How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

RBBI

Has it occurred to yet that the "age of Aquarius" is not in the Word, therefore it has absolutely no place in the lives of those that are following Him?

Gurucam

Has it occurred to yet that the "age of Aquarius" is not in the Word, therefore it has absolutely no place in the lives of those that are following Him?

If by the word you mean the scriptures and you want to go by what is written in the scriptures, then the scriptures (i.e. KJV N.T.) confirm that the scriptures (i.e. KJV N.T.) are far from complete.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above confirms that the Spirit of Truth will show you things to come. It is not the scriptures that will show you things to come.

Up this point, which was just before the Lord Jesus was crucified, All Truth was not delivered to anyone. The Lord Jesus did not deliver any truth whiles he was here in a human physical body. It was left to the Spirit of Truth to bring All Truth. This Spirit was made available only after the Lord Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven.

Additionally the KJV N.T. it self confirms that the ideas and laws in the KJV N.T. must be and will be left behind when one taste enlightenment in Christ.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

The kingdom of God is not in the scriptures. It is in one's ability (i.e. one's power) to get All Truth including showing you things to come directly, privately, individually and intuitively/spiritually from the Spirit of Truth.

Following the Lord Jesus is not about the dead and historic physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. Following the Lord Jesus is about following the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. In this latter format the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

These are two of the related instructions to aspiring Christians:

2 Corinthians 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (as from 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Your Lord is the one who brings you truth and shows you things to come. The Spirit of Truth does this. Your Lord is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus who does this.

Last edited:

RBBI

This is true, but none of it is about pagan astrology, which He hates and calls an abomination to Him. Peace

Gurucam

Pagan is returning Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death.

Pagan is returning Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death.

This is true, but none of it is about pagan astrology, which He hates and calls an abomination to Him. Peace

Why is it important whether or not the Age of Aquarius is on the surface of earth?

Your statement has shaded of:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Are you not part of the billion strong traditional Christianity who all falsely believe that the law of sin and death are part of Christianity. Is this not a very serious mote in your eyes? First look to restoring the beam in your own eyes.

Is it not enough to know that the fullness of time is at hand? . . . The fullness of time is at hand because hidden things are now coming to light with total clarity.

Indeed just a while ago you were not aware of the things which I have shown you.

In fact the very great majority of the billion or so who are called Christians still very erroneously believe that the law of sin and death is part of Christianity. This is a pagan and Antichrist belief being passed off as Christianity.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Many false brethren (including false prophets) unawares brought came among aspiring Christians and Christians in privily to spy out the liberty which aspiring Christians and Christians have in Christ Jesus and they succeeded in returning aspiring Christians and Christians into bondage under the law of sin and death.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Over the past 2000 odd years, billions of aspiring Christians have been misled by these false unawares brethren (who were probably Jews).

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Billions have died under this false belief (which was perpetrated by false brethren) and have gone the way of the dead. They were buried in the earth which is hell with Satan. This will be avenged.

However for you, the time to remove the mote from your eyes and the eyes of your fellow supposed Christians, who are still alive, is now. You can indeed endeavor to restore the beam in the eyes of the billion or so misguided fellow supposed Christians, who are still alive on earth:

The billion in traditional Christianity are not Christians at all. They are seriously misled and gravely jeopardized.

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

For the Lord Jesus, angels and all other spirit being, all (2000 year old) KJV N.T. statements are but just a couple days old.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Two days is not a long time, for the Lord (in spirit heaven) to delay His vengeance. However 2000 odd years is quite enough time for the foot of false prophets (on earth) to slide in due time.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
~*~*~

Happy New Year Gurucam :)

As far as our time-scale goes, when do you expect the full manifestation of the Age of Aquarius to appear?

Gurucam

~*~*~

Happy New Year Gurucam :)

As far as our time-scale goes, when do you expect the full manifestation of the Age of Aquarius to appear?

Thanks.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

The full manifestation of the Age of Aquarius could take a while. However an adequate manifestation of the Age of Aquarius would be very significant in terms of the kingdom of God being established and ruling on the surface of earth.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

I could hazard a guess for an adequate manifestation of the Age of Aquarius, on the surface of earth. This could be within ten years.

The Age of Aquarius is linked to God's kingdom of heaven coming to the surface of earth.

The kingdom of God is within the hearts or spirit of humans. It has always been there. However for the past 2000 odd years, it existed only in latency or potentiality. . . . indeed not freely and fully expressible or materialize-able on the surface of earth.

The idea has always been to have a reality on the surface of earth in which it is the routine and norm for each human to unconditionally express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of their individual hearts or spirit in perfect harmony with every one and every thing.

This brings God's kingdom of heaven (which is within human hearts) to physical expression and materialization on the surface of earth.

This is Jesus' and God's 'fullness of time' promise to all humans who have been and continue to be committed to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The Age of Aquarius simply herald the fullness of time. However the Age of Aquarius does not stand alone. It is indicated by the convergence of other events which are currently clearly evident. Among these is the confirmation of truth in absolute clarity.

More precisely the fullness of time is marked by the appearance of many individuals who discern all truth and things to come directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth and deliver these to the masses, in clarity.

Also quantum physicists have come to recognize the spirit realm on their terms. This is the quantum field which defines a realm of probabilities and all possibilities. This describes the spirit of humans and the realm in which these spirits exist. No two human spirit are the same. The spirit realm or quantum reality enables unlimited billions of people and other entities to have, sustain and express individualized/different spirit bodies simultaneously.

Our quantum physicists have done their share to bring the spirit age to the surface of earth. Using their particle accelerating machine they are unwittingly trying to make 'first contact'. In effect they have ventured into the spirit realm which is the domain of spirit beings. They have aided the decent of the spirit age on earth.

The sad fact is that among humans on earth, these particle accelerating scientists and their associates are least prepared for what they have introduced to the surface of earth and what they seek.

They have unwittingly justified the use of 'teleportation' through 'black hole' according to entanglement, in the on going war between the rulers of underworld and rulers of heaven. They and their kind are seriously jeopardized. They are at a serious disadvantage.

The rulers of the heaven are inherently gifted with that capacity to use 'teleportation' through 'black hole' according to entanglement. They need no machine. They do this by simple intent. They can 'teleport' humans through 'black hole' according to entanglement, at their say so, will and leisure. This is simply an 'added on' capability which they routinely posses. This is simply a spiritual actualization.

Our particle accelerating scientists must rely on machines and they are still experimenting. They have no spiritual self actualization. Also (spirit) being in the spirit realm are not friendly towards our particle scientists and their associates. Our particle scientists and their associates are all only physically/intellectually oriented (they are on the 'left side'). They also have a long history of denying, undermining and relegating spiritual actualization and spiritually aware humans (who are on the 'right side').

Fact is the population on earth is divided. There are people with the orientation of our particle accelerating scientists (they are on the left side, i.e. goats). And there are those who are spiritually/intuitively actualized and in actual, friendly and live communion with being in the spirit realm (they are on the 'right side', i.e. sheep). This will define the division that will be done by spirit beings (who are now ruling the surface of earth). Now the following is to be expected, soon:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
(this is teleportation through a black hole portal according to one's entanglement)

Those on the left side are entangled with physicality. They will be teleported off the surface of earth, through a black hole portal to a dimension of their entanglement (which is actually a dimension of their choice). The dimension of physicality is within the deaths of earth which is hell with Satan.

Those on the right side are entangled with the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They will remain on and inherit, the surface of earth with the Lord Jesus in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spiritual Age of Aquarius. This is the dimension of their choice.

For the timing, consider the following:

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

For the Lord Jesus, angels and all other spirit being, all (2000 year old) KJV N.T. statements are but just a couple days old.

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.

Two days is not a long time, for the Lord (in spirit heaven) to delay His vengeance. However 2000 odd years is quite enough time for the foot of false prophets (on earth) to slide in due time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who, indeed, are the sheep, on the right side of the Lord Jesus?

Who, indeed, are the sheep, on the right side of the Lord Jesus?

Does everyone get that the above is teleportation through a black hole portal according to one's entanglement?

The discoveries in quantum physics are scientifically validating, clarifying and explaining 'fullness of time' events predicted in the KJV N.T. which were previously perceived to be magic. This is also a significant sign that the fullness of time is at hand.

Does everyone get that the above is how those on the left hand, the cursed, will be delivered into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Does everyone get that the above is related to:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The left side is the 'seen', temporal, law and scriptures/letter side. The right side is the spirit and Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal side.

Does everyone now knows the serious danger of being entangled with the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

To be under the law of sin and death means to be on the left side of the Lord Jesus and God. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

To be under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to be on the right side of the Lord Jesus and God. To these the Lord will say: Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

To be under the law of sin and death means to be entangled with sin and death. This means to be delivered into the depths of earth which is hell with Satan.

The law of sin and death relates to the dead who bury their dead in the earth which is hell with Satan:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow the Lord Jesus are on the right side. They are sheep. To follow the Lord Jesus means to discern the Lord Jesus as he currently is. This means to follow the Lord Jesus as He is in his new abode in spirit heaven. When the Lord Jesus was crucified, He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

In order to follow the Lord Jesus one must discern and commune with Lord Jesus in His Spirit only format, as He currently is in spirit heaven. This is possible only by operating through one's right side brain hemisphere.

Humans discern the spirit realm and spirit beings by functioning through their rights side brain hemisphere. This is described as being on the right side. This is to be a sheep with respect to the separation which the Lord Jesus and His angels will do.

The dead who bury their dead are on the left side of the Lord Jesus. The left side brain hemisphere discern only physicality. The spiritually dead (also called the dead) functions only through this side. They are goats.

Last edited:

Gurucam

RBBI, Are false Christian brethren, the Jews?

RBBI, Are false Christian brethren, the Jews?

RBBI, Are you a rabbi among Christians?

The very great majority of the billion or so who are called Christians still very erroneously believe that the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) is part of Christianity. This is a pagan and Antichrist belief being passed off as Christianity.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Many false brethren (including false prophets) unawares came among aspiring Christians and Christians in privily, to spy out the liberty which aspiring Christians and Christians have in Christ Jesus and they succeeded in returning aspiring Christians and Christians into bondage under the law of sin and death.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Over the past 2000 odd years, billions of aspiring Christians have been misled by these false unawares brethren.

Is it not obvious that these false brethren who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage of the law of sin and death include Jews?

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.

Billions (of unsuspecting aspiring Christians) have died under this false belief (which was perpetrated by false brethren) and have gone the way of the dead. They were buried in the earth which is hell with Satan. This was instituted and accomplished by false brethren who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus. They succeeded in bringing billions of unsuspecting aspiring Christians into bondage of the law of sin and death.

Are these false brethren, Jews who left their own mooring to come among unsuspecting Christians so as to misled them? This will be totally avenged by the Lord Jesus.

Previously the holocaust event befell the Jews (while their 'god' seemed to have looked the other way). This is probably because they denied, persecuted and also aided the torture and crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ. The next event seems to be mass teleportation, through a black hole portal, to a destination (that is befitting to and) where they can live according to their own ideas and beliefs among only those who hold their ideas and beliefs:

Is it not absolutely fair that they go to a destination where the law of sin and death rule supreme and where only they live among only themselves. They will indeed inherit their promise land on 'their law of sin and death terms'.

A 'land' (or dimension) where the law of sin and death rules supreme means second to second punishment for all eternity . . . for under the law of sin and death, all will fall short. According to prevailing KJV N.T. descriptions, such a place must be hell, inside earth, with Satan.

However for you, the time to remove the mote from your eyes and the eyes of your fellow supposed Christians, who are still alive, is now. You can indeed endeavor to restore the beam in the eyes of the billion or so misguided fellow supposed Christians, who are still alive on earth:

The billion in traditional Christianity are not Christians at all. They are seriously misled and gravely jeopardized. Your redemption can lay in restoring truth among them. Take the following serious warning:

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.

Two days is not a long time, for the Lord (in spirit heaven) to delay His vengeance. However 2000 odd years is quite enough time for the foot of false unawares spying brethren and false prophets (on earth) to slide in due time.

