ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

God's Truth

Your obedience will not get you saved. You must trust HIS obedience.

You have been warned many, MANY times... but you love your self-righteousness more.

Rom 5:18-19 (KJV)
(5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. (5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Take HIS obedience or perish.

Jesus says repent or perish.

We have to do what Jesus says to get saved, and we have to do what Jesus says to do to stay saved.

There are scriptures that say faith alone is dead.

Why are you fighting against obeying God's beautiful, pure, life giving, Spirit giving, powerful words?

God's Truth

What fire? :idunno: 1st Corinthians 15:3 (KJV)

Unless you mean the purging and purifying fire of purgatory?

No, I mean the lake of fire.

Jude 1:23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:11
Therefore, since we know what it means to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is clear to God, and I hope it is clear to your conscience as well.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus says repent or perish.

We have to do what Jesus says to get saved, and we have to do what Jesus says to do to stay saved.

There are scriptures that say faith alone is dead.

Why are you fighting against obeying God's beautiful, pure, life giving, Spirit giving, powerful words?
You confuse the gospel of the grace of God with what came before it.

You do not perfectly obey and nobody does. If perfect obedience is the measure, Christ will be in heaven alone.

I feel sorry for you.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, I mean the lake of fire.

Jude 1:23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:11
Therefore, since we know what it means to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is clear to God, and I hope it is clear to your conscience as well.
Well, of course you'd "play that card," and of course you "went there," because you're a mountain range of knuckleheadedness. Here's what the epistle from the very first Church council, which is the only council convened with the real life Apostles, those people, those men upon whom the Church is built, says to Gentiles.

And they wrote letters by them after this manner;
The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: 24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: 25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth. 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.​

And here's your version of the same letter: Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey!

It's because you don't believe in the Son of God, Jesus Christ the Lord, you wrongly think He is the Father you nincompoop. The Father's busy doing something right now. We already know the earth is the Father's footstool (Isa66:1KJV), what's the Father doing right now? That's right, He's making the earth the Son's footstool (Psa110:1KJV). The Father is distinct from the Son you complete . . . :rolleyes:

God's Truth

Well, of course you'd "play that card," and of course you "went there," because you're a mountain range of knuckleheadedness. Here's what the epistle from the very first Church council, which is the only council convened with the real life Apostles, those people, those men upon whom the Church is built, says to Gentiles.

And they wrote letters by them after this manner;
The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: 24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: 25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth. 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.​

And here's your version of the same letter: Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey!

It's because you don't believe in the Son of God, Jesus Christ the Lord, you wrongly think He is the Father you nincompoop. The Father's busy doing something right now. We already know the earth is the Father's footstool (Isa66:1KJV), what's the Father doing right now? That's right, He's making the earth the Son's footstool (Psa110:1KJV). The Father is distinct from the Son you complete . . . :rolleyes:

The one scripture says earth is God's footstool and the other scripture says enemies thy footstool.

God's Truth

You confuse the gospel of the grace of God with what came before it.

You do not perfectly obey and nobody does. If perfect obedience is the measure, Christ will be in heaven alone.

I feel sorry for you.

If you sin you can find mercy and forgiveness.

Haven't you given up sin for the Lord, not even one?

Thank you though for being concerned about me. I think that is why most of us are here, we want to help each other have God's Truth, and we want to talk about God.

Right Divider

Body part
If you sin you can find mercy and forgiveness.
I have already found forgiveness of all of my sins.

Col 2:13-15 (KJV)
(2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (2:15) [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Haven't you given up sin for the Lord, not even one?
Jesus took them ALL.

Rom 6:14 (KJV)
(6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Thank you though for being concerned about me. I think that is why most of us are here, we want to help each other have God's Truth, and we want to talk about God.
I want you to come to the knowledge of the truth.

God's Truth

I have already found forgiveness of all of my sins.

Col 2:13-15 (KJV)
(2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (2:15) [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Jesus took them ALL.

Rom 6:14 (KJV)
(6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

I want you to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I have a powerful testimony. I am glad that you want the most important thing in the world for me, as I you.

God's Truth

Then you claim to be a prophet because you're here trying to tell us what you think "Jesus" told you.

Since you preach a false gospel of works, we can know 100% for sure that you are of Satan and will be damned, unless you change your mind about the Good News of grace.

No idea how old you are but you're on your way to the grave sooner or later. It'll be too late then.

You are lost. Your works can't save you -- they only make you stink all the worse before God.

Are you really ready to face Him stinking of self-righteous rags?

False prophet false prophecies.
Thanks for the neg rep today on an old post I made in this thread, and thanks for the private message so that you can be scorned again from God.