Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If sending unbelievers to eternal torment and destroying the world are a small price to pay for a picnic in heaven, then I am sure calling anyone a faggot is Christ-like.

After all, we're really doing them a favor, for God's sake! Our armor and swift sword is hiding a truly Jesus-inspired "love of enemies."

ktjo

The only reference I have for Christ's words while here on earth are in the New Testament. If you've found
the term used by him, I'd be interested in knowing where. Casting demons from her is, perhaps, the example
He wished his disciples to follow when meeting those who need such help - but name-calling? Ridiculous!

I guess I expected to find something other than some of the comments I read in this Forum. Perhaps some of it
was intended as humour - in which case, it missed the boat, but I apologize for taking umbrage at it.

If not intended as humour, then I repeat, name-calling is unproductive and reflects poorly on the self-appointed
critic.

Cheers!

julie21

lighthouse said:
I'm quite serious, Julie. BillyBob isn't a faggot, so where's the plank?
If you read the bleedin' post properly lad, you will see THAT I NEVER SAID BILLYBOB WAS!!!
Ask BillyBob and he will explain it to you, because HE UNDERSTOOD!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
If you read the bleedin' post properly lad, you will see THAT I NEVER SAID BILLYBOB WAS!!!
Ask BillyBob and he will explain it to you, because HE UNDERSTOOD!
Then why do you think BillyBob, or any of us for that matter, has/ve no room to judge?

Bowser

I've been given negative reputation.

Can someone explain why it's okay to point out homos and call them faggots, but why it's not okay to point out the fat, gluttonous pigs that call themselves Christian but defy God's teachings about gluttony and laziness?

julie21

lighthouse said:
Then why do you think BillyBob, or any of us for that matter, has/ve no room to judge?
For the love of Pete Lighthouse...read what I post...like SOTK did!!! I have not used the word JUDGE at all in this thread:doh: You are getting me riled some!!!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bowser said:
I've been given negative reputation.
I was one of them.

Can someone explain why it's okay to point out homos and call them faggots, but why it's not okay to point out the fat, gluttonous pigs that call themselves Christian but defy God's teachings about gluttony and laziness?
You don't know if wholearmor is fat, or gluttonous. You don't have any clue how old that picture is, let alone the fact that it only shows his face. Not to mention, wholearmor isn't going around parading his sinful behaviors, as if there's nothing wrong with them. beanieboy is. He's proud to be a faggot.

SOTK

lighthouse said:
I was one of them.

You don't know if wholearmor is fat, or gluttonous. You don't have any clue how old that picture is, let alone the fact that it only shows his face. Not to mention, wholearmor isn't going around parading his sinful behaviors, as if there's nothing wrong with them. beanieboy is. He's proud to be a faggot.

Ditto to all of the above. :up:

Bowser

"You don't know if wholearmor is fat, or gluttonous. You don't have any clue how old that picture is"

So if someone posted a picture of themselves being gay, it would be wrong of me to assume they are gay? Abject wishy-washy nonsense. Why would someone use a picture of themselves when they were clearly a practicing Pig as a representation of themselves?

"wholearmor isn't going around parading his sinful behaviors"

Oh, I GET it, so it becomes okay to use mean-hearted derogatory comments if they "flaunt" it. Who decides what 'flaunting' is?

When you become a Fat Pig you wear your sinful lifestyle on your fatty flesh the same way that a transexual wears a dress. Making yourself Fat IS flaunting yourself as a Pig.

How many of you out there are willing to condemn Fat Pigs when you see them? How many of you out there get upset when your child is rightly identified as a Fat Pig by people who don't live your lifestyle?

Yes --- Let's point out that people are faggots. But let's not have a Pork Sausage in our eye when we do it. Take the Pork Sausage out of your eye and then you will see clearly to condemn others.

julie21

lighthouse said:
julie-
So why did you use that verse? What were you attempting to say?

Lighthouse...read my lips..I will speak very slowly for you!
If you go back to some posts prior to the one you latched on to, you will see that BB questioned that Jesus actually used the word HYPOCRITE in the Bible.
Okay so far...understanding me???

So I said to him;
BB.....hypocrite = Matthew 7:5
and then some of the actual passage...not pointed at him, but pointed out to him...he evidently understood the concept, as did SOTK.
You on the other hand have had a rash spurt of getting 'stuck in' without doing the prior post reading.
Do me a favour...read all of the posts next time before having a go at someone. ;)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bowser said:
"You don't know if wholearmor is fat, or gluttonous. You don't have any clue how old that picture is"

So if someone posted a picture of themselves being gay, it would be wrong of me to assume they are gay? Abject wishy-washy nonsense. Why would someone use a picture of themselves when they were clearly a practicing Pig as a representation of themselves?

"wholearmor isn't going around parading his sinful behaviors"

Oh, I GET it, so it becomes okay to use mean-hearted derogatory comments if they "flaunt" it. Who decides what 'flaunting' is?

When you become a Fat Pig you wear your sinful lifestyle on your fatty flesh the same way that a transexual wears a dress. Making yourself Fat IS flaunting yourself as a Pig.

How many of you out there are willing to condemn Fat Pigs when you see them? How many of you out there get upset when your child is rightly identified as a Fat Pig by people who don't live your lifestyle?

Yes --- Let's point out that people are faggots. But let's not have a Pork Sausage in our eye when we do it. Take the Pork Sausage out of your eye and then you will see clearly to condemn others.
You think he looks fat in that picture?

And I am condemning no one. They condemn themselves. They are condemned for not believing on the Son [John 3:18].