Isn't everything sliding on earth at this time. Isn't power and control sliding out of the hands of traditional leaders and their traditional systems?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Two men shall be in the field; one taken, and the other left, the final punishment.

Two men shall be in the field; one taken, and the other left, the final punishment.

RBBI,

Romans: 3 KJV N.T
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Sin and death came with the law of sin and death. Sin and death will remain as long as the law of sin and death is used. According to revelations in the KJV N.T., absolutely no one can be saved and delivered under the law of sin and death. The only way to get rid of sin and death and to be saved and delivered, is to totally throw out (do away with) the law of sin and death.

The law was totally and absolutely thrown out for Christians. This is the only way to deliver humans from sin and death. There is no transgression, accrual of sin and/or 'death', when Christians do the things that were deemed sinful under the law of sin and death. They have God given justification to do those things, because: Christians serve in the law of Spirit in the life of Christ Jesus which is the same as serving in the newness of spirit.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

To esteem and/or use the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) in the slightest (or any) way is to be a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. The law of sin is death or to be 'the dead'. The dead bury their dead.

For those who esteem and/or use the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) in the slightest (or any) way, this means inevitable delivery into the depths of earth which is hell with Satan.

Why would any one want to be, in any way, entangled with the law of sin and death? When: now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

The law of sin and death is clearly a serious curse. Who but seriously Antichrist activists would want to return aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death? You have to ask yourself if it were the Jews who came in as spies among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and corruptly return them (at least a billion) to bondage under the law of sin and death.

The Jews have faced a holocaust already and their god seemed to have looked the other way. One can assume (or at least factor this possible idea in, for one's own protection) that they were collectively punished for sins against the Lord Jesus. Have they continued their erroneous ways?

The next kind of punishment is teleportation through black hole portals, according to one's entanglement. This is very precisely individualized and absolutely informed justice. There can be and is, no hiding and/or escaping, from this teleporting transfer. This is very serious business.
Are Jews the false unawares brethren mentioned in:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

Everyone who, in any way, esteem, preach and/or promote the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) among aspiring Christians and Christians are Antichrist operatives.

RBBI, traditional Christians commonly esteem, preach and/or promote the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) among aspiring Christians and Christians. This is the serious pagan and Antichrist terminal 'cancer' within the billion strong traditional Christians.

Nothing else is more serious . . . Not even your concern that the idea of 'the Age of Aquarius' might be pagan. Your mention that 'the Age of Aquarius' is or might be pagan' is a totally misguide 'red herring'.

Drop your irrelevant (and your lemon used car salesman) 'red herring' posturing and face and do something about, the serious potentially terminal cancer that is plaguing traditional Christianity.

Under teleportation through black holes according to one's entanglement no one can hide or outsmart the process. No underground dungeons, 'Noah's ark or armored craft will shield one. This is the basis of what is described as perfect, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent justice. One's entanglement is simply detect, effortlessly and perfectly, in 'the twinkling of an eye' and one is teleported to an appropriate dimension 'in the twinkling of an eye'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Did you or do you get the message

Did you or do you get the message

Did you or do you get the message in:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen

The above is confirming a very important Christian tenant, very clearly. Did you or do you get it?

The above is closely linked to:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Did you or do you get the message?

The Spirit of Truth brings all truth. The scriptures do not have and do not provide all truth. This Spirit became available only after the Lord Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

All truth (mentioned in John: 16 verse: 13 KJV N.T.) are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (mentioned in Matthews: 13 verse: 11 KJV N.T.).

One must have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand' in order to get all truth from the Spirit of Truth. These are extra (beyond) physical faculties. These are the intuitive faculties of one's spirit body. These become naturally and spontaneously functional when one cease having a heart that is waxed gross, that is, when one's own heart or spirit is no longer covered over. That is when one becomes spiritually aware (or born again)

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Even up to the time of Jesus' crucifixion, the disciples did not have this actualization. At that time the Lord told His disciples: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." This meant that they did not have the necessary spiritual actualization to get all truth from the Spirit of Truth. Their hearts or spirits were waxed gross. They were not spiritually aware. They were dead to their own hearts or spirits. They were 'the dead', in Lord Jesus' statement 'let the dead bury their dead'.

At that time, the disciples could not yet follow the Lord Jesus. They were 'the dead' who would be buried in the earth by their counterparts. Following the Lord Jesus meant following Him in the regeneration. This meant following the Lord Jesus after His crucifixion, when he sank into the depths of earth and His Spirit was regenerated and He rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. As far as revelations in the KJV N.T. goes, from among all those people, only Paul followed the Lord Jesus. Only Paul followed the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Peter and the others were not expect to follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Peter's commission did not require Peter to be spiritually aware. Peter was expected to remain Satan, (i.e. one committed to being dead and to the dead approach to life). Peter's commission did not require Peter to be able to follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Peter's commission was literally Jesus' church for saving (awakening) the spirits of the dead, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore the people in Peter's commission were to have a lifestyle befitting the dead. Then when they die, they would be buried in the earth, with their dead physical bodies. There to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord Jesus, in a human physical body. However it seem that the Lord Jesus did not expect much success from the Peter & Co. He prophesied that many will be called and few chosen. Peter's commission is about following the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Of course Paul's (and only Paul's) commission was the Lord Jesus' spirit and Spirit commission. Paul's (and only Paul's) commission was about following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Paul's commission is about following the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
(this is Peter's commission)

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.

'Follow me' is the basis of Paul's commission. 'Let the dead bury their dead' is the basis of Peter's commission.

Matthew: 19
27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?”
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Although Peter made the above inquiry, he was not destine to follow the Lord in the regeneration. He was destine to remain Satan and deny the Lord Jesus, which, (as recorded in the KJV N.T.) he did three times, very early in his 'game'.

Following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration is about following the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is the basis of Paul's commission. Paul's commission os the living path. This is the spirit, Spirit and life giving path. (the Spirit giveth life).

Following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration has nothing to do with Peter's commission which is anchored in the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. Peter's commission is about the law and the scriptures. This is the dead path.

