How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Dialm,

You said: "Just for the holidays can we be a little more simplistic? It might be helpful for teaching purposes."

Who is this we?

Is it that you need things to be a little more simplistic? If yes. It cannot be that every thing in all my posts need simplification for you.

Fact is in any delivery some part may seem 'complicate' to some. It is never a case where were every thing seem complicate to all. Also each person will find different things to be complicated for him which would not be complicated for another. Fact is different part of a discourse may be complicated for different people.

The way to get around this situation is for each person to ask for further explanation about the particular thing that is not clear to him or her . . . forget the rest, forget the 'we'. Therefore requests for simplification must be based on specifics. And this must be made by an individual who is actually puzzled by a specific point.

However asking for simplification does not seem to be the immediate problem. Your request speaks of (reveals) another more serious problem . . . which killeth.

A genuine and/or serious request for simplification requires humility on the part of the one asking. That quality seems very rear among traditional Christians. Your request is in typical traditional Christian phrasing.

For example: Your statement above does not admit anything precisely. It is only meaningless rhetoric for the following reason:

1.) You are not saying that you need simplification.

2.) You seem to be projecting that you do not need simplification but others need simplification.

3.) You are suggesting that every thing in all my posts need simplification. Clearly this cannot be correct.

For example: My posts are confirming Jesus' prophesies:

a.) Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
14 many are called and few chosen
and:

b.) Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I do not know how to make those revelations any simpler.

You should not try to be a spokes-man for others. Salvation and deliverance is a very individualized process. Each person need clarification on precisely different things.

I suggest that each person must become humble enough to make his own inquiry as it pertain to him or her. That is, if he or she is interested.

It is not humble to make the above 'aloof' sounding statement.

Lack of humility killeth.

A sincere seeker of truth will asked a simple, direct, specific and one pointed question.

As a starting point, I perceive that you do not accept and/or believe the above two revelations.

You and your tradition seem to believe that somehow billions will be chosen. You are a billion or so sharing a simplified or soften version of truth.

You are not honestly and devotedly seeking truth from the KJV N.T. according to the clear message in the above two revelations. Indeed very few actually seek the strait gate and the narrow way that leadeth to life. Most people 'go down the road' with foolishness when such foolishness support their short term comfort.

Clearly you are not among the few. You are among a billion strong. Therefore you all cannot be 'chosen' few of the Christian tradition. Also, you all cannot be Christians for you all have gone about your own made up righteousness under some other 'supposed savior' . . . fact is 'simplification' of the revelations in the KJV N.T., (according to the terms of people like you) is the cause of the cancerous catastrophe that plagues traditional Christianity.

Frankly, you are simply bluffing. It is clear that you believe that you know . . . and you need no further edification. However you do not mind reading what I may say to supposed 'others'.

I have no choice, I must seek out and recognize only genuine seekers of truth.

. . . sorry about my bluntness. It does not preclude my love for you or any one else. It is because of my love for humanity.

I am suspecting that I was given this mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, at this time because of my predisposition to bluntness.

Enough sweet and nice has passed and failed aspiring Christians. The fullness of time is at hand. No more kit-gloves. I am here to be blunt, holiday season or not.

Indeed [size=+2]Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed[/size] . . . Adaptation of this simple declaration could be your saving grace . . . do not continue to seek sweet and nice.

It is very common for a traditional Christian to verbally soften up to another and then expect acceptance and inclusion, of his misguided ideas. This is their way. This is what they call having fellowship. This is how they behave when they are grouped together. However this serves only to increase skewing and corruption of authentic Christianity by under-actualized Christan seeking individuals. This is simply the blind comforting the blind under a feeling of brotherhood and fellowship. Indeed every traditional Christan believe that he has something important to add and it is all foolishness. No traditional Christian is seeking the blunt truth which can save and deliver one. All are protecting and projecting some skewed and corrupt version of Christianity which suit their fancy and is probably from a foolish pastor/leader of a church of their choice.

The serious result of the above is that many are called and few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Truth of the Lord Jesus is not simplistic. Each must seek self actualization.

The Truth of the Lord Jesus is not simplistic. Each must seek self actualization.

Just for the holidays can we be a little more simplistic? It might be helpful for teaching purposes? It might be helpful for teaching purposes. Would you be willing to try that for a week? I know it is your thread but there is an interest if it were a little less complicated.

What do you say Gurucam?

Parables are simplifications and they are worth nothing.

Truth, as confirmed by the Lord Jesus, cannot be simplistic. One is given by God, to get either: the Truth or parables. (Parables are not truth and they do not contain truth)

2000 years ago the disciples clear up your nice sounding request with the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus confirmed that there can be no simplification of truth. The Lord confirmed that one is either given by God to know truth or one is not given by God to know truth:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.

1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.

2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Parables do not in any way contain truth. They are given so that: "whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

For the past 2000 odd years, you all did not care to recognize and did not recognize the Lord Jesus' statement above.

For 2000 years you guys believed what you like or have been misled into believing that your teachers can be more simplistic. You demanded simplistic approaches. Your foolish priests, pastors, bishops etc. gave you what you all wanted. Effectively you all denied and refused the Lord Jesus and you all refused to become Christians. However you all postured and are posturing like Christians. How sad and unfortunate is that.

Clearly, your request confirm that you are no different.

Fact is we cannot be simplistic with respect to truth which saved and deliverers and make one a Christian. This is confirmed very clearly as follows:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

One who seeks simplification must realize that he does not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the heart to understand. He must realize that his heart is waxed gross. He must realize that he is among 'the dead'.

