Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

The good works are created by the indwelling Holy Spirit and
are to the Glory of God!

Yes, but it's us doing them. We have a choice to follow the Ruach's leading or not. He's not going to force us.

Try to work your way to Heaven, you'll fail miserable, my friend!

You are a "know-it-all" pie lady!

Is it that the concept of obedience through love is too hard or is it just too inconvenient?

IMJerusha

What about when you act up, pie lady?

Have people figured out that your one liners are just to get certain posts off the last page of the thread?

Oh dear, there I go, acting up. How is it that I don't use words like jerk, liar, idiot, moron, retard, loser, lost, blah, blah, blah? And yes, I AM the pie lady! :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good thing you are not God.

what a nerve.

List what works you have done, are doing, that is going to give you everlasting life.

We got it for FREE by believing. You think when you lay adying you may or may not have earned eternal life.

You have to be in Christ's church now...you admit you are not.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is your fruits...Jesus says you must lay your gift at the altar and be reconciled....will you obey Jesus?

You don't know how I treat my family nor my husband. You twist and add your own version of what I say about my family.

And you claim true and saved Christian.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It's not about doing enough. The explanation you're looking for comes straight from Yeshua's own mouth.

When we are born again we don't need to be shown that it did not come from works, it comes from faith which is a gift.

If it did not come because we were good and obedient, how do you think that work and obeying the law can keep it?

They that hath Christ hath LIFE they that do not have Christ hath not life.

Long as I got His life I won't be looking to you for instructions.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You don't know how I treat my family nor my husband. You twist and add your own version of what I say about my family.

And you claim true and saved Christian.

If you can't claim to be a true and saved Christian how can you know anything about it? you by your own admission do not belong to Christ.

So you are just lip serving.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
TL,

No matter how you maliciously slander me, I don't claim to be true and saved Christian like you guys.

You are the ones who should own up to be what you claim. And you guys are failing miserably. Your hypocrisy is clearly showing to the world.

You cannot hide your organizational hypocrisy.

Do you get this simple concept?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
TL,

No matter how you maliciously slander me, I don't claim to be true and saved Christian like you guys.

You are the ones who should own up to be what you claim. And you guys are failing miserably. Your hypocrisy is showing to the world.
You cannot hide your organizational hypocrisy.

Do you get this simple concept?

I am just giving you your own medicine...you don't like that.

You have been sitting in judgement of God's church for years.

See when you sit down to judge God's church you are saying YOU are perfect.

You deserve everything you get.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am just giving you your own medicine...you don't like that.

You have been sitting in judgement of God's church for years.

See when you sit down to judge God's church you are saying YOU are perfect.

You deserve everything you get.

suit yourself deceiving yourself and prideful faith.

You are only disgracing yourself with your warped faith.

musterion

I don't claim to be true and saved Christian
Yeah, we get it.

Exactly what merit is there in insisting you don't claim to belong to Christ, anyway? Do you think Christ smiles on that? You're an idiot if you do...you're not just saying you don't believe He has saved you, you're telling Him you don't believe He CAN or WILL save you, both of which make Him a liar. There's only one person standing between you and Christ: you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You can lie about my private life, but you still cannot hide your organizational hypocrisy.

You are a comic.

You shoulda kept it private...I only know you chucked him out because you said so.

Then you started a thread complaining about mainstreamer's attitudes to divorce.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
TL,

Do you even know what kind of hypocrisy I am talking about?

You are so blind and warped, you don't know it do you?

BTW, your lies about my private life; it seems that you are trying to silence me by going down this low but it wont work, dear.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nah I'm getting under your skin...when you leave off sitting in judgement of everyone else I will leave you alone.

Keep at it, and I will continue to speak against your hypocritical organizations you worship.

Your Lord is not Jesus, it is your corrupt organization.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
TL,

It does not bother you that your churches are working against Jesus because you worship them.

I am here as Jesus' representative whom you are working against.

Status
Not open for further replies.