4 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T. (with respect to the body in which Jesus rose to heaven)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

For the past 2000 odd years, the Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, seated on His throne of glory, on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of each person with the Holy Spirit.

In this format spirit only format, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. 'To follow the Lord Jesus' is to follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. This is to follow the Lord, now that He is in His regenerated Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format. To do this one must achieve spirit/intuitive communion with the Lord Jesus through one's own heart or spirit . . . as only Paul did (i.e. from among all those people).

Also following the Lord Jesus literally means following the Lord Jesus. That is: when one dies one must rise in three days like the Lord Jesus, to like an angel in heaven to be with the Lord Jesus. This does not mean being buried in the earth which is hell with Satan, to wait indefinitely for the supposed return of the Lord Jesus in a physical human body, to shout out to one to rise out of the earth.

Now the Lord is no longer (is not) the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus. Now the Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. And where this Spirit is there is liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The sad fact is the billion who perceive that they are Christians did not and do not follow the Lord Jesus. They remained and continue to remain, 'the dead' who were and will continue to be buried in the earth by their dead counterparts.

Last edited:

Gurucam

How to know a Christian and how to know a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

How to know a Christian and how to know a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

How do you know a Christian?

A Christian is one who has power not word. A Christan is not one who studies, quotes and seeks to live by the words in the scriptures.

A Christian is one who gets All Truth directly from the Spirit of Truth through his own spirit and he is led into all his works by this Truth. And this enabled him to enter into and live in God's kingdom of heaven here on earth and also in spirit heaven.

A Christian is one who transgress the law of sin and death as well as the scriptures, so as to be be led unconditionally by precisely what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him to pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time. A Christian is one who has "done away with" the law and the scriptures and is under only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus . . with God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and the scriptures and get no sin, but instead be gloried by God.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. (justification to transgress the law)

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (liberty to transgress the law)

(freedom to transgress the law)

Those who are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus are children of God and/or Christians and they have freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin. Instead they are glorified by God.

A Christian is one who has the power (the Giff of the Spirit) to commune, intuitively through his own spirit and not physically through physical hearing and physical reading. A Christian is one who functions through the intuitive faculties of his own spirit. That is: his heart is no longer waxed gross. He has 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand'.

More precisely a Christian is one who can intuitively/spiritually commune with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus and so discern:
1.) All Truth and
2.) things to come, directly, individually and precisely from the Spirit of Truth.

Being a Christian has nothing to do with the scripture beyond the fact that:
1.) the scripture is simply an instruction manual,
2.) the instruction in scriptures is to search one's heart to know what is the mind of the Spirit of Truth, for the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and shows one things to come,
3.) those who are led by the Holy Spirit are children of God (Christians),
4.) humans can come onto the Holy Spirit only through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus (which is the Spirit of Truth),
5. the Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body,
6. it is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

4 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T. (with respect to the body in which Jesus rose to heaven)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The power to enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in the spirit realm is the same as the power one must have in order to be child of God and a Christian. The power that one must have in order to enter and live in God's kingdom (of heaven) is the power to have live real time communion with the Spirit of Truth through one's own heart or spirit and to get All Truth and to be told of all things to come.

This has nothing to do with reading, studying and being led by the ideals, laws and other tenants of scriptures.

Reading, studying and being led by the ideals, laws and other tenants of scriptures is the path which is a curse and which killeth. Aspiring Christians have been duped into falsely believing that reading, studying and being led by the ideals, laws and other tenants of scriptures is related to being Christian. Reading, studying and being led by the ideals, laws and other tenants of scriptures (and the scriptures themselves) have nothing to do with being Christian.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

RBBI, Are you not concerned about the billion strong traditional Christians?

RBBI, Are you not concerned about the billion strong traditional Christians?

RBBI and relevant and related others,

Are you not concerned about the billion strong traditional Christians? Don't you have a care? None (no traditional Christian) have accepted and/or adapted the following basic Christian instruction (many revelations from different parts of the KJV N.T., all saying the same thing):

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
(justification to transgress the law)

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(liberty to transgress the law)

The billion strong traditional Christians are all Old people, still under the law of sin and death. None are New people 'in Christ'.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The Lord Jesus all but beg people to embrace His Spirit. Very few accepted this offering from the Lord Jesus. However a billion strong traditional Christians utter false platitudes to the Lord Jesus. Empty words of pure corruption. They routinely and habitually utter Antichrist slogans in the face of the Lord Jesus. Is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen. Of course although they are at least a billion strong, they all (falsely) believe that they are the chosen. Simply by their sear numbers they cannot be the few who have it right. This is their last wake up call. You are obliged to let them all know truth, although only a few will actually embrace truth. You are simply obliged to try to deliver truth.

RBBI, are you not the least bit concerned? Are you not willing to repent and change your way? Are you so sad that you would rather die with your erroneous ideas and teachings? You have been warned and now you know better. You ought to find at least 1000 traditional Christians and set them free, with truth.

You can save yourself only by repeating truth, tens of thousands of time. Only this might erase/reverse your corrupt entanglement. There is no better thing for you to do for the rest of your life. It makes no sense to enjoy this world (on your terms) for a few years and loose your soul for eternity.

This is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which I will share with you: By repeating truth, from your heart, you can become entangled with truth. Only this can save and deliver you.

Other wise you are destine to be teleported through a black hole portal to a sad and unpleasant place according to your corrupt entanglement.

The only way to be save and delivers into God's kingdom of heaven is to become entangled with truth. The only way to achieve this is by repeating truth very many times to as many traditional Christians, as you can. This is your path to salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven, a la Lord Jesus. This is the offering at this time.

The biggest and most supported supposed Christian churches (even television evangelists etc.) are (wittingly or not) recruiting for and promoting the law of sin and death. They are recruiting for Satan. Do not follow them.

Ephesians: 6 KJV N.T.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What indeed is spiritual wickedness? Spiritual wickedness is to promote the law of sin and death and deny the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is the common practice in traditional Christianity.

I have shown you truth as confirmed in the KJV N.T. You should take it and shout it out loudly on the mountain tops. Go say it and spread in in every nook and cranny, everywhere.

