If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother

glorydaz

Whatever daqq slapped on the end of that post sounded like a movie line or a line from a book or play. I didn't see a threat there, but when folks are hawking for things to report they latch onto anything. Which really stinks for the Mods - good work everybody !!

What are you hawking? Hawk it out, you'll feel better.

Your frivolous reports are fine, but when someone else sees a threat they aren't allowed to report it without your permission? :salute:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just imagine some folks reflecting on their day, their night, their week etc. and being aware of how much time and effort it takes to neg rep people. We can tell by the fruit.

glorydaz

Those are not threats but rather the "gospel of Paul" which both you and Glorydaz claim to know and uphold. Why do you not believe me when I tell you that I have the Scripture to back what I say? Do you not know from Paul that the kingdom of Elohim comes with POWER? Or is it that you have never actually heard the gospel of Paul? And if you do not have the gospel of Paul then clearly you have received some "other" gospel. Therefore it is not me who is "other" but YOU. And no doubt you will prove it again now because even if you begin to hear the gospel of Paul you will still reject it because you are not what you say you are:

2 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Furthermore, when I came to Troada to preach the good news of Messiah, and a door was opened unto me of YHWH:
13. My spirit had no rest because having not found my brother Titon: but taking leave of them I went from there into Makedonia.

Acts 16:7-10
7. After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8. And passing by Mysia they came down to Troada.
9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: there stood a man of Makedon, and beseeched him, saying, Come over into Makedonia, and help us!
10. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Makedonia, assuredly gathering that Elohim had called us for to preach the good news unto them.

There are no two ways about it whether you believe it or not:
Titon-Titus is the Man of Makedon from the vision of Paul at Troada.

Ahah, yes, the parousia of Titon the comforter:

2 Corinthians 7:6-7
6. Nevertheless Elohim, that comforts those that are cast down, comforted us by the parousia of Titon:
7. And not only by his parousia, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

2 Corinthians 8:6
6. Insomuch that we desired Titon, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

2 Corinthians 8:23
23. Whether concerning Titon, my partner and fellow-worker to you-ward, or our brethren, they are the messengers of the congregations; the glory of Messiah.

Poor blind Grosnick has received the gospel of an "other" outside of Paulos the little. :crackup:

Are you Let's Argue in drag?

glorydaz

Why do you keep characterizing them as threats? It's obvious they weren't.

Where were you when the last "threat" against him earned a warning from the mods? It won't be the first nor will it be the last that's been made. Are you the new judge?

daqq

Unfortunately, you don't know what you're talking about. We are
living in the Dispensation of Grace. A "sealed " true Believer such
as myself, has the righteousness of Christ. Your "threats" have
no validity. I don't fear your misinterpretations of the Scriptures.

You are speaking from your own man-made paradigm and now lying about threats even after what was said was shown to you from the Scripture you claim to uphold. And even in the face of what Paul has actually written you have clearly rejected him just as I said you would. The carnal minded man cannot see the truth because he is blinded by his flesh and carnal mindset. However, when your appointed time comes, and it will if you have the patient endurance and faithfulness of the saints, then you will consider perfectly what has been said to you, (and you will indeed be in need of that comfort). :crackup:

There is a lying spirit in the mouths of all your false teachers and false prophets which you have heaped unto yourself, proclaiming peace, prosperity, and safety to your itching ears: and as Michaiah said to Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah, the baal of the two horns, when Zedekiah went near and smote Michaiah on the cheek, and said, "Which way went the Spirit of YHWH from me to speak unto you?" And Michaiah said, "Behold, You shall see in that day, when you enter your chamber to chamber in chamber and hide yourself!" (1 Kings 22:22-25).

:sheep:

glorydaz

I just imagine some folks reflecting on their day, their night, their week etc. and being aware of how much time and effort it takes to neg rep people. We can tell by the fruit.

There's your big problem, PJ....well, one of them. Stop imaging things. Little kids can play make believe, but adults should put that kind of nonsense behind them. Grow up. Think of the time and effort you put into harping about people neg repping, complaining about people neg repping, whining about people neg repping, or even thinking about the possibility of people neg repping.

