Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What do you belive is special about Pauls dispie?

I

I believe he was enabled by the Holy Spirit to explain the gospel to the Gentiles who did not know the law. He certainly had revelations concerning the church age which is a parenthesis which the other Jewish apostles did not have.

He understood that the church had to be taken out before the day of visitation i.e. the rapture. His understanding of the church as the body of Christ, God's instrument of revelation.

He is our Apostle.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You guys telling people they are not saved if they don't believe Jesus is God or trinity.

That is organizational lie and sin.

musterion

What is your point?
The Meshak closed logic loop

You say you are not saved but try to tell everyone else how to be saved...how daft is that?
Notice she's not telling anyone else how to be saved; she doesn't know how herself, and she knows she doesn't know. All she's doing is defying and denying everyone who says they DO know they're saved. Since she believes she cannot have that knowledge for herself, she doesn't want anyone else to have it either. That's why there's absolutely nothing genuinely positive in ANY post she makes. She's bitter.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
that is my testimony and you guys telling me I am not saved.

that's my point.

You say Jesus hasnt declared anyone saved, then say you are saved, then say you are not depending on the conversation, you cant have it both ways.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You guys telling people they are not saved if they don't believe Jesus is God or trinity.

That is organizational lie and sin.

I say you are not saved because YOU say you are not saved...yet you teach everyone else how to be saved.

Blind leading the blind.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak do you still believe we are Babylon, the harlot who sits upon the beast?

Yes, because you guys have too many anti-Christ doctrines and practice.

Anti-Christ doctrine is OSAS or your works cannot save you. And you have to believe Jesus is God or Trinity to be saved.

And approving of the military is also anti-Christ because Jesus commands us to "love your enemy".

they are major sins of most mainstream organizations.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You say Jesus hasnt declared anyone saved, then say you are saved, then say you are not depending on the conversation, you cant have it both ways.

My point is that you guys slander Christians as cult or unsaved because they don't adhere to your doctrine or doctrines.

musterion

Yes, because you guys have too many anti-Christ doctrines and practice.

Anti-Christ doctrine is OSAS or your works cannot save you. And you have to believe Jesus is God or Trinity to be saved.

And approving of the military is also anti-Christ because Jesus commands us to "love your enemy".

they are major sins of most mainstream organizations.

100% pure Watchtower coming out now.

My point is that you guys slander Christians as cult or unsaved because they don't adhere to your doctrine or doctrines.

"Trins are secret sex perverts."

glorydaz

God's Mercy and Grace always existed and was obtained through obedience to the Law.

Were Adam and Eve allowed to live? Mercy and Grace.
Is Moses and Elijah in heaven? Mercy and Grace
Did God bring His people out of Egypt? Mercy and Grace
Did Jonah die in the belly of the fish? Mercy and Grace

Gosh the examples of God's Mercy and Grace pre-Yeshua are endless so why do you find my statement so funny?

Here's what I find so funny, and it isn't that I have ever said God's mercy and grace didn't exist before the cross. That is merely your ignorant surmising. The rest of your post is your normal :blabla: :blabla:, but this is just plain funny.

So, Adam and Eve were allowed to live because of their "obedience to the law"? Moses and Elijah are in heaven because of their obedience to the law? God brought His people out of Egypt because of their "obedience to the law"? Jonah didn't die in the belly of the fish because of his "obedience to the law?

These obtained God's mercy and grace through their obedience to the law.....according to you. This is why you should stop running your mouth and open your ears. You are exactly like God's unTruth. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.