How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Can and will the Zika virus destroy and dismiss you and yours? Are you prepared?

Can and will the Zika virus destroy and dismiss you and yours? Are you prepared?

continued from the previous post.

Naturally and spontaneously resisting diseases is a (self) actualization from God. It is a gift from God. It is a thing from God. It is a truth or a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. It come from the Spirit of Truth. One is given to know this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven when one's heart is no longer 'waxed gross'. Then one can search his heart to know what is the mind of the Spirit of Truth, who brings all truth.

The Spirit of Truth is open only to those who are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus . . . and therefore do not in any way esteem and/or use the law of sin and death.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The disciples had to commune with this Spirit of Truth, (who is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus), after the Lord Jesus left His physical body and rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body. This is the only way that they or anyone else could get all truth. As far as the KJV N.T. confirms, from among all those people (disciples and all), only Paul achieved this final step which makes one a Christian.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you (i.e. only the disciples) to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

The capacity to naturally and spontaneously resist diseases (precipitated by the Zika virus, etc.) is anchored on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The billion strong traditional Christians, the Catholics and the Jews are still under the law of sin and death. They have rejected the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. Their bodies (and immune systems) are not infused with and empowered by, the higher wisdom (Truth) which comes through the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and enable one to naturally and spontaneously resist diseases.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are those who can drink poison and said poison will take a safe metabolic path out of their body, leaving them totally immune to its effects.

This is a gift that is possessed only by very enlightened beings. These are being who, even while in a physical body can access and use great quantum of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, i.e. great quantum of Truth/Light.

Hebrews:6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once [SIZE=+1]enlightened[/SIZE], and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Naturally and spontaneously resisting diseases is a smaller feat.

Gurucam

Are you tossed too and fro by your medical practitioner?

Are you tossed too and fro by your medical practitioner?

Ephesians: 4 KJV N.T.
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Some of the people who cause you to be tossed to and fro are our modern medical and other scientists. They deny, undermine and relegate your capacity to naturally and spontaneously resist diseases.

It is not that they have not been helpful, at time. It is their absolute misplaced disdain and none recognition of spontaneous resistance and spontaneous recoveries.

They are destroying and/or killing some of their patients simply by silently holding and/or verbally pronouncing their traditional science based diagnoses and progression of diseases.

This is totally validated in Quantum Mechanics. Modern scientists of all kinds are well aware that their half-baked' ideas, teachings and beliefs determine out comes. This is true whether they are doing an experiment in a laboratory or treating a patient is their office or in a hospital.

These modern scientists deliberately insulate their scientific experiments in the lavatory, from their own half baked ideas and teachings and beliefs. They know that by simply observing their experiment they determine the outcome. The know that if they do not observe or measure their experiments, the entire experiment exists in a wave format, as a field of all probabilities. In the laboratory, they deliberately try to be not entangled with their experiments.

However they do not treat their patients with the same care and concern.

The ideas, beliefs and teaching of their profession (medical and other) is the anchor of their profession, life and practice. These ideas and beliefs are predetermined and fixed. Therefore they are half baked. They are derived from a field of uncertainty. Their fixed ideas and beliefs result from the predisposition of those observing experiments. The experiment themselves have no fixed or certain outcome.

The specific conclusion which pharmaceutical companies and others claims to be scientific result simply from the collapse of any possibility into one possibility brought out by the (predisposition or bias) of the observer of the experiment. It is no more than a particular belief system which they 'go with'. This is the method of operation in pharmaceutical companies. Then these defines the basis for the modern medical system.

(Pharmaceutical companies are not focused on natural and spontaneous resisting and reversing of, diseases.)

Our general medical doctors/practitioners do not determine and/or define their medical life style and medical practice. They are no artists. They are pawns.

Our medical professionals/doctors are made, controlled, conditioned and determined by the large pharmaceutical companies and their scientific conclusions. They have to accept, be tested, pass and then practice according to the conclusion of large pharmaceutical companies.

Therefore, generally medical practitioners are owned by the large pharmaceutical companies. They are told in precise details how and with what information, to practice their profession.

Additionally medical professional (doctors etc.) must accept, hold and promote the ideas, teaching and beliefs of pharmaceutical companies as certain and sacred, although these are in no way certain. Then they project these on to their patients with willful certainty. It is a big fraud. It takes a level of denial and dishonesty to operate in this system. Fact is this is true for all current disciplines including religions . . . not only modern medicine.

However the time is at hand when, the base-less-ness of all disciplines will come to light. This is the essential characteristic of the Age of Aquarius.

At any forum, among a medical doctor and patient, the medical doctor is the honcho. His influence rules. He is the head honcho. This results in patients adopting and assuming the particular half baked ideas and belief of their doctor's diagnosis and disease progression.

Since intention determine out come, the entire event is self fulfilling prophesy according to the half baked ideas and beliefs of medical doctors who then come back and say 'I told you so'.

continue in next post

Last edited:

Gurucam

The (unwitting?) Satanic approach of some medical doctors:

The (unwitting?) Satanic approach of some medical doctors:

continued from the previous post.

Fact is modern medical doctors are simply precipitating their firmly and foolishly held conditioned beliefs from situations which can have many other possible better out comes. They are simply validating and promoting the incomplete ideas and beliefs of pharmaceutical companies and their products.

These medical doctors seem to believe that they would not be held accountable for their choice of life practice. Fact is they are entangled with foolishness (corruption) and they do and will reap foolishness (corruption).

All outcomes exist as a field of all probabilities, in a wave form. Therefore at no time is there a fixed out come for any complaint that a person might have.

A particular out come, from a complaint, is precipitated according to the most dominant (strongest) ideas that is held by doctors attending the patient. Medical doctors are trained or conditioned to have very specific out comes for specific diagnoses as determined by pharmaceutical companies. So out comes are directed and predetermined by medical doctors.

Medical doctors assumes the role of lord of patients. They literally take over and direct the awareness of their patients using the 'half baked' (and self-serving?) ideas of pharmaceutical companies. It is like (unwittingly?) serving Satan.

If their patients suffer under their diagnoses and treatment, they are responsible for the suffering of their patients. They incur a sin. In order to avoid this sin modern medical doctors must be concerned with healing. They must be guided into their profession by the Spirit of Truth.

Modern medical doctors are not concerned with healing patients. They are not led by the Spirit of Truth. They are under other none Spiritual influences.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Many modern medical doctors says that they do not believe the above. Fact is those are laws which operate at the Quantum mechanical level and they (modern medical doctors) are fully subject-able and subjected to them. Brian Greene confirms that quantum mechanics defines how the world works.

Brian Greene is a distinguished Quantum Physicist. Click here for an informative video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD21gAkEOBw

If the above is too difficult to listen to, then click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9KP-fwFhk

It is clearly confirmed above that one has infirmities and would not know what to pray for, say and do. If one is not led into one's works by the Spirit of Truth one will inevitably accrue sin. One cannot act from 'half baked' ideas, which lead another to a less than the best outcome and believe that one will accrue no negativity for one's action.

Patients who come to their doctor with a complaint are usually in a state of suspension about the diagnosis and possible progression of their complaint. They hold no idea or belief. Patients are usually open for conditioning by their medical doctor.

Their medical doctor simply, by diagnosing and holding the progression of their diagnosis as taught to them in medical school, cause the openness (the wave of all possibilities) of their patient to collapse into (and materialize) the ideas of the doctor.

That is, even if the patient had a little capacity to spontaneously resist the progression of his or her complaint, the doctor's assertiveness totally undermine and relegate this inherent capacity which a patient might posses.

Then the patient who might have been symptom-less before assume the full blown physical expression of his complaint according to the ideas of the doctor. Under wiser and more caring guidance, patients need not go down that path. A doctor, under the modern medical method of operation, will be responsible for his uninformed actions.

The more confident and assertive your doctor is, the more dangerous he can be to you. Indeed the less truly wise and more ego driven (and deluded) is he or she.

The modern medical system is now known to be very flawed (i.e. according to the above). It is literally destroying and/or killing some people who come to it for help. However we do not have a ready alternative to meet the void that would develop from increased recognition of this fact. Therefore the current modern medical system perseveres until the truth is too widely and commonly known.

All disciplines are currently existing and operating in such a vacuum of half baked information. This is their last stand. They are all facing the development when the day comes when truth (of their base-less-ness) will be so widely know that their total collapse occurs.

This is generally how supposed very developed past civilizations collapse (with serious displacement) as the surface of earth passes from one age to another (i.e. from one level of awareness to another). Fact is for the past 2000 odd years our world survived very adequately on half bakes scientific ideas. Simply because we did not know better and we all accepted and live according to those half baked scientific ideas.

We were all contained in a vacuum state which conformed only to the limits of that past scientific knowledge. This has changed. We have move to new and far more informed vacuum state. Quantum physics is not validating our past scientific wisdom. It is opposing and revealing its serious limitations and quickening irrelevance.

The old is disintegrating and dying to give way to the new. This is not new. This is cyclic. This is how old civilizations die and disappear. And new one are born . . . as new and seriously more informed scientific discoveries totally under mine and/or dismiss Old scientific beliefs.

Over thousands of years, all civilizations seem to make discoveries, grow and rise to high levels, only to reach a point where they eventually make discoveries that show the folly of and totally dismiss, the very wisdom that anchored and bring them to their high life.

Then the entire civilization and their institutions become irrelevant and self destruct under the weight of these new discoveries. Then as support systems collapse world wide, huge chunks of populations perish.

It is always inevitable that new scientific and other ideas eventually surface (with absolute clarity) to totally invalidate past scientific ideas (old paradigms). Then all old disciplines, professionals, ideas, beliefs, way of life, scientific knowledge etc., are totally displaced and relegated and a new age which empowers new ideas and new people dawns. This is absolutely aided by increased consciousness on the surface of earth, due to realignment of heavenly bodies. We are at such a point in earth's reality.

Indeed the modern medical system will eventually collapse totally, under it it own new knowledge. It will give way to a new spirit based approach, that is anchored in individual inherent spiritual self actualization.

I am not stating my wish or intention here. I am simply delivering information which came to me from the Spirit of Truth. I post these without adding or taking away anything.

Here you are privileged to know this before others. This can help you to be among the last who are chosen first.

This development, including the 'scientific' validation of the folly of our past beliefs and ways, is another marker for the new spiritual Age of Aquarius on the surface of earth, in the current fullness of time.

Indeed, prophesy is that, all truth will surface in widely accepted terms, for all to know, in the fullness of time, which is now at hand. Then the last few who come on to all truth will be chosen first.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Is the law of sin and death a curse for aspiring Christians and Christians?

Is the law of sin and death a curse for aspiring Christians and Christians?

Mtthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above hinges on:

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

1. It is clear that one must be in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes one free from the law of sin and death) in order to be on the 'right or chosen side.

2. Therefore you are on the left side (the not chosen side) if you have denied, in the slightest way, the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and/or you esteem and use the the law of sin and death in the slightest way.

3. Also you are on the the left side (the not chosen side) if you have denied that the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free to transgress the law of sin and death (and get no sin).

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

4. Also you are on the the left side (the not chosen side) if you have denied, persecuted, undermined and/or otherwise stand in the way of those who seek to transgress the law of sin and death so as to be in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

5. It would be edifying to get replies from those who, (even in the least way) esteem and/or use the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) and also claim that they are Christians. Please come forth and defend your supposed Christian ideas and beliefs.

Come forth and show that your supposed Christian ideas and beliefs are based on revelations in the KJV N.T. . . . and not something which you and others simply made up to serve your fancy (and destroy aspiring Christians in the process).

Please come forth and show that you are not among false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

Consider this a little prelude to your big and final judgment. A practice test. You can use the results to correct your erroneous ways.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate & Iouae.

It is confirmed that the Spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6. the spirit giveth life.

This is about having a life.
And not about (just) a living.

The Spirit is about God and God is Love.
Indeed, only those who have loved know God.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Therefore the Spirit giving life is about love giving life.

Is your life led and driven by Love? (this gives life)
Or is it led and driven by rules, laws, doctrines, scriptures, etc.? (this killeth)

When one is led by spirit/love one brings forth only fruits onto God.

Romans 7 King James Version (KJV)
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Therefore having a life is about serving in the newness of spirit and bringing forth only fruits onto God. In sexual procreation, these are 'children onto God’.

It is kind of very important.

Most everyone in traditional Christianity is struggling. They are struggling to have a living. They are so far from having a life. And their fruits well . . .

Are they filling the world with only fruits onto to death (these are children of the flesh)?

Do you think that these billion of traditional Christians were misled?

It was confirmed that few will find the path to life:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Is it possible that the surface of earth is being fill with too many 'children of the flesh' because of too much loveless sexual procreation (even in supposed religiously and socially respectable marriages)? And too few 'children of God who are brought forth only through sexual procreation which is an expression of love between partners?

Are we (as humans) stumbling at this stumbling block? Is this increasing criminal activity to our landscape?

Children of the flesh are loveless and 'not gifted'. They are always dependent and they suffer routinely. They tend to turn to crime for survival.

On the other hand, children of God are loving and gifted. They are born self sufficient and they prosper any where, without help. These people tend to be the victims of crime.

It is also confirmed (in the KJV N.T.) that from the beginning of time to now, children of the flesh have been persecuting 'children of God'.

You are urged to consider this carefully.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate & Iouae.

1. Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

From the above revelation, parables were given only for:
1. people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross
4. people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath.

Parables are not even neutral. They are down right dangerous to one seeking eternal life with God. Parables literally killeth.

Parables are the word of God for 'the dead who will bury their dead'. Parables are not for the disciples who are called to follow Jesus.

Wake up to the fact that the intent of Jesus and God is to 'let the dead bury their own kind, the dead', using parables. The dead are children of the flesh. Children of the flesh will not inherit earth together with children of God, in the fullness of time, when God's kingdom comes here.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael, the child of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Issac, the child of God).

Children of the flesh are being perpetually dispatched to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan. The dead are doing this to themselves by using parables. Parables were given for this purpose. The Lord instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. The Lord Jesus made no secrete of this intent. This truth is clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. and available to anyone who read the KJV N.T. with an open mind. A whole lot of the scriptures are parables.

Also:

2. Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

The above revelation confirms that in order to reach or come any where near, enlightenment in Christ one has to have long put away all of the following:
1. the principles and doctrine of Christ
2. laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works
3. faith toward God
4. the doctrine of baptisms
5. the doctrine of laying on of hands
6. the doctrine of resurrection of the dead
7. the doctrine of of eternal judgment

Parables and doctrines constitute 90% of the KJV N.T. Clearly the scriptures are not for those who choose to follow Jesus and achieve enlightenment in Christ. Let no one mislead you.

Those seeking to follow the Lord Jesus and become enlightened in Christ totally drops scriptures and totally embraces the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, Who brings All Truth and giveth life, eternal.

The word of God in scriptures are not the same as the word of God that the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus brings. They are both word of God. However they were given to serve two different 'Jesus and God given' agendas.

The scriptures are the word of God for 'the dead who will bury their dead'. It is Jesus and God's agenda to 'let the dead bury their dead'. The word of God in scriptures killeth and so serve the agenda of the Lord Jesus and God which to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

On the other hand 'All Truth' which comes from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is very different. This is the agenda of Jesus and God for another set of people. 'All Truth' which comes from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus are the word of God for those who seek to follow the Lord Jesus and to become enlightened in Christ. The word of God from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is All Truth Which giveth life, eternal.

Therefore the word of God in scriptures killeth where as the word of God from the live Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus giveth life.

These are two totally different sets of word of God. Given to serve the two different agendas which Jesus and God have.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (i.e. not of the scriptures), but of the spirit: for the letter (i.e. the scriptures) killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate & Iouae.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Lord Jesus and God had and continue to have, two agendas as follows:
1. 'follow me' (i.e. follow the Lord Jesus)
2. 'let the dead bury their dead'.

To achieve this end, the Lord provided:
1. word of God (scriptures including parables) for 'the dead to bury their dead'
2. another different set of word of God for those who seek to follow Him. This other set of word of God come only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, Who brings All Truth and giveth life, eternal.

Therefore the word of God in scriptures killeth where as the word of God from the live Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus giveth life.

These are two totally different sets of word of God. Given to serve the two different agendas which Jesus and God have.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (i.e. not of the scriptures), but of the spirit: for the letter (i.e. the scriptures) killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

These defines two passages. One (the scriptures path) is the passage to hell, inside the earth with Satan. The Lord Jesus provided this path for 'the dead to bury their dead'. The Lord Jesus and God want to rid the surface of eath of 'the dead'. The dead are children of the flesh.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. the child of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. the child of the flesh) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (the child of God).

The other (the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus path) is the passage to spirit heaven with the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus provided this path for those who are chosen to follow Him. Then the Lord laid down the path to becoming chosen to follow Him:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Being chosen to follow the Lord Jesus is an added on thing. It come to those who abandon all things (including parables, the law and all other doctrines in scriptures) and seek ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart or spirit. To be chosen is an added on thing which comes only from meditation.

Meditation is the path to transforming one's heart from being waxed gross to being no longer waxed gross. This is the act of being 'born again' which is simply the act of awakening to or becoming aware of one's own heart or spirit. (to be 'born again' is not salvation and deliverance). This simply gives one the capacity or actualization to follow Jesus. Indeed, only those who are awaken to or aware of his or her own heart or spirit are given by God to follow the Lord Jesus.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Following Jesus is a spirit to Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus thing. It is not at all a scripture, parables, the law, doctrines, etc. thing.

The question is Which one of these two passages, did you and yours buy into?

When you and yours die on earth, which of the following will be your end:
1. Are you and yours going down with 'the dead', into the depths of earth which is hell with Satan to stay indefinitely, or

2. Are you and you and yours going to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like an angel in heaven, with Jesus.

Are you and your among the dead who bury their dead or are you among those who differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord of All) so that when you all die you all will rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ to be like angels in spirit heaven?

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

"differeth nothing
from a servant, though he be lord of all' convey that when a Christian die he or she rises in three days to like an angel in heaven.

So few know this fact. Indeed:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate & Iouae.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Lord Jesus and God had and continue to have, two agendas as follows:
1. 'follow me' (i.e. follow the Lord Jesus)
2. 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The Lord did not simply utter empty words when He said: 'let the dead bury their dead'.

He left things in place for the dead to bury their dead. He left 'word of God' Which are parables. These are given only for:
1. people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross
4. people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath..

These word of God (parables) are given to expedite and fulfill Jesus' and God's agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'.