The dead must become spiritually aware in order to be given by God to get truth (which cannot at all be simplified). You and other like you seem totally left out of this Christians loop.

More and more people are realizing the above fact and they are seeking, first, the kingdom of God within their own hearts or spirit. Then 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand' are added to them.

They seek the kingdom of God within then their understanding is added. Then they are actualizing their 'eyes to see', their 'ears to hear' and their 'hearts to understand'. This is how they become given by God to know truth.

They are mediating regularly (for twenty minutes, morning and evening, generally) whiles you foolish guys are opposing meditation and seeking 'simplification'.

It is clearly stated by the Lord Jesus and recorded in the KJV N.T.:

Getting or knowing truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) does not come from or by, simplification of anything.

People who receive truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) are given by God to do so because they have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the heart to understand. Their hearts are not waxed gross. They are not 'the dead'. They are the spiritually aware. They have intuitive seeing, intuitive hearing and intuitive understanding.

Those who cannot get the message in this tread need to become spiritually aware. Like you they cannot seek "Just for the holidays can we be a little more simplistic? It might be helpful for teaching purposes". It simply does not work in that way.

No. You and they cannot seek "Just for the holidays can we be a little more simplistic? It might be helpful for teaching purposes". That is an Anti-Christian idea. That is sweet and nice sounding (and popularity seeking) but totally Antichrist behavior. Your nice sounding (people pleasing) request, totally opposes the instructions of the Lord Jesus.

There is a clearly prescribed path for those who are not given by God to know truth, to become given by God to know truth. This is not at all about making things simpler. This is totally about seeking ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart and all things will be added, including the gift from God (or God given actualization) of 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand', truth.

Simplification are parables and I am not given to deliver parables. The time for parables are over. This is the fullness of time and only the plain and pure truth can and will be delivered. I am here to publish a particulate gospel. This is the fullness of time gospel. At this time there is no need for parables. There is no need for parables. Also there can be no simplifying of truth. The fullness of time Gospel which must be published at this time, is the the parables free rendition of the KJV N.T. You either get on board or be left out.

Do you sill not understand what the Lord Jesus said 2000 odd years ago? He said the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. truth) cannot be delivered through simplification of physically written and/or physically spoken words. In fact the Lord confirmed that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. truth) cannot be delivered in physically spoken and/or physically written words. He confirmed that the Spirit of Truth brings all truth. He instructed that all must search their own hearts or spirits to discern precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for him to know, pray for say and do. Then be led into all of one's works by this even of one has to transgress the Ten Commandments.

Traditional Christians do not seem to like the above idea. So they rejected it and continued to esteem the Ten Commandments. That is fine. However they are not Christians. They are not New people. They continue to be Old people.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. truth) can be delivered only intuitively to individual who have actualized their 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and 'hearts to understand'. These are gifts of the Spirit. These operate through one's own heart or spirit. This is not through lettered/physical discernment. The kingdom of God/knowledge of Truth is in power, not in words. It is in the power to discern what one must know, pray for, say and do directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart or spirit. Anything else is death and land one in hell.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

The meek do not make suggestions. They ask their question in demonstration of their sincere and actual acceptance that they do not know. Then, God opens the path to truth for them to know.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The above is confirming that one must know truth from within one's own heart or spirit, first (like the Lord Jesus and Paul) then one can attempt lettered discernment. The Christian guidance is straight forward: seek ye first the kingdom of God and all will be added, for the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought. And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit

For the past 2000 odd years billions of people have been seeking truth through simplification of scriptures in total opposition to the instructions of the Lord Jesus. They were not Christians. They err and were not among the few who were chosen. I suggest you stop your nice and sweet sounding, popularity effort, under Antichrist proper-gander.

My efforts here is to turn as many as possible to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, in these last days. Hundreds of thousands have loosen their traditional Catholic and other bondage and adopted meditation techniques, which literally awaken one to one's own heart or spirit. This is the passage to becoming 'born again'. This is a first step on the path to seeking ye first the kingdom of God with one's own heart or spirit.

You and yours need no further simplification. Simply seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within your own heart, i.e. get an informed meditation technique and get going, with its practice.

Last edited:

daqq

By the way I have no idea what the following means: GRC-AM|430+430+430(1290)+1260, etc.

430 ~ head-sum of the gold - a great lioness
430 ~ silver she-bear robbed of her cubs - three-prong mazleg fleshhook teeth
430 ~ brazen belly leopardess - four heads of the four rivers - four winds

Let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given to him, and let seven times pass over him. This matter is by the decree of the Watchers, and the demand by the Memra of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He wills, and sets up over it the lowest of men.

Gurucam

The Lord Jesus Christ had a subjective awareness of the reality and laws which pervaded and ruled, over the quantum/spirit field. This is only now being confirmed by Quantum Physicists.

The foolish or unaware custodians of the things which the Lord Jesus confirmed totally corrupted and distorted them and turned His essentially scientific revelations into foolishness.

Christianity, as confirmed by the Lord Jesus, is a scientifically informed and scientific approach to life on earth and in the spirit realm, according to Quantum mechanics which are the law of the spirit realm.

This enables humans to live a very advance life on earth. That is the actual Christian life. This enables humans to harness the law of quantum physics for use on the surface of earth. This capacity is require for humans to live on the surface of earth, now, in the spiritual age of Aquarius.

The people who the Lord Jesus came physically among had a 2000 odd years window of opportunity to come onto this advanced lifestyle. Their time seems almost totally gone.

Why would any one want to deny the Lord Jesus the recognition which He deserves, simply because one wants to continue to prop-up and promote one's corruption of the KJV N.T.? It is totally useless at this time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

430 ~ head-sum of the gold - a great lioness
430 ~ silver she-bear robbed of her cubs - three-prong mazleg fleshhook teeth
430 ~ brazen belly leopardess - four heads of the four rivers - four winds

Let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given to him, and let seven times pass over him. This matter is by the decree of the Watchers, and the demand by the Memra of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He wills, and sets up over it the lowest of men.

I know that you are a man of few words. However your few word explanation, brings me no closer to understanding what you meant. At any event it seems to be a riddle/parable. It is certainly convoluted. I need not hear any more.

One needs no parables to get to truth in the KJV N.T. One can and must by pass all parables. Parables are related to the 'not chosen'. Parables are given only to those who are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables are given so that: "whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Parables entangle the 'not chosen' masses. Indeed parables draw in (or suck in) the 'not chosen' masses, in the same manner as a 'black hole portal'. Then they willingly become entangled with the most unfortunate 'black hole portal'. Then:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

. . . as I have repeated many times before, be careful. Become preoccupied with only where you want to go/be.

Last edited:

False Prophet

Kant said that philosophers would have their day, until their work was complete; Life magazine announced that Sartre was the wall eyed man that figured it all out. Next prophets would have their day, which we see today. There are a lot of prophets out here in the wilderness.

False Prophet

They must wait till those
who endeavor to draw from the fountain of reason itself have
completed their work; it will then be the historian's turn to
inform the world of what has been done.

Kant's Prolegmena

Gurucam

Kant said that philosophers would have their day, until their work was complete; Life magazine announced that Sartre was the wall eyed man that figured it all out. Next prophets would have their day, which we see today. There are a lot of prophets out here in the wilderness.

A quick google of Kant revealed:

Kant argues, is that the mind plays an active role in constituting the features of experience and limiting the mind’s access only to the empirical realm of space and time.

This is physically/scientifically validated in quantum physics. This is an everyday truth which is factored into all scientific experiments of modern scientists for the past 50 or more years.

This is to say that one's entanglement determines one's result.

Therefore do not become entangled with where you do not want to be or go.

Do not even read dooms day prophesies. Do not in the least way esteem the law of sin and death and hell. Do not become entangled with parables. These will determine your mind which will in-turn, play an active role in constituting the features of your experience. In other words, you will end in hell where truth is not known and all those dooms day events are unfolding.

Dream only of God's kingdom of heaven and seek only God's kingdom of heaven through your own heart or spirit. Accept and/or discern that when you are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, as discerned within your own heart or spirit you have: God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity, including the law and you will get no sin but instead be glorified by God. This will determine your mind which will in-turn, play an active role in constituting the features of your experience. In other words my friend you will end in God's kingdom of heaven.

Does this need further explanation and/or simplification?

All discoveries and conclusions are converging to totally validate the revelations of the Lord Jesus as literally recorded in the KJV N.T.

The absolute foolishness which passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years has only desecrated, undermined and rendered to foolishness the pure wisdom that are those revelations from the Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I am inclined to believe that we are not thinking beings, although it is more than commonly believed that we are thinking beings.

We seem to be beings who always react to and respond according to, very limited foreign (to our truth) conditioning.

Our truth is to live by love and only love. We are no less than God Who is Love.

Gurucam . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Gurucam

:idea: :idea: Carl Sagan said: History is full with people who out of fear, ignorance or lust for power have destroyed treasures of e-measurable value which truly belong to all of us. We must not let it happen again.

I perceive that we need not have that worry. In fact the Lord Jesus instructed that we do not take on that worry.

1. Matthews: 5 KJV N.T.
3 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

2. It was not a done deal. It was never a done deal. Judgment, punishment in hell and death of (one's spirit and/or soul) always prevailed. What is it to have 100 or so years of a 'good' life on the surface of earth and an eternity inside the depth of earth, in hell, with Satan?

Mark: 8 KJV N.T.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

3. Those and their generations who lived and continue to live 'high off the hog' from the destruction and oppression of others and through the destruction of the cultures others and from pilfered wealth of others, etc. did not and do not get away 'scot free'.

Proverbs: 16 KJV N.T.
8 Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right.

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
23 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

4. Also full restoration on earth for the advantaged is inevitable, in due time.

Deuteronomy: 32 KJV N.T.
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

5. However the difference in timing between humans and the Lord Jesus, commonly misleads human into believing that all is forgotten and forgiven:

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

6. Only two days have passed for the Lord Jesus, since He made the above pronouncements. The fullness of time is now at hand, after two thousand human years which are simply two days for the Lord Jesus.

:idea: :idea: 7. It is comforting to know that the Lord Jesus is Lord of the world. It is even more comforting when one knows that one is on the right side (i.e. the spirit, intuitive and love side) of the Lord Jesus and God. The right side of the Lord Jesus is His Spirit, 'not see' and eternal, Son of God side/expression. The left side of the Lord Jesus is his physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man side/expression.

8 The right side of the Lord Jesus is about communing with and living according to precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do even if one has to transgress the law.

In more details, being on the right hand of the Lord Jesus and God is about: being led into all of one's works/actions by urging of love which arise and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart or spirit for those specific people things and circumstances in God's creation, even if one has to transgress all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity, including the Ten Commandments and the letter and other laws of scriptures.

9. Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 He will put the sheep on His right and the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

10. Being on the left side is about esteeming and promoting the law of sin and death and the letter and law of scriptures which also killeth.

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

11. One should be very clear that the above is the basis of the division between the right and left (i.e. betweem sheep and goat). The following clearly defines the division:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

There can and will be no protection from integration and or mixing of the masses. This will not happen through nuclear weapons. Separation of goats from sheep and the delivery of goats to hell will be achieved flawlessly and seamlessly. No one will be called to testify. There will be no 'fallout'. It will occur naturally and spontaneously.

People will be known through their 'not seen' inherent entanglement with their current and past outlook (i.e. ideas & beliefs). From this, sheep and goats will be identified, known and 'separated'. Then goats will simply disappear (i.e. be teleported out of here), through a black hole portal into hell within the deaths of earth, with Satan, in one fell scoop:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.

Matthews: 6 KJV N.T.
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

At all events, the Ten Commandments and other ideals and laws in scriptures serve mammon and only mammon. These are for temporary use by man. Those are given for mammon to manage mammon, until they are given the capacity to serve God.

On the other hand, one's own spirit (which is from heaven) serves God. That is: God is serves only when one transgress the Ten Commandments and other ideals and laws in scriptures so as to express one's spirit, under the impersonal guidance of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Only this is the true and actual expression of truth, faith, love and charity. This is how to 'run home' (to your only real home). This is how to be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere. This is the only home for humans.

12. . . . notice that all things here (in this post) are totally supported by literal revelations from the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

At all events, the Ten Commandments and other ideals and laws in scriptures serve mammon and only mammon. These are for temporary use by man. These are given for mammon to manage mammon, until they are given the capacity to serve God.

This is why 2000 years odd years ago, the Jews used to stone those who transgress the law. They were closer to the time when the law was actually given. Therefore they were actually most informed about the purpose and use of the law. They knew, more accurately, how to use the law.

The laws were given as the laws of the land for landless spiritually dead people. Spiritually dead people are called 'the dead'. The Jews of Moses time were spiritually dead. This meant that they could not serve God. Serving God is possible, only by serving one's own spirit.

The spiritually dead are, by definition, not aware of their own spirits. Therefore they cannot serve God. This means that they can serve only each other. They were given to do so until they become spiritually aware and can then actually serve God. The law were given simply to manage their behavior (like the laws of the land), until they become spiritually aware and can serve their own individual spirits.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
'By faith' means 'by spiritual awareness'.

Therefore the law (the ten commandments) serves mammon. On the other hand, one's own spirit (which is from heaven) serves God. That is: God is serves only when one transgress the Ten Commandments and other ideals and laws in scriptures so as to express one's spirit, under the impersonal guidance of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Only this is the true and actual expression of truth, faith, love and charity. This is how to 'run home' (to your only real home). This is how to be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere. This is the only home for humans.

It is confirmed that God is in heaven. It is also confirmed that our spirit body is from heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

It is confirmed that when newly spiritually aware people ignore and transgress the law (if necessary) in order to serve in the newness of spirit they bring froth fruits onto God.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Therefore the law is absolutely 'done away with' for spiritually aware people when they serve in the newness of spirit.

Do not let any 'dead man' (i.e. spiritually dead people) tell you differently.

Therefore esteeming the law and other ideals and laws in scriptures serve mammon. Where as serving in the newness of spirit serves God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

This a another complementing dimension to post 331 above:

2000 years odd years ago, the Jews stoned those who they found guilty of transgressing the law. This was their practice under the law. The Jews back then were closer to the time when the law was actually given. Therefore they were actually most informed about the purpose and use of the law.

They would know, more accurately, about the intended use of the law. They operated the law (the Ten Commandments) as the law of their land. Judgment and punishment was not left to God. They administrated the law. This was the plainly demonstrated reality. The idea of the law of sin and death seemed, at worse to be, sin was punishable by stoning to death.

The idea that the law are absolute definition of God's righteousness and the transgressing of the law lead to sin and hell, seemed to have developed after. This must have been done by some unaware person.

Fact is any esteeming of the law as God's laws, came with inevitable sin and very serious accompanying entanglement with being delivered into hell. This contrasted very sharply with Jesus revelation.

The live practice of the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, confirms that the law (the ten commandments) were given as the laws of the land for landless spiritually dead people, the Jew. They were clearly using the law as the laws of their land under their own administration.

Spiritually dead people are also called 'the dead'. The Jews of Moses time were spiritually dead. This meant that they could not serve God. Serving God is possible, only by serving one's own spirit.

The spiritually dead are, by definition, not aware of their own spirits. Therefore they cannot serve God. This means that they can serve only each other. They were given to do so until they become spiritually aware and can then actually serve God. The law were given simply to manage their behavior (like the laws of the land), until they become spiritually aware and can serve their own individual spirits.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 'By faith' means 'by spiritual awareness'.

The Lord Jesus was called to deal with the idea of transgression of the law and being punished by stoning. The Jewish practice of stoning their peers to death for transgressing the law was not the issue. The Lord did not seek to do away with that practice or even comment on it. Clearly it was the normal scriptural prescription and practice in that place at that time.

The Lord Jesus focused on and pointed out, the fact the none of those people were fit to pass judgment and punishment.

John: 8 KJV N.T.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The message the Lord conveyed was: one should not seek to and/or judge and punish another for things that one does. This is simply not a Christian thing to do. This is a universal/natural law.

This act of seeking to judge and punish and/or actually judging and punishing another for things that one does, has seriously bad consequences, which come to one mysteriously.

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

:idea: :idea: This seemed to have been demonstrated in my country at the level of government, for all our citizens and others to 'see'. Seems that even those who perceive themselves to be Christians missed the point, as usual.

