How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

The inheritors of God's kingdom on earth are well defined in the KJV N.T.

The inheritors of God's kingdom on earth are well defined in the KJV N.T.

1.) Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 [SIZE=+1]For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.[/SIZE]

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2.) Did you transgress the law and serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. did you use the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus) when you sexually procreated and brought forth your children? If you did then they are fruits onto God. And you and your children will inherit the earth in God's kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of God's kingdom will be given to you and your children.

On the other hand, if you esteem and enforced the law as the rule of or guide to, your marriage life and/or your sexual procreative act, in any way, you have erred, seriously. The Lord Jesus has benefited you nothing. You have brought forth only children of the flesh who are not at all, fruits onto God. You and your children are under the law of sin and death. You and your children are destine to be teleported out of here. God's kingdom has been taken from you and your children. You (the adult in your family) have failed your family. You have denied them Christianity. You are simply posing as and pretending to be, Christian. . . . there can be no soft, padded, pampering and/or sweet and nice way to deliver this truth, at this time.

3.) Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

4.) The child of promise was a fruit onto God, brought forth by serving in the spirit. The child of the flesh was brought forth by serving in the oldness of the law.

Where do you stand in this scenario? Do you stand with the misled masses? . . . or . . . Do you stand with the correctly informed, chosen few?

Most traditional Christians corrupt the KJV N.T. to suit their own ideas and interest. They also reinvent the KJV N.T. to suit their own modern version of goodness and superiority.

They all blunder from their own foolishness. The KJV N.T. as it literally is, is as pure as any physically written word can ever get.

5.) . . . the above and all my other posts are all clearly confirmed, literally, by very many interconnecting and all supporting verses in the KJV N.T.

The truth is totally contained very clearly and literally in the KJV N.T. However traditional Christians do their own corrupt thing. Then they deny and/or twist the revelations in the KJV N.T. to support their corruption. Is there any wonder why, 'many are called and few chosen'.

For example: some people claim to be under 'the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus' however they esteem 'the law of sin and death'. They use and invoke the law of sin and death on their spouses to manage and control them. They do not care that their actions lead to sin and death of those who they teach and who follow them. They simply do what support their comfort and convenience. While falsely call themselves Christians. And while also totally deny and blaspheme actual Christianity and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, which confirmed the following:

[SIZE=+1]Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
22 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.[/SIZE]

How many "holier than thou people" you know, the likes of Lazyafternoon? Lazyafternoon is not alone. There are probably a billion other the likes of Lazyafternoon.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Lets try this again for fun.......

Lets try this again for fun.......

~*~*~

Don't forget my address here

Most traditional Christians corrupt the KJV N.T. to suit their own ideas and interest. They also reinvent the KJV N.T. to suit their own modern version of goodness and superiority.

They all blunder from their own foolishness. The KJV N.T. as it literally is, is as pure as any physically written word can ever get.

There is no proof that the KJV Bible is more perfect or purer than some modern versions which draw from all the available manuscripts (not just a few late manuscripts such as the 'TR'). As we shared, the NKJV does correct the KJV in many areas, and offers a better 'translation' in certain passages. Also, the NKJV provides footnotes that provide the 'variant readings' so a student of scripture can judge for himself what is the best reading). See here. Even still, I have no problem if anyone wants to use the KJV, its a good and traditional bible translation, but its not perfect,...its just one 'translation' among many others, and limited only to some very late manuscripts at that. Why not consider ALL the available manuscripts from the earlierst to the latest, and from that eclectic collection decide what is the best renderings? This is only logical.

While you boast that you are following only the Spirit, and then denouncing some of us as 'letterists' or worshipping the 'letter that kills', you are doing that very thing by exalting the KJV bible as the only 'version' of God's word. Again, I have no major quibble about you favoring the KJV in your own sharing of scripture,...but when it comes to exalting that 'version' above any others, and making a big deal over the word "even" as we previously discussed ,...were straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

We've already debunked the KJV-Only myth elsewhere. The latest battle royale is on this very subject here.

Finally, if you like to expound, continuously edit and expand on your discourses,....awesome.....as a writer I enjoy that too. I just don't know how much actual 'dialogue' you will get with most of the traditional conservative 'christians' here with your 'terms' and 'descriptions', but that's the challenge of discussion. With that, I bid you Godspeed and success in your efforts at dialogue. I'm still open to such always, if both parties can agree to expand and explore respectfully :surf:

Gurucam

The last trumpet is currently sounding: the fullness of time is at hand.

The last trumpet is currently sounding: the fullness of time is at hand.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The above revelation relates directly to:

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

:idea: :idea: The above revelations are about the last (or end of time) proclamation of Christianity and the transformation which some humans will have from this last proclamation of Christianity.

1.) Verse # 49 says, for the past 2000 odd years those who were called to Christianity have borne the image of earth. They were aware of only their flesh and bone bodies. They remained 'the dead'/children of the flesh.

