If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good evening my dear friends and fellow posters. May you have the finest
of dreams and wake up newly refreshed. Farewell, until tomorrow. God
willing.

daqq

well, when you use Titon instead of Titus and change a letter or two in other words that differ from the KJV or really any other current Bible, folks might not see what you're saying. Vague too

Do you not think that was intentional? Those are pearls and there is a command concerning pearls. He asked what I believe, (again for the umpteenth time) and I told him again what I know. Now he calls the gospel of Paul "threats" because he cannot see that I have answered his questions once again. If those things do not happen to him then he will never repent and if he never repents then he will never truly see or know God in this lifetime. The power of the holy people must be completely shattered because their power is their pride and it is killing them. This is not speaking condescendingly or as if from above anyone else because my own pride killed me also. In fact that is why I chuckle and laugh so much when people poke fun, mock, ridicule, and falsely accuse. Our heavenly Father confirms the word of His servants. Anyone who curses one of His servants only curses themselves. But all things work together for good to them that love Elohim; so walk in the Scripture, and according to the Spirit and Testimony of Yeshua, and no doubt you too will come to see what I have said. As for the present condition of this thread, GM and the walking dead have only proven once again what has already been said multiple times to him and his comrades:

The zombie apocalypse is upon us! :crackup:

:sheep:

beloved57

What is this "OTHER" thing that some put on their mast heads?

Are they ashamed of what they are? Maybe their cultist and they don't want others to know that, so they use the title "other" to disguise what they are.

We who are Christians are at a dis-adavantage with these "others". We have no way on knowing what they believe. It is not fair to the Christians on this Forum to use "Other" to identfy yourself.

When Christians use "Christian" on their mast head we atleast know that they are not ashamed of what they are. But "Other"? What's an other? In my book it is an "Other" unbeliever.

Lol, I am definitely not your Brother in Christ, cant be, since you deny the Gospel !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good thing you have no say in it, whatever, then, huh!

No, but the Scriptures do. Those, you can do nothing about. No
offence intended. Sounds as if you reject the Grace message
that Paul was preaching to the gentiles. I assume you're a
gentile, are you not?

You're also, another "Other."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is only one Gospel for today in this Dispensation of Grace. That being, the Grace
Gospel
. (Paul's Gospel) Reject that, and you're lost for eternity.

glorydaz

Liberal or conservative, it depends on the issue.
It would be great if you could learn to ask direct questions and not assume things.

Oh, like you when you assume people were raised badly and go on to psychoanalyze them? :chuckle: