ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

God's Truth

GT, assuming you're not a troll...you will be damned forever for preaching the lies and hypocrisy you spread DAILY here on TOL and who knows where in your real life.

Repent...change you mind...before you die.

It is never ever wrong to preach obedience to God's Word.

You have condemned yourself.

musterion

Wait.

Did you say "Jesus" appeared and spoke directly to you, in person?

That makes you a self-claimed prophet.

That means you are under obligation to pass the Biblical test for all prophets.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many times do I have to tell them that I do what Jesus says to do?
I am sure you will repeat that lie again and again.
But we know you don't.

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Jesus' words were not temporary and only to a select few.

Jesus' words are forever to everyone.

Does it bother you that you can only say things like that because you cannot defend your beliefs?

This is fun!

God's Truth

No.

You both are self-righteous and relying on your own works to save you in the end.

You both are terrified of NOT working and being lost, which is exactly why you're both lost NOW.

You are IDENTICAL.

What don't you get that everything Jesus say is life?

God's Truth

I am sure you will repeat that lie again and again.
But we know you don't.

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Does it bother you that you can only say things like that because you cannot defend your beliefs?

This is fun!

Paul calls it first to the Jews then to the Gentiles.

musterion

Doing what Jesus says, it is giving up your own life for his.

No, twister of Holy Words, doing what He said ("for salvation" as you warned us) means DOING WHATEVER HE SAID, like selling all you have, healing the sick, raising the dead, etc etc etc

"Oh, but He didn't mean ME!" whines GT.

So you're a liar who doesn't do what you tell us we have to do.

You are not called to "give up your life" to Him. That's a false gospel.

You are called to do ONE THING: believe the Gospel of the grace of God.

God's Truth

Stop your lies. We all know you don't believe that. Even the Meshak JWs have called you on your lying. If you REALLY believed that, you wouldn't be able to post here.

You need to explain yourself better. I have been banned from here many times. What does banning mean? Does it mean I never spoke the truth? No, it does not meant that. Jesus had been banned from the popular vote. Jesus had been banned from this world. What does that mean?

I am not like Meshak and the JW's, for I know what to do to be saved, and I believe Paul taught what Jesus taught.

God's Truth

Matthew 10:8 KJV
(8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

:popcorn:

That command was given to those who helped lay the foundation.

The foundation was laid a long time ago.

No one does those things anymore.

musterion

You need to explain yourself better. I have been banned from here many times. What does banning mean? Does it mean I never spoke the truth? No, it does not meant that. Jesus had been banned from the popular vote. Jesus had been banned from this world. What does that mean?

Wasn't talking about banning.

If you actually believed the Words of Christ -- ALL of them, the way you said -- you wouldn't own a computer. You'd have given ALL to the poor. You would own NOTHING.

THAT, and nothing less than that, by your own measure would be truly obeying Him.

Since you won't do most of what He commanded, you are a liar and on your way to the Lake, unless you change your mind.

I am not like Meshak and the JW's, for I know what to do to be saved, and I believe Paul taught what Jesus taught.

No you don't believe what Paul said.

You believe your salvation is ultimately up to you according to your own work. It is not by grace through faith, as Paul said -- you say it HAS to be by OBEDIENCE UNTIL DEATH.

Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Catholics, and many other lost people believe that too.

You are among them.

God's Truth

No, twister of Holy Words, doing what He said ("for salvation" as you warned us) means DOING WHATEVER HE SAID, like selling all you have, healing the sick, raising the dead, etc etc etc

"Oh, but He didn't mean ME!" whines GT.

So you're a liar who doesn't do what you tell us we have to do.

You are not called to "give up your life" to Him. That's a false gospel.

You are called to do ONE THING: believe the Gospel of the grace of God.

Stop doing wrong, live by doing what he says to do, stop doing evil

My brother doesn't understand, he does what you preach.

You have helped lead him astray.

musterion

If I said he did not, I would be a liar.

Then you claim to be a prophet because you're here trying to tell us what you think "Jesus" told you.

Since you preach a false gospel of works, we can know 100% for sure that you are of Satan and will be damned, unless you change your mind about the Good News of grace.

No idea how old you are but you're on your way to the grave sooner or later. It'll be too late then.

You are lost. Your works can't save you -- they only make you stink all the worse before God.

Are you really ready to face Him stinking of self-righteous rags?