I have been banned from 'the Exclusively Christian theology section' of this forum. However all my posts are exclusively Christian theology . . . the only kind that can actually save and deliver (into God's kingdom of heaven) those actually interested in truth/Christianity.

RBBI, Don't you feel the urge to stand up for truth? Go, Tell It On The Mountain, Over the hills and everywhere.

Last edited:

Gurucam

U.S.A. will be restored to its founding father's days (be given a second chance).

U.S.A. will be restored to its founding father's days (be given a second chance).

Time is looping back. The world wide reality on earth, will revert.

The reality on earth is retracting or reversing. Retracting or reversing is unfolding at a faster rate than the previous passage to our low point. Earth is rising back from its low or darkest point.

Everything that was ever wrongly done or wrongly taken away will be repatriated, every where in the world. Offending parties who are mostly 'the dead' (i.e. children of the flesh) will be teleported (through black hole portals) to parallel earths (other dimensions) where they will live according to their ideas among only similarly entangled individuals. This is their promised land.

Even 'the dead' will not be denied their lifestyle and their promised land. However, in their promised land, they will not have children of God to persecute and run over. They will be among only themselves (i.e. people of liked ideas and approach to life).

The past 2000 odd years was a testing period according to ideals laid down by the Lord Jesus. However, for the Lord Jesus, it was not 2000 odd years. 2000 years for humans on earth is simply 2 day for the Lord Jesus and others in the spirit realm.

The Lord Jesus came to aid both 'the dead' and the spiritually aware. The past 2000 odd years, on earth supported both, 'the dead' as well as 'the spiritually aware'. The dead did not want to share, they wanted to dominate, rule, pilfer, oppress and enslave. And they did so. They were the O.T. people. Their hearts/spirits were waxed gross. They ran rampant. They attacked and persecuted spiritually aware people more or less everywhere.

'The dead' did not recognize and/or heed the Lord Jesus who made His claim for the surface of earth and laid down His rules, 2000 odd years ago. They did not know or recognized that the Lord Jesus represented and was the power of the spirit world.

The Lord Jesus left a system through which the dead can become spiritually aware. The dead ignored this path and instead seize control on their own terms and dominated and ruled on earth. This was possible during the past 2000 odd years. Their time has ended. They have failed to impress and/or qualify.

Now children of God (authentic Christians) will inherit the surface of earth without children of the flesh (i.e. the dead). Children of God are relevant to the newly dawned Age of Aquarius on the surface of earth. Now one must be relevant to the spiritual age of Aquarius to be able to stay on on earth. O.T. people are seriously and terminally jeopardized.

As time fold back, the age is reverting quickly. The U.S.A. will revert back to the age of the founding father when the ideas which ruled the U.S.A. were more Christian. The founding father had good Christian, spirit and Spirit based ideas. They enabled the U.S.A. to stand apart and alone and to be special in ways. Immigrants from every where came to U.S.A. to be Christian.

However the rule of the founding fathers (who were clearly spiritually aware) was eventually over powered and over ruled by 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead).

It seem that the Jews (and similar others) were able to eventually dominate the ruling ideals and ideas of U.S.A. and this led to the destruction of Christianity (as the dominating reality) in the U.S.A.

This meant the country became dominated by the law of sin and death instead of being dominated by the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made one free from the law of sin and death. Seems that too many spiritually dead people came to and were accepted into, the U.S.A.. This totally undermined the original spirit and Spirit (Christian) base of the U.S.A.

Many traditional Christians (in and out of the U.S.A.) erroneously perceive that the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) are part of Christianity. This is absolutely not so. It would help them, if the knew this fact. Christianity is based only on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one freed from the law of sin and death. These are the options:

(free to transgress the law)

You will recall when the Ten Commandments were removed from the precincts of U.S.A. court, recently, there was an outcry by people who claimed to be Christians. These people were not Christians. They were false prophets who came in Jesus' name. Based on Romans: 8 verses: 1 & 2 above, Christians would do the exact opposite. They would promote and welcome the removal of the Ten Commandments, at all times, from any and all places.

Friday, November 14, 2003 Posted: 1236 GMT ( 8:36 PM HKT)
MONTGOMERY, Alabama (CNN) -- Only one in five Americans approve of the federal court (U.S. District Judge Myron Thompson's order) to remove the Ten Commandments monument from the rotunda of Alabama's state judicial building Wednesday, according to a new poll.

Seems that the Jews and similar unawares others came in as spies among Christians and corruptly returned them to bondage under the law of sin and death . . . in total defiance to and denial of, the Lord Jesus. Now at least a billion people in traditional Christianity erroneously and corruptly believe and promote that the law of sin and death is part of Christianity. This will be totally avenged (on all fronts) by the Lord Jesus and His angels.

Christianity is firmly and unequivocally anchored in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this had made Christians free from the law of sin and death which is the Ten Commandments.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

The U.S.A. was and continue to be destine to be a Christian country according to spirit and Spirit. The Jewish domination will be exorcised. At best, the Jews will be teleported, through black hole portals, to a dimension (parallel earth), totally befitting and precisely conformed to, their ideas including the law of sin and death. They will get their promised land on their terms of entanglement.

'Spirit and spirit' now rules on the surface of earth. No aggressor will be permitted on earth. Those under the law of sin and death are by nature, aggressors. Indeed the meek will inherit the earth. The meek are simply led by the Spirit of Truth. They are Christians/children of God. The surface of earth is now reserved for Christians and other children of God. Prophesy confirms that one must adapt or be gone.

People similar to the founding fathers will return to power and will rule the U.S.A.. This will give the U.S.A. a new opportunity to truly respect and introduce the Christian (spirit and Spirit) based way of life. (Not the law and scripture based way of life). This time around they will be very successfully.

The Jews will be on their own (teleported out of here) with all other O.T. peoples, to their 'promised land' which is conformed precisely to their entanglement.

However many others in the U.S.A. are also not relevant to the new spirit and Spirit based reality that now rules there. These are also spiritually dead. They too, (like all other spiritually dead people every where on earth, will be removed to parallel earths which are fitting to their individual entanglements. None will not be misplace. Their new place will be conformed very perfectly to their ideas and approach to life. However they would not like their new places.

