ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

God's Truth

GT keeps digging her pit deeper.

Jesus - "Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not"

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

Those scriptures do not nullify the scriptures I gave.

This is fun!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Repent of your sins. Don't be a worker of evil

Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Titus 3 KJV
(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

God's Truth

Titus 3 KJV
(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

This is the works that used to keep the Gentiles FAR AWAY and without God (Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.)

This the works:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

I preach you do not have those works anymore.

But you, as always, still, have to, obey.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the works that used to keep the Gentiles FAR AWAY and without God (Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.)

This the works:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

I preach you do not have those works anymore.

But you, as always, still, have to, obey.
What a mess!

Read this harder, GT.

Titus 3 KJV

DAN P

Hi and if you are obeying Jesus , then you can ALSO Remit Sins as the Jesus gave His authority to His disciples , and does this mean that you can REMIT SINS ALSO < and how did they REMIT SINS ??

dan p

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and if you are obeying Jesus , then you can ALSO Remit Sins as the Jesus gave His authority to His disciples , and does this mean that you can REMIT SINS ALSO < and how did they REMIT SINS ??

dan p
Good question, Dan!
It could even be a good topic for it's own thread.
In fact, I think I'll make a thread about it now!

Hold on, I'll open another tab, make the thread, and post the link here.
Done.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124123-remit-and-retain-sins&p=4974509#post4974509