Your "fruit" is a basket of green and red reps and nothing else.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Those are not threats but rather the "gospel of Paul" which both you and Glorydaz claim to know and uphold. Why do you not believe me when I tell you that I have the Scripture to back what I say? Do you not know from Paul that the kingdom of Elohim comes with POWER? Or is it that you have never actually heard the gospel of Paul? And if you do not have the gospel of Paul then clearly you have received some "other" gospel. Therefore it is not me who is "other" but YOU. And no doubt you will prove it again now because even if you begin to hear the gospel of Paul you will still reject it because you are not what you say you are:

well, when you use Titon instead of Titus and change a letter or two in other words that differ from the KJV or really any other current Bible, folks might not see what you're saying. Vague too

brewmama

Where were you when the last "threat" against him earned a warning from the mods? It won't be the first nor will it be the last that's been made. Are you the new judge?

Actually I'm just talking about this particular one that obviously isn't a threat. I don't know about any other one.

glorydaz

Actually I'm just talking about this particular one that obviously isn't a threat. I don't know about any other one.

Oh, well we have a lot of nuts on this board, so you can't be too careful. What was posted as "Paul's gospel" sure wasn't "Paul's gospel"...I don't care what names were changed to make it sound like something it wasn't. :idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You play a part in that same neg-repping. You've given
old GM a few these last few days. I don't begrudge you a few.
I've given you a few in return. I might add, I enjoyed it as well.

You're in a position of being unable to match me in the wit
department so, at least you can offer up a neg-rep or two in order
to make it seem as if, you're on a level playing field. If you could
only articulate your thoughts the same as GM, you might be able
to convince others that you were, somewhat of a thinking presence?

However, one must use what they've been born with and allow the
cards to fall as they may. I wish you no hard feelings and hope that
someday you may realize the error of your ways. That's the best I
can do for you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're a Catholic aren't you? You should know what a threat is? There are physical threats and spiritual
threats. Ask your Priest about that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do you keep characterizing them as threats? It's obvious they weren't.

You wouldn't understand, being a Catholic. Like I've suggested
already, ask your local Priest or write a letter to the "Archdiocese
of Rome?" Perhaps, you'll receive the answer you seek? Be ever-
vigilant my friend. It may help to guide you through your existence
on planet earth?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
My opinion is this: Those that choose to go by "other" are fearful
of being found out. They're, most likely not fundamentalist
Christian believers however, they want to get their belief system
out there, even though this is a Christian forum. If found out, they
fear they'll be ridiculed and disagreed with. They may be cultists,
Mormons, atheists, agnostics, Catholics, occultists, etc. But, they
don't want that to get out into the general public. Fear is why they
refuse to admit what "other" means.
We all see the world.
And everybody has an opinion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are speaking from your own man-made paradigm and now lying about threats even after what was said was shown to you from the Scripture you claim to uphold. And even in the face of what Paul has actually written you have clearly rejected him just as I said you would. The carnal minded man cannot see the truth because he is blinded by his flesh and carnal mindset. However, when your appointed time comes, and it will if you have the patient endurance and faithfulness of the saints, then you will consider perfectly what has been said to you, (and you will indeed be in need of that comfort). :crackup:

There is a lying spirit in the mouths of all your false teachers and false prophets which you have heaped unto yourself, proclaiming peace, prosperity, and safety to your itching ears: and as Michaiah said to Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah, the baal of the two horns, when Zedekiah went near and smote Michaiah on the cheek, and said, "Which way went the Spirit of YHWH from me to speak unto you?" And Michaiah said, "Behold, You shall see in that day, when you enter your chamber to chamber in chamber and hide yourself!" (1 Kings 22:22-25).

:sheep:

I cannot lead your path friend. You must travel it alone. Focus upon
every footstep as you travel through time and space. Do not allow
your inner site to be obscured by, mere moments of hesitation
and dwindling thoughts of insecure motives. Live each day as if it were,
but a droplet of water on a blade of grass.

May you travel through this life with hopeful consideration of others
quests.