However at the last trumpet they shall also bear the image of heaven. They will become spiritually aware. (this is the message inverse 49)

2.) Verse # 50 confirms that 'the dead' cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

3.) Verse # 51 confirms that not every one (who were called to Christianity) will remain 'the dead' some will be transformed to spiritual awareness.

4.) Verse # 52 confirms that this transformation of some of 'the dead' to spiritual awareness will occur through the last trumpet.

5.) So far all of the above concur with Matthews: 20 verse: 16 KJV N.T.

The last trumpet will make it possible for the last to Christianity be chosen first and the first (to Christianity) to be chosen last.

5.) What, therefore, is the last trumpet?

'The last trumpet' means "the last time or end of time proclamation of Christianity. This last proclamation of Christianity would have to be different from all others, for it will have the above result (which all other proclamations of Christianity could not and did not have).

6.) This last proclamation of Christianity will be the only correct and clear version. Because this will enable some (those who come to Christianity through this last proclamation to be delivered from corruption (i.e. from the Old corrupt versions) and be changed.

When the last proclaim is made "the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed".

7.) This is referring to those people who come to Christianity when the last proclamation of Christianity is made. This will the accurate version.

Then those who hear and embrace this last proclamation of Christianity will be freed from corruption (i.e. they will be freed from the corrupt version which have plagued what passes for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years). And they will be changed. They will actually become Christians.

8.) They will be last who are first among the many called and few chosen.

9.) My posts comprise the last trumpet.

:idea: :idea: The above revelations are also linked to and supported by:

10.) Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

11.) The above revelation says: 'the gospel must first be published among all nations'. This is not the Bible. The Bible has long been published in all nations. This gospel is the last trumpet. The gospel is the last proclamation of Christianity. The gospel of the last days. This is the so very clear and accurate version of Christianity that it will transforms everyone who it reaches. This is very unlike the Bible.

My posts constitutes this gospel which is the last trumpet.

12.) Also the above revelation says: 'take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.'

This defines how the last trumpet will come to saints. And indeed this is exactly how my posts come to me.

:idea: :idea: My posts are anchored in enlightenment in Christ as described in:

13.) Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once [size=+1]enlightened[/size], and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

14.) An important component of enlightenment in Christ is abandonment of the law and all scriptures, including the tenants in scriptures. This is not the traditional trumpeting of Christianity. This is the last trumpeting which must be based on enlightenment in Christ. This is the gospel of enlightenment in Christ. Enlightenment in Christ is the final accomplishment. This therefore the last trumpet. This is therefore the fullness of time gospel which is only now being published in all nations.

15.) My posts, on this forum, constitute the gospel of enlightenment in Christ. This is the final gospel. This is the last trumpet. My posts constitutes this gospel which must be published in all nations. It is currently being published in all nations through this forum and the www.

My posts on this forum are absolutely important works of Christianity.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Gurucam's monologue........

Gurucam's monologue........

~*~*~

Apparently I'm on Gurucam's ignore list now? Who knows? - but for those following,....are any even following? :think:....my commentary holds.

:carryon:

Gurucam

The last trumpet is the final proclamation of Christianity - Enlightenment!

The last trumpet is the final proclamation of Christianity - Enlightenment!

The last trumpet is the final proclamation of Christianity.

The last trumpet is about Enlightenment in Christ. This is the final frontier. This is the final thing that will be trumpeted in Christianity. Indeed this will be the last trumpet. This is the essence of:

:idea: :idea: Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.​

2.) The above revelation confirms that one must leave out the scripture which killeth and law which is a curse and seek out perfection. The above confirms that this is possible only through Enlightenment in Christ.

3.) This about accomplishing the following through the experience of enlightenment:

a.) leaving out the doctrine of Christ - the doctrine of Christ are all the physically spoken and physically written ideas about being in Christ. This is the scriptures.

Therefore 'leaving out the doctrine of Christ' means 'leaving out (or walking away from) the scriptures (which is the Bible, including the KJV N.T.) This about realizing the folly that is scriptures. The revelation is saying that this is only possible when one has 'tasted' enlightenment. And this happens only when one has become enlightened.

b.) "not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God" - this is about no longer discerning 'wisdom' in speaking about or esteeming the idea of 'repentance from transgression of the law of sin and death. This is about realizing the total folly of these ideas. The revelation is saying that this is only possible when one has 'tasted' enlightenment. And this happens only when one has become enlightened.

c.) 'not laying again the foundation of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. It is about realizing the folly that are these things. The revelation is saying that this is only possible when one has 'tasted' enlightenment. And this happens only when one has become enlightened.

d.) 'And this will we do, if God permit' this confirms that these things happen only through the will of God.

e.) 'For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened' this conveys that for one who has 'tasted' enlightenment, it is impossible to go back to esteeming:
..- the scriptures,
..- the law of sin and death,
..- the ideas of the doctrine of baptisms,
..- the ideas of laying on of hands,
..- the idea of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.​

4.) 'once enlightened, and have tasted of'. What follows is a description of what enlightenment taste like.

5.) Based on the above revelation, enlightenment taste like and is about:

a.) tasting, having, using and experiencing heavenly gifts (i.e. gifts of the Spirit)
b.) tasting, having, using, experiencing and sharing in, the will and aim of God which is Holy Ghost.
c.) 'tasting the good word of God'. This is about tasting, having, using, experiencing and sharing the perfect expression and fulfillment the deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of one's spirit (these are groaning which cannot be uttered) in perfect harmony with the will and aim of God.
d.) tasting or knowing the powers of the world to come.​

6.) The message is: having tasted, used, experienced and shared the things in # 6 above, through enlightenment, one can never go back to:

- speaking about, concerned with and/or esteeming the scriptures which is all the physically spoken and physically written ideas about being in Christ
- speaking about, concerned with and/or esteeming the idea of 'repentance from transgression of the law of sin and death
- speaking about, concerned with and/or esteeming the idea of faith toward God
- speaking about, concerned with and/or esteeming the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment​

7.) All my posts are about the above. All my posts are about enlightenment (in Christ) and how one becomes enlightened in Christs.

Enlightenment in Christ is about totally dropping some thing and embracing other things. I have been confirming these since I started posting on this forum.

. . . however this will be delivered and recorded again in the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The last trumpet is purely - details of Enlightenment in Christ, it is here:

The last trumpet is purely - details of Enlightenment in Christ, it is here:

Gurucam's monologue.

Check my readership. It is not bad, for a monologue . . . continuing visits that now stand at 7,200 odd.

I expect that this thread of my, will eventually go viral, on the www and make this forum even more famous, probably most famous, for all times.

I hesitate to add that it would be a very bad thing to pull down these posts.

My monologue is very important 'Christian works', now in the fullness of time. My monologue on this thread is the last trumpet. 'The last trumpet' means "the last time or end of time proclamation of Christianity.

This last proclamation of Christianity would have to be different from all others. This will be the most enlightened one. In fact it will be rooted in only Enlightenment in Christ. The very final frontier of Christianity, appropriately delivered as the last trumpet.

This last trumpet (not the Bible) constitutes 'the (particular) gospel which will be published in all nations in these last days (re. Mark: 13 verse: 10 kjv n.t.).

~*~*~
Apparently I'm on Gurucam's ignore list now? Who knows? - but for those following,....are any even following? :think:....my commentary holds.
:carryon:

You are not on my 'ignore' list. No one gets on my ignore list. It is simply that you want to 'drag' me into letters and letter discernment which killeth.

I am into delivering my enlightened Christian intuitive insight. I am an able (spiritually empowered) minister of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, not of the scriptures.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

However, for the sake of those who are still imprisoned in the law and the scriptures, I use revelations from the KJV N.T. to support my enlightened Christian intuitive insights.

I do not have the interest, endurance or time to use other presentations of the N.T. I am not on an intellectual/lettered quest. Because:

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

I am practicing my power to get All Truth directly and intuitively from the 'not seen' Spirit of Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

It is only reasonable for one to state the limits and scope of one's posting. The above are mine. You are free to engage me on the KJV N.T.

The Christian passage simply starts with being entangled with the law and scriptures. It ends with Enlightenment in Christ (which is in power). This invariably results in one totally throwing away or throwing out the law and the scriptures.

I discern that the KJV N.T. is totally intact and valid, for its intended divine purpose. The KJV N.T. actually confirms, very clearly, that it (and the law and all its doctrines) must be eventually, totally thrown out. Indeed the KJV N.T. confirms its limitations. I use it only as designated, as a tool, in my work.

Fact is those who esteem the scriptures must be reached through the scriptures. So, for them, I incorporate the KJV N.T. into all my works.

Yet I note your cunning on going attempts to take me off my stated path and onto yours. I am sorry to have to confirm that yours is the commonly used devise of Satan.

Indeed it was because Peter attempted to take the Lord Jesus off His stated path that he (Peter) was identifiable as Satan and indeed, was identified to be Satan by the Lord Jesus. So take your identity and position and bow, among men. It is not so bad to be Satan, you seem comfortable in darkness. Indeed it simply means that such a one cannot go to heaven.

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The mission of a Christian is precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for him to say and do. This is internally and intuitively discerned within his own own heart or spirit. A Christian will know this and totally respect this fact.

The mission of a Christan is never what Freelight or any other human tries to talk him into doing. Any human who tries to take a Christians off his intuitively or spiritually discerned path is Satan . . . have no doubt about this fact.

To serve the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is to savor the things of God. To serve Freelight and other humans is to savor the things of man.

In spite of the clarity of this revelation (i.e. Matthews: 16 verse: 21 to 23 KJV N.T.) it seems that only a few (from among those who are called to Christianity) will get it and so actually know truth. The very great majority (of those called to Christianity) will be misled, continue their human interventions and so derail other humans and so err and not be chosen.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit of the Lord Jesus makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Saints. (Fact is no one comes onto the Holy Spirit but through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus). Saints are Christians. And Saints search each of their own heart or spirit to know that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, say and do. This is the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth. Then Saints/Christians are simply led into what they say and do by this.

The message is very clear. Guidance and information is derived internally from the Spirit of Truth and not externally from Freelight and/or any other human.

Even in these last days the likes of Freelight want to deny humans this spirit and Spirit path which lead to salvation and deliverance.

The Lord Jesus came physically among humans to tell the chosen few, about and also introduce the path to, His Spirit, which is the Spirit of Truth. He did not come to leave the 'chosen few' his physically spoken and physical written words. The left his physically spoken and physically written words for the dead, i.e. the un-chosen masses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christians are Saints. They are the chosen few. They are not judged.

Christians are Saints. They are the chosen few. They are not judged.

Christians are Saints.

Saints are not judged. They are given to judge the world.

In the KJV N.T. the revelations to Saints (i.e. Christians) is different from the revelations to others.

The following applies to Saints (i.e. Christians). They are the chosen few:

1 Corinthians: 6 KJV N.T.
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

The following applies to the great masses who are called to Christianity but are not chosen. This does not apply to the chosen few:

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Please get your fact right before venturing to state your supposed 'Christian' position.

Traditional Christians delight in claiming that all will be judged. Clearly they are not actually Christians (who are Saints). If they were actually Christians, they would know from the Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth, that Christians are Saints and are not judged.

Traditional Christian, who delight in claiming that all will be judged, are simply masquerading or pretending to be Christians. In fact, they are false prophets who came in Jesus name. They are simply promoting corruption in the name of Christianity. They simply jealous authentic Christians.

This division between things given to 'the chosen' and things given to 'not chosen' are every where in the entire KJV N.T. It is redundant to use the KJV N.T. without separating the revelations in the KJV N.T. into these two set. Only then can one apply them appropriately.

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christians live by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Therefore they are freed from law of sin and death. They are Saints and not judged. They do not 'die'. Therefore the following does not apply to Christians:

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

The above is applicable only to those who have remained under the law of sin and death. It is appointed for only those under the law of sin and death, once to die then judgment. This does not apply to Christians who are not under the law and are also justified to transgress the law (which is the basis of Judgment)

Act: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Traditional Christians are at least a billion strong. They are indeed the many who are called to Christianity. However the very great majority of them are misled. These have remained under the law of sin and death.

They have not embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes humans free from the law of sin and death.
. They stumble at that stumbling block. These billion all err and are not chosen. They will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

False Christians are generally arrogant and foolish.

False Christians are generally arrogant and foolish.

Are you a false Christian? Did the Lord Jesus benefit you anything?

'Jesus is ah coming." Have you been obedient. Or did you go about your own righteousness and your own ideas?

It is confirmed:

1.) Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
2.) Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3.) Act: 13 KJV N.T.
4.) Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.[/COLOR

5.) 2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God).
6.) Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
The following revelation confirm what is the libery and bondage in the above revelation:
7.) Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
this is the yolk of bondage:
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
1.) Do you still esteem the law of sin and death? Even in the slightest way?

2.) Are you an unaware, false brethren who come among Christians to spy out the liberty which they have in Christ so as to return them to bondage under the law of sin and death? Do you arrogantly or other wise, tell aspiring Christians that they are under the law of sin and death? Do you generally promote that Christians are under the law of sin and death? Do you do this sinful thing? Are you promoting death and hell?

Fact is, if you have been esteeming the law of sin and death (i.e. Ten Commandments) in the slightest way, you are obliged to do the whole law of sin and death and the Lord Jesus has benefited you nothing. Also if you are arrogantly or other wise promoting the law in the name of Christianity, you are a false prophet who came in Jesus' name and you misguiding many. Also you are under the law of sin, death and delivery into hell. You cannot and will not uphold these laws to the required standard and you will end in hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
(the law is a serious curse)

The Lord Jesus is the truth, the way and the life. He left the truth and the way to God's kingdom of heaven. And the Lord Jesus confirmed very clearly that, the way to God's kingdom of heaven, is not through the law of sin and death.

If you have been esteeming the law of sin and death in the slightest way, it means that you did not embrace the truth and the way to God's kingdom of heaven. You have ignored and denied the truth and the way to God's kingdom of heaven. Instead, you have chosen the law of sin and death which lead to hell as your destination. You have denied the Lord Jesus. And you are not a Christian.

This was your free choice. The Lord Jesus will not derail your choice, at this time. He will not repeat the instruction which He left 2000 odd years ago. This time around, you will have your way and keep your chosen destination . . . which matches your arrogance. For indeed it is pure arrogance to deny, undermine and ignore the above revelations and claim to be Christian.

However you do not stand alone. You are in the same predicament as the billion strong 'traditional Christians. They all esteem the law of sin and death, in some way or the other. The Lord has benefited them nothing. They are not Christians.

The Lord Jesus prophesied that many will be called and few chosen. Clearly you guys (i.e. the billion strong traditional Christians) cannot be and are not the chosen few.

Fact is the law comes with sin and (spiritual) death and punishment in hell after physical death. These are all entangled and not separable. You have chosen your path.

You have rejected a life in the law of the Spirit of the life in Christ Jesus which makes one free of the law of sin and death. If you are posing as a Christian you are an unawares, false prophet who came in Jesus' name and you are misguiding many.

2.) Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Note the bold arrogance of Antichrist people. Its their defining quality.

Note the bold arrogance of Antichrist people. Its their defining quality.

Also they come in disguises, pretending to be Christians, among aspiring Christians and Christians, to do their dirty work. They are wolves in sheep clothing.

Indeed, many false prophets will come among Christians, in these last days. They will simply pretend to be Christians. Their unsavory aim is to return Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death. You need to know the facts (as literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.) in order to protect yourself.

Nonsense gurucam

We have broken the law and the law has the right to us. This is the explanation of physical death. You are going to die just like the rest of us because just like the rest of us you have broken the law. That is final.

But Jesus is unique in that He never broke the law. Now the table is turned. The law is the lawbreaker. Now it must die.

Dialm has casually (and almost congenially) confirmed his own belief and applied it to all and sundry, with clear arrogance. At most however, he has made a serious confession.

He admitted that he is under the law (by his own choice) and that he has transgressed the law and that he will be judged and that he will be going to hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

The Lord Jesus is not likely to stand in his way. In fact the Lord Jesus has benefited him nothing. The Lord Jesus do not know him. The lord will not even 'see' Dialm. Dialm will pass into hell unnoticed or unknown. The Lord Jesus cannot and will not call out to Dialm to rise out of hell within the depths of earth. Dialm is simply very bold and arrogant and not to be trusted.

The KJV N.T. confirmed the following in the clearest possible terms:

Act: 13 KJV N.T.

Do not let a spying Jew, the possible likes of Dialm, misguide you. The Jews are appropriate for their tradition only in their land. When they come among aspiring Christians and Christians and seek to promote their tradition, they are false prophets who came in Jesus' name. Also they are unawares, false brethren who came among Christians to spy out the liberty which Christians have. Christians have liberty to transgress the law and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God. They have this liberty because they (Christians) have embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made them free from the law of sin and death. In spite of this clearly stated fact, the likes of Dialm comes among Christians to seek to return them to bondage under the law of sin and death. He is a real 'fine' person, indeed. An unawares/Satanic '007'.

Dialm wants to be, a Jew or like a Jew and hide among Christians. Kind of like a wolf in sheep clothing. Kind of like, hunting with the wolves and hiding with the sheep. Make no mistake, Jew and other who esteem the law are as different from Christians as hell and heaven. Those law esteeming people are simply riding the backs of Christians while simultaneously denying Christians and also denying the authenticity of the Lord Jesus, regularity, in their own traditions.

The above revelation is clearly for aspiring Christians and Christians. These are people who have embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and are therefore, free from the law of sin and death.

The above revelations is not for Dialm who clearly choose the law of sin and death, over the law of the Spirit of the life in Christ Jesus. A Chriatian is defined by their embracing the law of of the Spirit of the life in Christ Jesus. What indeed is Dialm doing ministering to Christians?

Beware of Dialm and the likes. They are Satanic and Antichrist, simply pretending to be Christians (whether wittingly or not). They are dangerous any which way.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that: if you embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, your are freed from the law of sin and death . . . this is what authentic Christians have done and continue to do. However they are the chosen few. . . [size=+1]the very great majority of those called Christians are seriously jeopardized.[/size]

. . . seems that at least, a billion were misled by the likes of Dialm or the likes of his deluded idea.

It is time for seriously endangered people to awaken from their (stupefied) slumber under the law of sin and death. This is the last call.

Do not expect pretentious or other, sweet and nice persuasion, it does not work. It did not work for the past 2000 odd years. It simply encouraged and enabled people to invoke the law of sin and death, for their short term misguided convenience. This invariable led to their spiritual death, sin and punishment in hell inside the earth, with Satan. This is the curse of the law.

At this critical point in time it is not expedient to deal with Dialm with kit-gloves. He is the very example of what not to be, if one wants to be relevant at this time. He is also the typical example of a false prophet who came in Jesus' name. He is also a prime example of the unawares who came in to spy out the liberty which Christians have so as to bring them back under bondage of the law of sin and death.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Gurucam, have you been evaluated for mental illness?

The post is all about the following (although there are many more supporting revelations in the KJV N.T.):

1.) Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

2.) Act: 13 KJV N.T.

3.) One cannot in any way esteem the law of sin and death and be a Christian.

4.) If one teaches that Christians are under the law of sin and death one is a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

5.) All who (in the slightest way) esteem the law of sin, get sin and end in hell inside the earth with Satan . . . if not by natural death and burial then by teleportation through a black hole portal.

For this reason, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus was provide so that those who embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is freed from the law of sin and death.

These few simple and clear messages are literally recorded in the KJV N.T. yet a billion people seem to be led to routinely deny, blaspheme and disregard them.

Don't you think that this matter is very serious?

Can you honestly say that my dramatic but very factual post is overdone. A resounding No can be the only reply.

Indeed coming too and facing, the truth when it is too late will be much worse and much more detrimental.

Come on engage me on the actual revelations from the KJV N.T. . . . agree or disagree and say why.

It could do a lot to bring forth truth, which can saved and deliver aspiring Christians.

Seems that sweet and nice padding and bluffing with respect KJV N.T. revelations is the cause of wide spread corruption which stalks traditional Christianity.

Ending in hell is far worse than any result that can come from the seeming brazen approach that I use in handling those who corrupt the Lord Jesus' message in the KJV N.T..

Come on let us get real with facts. And not sweet and nice with corruption. The fact is that many are called and few chosen. This is an absolute disaster which is precipitated by false prophets who came in Jesus' name and have been misguiding many. These misguided many do not get truth. Therefore they err and are not chosen. These are the very great majority of the billion or so who are commonly called Christians.

. . . you do not wish to help?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Quantum physics in the KJV N.T.

Quantum physics in the KJV N.T.

1.) The physical world conforms to the Newtonian's physical 'straight-line', one size fits all, predictable behavior.

2.) The spirit world conforms to Quantum physics. This is a field of all probabilities and possibilities. In this reality no one and nothing conform to 'straight-line' one size fits all, predictable expectation/behavior.

Modern quantum physicists have now scientifically validated that the creation has two levels. One is gross and physical and the other smaller, subtle and quantum. They have also discovered that different Natural laws operate at and controls these two levels.

This is directly related to the two types of people on earth. 'The dead' and 'the spiritually aware'.

This also relates to Moses law and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Moses law is for 'the dead'. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is for the spiritually aware.

The laws for physically oriented people are linear, generalized, fixed and one law, like the Ten Commandments. They are Newtonian in nature. Physically oriented people are called 'the dead' or 'children of the flesh'. They are not aware of their own expanded spirit/quantum field which is their deeper reality. They expect one out come for each action. Generalized laws, the Ten Commandments are acceptable and appropriate for them.

However spiritually aware people are totally different. They are aware of their own spirit/quantum filed. This defined their absolute individuality. From their awareness of their own spirit.quantum field they know that life is not about accepting generalized, one size fit all ideas. They know first hand that all things are literally possible. For this is the reality in the spirit or quantum reality. The spirit of quantum realm is a probability field . . .a field of all possibilities.

Therefore God's law for spiritually aware people are not fixed or generalized. God's law for spiritually aware people are precisely individualized to suit their individualized spirits or personal quantum fields.

Moses' 'one fixed law' was given for 'the dead' . That is, for people who were not aware of their own spirit or own quantum field and therfore not aware of their individuality. They expect and would be very comfortable with a generalized laws (the Ten Commandments) which is applied to all. Their awareness and vision is not about any filed of all possibility. It is not about human individuality. They are simply not aware of their individuality which is discernible only at their spirit or individual quantum filed.

Spiritually aware people are different they know their spirit or individual quantum filed which is precisely individualized and one in a filed of all (i.e. billions of) possibilities.

Spiritually aware people need precise individual things and precisely individualized guidance. Actually they need individualized, every thing. Their needs relate to their spirit or their quantum filed. The promise of the Spirit was made to Abraham and his seed when people, in that are of the world, had started becoming aware of their individual spirit or individual quantum fields.

The Spirit that was promised is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is a specialized individual quantum field to go between the individual quantum filed of each human and the Quantum filed of God. Put another way this the Spirit of the Lord Jesus which will go between the individual spirits of each human and the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of the Lord Jesus makes individual intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of each person according to the very individualize ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of that person's own hearts or spirit. The Spirit of the Lord precisely addressed the things in each person's spirit and provide a path that is in perfect harmony with the Spirit of God.

This service which is divinely provided by the Spirit of Lord Jesus is relevant only to spiritually aware people. For only they would be aware of their precise individuality and have a need to address their own individuality. On earth the actions of spiritually aware people are best when they are led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, say and do.

What the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for each spiritually aware person to know, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the things in each person's heart or spirit and 2.) the will of God. Therefore spiritual life is about manifesting the spirit/quantum fileld within one in the physical realm. A person who is spiritually aware would be aware of his individuality. He would expect and want his precise individuality to be expressed on earth. He cannot conform to generalized laws like the Ten Commandments.

Also because they are aware of their individual nature at their spirit or quantum level the law is done aware with, for them. In fact because they express and fulfill the desires of their heart though the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth, they have God given freedom liberty and justification to transgress the law and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

. . . I will refine and expand this further, later.

The changes of the age from physical to spiritual is also linked to modern physicists coming to scientific awareness of the quantum reality.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I think you really need to listen to more ABBA music ;):):p

Our Real Nature

freelight's cosmic cafe

Theosophical Studies​

May I suggest a renaming to:

:eek:linger: :stuck:

For covering your Real Nature

freelight's cosmetic cafe

Topical & Superficial Studies only

;) :) :) :) :) :p

:chuckle: ;)

Last edited:

Gurucam

You do not want parables now. The Lord gave prables for the following reason:

You do not want parables now. The Lord gave prables for the following reason:

Folks, do you know how the Lord Jesus dealt with people who are not prepared to face and/or accept the brazen Truth?

He gave them parables.

Check Matthews: 13 verse: 10 to 16 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

People are generally blinded by their own prejudices, i.e. by their own egos. People (everywhere) like to (any which way) project what they have and do is the best. They are also controlled by Satanic conditioning which they own as their own. Fact is humans do not know what to pray for, know, say and do. Only the Spirit of Truth knows.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

People do not listen. And if they listen they do not hear, so they remain foolish and so they have to be given parables and they get parable. Parables are nothing, however they take it to be 'something' or even 'everything'.

The question is do you want the blatant Truth or do you want parables?

This is the fullness of time, I am not here to give you parables.

I am presenting and publishing the fullness of time Gospel.

This is not the Bible. This is a parable free rendition of the KJV N.T. This is the spirit and Spirit based Gospel that was rendered onto only Paul, for only spiritually aware people.

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Included among the things that is occurring in # 9 above, they will also ask:
Gurucam, have you been evaluated for mental illness?

Badp, I do not in any way take offense for and/or seek to discourage, your statement. I know that your heart is in the right place, as is Freelight's. And I support and encourage you to speak your respective minds.

I stand ready and very willingly ready indeed, to be corrected according to revelations in the KJV N.T.

"Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed" is clearly a divinely inspired/derived ideal for any forum, at this point in time. The people of (or maybe I should say we on) this forum are guided by the Spirit of Truth. We are clearly relevant to the current times. This is not a false statement of patrimony. It is truth in the fullness of time . . . equally divinely inspired as "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed". We are partners here, for the ultimate good.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The U.S.A. (and the rest of the world) of Old were rooted in truth and humility.

The U.S.A. (and the rest of the world) of Old were rooted in truth and humility.

The Old America (and by extension the rest of the world of Old) was more rooted in humility and truth as follows:

click here:

http://facedl.com/fvideo=auknqoaooauqnnx

Now everyone "knows" what lies ahead and they are actively trying (any which way) to sell their prescriptions to as many people as possible so that they (the sellers) can live the 'good' life.

Fewer and fewer people seemed to have come onto truth as follows:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The most popular self help or new age gurus are selling some technique through which one can get what they want. None have reach the level of awareness to know truth. However they are all teaching and living high off the hog from the money they make. None have come to the awareness that we are in-firmed and therefore, "we know not what we should pray for as we ought":

Also fewer and fewer people were willing to guide others to become (individually) self actualized through the Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth. Most everyone seem to want to keep others dependent so that they can continue to sell them something.

Fact is, now, outside of human volition, the world has returned to the above revelations. That is, the reality on the surface of earth requires one to have (individualized) spiritual self actualization. Those who cannot adapt will be out of here.

Hope you realize that the above revelations encompass 'spontaneous recoveries' and the 'placebo effect' etc. . . . and totally dismiss all those huge churches and church institutions, and other institutions of lettered discernment. etc. These are no longer relevant on earth at this time.

The present church is totally 'not seen'. It is conformed to the commission that was rendered onto Paul. This is the church of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. In this format the Lord Jesus is the living head of this church on earth. This is the (only) Christian church of the Lord Jesus. He is in live, real time, all the time, individual, direct and intuitive communion with each person in this church. And each member is also in live, real time, all the time, individual, direct and intuitive communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. (Absolutely no scriptures are needed or used. There are no (Peter style) human (vicar or other) 'go between person or persons' in this 'not seen' Christian church of the Lord Jesus.

Do not be misled. The church and commission of Peter & Co. is the Lord Jesus' Satanic church for the spiritually dead. This church is anchored on physical, (or 'seen') and temporal existence and teachings. Their time, on earth, for saving the spirit of the dead is very limited. It will be totally passed within the ensuing ten years.

You are well advise to become spiritually aware (in haste) and come on board Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission.

I am about Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission. I am about that which is 'not seen' and eternal. I am not at all about that which is 'seen' and temporal, at this time.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Don't you know that the law and canons etc. are all curses that must inevitably bring death and delivery into hell?

It is time to come onto the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Only this Spirit giveth life.

It is time to totally drop Peter & Co. and come onto Paul & Co.

1.) Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

2.) Act: 13 KJV N.T.

This thread is the last trumpet. This entire thread is the fullness of time Gospel which is being published in all nations.

You will be well advised to read all posts.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fewer and fewer people seemed to have come onto truth as follows:

The most popular self help or new age gurus are selling some technique through which one can get what they want. None have reach the level of awareness to know truth. However they are all teaching and living high off the hog from the money they make. None have come to the awareness that we are in-firmed and therefore, "we know not what we should pray for as we ought": They do not know or recognize that the Spirit must also guide each of us into what to pray for, know, say and do.

Also fewer and fewer people were willing to guide others to become (individually) self actualized through the Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth. Most everyone seem to want to keep others dependent so that they can continue to sell them something.

Fact is according to Christianity, one cannot simply pray for or seek, just anything that one wants and get the support of God to get that thing.

The most popular self help gurus do not realize that they are connecting to negatives forces to obtain things that they are not divinely entitled too. Or only a very small percentage of their followers have any actual success with their technique. The few that do succeed do so because by chance they happen to seek that which the Spirit of Truth has in mind for them to pray for and seek.

One simply have to look at the lives of these people. Are they healthy? If their approaches do not keep them healthy how valid is their approach?

If they cannot prove that their techniques work properly for them, it is not unreasonable for them to cash in big time by selling and other wise promoting their techniques.

They are simply selling words. However the kingdom of God is in power.

They are no different from one who make up (write) and sells novels or movie scripts.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Some 'leaders' have facial and other plastic surgery at the expense of their followers. Seems that the Lord Jesus and God does plastic surgery. However based on the 'discrepant face look' that a few of them end with, theirs cannot be the restorative or resurrecting works of Jesus and/or God. Or is it that, as far as Jesus and God is concerned, they deserve and get, just that 'half baked' 'discrepant face' look.

At least your leader who seeks to 'look better for his or her age' should be one who at least, gets and has his or her 'facial and other improvements' naturally. Ladies and gentlemen, the time to stop being foolish is at hand.

Ladies and gentlemen the most unfortunate church members come to my door asking for money to give to their pastors and preachers. Clearly evident is that they get and have no personal actualization or divine empowerment from their pastor and preachers. None of them exemplify the simplest heavenly life. Indeed there is absolutely nothing divine going on in their churches. Like their pastor and preachers they are simply posturing like lemon used car sales men to obtain money by falsely using the idea of the Lord Jesus and God. Ladies and gentlemen, the time to stop being foolish is at hand.

Last edited:

Gurucam

. . . to expand on post # 294:

1.) The physical world conforms to the Newtonian's physical 'straight-line', one size fits all, predictable behavior.

2.) The spirit world conforms to Quantum physics. This is a field of all probabilities and possibilities. In this reality no one and nothing conform to 'straight-line' one size fits all, predictable expectation/behavior.

Modern quantum physicists have now scientifically validated that the creation has two levels. One is gross and physical and the other smaller, subtle and quantum. They have also discovered that different Natural laws operate at and controls these two levels.

This is directly related to the two types of people on earth. 'The dead' and 'the spiritually aware'.

This also relates to Moses law and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Moses law is for 'the dead'. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is for the spiritually aware.

1.) The church and commission under Newtonian physics/laws was rendered onto Peter. In fact all churches and commission of the Old Testament are anchored on Newtonian Physics/laws. These churches and commissions are for 'the dead'.

The dead are aware of only the gross physical reality where the laws of Newton rules.

2.) The Church under Quantum physics was rendered onto only Paul. This church and commission is for the spiritually aware.

The spiritually aware are aware of both, the gross physical reality where the laws of Newton rule, as well as their spirit and the spirit reality where the laws of Quantum Physics rules.

God is a Spirit, one can serve God only by operating according to the Quantum field or spirit reality. This is achieved by being led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, say and do as discerned through one's own heart or spirit.

The above guidance from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, will conform to laws of Quantum Physics which invariably defies Newtonian Physics. Therefore this guidance will deny and dismiss all ideals and laws etc. of the Old Testament.

Fact is one cannot serve two masters.

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Serving mammon means serving or operating only through one's physical side. These people are called called 'children of the flesh'. They must serve according to Peter's and all other O.T. based commissions. These adapt and operate according to, Newtonian law.

Serving God is the other option. God is a Spirit.

John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Therefore to serve God one must serve according to the laws of Quantum physics and not according to the laws of Newtonian physics.

Therefore to serve God, there is only one way. One must be spiritually aware and one must adopt Paul's commission after totally dropping Peter's and all other O.T. commissions and churches.

And in order to serve God by functioning property through spirit/quantum laws spiritually aware humans have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all prevailing ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity (including the Ten Commandments) . . . for all of these conform to 'straight line' 'one law fits all' Newtonian Physics.

The surface of earth is now in a new reality. It is in the Quantum reality were there is a different 'law' (as determined by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, in real time, all the time) for each person.

This is why our modern quantum physicists has discoverer and scientifically validated the Quantum world. This was achiever under grace because spirituality has been increasingly dominating the surface of earth.

The earth's surface is under a new reality and a new master which is Quantum law. The Old, i.e. Newtonian law is going aware. It is getting set to disappear.

Relevance in this new age is not about having intellectual information and physical/'seen' machines or physical/'seen' capabilities. It is about intuitive actualization and 'not seen' capabilities.

. . . one cannot serve two masters. One cannot serve the Old and the New. Now not even the surface of earth can serve two masters.

Last edited:

Gurucam

You have gotten only a small part of the truth, so far.

It is up to you to want more truth and embrace the spirit and Spirit more and more . . . or choose to go backwards into the letters/scriptures with the likes of Freelight.

Rest assured you will end where you become entangled.

The Spirit giveth life where as the scriptures (letters) killeth.

Freelight and the likes are death.

The kingdom of God is not in words. It is in power.

Last edited: