ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

God's Truth

Wasn't talking about banning.

If you actually believed the Words of Christ -- ALL of them, the way you said -- you wouldn't own a computer. You'd have given ALL to the poor. You would own NOTHING.

THAT, and nothing less than that, by your own measure would be truly obeying Him.

Since you won't do most of what He commanded, you are a liar and on your way to the Lake, unless you change your mind.

No you don't believe what Paul said.

You believe your salvation is ultimately up to you according to your own work. It is not by grace through faith, as Paul said -- you say it HAS to be by OBEDIENCE UNTIL DEATH.

Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Catholics, and many other lost people believe that too.

You are among them.

The difference between me and you and them, it is I do what He says to do.

God's Truth

Then you claim to be a prophet because you're here trying to tell us what you think "Jesus" told you.

Since you preach a false gospel of works, we can know 100% for sure that you are of Satan and will be damned, unless you change your mind about the Good News of grace.

No idea how old you are but you're on your way to the grave sooner or later. It'll be too late then.

You are lost. Your works can't save you -- they only make you stink all the worse before God.

Are you really ready to face Him stinking of self-righteous rags?

It is not wrong to obey Jesus.

musterion

"Not by works of righteousness which WE have done, but according to his mercy HE saved us..."

GT,

You can try (and fail) to have your own obedience save you, or you can have our merciful God save you.

BUT PAUL SAID WE CANNOT HAVE BOTH.

IT'S BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST'S WORK...OR...IT'S BY OUR OWN WORKS.

Pick one.

Which one are you choosing this day?

musterion

It is only a mess to those without understanding.

That's it. We're being trolled. I'm out of here. GT is probably a Catholic or something similar (possibly paid, she's here so much) sent here to cloud the air and bring the Gospel into disrepute.

I do take comfort in the fact that whoever GT is, Christ will one day shut her/his mouth forever, unless she/he changes her mind first.

God's Truth

Tell me how my brother who is a drug addict and dealer should do right, faith alone? I tell you, he believes in God.

Tell me how my daughter who believes but doesn't feel that God has saved her should be saved? By what you say? By believing harder?

I tell you no.

We all have to do what Jesus says to do.

Lean not on what you think you know, do what Jesus says, then he will explain it to you.

God's Truth

You people who preach against me for preaching obedience.

If I could only have the time back that I had, when I had my parents, if Icould only do it over. If I had only obeyed Jesus.