If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother

Ben Masada

There is only one Gospel for today in this Dispensation of Grace. That being, the Grace
Gospel. Paul's Gospel Reject that, and you're lost for eternity.

The gospel of Paul has no place for the grace of God. Only for walking by faith without understanding which would be to walk by sight. (II Cor. 5:7) I'll remain with the gospel of Jesus who was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism. (Mat. 5:17-19)

daqq

Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe
There is only one Gospel for today in this Dispensation of Grace. That being, the Grace
Gospel. Paul's Gospel Reject that, and you're lost for eternity.

That kind of dispensationalism is nothing more than a modern version of Marcionism: the only real difference being that the pair of scissors used to cut out what a person does not want to accept are "theological scissors" concocted in the imagination of the carnal mind which does not understand what it reads to begin with. The words of Yeshua will never pass away and they are for all disciples, of all time, from the time that they were spoken. :)

Right Divider

Body part
Those are not threats but rather the "gospel of Paul" which both you and Glorydaz claim to know and uphold. Why do you not believe me when I tell you that I have the Scripture to back what I say? Do you not know from Paul that the kingdom of Elohim comes with POWER? Or is it that you have never actually heard the gospel of Paul? And if you do not have the gospel of Paul then clearly you have received some "other" gospel. Therefore it is not me who is "other" but YOU. And no doubt you will prove it again now because even if you begin to hear the gospel of Paul you will still reject it because you are not what you say you are:

2 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Furthermore, when I came to Troada to preach the good news of Messiah, and a door was opened unto me of YHWH:
13. My spirit had no rest because having not found my brother Titon: but taking leave of them I went from there into Makedonia.

Acts 16:7-10
7. After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8. And passing by Mysia they came down to Troada.
9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: there stood a man of Makedon, and beseeched him, saying, Come over into Makedonia, and help us!
10. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Makedonia, assuredly gathering that Elohim had called us for to preach the good news unto them.

There are no two ways about it whether you believe it or not:
Titon-Titus is the Man of Makedon from the vision of Paul at Troada.

Ahah, yes, the parousia of Titon the comforter:

2 Corinthians 7:6-7
6. Nevertheless Elohim, that comforts those that are cast down, comforted us by the parousia of Titon:
7. And not only by his parousia, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

2 Corinthians 8:6
6. Insomuch that we desired Titon, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

2 Corinthians 8:23
23. Whether concerning Titon, my partner and fellow-worker to you-ward, or our brethren, they are the messengers of the congregations; the glory of Messiah.

Poor blind Grosnick has received the gospel of an "other" outside of Paulos the little. :crackup:
Sounds like you're just another "wild eyed mystic interpreter".

What are you trying to get at here?

daqq

Sounds like you're just another "wild eyed mystic interpreter".

What are you trying to get at here?

The first two passages say what they say, (Acts 16:7-10 and 2 Corinthians 2:12-13) and this is true in just about any English translation one prefers; and there is no other place we are informed that Paul went through Troas, (Troada) except for this one time which he clearly makes reference to in the 2Cor.2:12-13 passage. One either believes Paul, and his companion Luke who penned the Acts, or one does not believe Paul and Luke. Which one is it? I believe both Paul and Luke. Also Leukos "the White" is probably not who you might think he is because this is precisely the point where Luke joins Paul in this journey, (as emphasized in what was quoted, the difference between "THEY" and "WE", in the Acts passage). So I suppose what this is "getting at" is that the carnal mind cannot understand the things of God because they are supernatural, supernal, and spiritually discerned, as likewise Paul says. It is astounding how many here claim to follow Paul but have no clue what things he actually teaches. If you do not understand who is Titus then how can you possibly understand the epistle written to "Titus"? :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That kind of dispensationalism is nothing more than a modern version of Marcionism: the only real difference being that the pair of scissors used to cut out what a person does not want to accept are "theological scissors" concocted in the imagination of the carnal mind which does not understand what it reads to begin with. The words of Yeshua will never pass away and they are for all disciples, of all time, from the time that they were spoken. :)

Another "Other" has spoken!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The first two passages say what they say, (Acts 16:7-1 and 2 Corinthians 2:12-13) and this is true in just about any English translation one prefers; and there is no other place we are informed that Paul went through Troas, (Troada) except for this one time which he clearly makes reference to in the 2Cor.2:12-13 passage. One either believes Paul, and his companion Luke who penned the Acts, or one does not believe Paul and Luke. Which one is it? I believe both Paul and Luke. Also Leukos "the White" is not who you think he is because this is precisely the point where Luke joins Paul in this journey, (as emphasized in what was quoted, the difference between "THEY" and "WE", in the Acts passage). So I suppose what this is "getting at" is that the carnal mind cannot understand the things of God because they are supernatural, supernal, and spiritually discerned, as likewise Paul says. It is astounding how many here claim to follow Paul but have no clue what things he actually teaches. If you do not understand who is Titus then how can you possibly understand the epistle written to "Titus"? :chuckle:

You and Freelight should get along well.

Right Divider

Body part
The first two passages say what they say, (Acts 16:7-10 and 2 Corinthians 2:12-13) and this is true in just about any English translation one prefers; and there is no other place we are informed that Paul went through Troas, (Troada) except for this one time which he clearly makes reference to in the 2Cor.2:12-13 passage. One either believes Paul, and his companion Luke who penned the Acts, or one does not believe Paul and Luke. Which one is it? I believe both Paul and Luke. Also Leukos "the White" is probably not who you might think he is because this is precisely the point where Luke joins Paul in this journey, (as emphasized in what was quoted, the difference between "THEY" and "WE", in the Acts passage). So I suppose what this is "getting at" is that the carnal mind cannot understand the things of God because they are supernatural, supernal, and spiritually discerned, as likewise Paul says. It is astounding how many here claim to follow Paul but have no clue what things he actually teaches. If you do not understand who is Titus then how can you possibly understand the epistle written to "Titus"? :chuckle:
Could you please just give us the POINT? Instead of starting another long, mostly incoherent RANT.
2Co 2:13 KJV I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.

Tit 1:4 KJV To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Gal 2:1-5 KJV Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. (2) And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. (3) But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: (4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: (5) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
That is Titus.

daqq

Could you please just give us the POINT? Instead of starting another long, mostly incoherent RANT.
2Co 2:13 KJV I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.

Tit 1:4 KJV To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Gal 2:1-5 KJV Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. (2) And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. (3) But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: (4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: (5) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
That is Titus.

This is a rant?

Acts 16:7-10 KJV
7. After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8. And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas.
9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
10. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

2 Corinthians 2:12-13 KJV
12. Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
13. I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.

Paul clearly reveals that Titus is the man of Macedonia from his vision at Troas.
You simply choose not to believe Paul and his companion, Luke "the Physician".
Just like the rest of your fellow fake Paulines in this thread. :crackup:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lol, I am definitely not your Brother in Christ, cant be, since you deny the Gospel !

You have to be kidding. All your gospel is is an acronym of five letters when it should embrace the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. And no, I am not your brother.