Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

My point is that you guys slander Christians as cult or unsaved because they don't adhere to your doctrine or doctrines.

JW is a cult.

Cult:

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents

Unorthodox:

unorthodox (ʌnˈɔːθəˌdɒks)
adj
1. not conventional in belief, behaviour, custom, etc

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am still worldly.

That's why I never say I am sinless, nor saved nor true Christian.

Regardless, I trust Jesus as Christ and Savior of the world. And God sent Him to us to be like Him.

Here you say you are still worldly. Not saved, not a true Christian.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JW is a cult.

that is your organizations' judgment. Not Jesus'.

I am also non-trin and Jesus is my Lord and savior, and I have been serving Him ever since I became His follower. I work for Him, not for any man-leading church. I am in Jesus' Church.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. This Jesus' wisdom is not being practiced by mainstreamers.

glorydaz

My point is that you guys slander Christians as cult or unsaved because they don't adhere to your doctrine or doctrines.

You are NOT a Christian, by any stretch of the imagination. You don't even recognize the Risen Lord, and have not obeyed the Gospel..... being too taken up with trying to obey the law. You can't do it.....and neither can IMJerusha or God's untruth.

This statement is supposed to make you drop to your knees and admit you can NEVER be perfect, but you little workers just keep striving and striving and patting yourself on the back while you point your nasty little fingers at other people. :nono:

Matt. 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

musterion

Delmer,

this thread should be topic of the month.

Yeah, that's really what this is all about. Start a stupid fire, keep pouring stupid gas on it and hope people stop by to try to put it out for you. Then insult them when they do, causing them to pour their own gas on the fire. Bask in the glow.

Bitter, Lonely Old Woman Attention Seeking 101.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes, because you guys have too many anti-Christ doctrines and practice.

Anti-Christ doctrine is OSAS or your works cannot save you. And you have to believe Jesus is God or Trinity to be saved.

And approving of the military is also anti-Christ because Jesus commands us to "love your enemy".

they are major sins of most mainstream organizations.

You are the only person, apart from keypurr who believes that organizations can save, that belonging to a church is what being a Christian is.

This is how we know you are clueless about what salvation is.

So all the Mods on TOL are Babylon according to you...you haven't come here to love anyone but to accuse everyone.....that is what you call serving Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Explain why your brand of religion caused you to hate your husband?

....but not his pension.

Your disgraceful faith is not worth reading and replying. I am done with you.

No more wasting for you.

suit yourself with your warped faith.

good day.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
When we get saved meshak God changes our heart from stone to flesh, we love people more, we give thanks for the people in our lives. Just think how your poor husband worked hard to provide a nice home for you and the kids.

Suddenly you upped and got religion and booted him out.

How will he ever believe this would be God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that's really what this is all about. Start a stupid fire, keep pouring stupid gas on it and hope people stop by to try to put it out for you. Then insult them when they do, causing them to pour their own gas on the fire. Bask in the glow.

Bitter, Lonely Old Woman Attention Seeking 101.

Yep!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Meshak closed logic loop

Notice she's not telling anyone else how to be saved; she doesn't know how herself, and she knows she doesn't know. All she's doing is defying and denying everyone who says they DO know they're saved. Since she believes she cannot have that knowledge for herself, she doesn't want anyone else to have it either. That's why there's absolutely nothing genuinely positive in ANY post she makes. She's bitter.

And dumb!

Status
Not open for further replies.