Our country's two main political parties have a long history of accusing each other of corruption, while in government. However that is as far as their similarities goes.

One of our two political parties, which is interchangeably in government with the other, seem to believe that they are holier than thou. In their last recent incarnation as government of our beloved county, that party (the holier than thou one) attempted judge and punish members of the other party for corruption. However they (the 'holier than thou' one) were accused of pioneering such corruption.

Fact is that 'holier than thou' party seem to be anchored on the law of sin and death although they all mistakenly seem to believe that they are rooted in Christianity.

This attempt to judge and punish another by one who does the same thing was pioneered by that 'holier than thou' party and it then leader, in their previous incarnation as the government of my country.

The then leader of that ('holier than thou') party, was perceived to have had a run away and over inflated ego. A kind of holier than thou attitude. He assumed and was actively posturing a kind of 'right to lead by anointment'. In fact he had openly aligned himself to a physical human lady 'prophet'. She seemed to have anointed him to the status of 'holier than thou' with a divine right to lead our country. (Shades of "Papa Doc")

His sad predicament was that He was perceived to be arrogant/autocratic, by even the supporters of the party which he led. And that was not acceptable to even them. The people in my country are 'cool and wise. We seem to take the traditional formal approach to religion with a big pinch of salt (to some degree). In fact, for this leader and his government, things became overly hot. That leader was forced to all a general election before it was the usual time.

He was force to call early elections and that party lost that country's general elections very badly to the other party. The winning party were previously in opposition and few of the members were being actively judged with the intent to punish them for governmental level corruption.

Also, across the country, the supporters of that leader turned against him. It had become more than necessary for the new government of the day to provide a security detail for him.

Also coincidentally, that leader met with a stoke and has not yet recovered to normalcy.

I cannot help but see a connection between the above events and:

John: 8 KJV N.T.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The Lord Jesus massage was simply to let aspiring Christians and Christians know that they are in no position to judge and seek to punish anyone. This was introduce 2000 odd years ago as the new Christian approach to life.

The Lord also confirmed that it is very dangerous to seek to judge and punish one for anything and in particular that which one is also guilty of doing:

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

It was already established by the Lord Jesus that:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Luke: 6
9 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

The above instructions are for aspiring Christians and Christians. Many of our leaders (not only in my country) are simply masquerading as Christians. They are actually still under the law of sin and death. They have not yet embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus that can make them free from the law of sin and death.

From normal appearances, the 'holier than thou' party has been returned to government. Their new leader seems to be also posturing in like manner. They are posturing in opposition to the Lord Jesus' Christian instruction, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

Somehow, I cannot quite understand the return to government rule of my country, of this this 'holier than thou' party, in this new spiritual age of Aquarius on earth. Something seems not right.

The 'mammon appointed' cannot lead at this time. Only the God appointed can lead,at this time. In the last incarnation as government of our country, that 'holier than thou party' had a leader who became infected with the belief that was he divinely appoint to lead. (His human lady prophet seem to have been the one who infected him with that belief)

In this new incarnation as the government, the new leader of that 'holier than thou' party has the same judging and punishing determination. It took a while for natural events to bring down that previous leader and his party.

Time will certainly tell again, this time it will be much quicker, if so be it.

. . . to be continued

Last edited:

Gurucam

The path to every thing Good, positive and a life in absolute harmony with God..

The path to every thing Good, positive and a life in absolute harmony with God..

So my friends, ignore everything and love freely. This is the path to everything good, positive and a life in absolute harmony with God.

1.) However do not seek to love everything in God's creation. No human is given or required to love everything in God's creation. Loving every thing in this creation is God's business. Each human is given to love only different specific set of people, things and circumstances that are small parts of the things which God loves in His creation.

So freely love what you will love. Freely form associations and relationships with all people, things and circumstances who or which you love in your heart or spirit, even if you have to transgress all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity (including the Ten Commandments). This is your God given mission on earth. Here are more details:

2.) Love is an essential fabric of your spirit. It is also an essential fabric of the Holy Ghost.

The other thing in your spirit is your own unique set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. This your soul. This is your authentic individuality.

The other thing in the Holy Ghost is all the ideas for this creation. This is the soul of God, also called our Father.

3.) Your spirit is created and sustained by your love for your own unique set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations. That is: your spirit is created and sustained by your love for your soul.

The Holy Ghost is created and sustained by God's love for His creation. That is: the Holy Ghost is created and sustained by God's love for His Soul.

4.) The thread or authenticity of both humans and God is Love.

5.) Each human is on earth, in God's physical/material creation, to express and materialize the things which he or she loves in his or her own heart/spirit.

God's physical/material creation is about His Spirit.

Therefore, in order for each human to express and materialize, the things which he or she loves in his or her own heart/spirit in God's physical/material creation, without stress or sin he must do so in absolute harmony with the the ideas which God loves in His Spirit (the Holy Spirit).

6.) The Spirit of the Lord Jesus perfectly amalgamates the things which each person loves in his or her individual heart or spirit with the ideas which God loves in his Spirit. This becomes what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

7.) One who searches his own heart or spirit comes to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. The essential property of what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is the following:

a.) specific love (or specific urging of love)

b.) specific love (or specific urging of love) which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart or spirit.

(these would have to arise and be sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart or spirit because it would arise and be sustained out of the combined volition of both the individual person and God.)

c.) specific love (or specific urging of love), which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart or spirit will be for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

These urging of love would arise and be sustained for the very specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which the individual person love in his or her own heart or spirit. (these urging of love will not arise for the entire creation. Love for every thing in the creation is God's Spirit.

8.) What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is simply a perfect amalgamation of 1.) the very specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which the individual person love in his or her own heart or spirit and 2.) the ideas which God loves for His creation.

9.) Therefore what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do will be individualized and limited to the very specific set of people things and circumstances in God's creation. These will conform perfectly to ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which the individual person love in abstraction, within his or her own heart or spirit.

10.) Therefore the difference between what the individual person love in his own heart or spirit and what the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do is as follows:

11.) Both of these are anchored on love for the same specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations that are unique within the individual heart or spirit of each person. However what the individual person love in his own heart or spirit is first held in abstraction as urging which cannot be uttered. Where as what the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do relates to specific people, things and circumstances in God's physical and material creation.

12.) Therefore that Spirit of the Lord Jesus, Who is actually the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Love and the Spirit of Intercession simply guides each individual person perfectly, (through urging of love) to specific people, things and circumstances in God's physical/material creation who or which posses the specific things which the individual person love in abstraction within his or her own heart or spirit.

13.) In this way the Spirit of the Lord Jesus enables each person to express and fulfill any and all the ideas, beliefs interests, needs, desires and aspiration which he love in abstraction in his own heart or spirit in perfect harmony with ideas which God loves for His creation.

14.) This is the God given mission of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

15.) This is Christianity

16.) This and only this is the Christian way of life.

17.) Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.

18.) Indeed this is the way to life. This is the only way to life.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Doesn't the spiritual age of aquarius have to do with Satan?

Satan (by his own choice) has nothing to do with spirituality. Satan is king of and king among, only the spiritually dead who are also called 'the dead'.

Satan cannot be king among spiritually aware people. (Spiritually aware people do not go to Satan's kingdom which is the under world, i.e. inside the depths of earth)

The spiritual Age of Aquarius is simply a reality on the surface of earth. This is brought about by a specific alignment of heavenly bodies. In this age spiritual awareness is heighten and accentuated on the surface of earth. This resulted in a dilution or weakening of Satan's power on the surface of earth.

Satan's relevance and rule on the surface of earth was at its highest before this new Age of Aquarius. This high point has passed with the descent of the Age of Aquarius on the surface of earth.

Satan's power and control on the surface of earth, will, for the ensuing hundred of thousands of years, only become more and more diluted.

However Satan and his followers will continue to rule and/or occupy the underworld, which is hell, within the depths of earth. In fact they will all be removed from the surface of earth, in one fell scoop, to hell within the depths of earth, through teleportation.

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.

Satan ruled and controlled the world right up to the dawning of the spiritual age of Aquarius. He did this through all the traditional disciplines which were all anchored on 'left side brain hemisphere'/Satanic orientation. These people are described as 'goats', on the left side of the Lord Jesus and God.

What you are witnessing throughout the world at this time is the total collapse and eventual relegation of all traditional disciplines and all traditional ways of doing things. The Old is simply dying comprehensively, to give way to the New.

This force of change is having its momentum from outside, 'unseen' and spiritual influences. This force of change will also banish all the Old people from the surface of earth. Their time is not only ended. The Old simply cannot function on the surface of earth in this new spiritual age of Aquarius.

'Old people' does not mean aged people. 'Old people' means people who are entangled with the old traditional (law and letter) way of life. They are 'goats', i.e. people who are on the left side of the Lord Jesus and God. They discern things only through their left side brain hemispheres

'New people describes those who intuitively/spiritual actualized and live according to the law of spirit of life in Christ Jesus. These are sheep, i.e. people who are on the right side of the Lord Jesus and God. They discern things through both their left side brain hemispheres and
their right side brain hemispheres

Being on the right hand of the Lord Jesus and God is about: being led into all of one's works/actions by urging of love which arise and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart or spirit for those specific people things and circumstances in God's creation, even if one has to transgress all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity, including the Ten Commandments and the letter and other laws of scriptures.

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 He will put the sheep on His right and the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Being on the left side is about esteeming and promoting the law of sin and death and the letter and law of scriptures which also killeth. This is about being 'an intellectual':

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Satan is 'the dead' who buries 'his dead' counterparts. ('The dead' means spiritually dead):

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Age of Aquarius can be seen as the age of Satan but not on the surface of earth . . . inside the depths of earth. He is indeed ruler of the under world. The age of Aquarius will force Satan out of the surface of earth. It will also force Satan out of his requiting drive on the surface of earth and into his already established kingdom inside the depth of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Be saved from going to hell, as follows:

Be saved from going to hell, as follows:

1.) 'The dead' is a person of dominating Satanic orientation. This simply means that he is aware of only his physical body which is from earth. Therefore he identifies totally with his physical body (his physical side). When he dies on earth, even though his spirit exist and survives, he remains with his physical body which inevitably end up in the depths of earth.

The depths of earth is the natural abode of our physical bodies when it goes 'dust to dust'. This is the underworld which is hell and the kingdom of Satan.

2.) The spiritually aware is a person with a 'cannot be ignored' awareness of his spirit body which is from heaven. Such a person is described as having a quickened spirit.

3.) 1 Corinthians: 15
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

One's spirit is quickened when one's preoccupation with one's physical body fades

4.) 1 Corinthians: 15
47 The first man (our physical body) is of the earth, earthy; the second man (our spirit body) is the Lord from heaven.

By loosing the hold that our physical body (which is from earth) has on us, we become aware of our spirit (which is from heaven). Then when we die we can rise to heaven in our spirits, instead of being buried in the earth with our dead physical body.

5.) Ephesian: 2 KJV N.T.
1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

6.) Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

7.) A person with a quickened spirit is spiritually aware. He is aware of his spirit which is from heaven. He is also aware of spirit heaven even whiles he is alive in his physical body.

When such a person dies on earth, he remains aware of his spirit which survives his physical death. He leaves his physical body, clad in his spirit body. He can rises in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like an angel in heaven.

8.) If while a spiritually aware person was alive on earth, he achieved communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and he was led by this Spirit, then: when he dies, he will be received by the Angel like Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Then he will be taken in three days, to be like an angel in heaven. He will be taken to the mansion in God's house in spirit heaven, which the Lord has prepared for His followers. Then only his physical body (without him and his spirit) ends in the depth of earth.

9.) Humans cannot and do not go into the depths of earth in their spirit bodies when they are aware of their spirit when they dies on earth. This is the merits of quickening one's spirit by releasing the hold that one's physical body and its needs, desires and aspirations have on one. If one fails to do this one ends inside the depths of earth with one's dead physical body.

10.) The depths of earth is the underworld, i.e. 'hell'. The light of the sun and the stars do not reach there. The plates are always shifting. This is the kingdom of Satan. Satan rules there. Humans who are aware of only their physical body and therefore concerned with, only their physical needs, inevitably end there.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Have you been denying the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus?

Have you been denying the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus?

If your answer is yes, that is very sad. Fact is that is not forgivable at any place or time and pay back time is at hand in the recently dawned Age of Aquarius on the surface of earth. .

1.) Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed (of Issac's generation only), and heirs according to the promise.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

The chosen few who are Christians are from Issac's generation. Ishmael's generation remained under the law of sin and death.

2.) Do you all get the message here?

Do your get the message that once you become 'a person in Christ' (i.e. a Christian), you differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, with only one exceptions, He is Lord of all?

Among other things, this means that when you die you rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven. You are not buried in the earth to wait indefinitely, in the hope that the Lord Jesus will return in a human physical body to shout out to you to rise out of the earth.

Are you aware of this fact? This would make a world of difference in your life.

3.) On the other hand: if you in any way esteem the law of sin and death, you under all the law of sin (the ten commandments) and death. Then you cannot be and you are not a Christian. When you die you do not rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven. To be under the law is death. This is to be 'the dead' in Jesus' statement:.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

4.) Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

5.) One who is under the law of sin and death is also called 'the dead'. When such a person dies on earth he is buried with his dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely, in hope, for the Lord Jesus to return in a human physical body to shout out to him to rise out of the earth.

6.) However being rescued by the Lord Jesus, from the depths of earth which is hell with Satan, some time in the future, is not automatic. This was a conditional promise. There remained one thing that is not forgivable at any place or time. This is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

If whiles one lived on earth, one has denied, blaspheme or in any way undermined the following:
1. that Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, with only one exceptions, He is Lord of all.
2. that when Christians die they rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven.

Then one has blasphemed the Holy Ghost and that is not forgivable at any place of time. One will most likely stay in the depths of earth which is hell with Satan, indefinitely.

7.) Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

8.) Do you get the message that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus is not the same as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus?

Denial and/or blasphemy of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus is forgivable. However denial and blasphemy of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is not forgivable at any place or time.

Denial and/or blasphemy of the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one (a Christian) and also free from the law of sin and death is blasphemy of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and this is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and not forgivable at any place or time.

Have you been esteeming, promoting and/or other wise using the law? Then you are have not been delivered from the law of sin and death. If you have also been denying that Christians are equal to the Lord Jesus (except that He is Lord of all) and/or if you have been denying that Christians can and do rise in three day to be like angels in heaven, then you are in serious trouble.

9.) John 14 KJV N.T.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Those who have died whiles they were in denial of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus seem hopelessly doomed. However those who are still alive on earth can certainly attempt to mend their ways and adopt the Christians path. This is the wake up call for the latter.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The sad predicament of foolish, 'holier than thou' pretend Christians..

The sad predicament of foolish, 'holier than thou' pretend Christians..

If you esteem or use the law of sin and death (i.e. the Ten Commandments), in any way, you are not a Christian.

Then if you claim to be a Christian and/or project that you are a Christian you are simply a false prophet who came in Jesus' name. This is a serious sin.

Clearly you will project and promote that 'Christians' must esteem and uphold the law and you will misled all who take you seriously.

Do not be a 'know it all' arrogant person.

The law is a curse. However foolish 'know it all' arrogance is probably much worse.

Do not be or cease being, an unaware spy who came in to return Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments)

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Christians have God given liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin:

Acts 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The Lord warned about the likes of you who esteem the law and promote the law as part of Christianity. You all posture and pretend to be Christians (New people) but you are actually Old people. You are under the law of sin and death. And your aim is to destroy Christianity (which is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law). Most likely you all are pawns of Satan who already own you. When you die you are simply delivered to Satan in the depths of earth with your dead physical bodies.

Romans 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

False Christian end in hell inside the earth with Satan. They perpetually (continuously) experience all dooms day events including the following:

Luke 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

This is not a one time event. This is the perpetual reality in hell inside the earth with Satan.

Do not blame God. You were given a choice through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. If you choose Satan well so be it. You chose your short term convenient self serving choice and misfortune.

I am here reiterating that choice. Clearly only a few will come on board. Most of you will continue to stay committed to your erroneous ways. It can be no other way. The Lord confirmed, many will be called but few chosen. He also confirmed that many will come in his name and misguide many. He also confirmed that people err when they do not know scriptures and the power of God.

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Serving in the newness of spirit is the only path to Christianity.

Serving in the newness of spirit is the only path to Christianity.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Acts 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

For salvation and deliverance your information and instruction are very clear as follows:
1.) serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (this will make you free from the law of sin and death)
2.) when you were under the law the motion of sin resulted in you bringing forth only fruits onto death (children of the flesh etc.). Now you are not under the law (the Ten Commandments). You are freed from the law of sin and death (the Ten Commandments) so that now you can and must serve in the newness of spirit (so that you can stop bring forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God).
3.) being free from the law (the Ten Commandments) means that you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. However this is possible only when you are led into your works by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.
4.) you must transgress the law so as to unconditionally serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus/in the newness of spirit.

If you esteem or use the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) in any way, you have remain under the Old system. That is you have remain under the law of sin and death and the Lord Jesus has benefited your nothing.

The New system is anchored totally on your own spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The question is do you know how to serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus or put another way, do you know how to serve in the newness of spirit

Last edited:

Gurucam

Beware of aikido7 and his antichrist/Satanic ideas.

Beware of aikido7 and his antichrist/Satanic ideas.

I hold these thoughts and beliefs about my faith journey...

--I like to read what is actually IN the Bible.
--Then I endeavor to understand what the verse or passage meant to its original authors.
--Then I look for evidence that tells me how its original readers and listeners would have read and heard.
--And then--and only then--can I hope to apply the timeless truths to my own place and time.

I take both faith and history seriously:

[size=+1]"Jesus was a man"[/size]is to me a plain statement of FACT.
"Jesus was the Messiah," is "Son of God" or "virgin born" are statements of FAITH.

I see the Bible as a human product in the sense that the idea of men transcribing the actual auditory "voice of God" makes no sense to me.
I see the gospel authors as real people, not parrots or Ouija Boards.

I have found the Bible to contain actual remembered history, many different strands of oral and written traditions, poetry, hymns, legends, metaphors and magic. I like to follow those experts who have spent lifetimes studying and recognizing those diverse strands of genre and have isolated them and categorized them.

First came Jesus, then the memories about him, and then the oral expression of these memories, and then writers who wrote about him, and all from a distance of 2,000 years.

What we have is not perfect but that is all we have. The earliest evidence of the Bible we use today is a tiny fragment of the Gospel of John that was believed to be from around 200 AD (CE).

We are doomed to read a copy of a copy of many other copies.

The norm of the Bible is Jesus. He taught "all" in parables and pithy, one-liners.
He did not speak in propositional theology because he was a wandering teacher, not a theologian. It was the later theologians who were driven by their own agendas and wrote about a Jesus congenial to them.

My faith life has been to study Jesus' teachings instead of studying the beliefs and dogma ABOUT him. The gospel writers put their own speech and theology back into Jesus' mouth when they wrote their biographies. The modern notion of a historical biography was unknown to ancient writers.

I am content in by beliefs, knowing that my life has been a serious of incidents where the rug was suddenly pulled out from underneath me many times.
I have grown to love the shock and the sudden realization that I am confronting something wholly new and have to accommodate myself to it.

I also no longer feel I have to leave my brain outside the door of the church whenever I worship. I have a faith that is built on common sense but also allows for the beautiful poetry and metaphors to stir my soul.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.

Aikido7, You are preoccupied with word. You must be lost. The question is What is power? Power is the capacity to get all truth from the Spirit of Truth through one's own heart or spirit.

Reading, studying and analyzing the scriptures is not power. That is letter or word discernment which killeth:

Luke 17 KJV N.T.
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

2 Corinthians 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Note the instruction is to search the hearts, not search or study the scriptures.

Clearly Christianity is not at all about:
--I like to read what is actually IN the Bible.
--Then I endeavor to understand what the verse or passage meant to its original authors.
--Then I look for evidence that tells me how its original readers and listeners would have read and heard.
--And then--and only then--can I hope to apply the timeless truths to my own place and time.

Christianity is all about the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus who brought All truth only after the Lord Jesus Christ, was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

All Truth (which saves and delivers one) come only from the Spirit of Truth. All Truth are things of God. They cannot be know through the faculties of our natural man or physical bodies. These can be discerned only spiritually from the Spirit of Truth. This is achieved by searching one's heart to know what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned

Spiritually discerned means discerned directly and individually through one's own heart or spirit from the Spirit of Truth and not from scriptures.

Discerning scriptures is how the natural man receives things. This is not how things of God are received. To deny this fact is blasphemy of the Spirit.

The disciples were described as "cannot bear them now" because they were capable of only physically hearing the Lord Jesus and physically reading the scriptures. In order to become Christians they had to have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. These are spiritual/intuitive faculties. They had to become spiritually aware. This would enable them to get truth (intuitively/spiritually) from the Spirit of Truth. This would enable them to bear the truth which can and will make them Christians.

Beware of false prophets who are O.T./letter orineted people and who come among aspiring Christians and Christians, as spies, to return them (i.e. aspiring Christians and Christians) to bondage and death, under the law and/or the scriptures.

Please beware. 2000 years has passed. Opportunities to come onto Christ has ended. Time is up. Judgment is at hand. These are the last call. .

The Jews and other O.T. people are the descendants of Ishmael (the child of the flesh). They remained under the law of sin and death. They did not serve in the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the law of sin and death. They will not inherit earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, together with the descendants of Issac (the child of promise/child of God).

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The likes of aikido7 promotes that all are children of God. That might be nice sounding. However it is a totally Antichrist statement. It is better to know the facts now rather than later:

Luke 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited: