Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Which of God's organizations are you sitting in judgement of now?

You admit once again you are not in Christ's church.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
TL,

It does not bother you that your churches are working against Jesus because you worship them.

I am here as Jesus' representative whom you are working against.

No Satan means slanderer of the brethren...that is what you have been doing for years. It is his work you do.

If you were Jesu's rep you would recognize His brethren.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Which of God's organizations are you sitting in judgement of now?

You admit once again you are not in Christ's church.

Again, this comment comes from not knowing Jesus' word.

shame on you.

You need to know Jesus since you claim to be true and saved Christian, ma'am.

Don't be a lip server like your leader.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No Satan means slanderer of the brethren...that is what you have been doing for years. It is his work you do.

If you were Jesu's rep you would recognize His brethren.

You are not serving Jesus, so you are not Jesus' brethren. You are serving your church, not Jesus' Church.

I am serving Jesus' Church.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Again, this comment comes from not knowing Jesus' word.

shame on you.

You need to know Jesus since you claim to be true and saved Christian, ma'am.

Don't be a lip server like your leader.

If you are not a true and saved Christian then you have climbed into the sheepfold another way...all your talk is empty.

How can represent Jesus when you are not a true and saved Christian?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Then you demanded that your old man up and become a Christian...or get out

If God had changed you in your inner person...you would have loved him more...that is how God works.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You must know when God worked salvation in you...do you? did He?

Yes, I do. Jesus saved me from the pit. That's why I am so grateful to His teachings.

You guys don't know Jesus' teachings have power to save people. that's why you spread doctrine of "your works cannot save you".

You and your churches are working against Jesus. If you are born again, you will not have such ungrateful doctrine.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes, I do. Jesus saved me from the pit. That's why I am so grateful to His teachings.

You guys don't know Jesus' teachings have power to save people. that's why you spread doctrine of "your works cannot save you".

You and your churches are working against Jesus. If you are born again, you will not have such ungrateful doctrine.

...yet you say you are not saved.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you are, then explain what born again means.

meshak probably believe born agains are the elects and the elects are the 144,000. She doesn't believe she is one of the elects so she may believe she will never be born again. Maybe it's a female thing.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Once again you admit you are not in Christ's church...you are the Judge of His church...

musterion

Originally Posted by meshak
What does that even mean coming from someone who repeatedly says she doesn't know or claim to be saved? Has there been another Meshak shift change?

Status
Not open for further replies.