They would not like living among only their kind. Nor would they like living according to the letter of the law and/or their half baked ideas. They would eventually come to very seriously regret not adopting the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which deliver one into God's kimgdom of heaven, everywhere. It will be too late for them.

Those who esteemed the law of sin and death would be teleported to a place where the law of sin and death rule supreme. This is their promised land (their eventual destination). Like on earth, these O.T. people will continue fighting among themselves perpetually, in their final destination. The only difference is that they will among only themselves.

Also in their promise land, punishment under the law of sin and death will be delivered perpetually, in real time, all the time. (for indeed no one can uphold the law of sin and death). Their lives will be a living hell, inside the depths of earth.

Christians and other children of God would not be around in that sad place where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach. Christians and other children of God are N.T. people. They would be on the surface of this earth without any of those O.T. people.

Apart from fighting among themselves, O.T. people persecuted children of God (N.T. people). Without children of God in their promised land, their world will be much worse. There would be no divine support for their world. Also they would find no solace, among only their own kind. These O.T. people are the generations of Ismael (i.e. Abraham's child of the flesh). This generation of Abraham continued under the law of sin an death.

They will indeed be delivered to their promise land. Their promise land is a parallel 'earth' that is perfectly confirmed to and operates according to, their ideals. Their chosen/promise land is ruled under the law of sin and death. God will not renege on His promise to them. The have always been and will continue to be delivered to their promise land. However when they eventually get what they promote and want, they do not ever like it. Their perpetual experience of beings in that land is as follows:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ismael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Issac).
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ismael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Issac).

Galatians: 3 Verse: 30, KJV N.T. is allegory and therefore a covenant applicable to all generations of Issac and Ismael. The generations of Ishmael remained under the law of sin and death. The generation of Issac embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from the law of sin and death.

The generations of Ishmael included the Jews and all other who remained under the law of sin and death. They are going to the same place (an alternative earth) to live, for all eternity, with each other (and with only each other), in the same manner as they lived with each other, on this earth.

There they will continue to be fighting and deceiving and destroying each other based on their very same scriptures while denying and undermining the Lord Jesus' including denying and undermining the Lord Jesus' spirit and Spirit based commission which was rendered onto only Paul.

Seems that Peter & Co. remained Jews, as well. So be it.

Guys it is time you do the Maths. Your salvation and deliverance rest on you doing the Maths and getting the right answer, in these last days.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ismael's generation), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isac's generation) are counted for the seed

Last edited:

Gurucam

The serious Antichrist agenda of false Christians/false prophets, in the U.S.A.

The serious Antichrist agenda of false Christians/false prophets, in the U.S.A.

Many traditional Christians (in and out of the U.S.A.) erroneously perceive that the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) are part of Christianity. This is absolutely not so. It would help traditional Christians, if they knew this fact. Christianity is based only on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. These are the options:

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

You will recall when a posting of Ten Commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death) were removed from the precincts of a U.S.A. court, recently, there was an outcry by people who claimed to be Christians. These people were not Christians. They were false prophets who came in Jesus' name. Based on Romans: 8 verses: 1 & 2 above, Christians would do the exact opposite. They would promote and welcome the removal of the Ten Commandments, at all times, from any and all places.

Friday, November 14, 2003 Posted: 1236 GMT ( 8:36 PM HKT)
MONTGOMERY, Alabama (CNN) -- Only one in five Americans approve of the federal court (U.S. District Judge Myron Thompson's order) to remove the Ten Commandments monument from the rotunda of Alabama's state judicial building Wednesday, according to a new poll.

Seems that the Jews and similar unawares others came in as spies among Christians and corruptly returned them to bondage under the law of sin and death . . . in total defiance and denial of, the Lord Jesus. Now at least a billion people in traditional Christianity erroneously and corruptly believe and promote that the law of sin and death is part of Christianity. This will be totally avenged (on all fronts) by the Lord Jesus and His angels.

Christianity is firmly and unequivocally anchored in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this makes Christians free from the law of sin and death which is the Ten Commandments.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. (Bondage is to use or be under the law of sin and death in the slightest way)

Ephesians: 6 KJV N.T.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What indeed is spiritual wickedness? Spiritual wickedness is to promote the law of sin and death and deny the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is the common practice in traditional Christianity. This is exactly what those who opposed the removal of a posting of Ten Commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death) from the precincts of a U.S.A. court did, recently. A very serious quantum of U.S.A. citizens are not at all prepared for the Lord Jesus Whose Age and rule on earth is at hand. They are simply not Christians.

Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The Lord Jesus warned:

Romans: 12 KJV N.T. Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.

The U.S.A. was and continue to be destine to be a Christian country according to spirit and Spirit, i.e. according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made one free from the law of sin and death.

The Jews seemed to have reintroduce the law of sin and death to U.S.A.. The Jewish domination will be exorcised. At best, the Jews will be teleported, through black hole portals, to a dimension (parallel earth), totally befitting and precisely conformed to, their ideas including the law of sin and death. They will get their promised land on their terms of entanglement. The sad end would be they would not like a land that is conformed to and ruled according to the law of sin and death and the other things which they esteemed, promoted and practiced on earth. They would not like their promised land when they find that they are in their land, all by them selves, with only their own kind.

The Jews had a 2000 year opportunity to live within their own moorings but yet among Christians. They were not satisfied to simply holding their own beliefs among themselves. Instead they consistently denied the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus who is the anchor of Christianity. This was denial and persecution of Christians. They seemed to have gone even further and come among Christians as spies and corruptly returned a billion of so aspiring Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death.

Now they will be delivered into their own promise land that is totally devoid of spirituality and fully anchored in the law of sin and death. They will be among people with only their earthly law and letter based disposition, according to perfect justice.

Please awaken and protect yourself. Distance yourself from corruption of truth, Truth and Christianity. Distance yourself from corruption of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free for the law of sin and death. Indeed distance yourself from the law of sin and death.

Many openly esteem the law of sin and death in total defiance of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which make one free from the law of sin and death). And simultaneously they praise the Lord Jesus. Theirs are very empty words. This is exactly how to be a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

We are in the age of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is the Age of Christianity. 2000 odd years ago, the law of sin and death were totally done away with for those seeking to be Christians and Christians. 2000 years later billions of aspiring Christians are still entangled with the law of sin and death and in the doldrums of corruption.

You are advised to get on board with and actively promote: truth, Truth and Christianity.

Some people delight in denial of the Lord Jesus, i.e. denial of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death:

21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you aware of the basis on which sin is forgiven in the Christian tradition?

The Lord Jesus did not forgive sin arbitrarily. The forgiveness of sin is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. One must have an actualization or capacity to know these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Then one can adapt the required lifestyle where one can transgress the law of sin and death and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

There is only one motivation under which one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to do things that were deemed 'sinful' under the law of Moses and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

It is only when this quality or actualization or capacity arises in an individual person and he or she lives through and by this quality or actualization or capacity that: he or she is forgiven for past sins (as defined by Moses' laws) and is then permitted to do those very acts and not get further sin but instead be glorified by God.

After achieving this quality or actualization or capacity and being led by this quality or actualization or capacity the very acts which were deemed sinful under the laws of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments) are no longer sinful for one. One has God given freedom, liberty and justification to do those acts and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. This is to be Christian.

The Lord Jesus confirmed and demonstrated both, this fact and this quality or actualization or capacity that one must have, absolutely and clearly in the KJV N.T. This is the essential basis of Christianity. However it is know only to the chosen few.

Do you know this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven or were you denied this information? Are you among the billion who have been misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name?

Gurucam

The detrimental and terminal self fulfilling prophesy of a billion people.

The detrimental and terminal self fulfilling prophesy of a billion people.

It is commonly very vigorously and self righteously promoted by at least a billion people, who perceive themselves to be Christians that one must be a Christian in order to be saved and chosen.

And while the actual pronouncement, that: "one must be a Christian in order to be saved and chosen" may be quite true, the very great majority making this declaration are dooming themselves because their perception that they are Christian is erroneous. That is they are not Christians.

Therefore their declarations are detrimental self determining prophesy. And they are yet to discern the folly of their ways.

It would have been better for them if they did not ( and do not) confirm (be entangled with) that prophesy . . . and instead remain 'not arrogant" . . . instead remain simple, meek and not judgmental about what they are truly, not informed about.

This is similar to a billion people boldly and arrogantly pronouncing every where that sin will land one in hell . . . while ignoring that only a few are chosen and that all who speak of sin, fall short of the glory of God.

In the day of judgment, they will be asked why did you not throw out the law of sin and death and not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the law of sin and death?

They will be asked, why did you continue to promote and enforce the law of sin and death on unsuspecting aspiring Christians?

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Then they will be shown and directed to, the left side and be banished to hell inside the depth of earth with Satan. This is what the law of sin and death is all about:

Last edited:

Gurucam

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, will you be on the right hand side?

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, will you be on the right hand side?

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Who are (sheep) on the right side and who are (goats) on the left side?

1. Sheep: Those who have embraced and live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are freed from the law of sin and death. Although they did and continue to do, the things that are deemed sinful under the law of Moses they are not under these law. Even thought they transgress the law of sin and death they get no sin but instead are perpetually glorified by God because they lived according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They have totally dropped the law. The law is total foolishness and folly for them.

Living according to the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus gave them God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. These people are sheep, i.e. they are on the right side. These are Christians, i.e. New people (in Christ). To these people the Lord Jesus will instruct: Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

2. Goats: Those who continue to esteem the law of sin and death in the least way are under the law. They have not embraced and live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one freed from the law of sin and death. They have accrued sin and have fallen short of the glory of God. These are Old people, Christ has benefited them nothing. They are not Christians. They are on the lefts side. The Lord Jesus will say to these unfortunate set: Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. (Bondage is to use or be under the law of sin and death in the slightest way)

There is no Maths required. The Lord Jesus, as recorded in the KJV N.T., is very clear. He confirmed: if you esteem and/or use the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) in any way (i.e. even in the slightest way) you are under the law (Christ has benefited you nothing) and you must uphold all the law perfectly in order to come under the glory of God and that is not possible.

The law of sin and death is very clear. The law of sin and death is punishment in hell, inside the earth for the spiritually dead.

Do not be believing foolishness for Christianity . . . no one will be sorry for you. No one will change the rules for you. You will fail. Judgement is totally impartial.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

One does not have to be under the law:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested , being witnessed by the law and the prophets

'Right side' and 'left side' also relate to our 'brain hemispheres'.

Our right side brain hemisphere enable us to discern our own spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. We intuit things of spirit though right side brain hemisphere. This is how we come to know things of God. To be on the right side means to function though our right side brain hemisphere. This is how to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. This is to live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is to be on the right side.

On the other hand, the left side brain hemisphere enable us to discern things through our physical senses of physical hearing and physical reading. This is how we come to know the law of sin and death. Everyone (i.e. apart from Moses) got the law of sin and death through physical hearing and physical reading. This is the way of the flesh. This is to know things though our physical or flesh side (i.e. through the faculties of our flesh or physical body). This is how we 'look' to things that are 'seen' and temporal. This is to be on the left side.

14 But the natural man (i.e. by operating through our physical hearing and physical reading) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (i.e. discerned through the intuitive faculties of our spirit body) .

The instruction of the Lord Jesus is very clear:

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Things that we come to know through physical hearing and physical reading are 'seen' things. This is to be on the left side. Everyone (except only Moses) got the law of sin and death through physical hearing and/or physical reading. Physically reading the bible and/or physically hearing the bible preached, is to be on the left side. This is to look to things that are 'seen'. Things of God does not come to one though this path way. This is how 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) are guided. This is to walk after the flesh and not after the spirit. This is how one soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption.

Things that we come to know intuitively through our spirit are 'not seen' things. This is to be on the right side. In order to know the things of God and to be on the right side each individual person must achieve direct intuitive communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and be led, unconditionally, into all of one's action by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the law of sin and death. This and only this is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is how to walk after the spirit and not after the flesh. This is how one soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

Please wake up and do not remain totally misled. Or you will eventually be dispatched to hell inside the earth with Satan.

Most traditional Christians do not have a clue as to what it means to function spiritually. The following is the live experience of a neuron anatomist and brain scientists who worked at Harvard. She actually experienced the spirit world through her right brain hemisphere, after her left brain hemisphere shut down. Her name is Jill Bolte Taylor:

click here: http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight#t-9963

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who are "'the dead' who are burying their dead"?

Who are "'the dead' who are burying their dead"?

Please, for your own good, link 'the law of sin and death', (i.e. the ten commandments) to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

How does the dead bury their dead?

'The dead' is one who discern wisdom in the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) and use it (even in the slightest way).

'The dead who buries the dead' is one who promotes and bring people under the law of sin and death.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (free to transgress the law)

Christians are those who have embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and are freed from the law of sin and death. These are the chosen few. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and not not get sin or death, but instead be glorified by God.

These are not the billion (or so) people in traditional Christianity. Traditional Christians are all under the law of sin and death. Christ has benefited them nothing. They are 'the dead' . . . who are being buried by their dead counterparts and they are also the dead who are burying their dead counterparts.

Billions who perceive that they are Christians are gravely mistaken. They not Christians. They are all under the law of sin and death and they are all 'the dead' (re. let the dead bury their dead). They are not those who have followed the Lord Jesus.

'The dead' are also false spying brethren who came among Christians so as to return them to bondage under the law of sin and death.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

Millions of preachers (i.e. false prophets who came in Jesus' name) are standing in front of unsuspecting aspiring Christians (at least a billion) and returning them to bondage under the law of sin and death. And also fooling them into believing that they are Christians. This is in total Antichrist and Satanic contradiction to:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (free to transgress the law)

Please, for your own good, link 'the law of sin and death', (i.e. the ten commandments) to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

If you esteem and/or use the law of sin and death in the slightest way, you are not Christian. You are not among the chosen few. You have not followed the Lord Jesus. You are 'the dead who are burying their dead'. You have not embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

The destination of one who esteems or uses the law of sin and death (even in the slightest way) is hell inside the depth of earth, with Satan.

One who has embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and not get sin but instead be glorified by God. Such a one enters and live in God's kingdom of heaven, here on the surface of earth and in the spirit realm.

This is truth in the fullness of time. It is given to save the last few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you destine for a 'black hole' portals or a 'clear light' portal?

Are you destine for a 'black hole' portals or a 'clear light' portal?

There are unlimited reports of near death experiences of people to whom a clear light portal was open to them when they died. Fact is, for some others black hole portal are opened.

There are 'black hole' portal and 'clear light' portals. The former open to hell inside of the depths of earth. The latter to heavenly realm above and beyond the surface of earth.

Which will you be drawn into?

It depends totally on your own entanglement. Are you entangled with 'black hole' portals or 'clear light' portals.

If you discern wisdom in, esteem and use (in the slightest way) the law of sin and death, you are entangled with 'black hole' portals. These open into the under world where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach. This is hell within the depths of earth with Satan.

If, on the other hand, you discern folly in, the law of sin and death and you do not esteem and/or use these in the slightest way but instead you have embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, you are entangled with clear light portals. These portals open to the heavenly realms above the surface of earth.

The above usually happens when one dies. One is drawn into either a 'black hole' portal or a clear light portal . . . based on what one was entangled with during one's life time on earth.

However soon there will be mass teleporting, out of here and into hell within the depths of earth, with Satan, of some living humans, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully established on the surface of earth, as follows:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that many will be called (to Christianity) and few chosen (for heaven on earth, in the fullness of time). Seems that 'black hole' portals will be far more active than 'clear light' hole portals.

The question is: will you be teleported to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan or will you remain (be left) on the surface of earth, when God's kingdom of heaven if fully formed (on the surface of earth)?

What are you 'messing' with? What is your entanglement?

These are the two choices, only one can be chosen:
1.) the law of sin and death and
2.) the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

CERN are people of physical entanglement (not spiritual). They are attempting to use physical machines to do what divine being do simply by spiritual will. They walk after the flesh and not after the Spirit.

Therefore they can open only 'black hole' portals, to the deeper physical realm within the depths of earth i.e, according to their collective physical entanglement. They cannot open clear light' portal which is anchored in spirit, spiritual actualization, Spirit and the reality above and beyond the surface of earth.

The scientists at CERN might just be the one to open 'black hole' portals to the under world resulting in world wide perfect materialization of:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Then no announcement will be necessary, all people like them, all over the world, will simply be teleported out of the surface of the earth to a parallel destination perfectly befitting their entanglement with physicality.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you among 'the dead who bury their dead'?

Are you among 'the dead who bury their dead'?

The Lord Jesus instructed:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.[

The Lord Jesus is currently in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body seated on the right side of God.

To follow the Lord Jesus, one must discern and commune with, the Lord Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body seated on the right side of God. In order to follow the Lord Jesus, when one dies, one must rise like the Lord Jesus, in three days, to be like an angel in spirit heaven. One must be teleported through a clear light portal, by the Lord Jesus, to spirit heaven. There one will go to a mansion in God's house which the Lord Jesus has prepared for one. This is how one follows the Lord Jesus.

The above is the path taken by one who has embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Only such a one is a Christian. This is about the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes on free from the law of sin and death.

Those who remained under the law of sin and death and canons etc have taken: 'the dead bury their dead path'. They are buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord to return in a physical body to shout out to each of them to rise out of the earth (like Lazarus).

Indeed if, on the other hand, one is buried in the earth with one's physical body to wait indefinitely on the Lord to return in a physical body to shout out to one to rise out of the earth (like Lazarus) then: one has not followed the Lord Jesus. Also when one died, one would have been drawn by a black hole portal into hell within the depths of earth, with Satan. There to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord in a human physical body, so as to help one. This is not at all about following the Lord Jesus. This is about the dead burying their dead.

Do not be fooled.

Last edited: