How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Would you go through a clear light portal to heaven in three days, when you die?

Would you go through a clear light portal to heaven in three days, when you die?

Or would you go through a black hole portal to hell within the depths of earth with Satan to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord Jesus in a human physical body?

Some people are already inside the earth, in hell with Satan for 2000 odd years . . . they are supposedly waiting for the Lord to return to the surface of earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body. And then for Him to shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus.

Of course those who embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus became Christians. Only they are the children of God. They did not go the above way. Instead, when they died they rose (through a clear light portal) in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. They followed the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. They were not 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Galatians: 3
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

The above confirms that a Christian differs in no way from the Lord Jesus except for one thing . . . Jesus is Lord of all.

This means that when Christians die they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven. This is how one 'follows the Lord Jesus'.

Christians are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan, to wait indefinitely, as practiced in traditional Christianity and Catholicism. That practice is 'the dead burying their dead'.

With which of these two choices are you entangled?

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lord Jesus was raised to heaven in a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Please wake up to truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Lord is in heaven clad in only His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body

The Lord is in heaven clad in only His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body

Act: 1 KJV N.T.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Peter & Co. did not see the Lord rise up to heaven. They simply saw the Lord rise (in a physical body) to a cloud beyond their sight. They clearly made up the idea that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven and is in heaven, in a physical body.

It is confirmed very clearly in the KJV N.T., that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. The Lord Jesus did not rise to heaven in His physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man body.

Indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, at least a billion strong traditional Christians were misled into believing that the Lord Jesus is in heaven in a physical body. This is so very unfortunate.

25 For when they (i.e. those who are in Christ, Christians) shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Angles do not have physical bodies.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lord Jesus was raised to heaven in a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man (the physical body) is of the earth, earthy: the second man (the spirit body) is the Lord from heaven.

Gurucam

Who are on the left side of the Lord Jesus? . . . only the chosen few.

Who are on the left side of the Lord Jesus? . . . only the chosen few.

Mtthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The people on the left side are those who did not help or facilitate the least of Jesus' brethren. This is the same as if they did not help and/or facilitate the Lord Jesus himself. The Lord Jesus will say to these: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels":

The question is, who are these people on the left side of the Lord Jesus? These are the ones who not only ignored the Lord Jesus but actively opposed those who seek to live the life which the Lord prescribed. They are as follows:

1. These are those who did not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes one free from the law of sin and death) but instead, denied and undermined those who sought to live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the law of sin and death.

2. They are also false prophet who came in Jesus name and misguide many.

3. They are also false brethren who came in as spies among Christians so as to seek to return them (Christians) to bondage under the law of sin and death.

4. They are the ones who denied those who sought to exercise their justification to transgress the law of Moses, because they believed in the Lord Jesus.

5. They are the one who opposed and relegated those who exercised their God given freedom liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death because they are Christians. That is, because they are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

These foolish people perpetually deny, persecute and undermine authentic Christians, yet, they foolishly and erroneously believe that they are on the right side (of the Lord Jesus). Fact is they are on the left side. The Lord Jesus will say to these: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
(free to transgress the law)

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
(justification to transgress the law)

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(liberty to transgress the law)

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. (Bondage is to use or be under the law of sin and death in the slightest way)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Those of you who esteem and/or use the law of sin and death in any way (even the slightest way) are under the law of sin and death . . . and Christ has benefited you nothing. Most of you are: self righteous 'law of sin and death' people. You are certainly not Christians. You have not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the law of sin and death.

You all also actively deny, persecute and refuse to help those (authentic Christians) who have abandoned (thrown out) the law of sin and death and embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. You have effectively denied the least of Jesus brethren. The Lord will say to you all: Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Most of you belong to the billion strong traditional Christianity. You all foolishly and erroneously believe that you are on the favored side of the Lord Jesus. The time to awaken to truth is now, before too late is the cry.

The Lord made it very clear. He confirmed that: 'many are called but few chosen'. He also make it clear that those who do not know truth, err and are not chosen. He also confirmed that many false prophets will present themselves as 'actual' Christian prophets. These false prophets will not be recognized by the masses (the billion) who are called to Christianity. These false prophets will fool (mislead) the very great majority of those called to Christianity who will err and not be chosen. This is the predicament in traditional Christianity where people are under the law of sin and death and not under grace. Christ has benefited them nothing. However they foolishly and erroneously believe that they are 'in Christ' i.e. Christians.

A billion people in traditional Christianity all share and esteem the law of sin and death and other same ideas. They cannot be the chosen few who know truth and is on the right side of the Lord Jesus. A billion is simply too much and they are all under the law of sin and death. You all must be the very great majority (i.e. the few) who were misled by false prophets, err and are not chosen. Your very priest, pastor bishops, elders etc. must be (witting or unwitting) false prophet who came in Jesus' name. They are within the very core of traditional Christianity. They must be the false brethren mentioned in:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Please wake up to truth before too late is the cry.

Big positions are available in the God's kingdom of heaven which will be fully established on earth soon, under the leadership of the Lord Jesus. This has nothing to do with pasts leaders, like Popes etc. who esteemed and promoted the law of sin and death and canons etc. Their time has ended. The age of Paul is at hand. The Old, including people of Old, will die to give way to the New. Indeed many are called and few chosen.

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The above is teleportation through black hold portals to the under world. The Lord will do this by will, without the need for or use of, physical devises like 'particle accelerators, etc. (as used by CERN)

Old testament people will soon be out of here to give total way to New Testament people.

Old testament people are those who esteem and use the law of sin and death and canons etc.. New Testament people are those who have totally abandoned the law of sin and death and canons etc. and instead have embraced and live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which make on free from the law of sin and death.

O.T. people will be teleported out of here to a destination that is totally and perfectly conformed to the rule of and ideals and laws of the O.T.. They will get their promised land on their precise terms.

The surface of earth will be perfectly conformed to the rule and ideas of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which is totally without the law of sin and death. Fact is the promise is that 'children of God' (i.e. Christians/N.T. people) will inherit earth in the fullness of time without 'children of the flesh' (i.e. without O.T. law and canon people) .

The Lord Jesus will be teleported to earth's surface soon (through a clear light portal) to claim the surface of earth for 'children of God'/Christian . . . and to banish children of the flesh from the surface of earth, to the under world, through black hole portals. . . . to each his own in absolute accurate fairness.

In this new spiritual age the Lord will be teleported to the surface of earth in a humans physical body, complete and intact. He will be teleported to the surface of earth through a clear light portal from another parallel earth. He will not need to be born through a woman (like mother Mary) as was necessary in the less spiritual age 2000 odd years ago.

The Lord was simply waiting for the descent of more spirituality on earth's surface, in order to make his next appearance on the surface of earth. Recent realignment of heavenly bodies has created and now sustains this increased spiritually on the surface of earth. This time is at hand. Indeed the fullness of time is at hand. You need to get on board or be out of here.

If one wants to be on earth in this Spiritual Age, (when the Lord Jesus rules) it is critical for one to know what it takes to be relevant (so as to stay) on earth at this point in time. Other wise teleportation out of here to the under world, will be spontaneous, perfect and instantaneous, in the twinkling of an eye.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Were you fooled into remaining under the law of sin and death and then to be judged?

Were you fooled into remaining under the law of sin and death and then to be judged?

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The above (judgment) applies only to those who have chosen to remain under the law of sin and death. These unfortunate people have not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes one free from the law of sin and death), as follows:

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) [SIZE=+1]no condemnation[/SIZE] to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (free to transgress the law)

John: 5 KJV N.T.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Instead the very great majority of those who esteem and choose to remain under law of sin and death also served (and continue to serve) Satan and the Antichrist by seeking to return (and actually returning) Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death. They were and continue to be truly Evil.

Fact is judgment is possible only under the law of sin and death.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Only those who are under the law of sin and death are judged. Now there is righteousness of God that is without the law. This is through the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They did not embrace righteousness of God that is without the law. And they sought to prevent (and prevented) many from embracing righteousness of God that is without the law. They are evil people who came among Christians to destroy Christianity and so resurrect and preserve the Old Jewish system among Christians according to:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the law of sin, death, judgment and punishment in hell)

Christians are Saints. They are not under the law and they are not judged.

1 Corinthians: 6 KJV N.T.
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Christians are never judged. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. Here are the God given freedom, liberty and justification which Christians have to transgress the law and get no sin:

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (free to transgress the law)

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. (justification to transgress the law)

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (liberty to transgress the law)

Have you been fooled by false brethren into droping your life in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and return to bondage under the law of sin and death and therefore you must now go through judgment (under the law of sin and death) when you die? The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the law of sin and death . . . were you totally misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name? Did these false prophets come in as spies (among Christians) and returned you all to bondage under the law of sin, death, judgment and punishment?

Is this your sad and most unfortunate predicament?

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. (Bondage is to use or be under the law of sin and death in the slightest way)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Those who follow the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus become conformed to the image of the Lord Jesus. They are 'in Christ, just like the Lord Jesus Christ. They differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ except for one thing. The Lord Jesus is head of all. Those who live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are justified, and glorified by God.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you in correct shape to rendezvous with the Lord Jesus? Or are you doomed?

Are you in correct shape to rendezvous with the Lord Jesus? Or are you doomed?

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
(justification to transgress the law of sin and death)

Many esteem, use and invoke the law of sin and death because they do not have the courage to trust their life to the Lord Jesus. Trusting the Lord Jesus is based on one thing. This is based on embracing the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which make one free from the law of sin and death. These foolish people believe that they are Christians. However they are not Christan.

They seek the protection of the law of sin and death and foolishly believe that they are Christian. Christ has benefited them nothing. They are not of Christ.

They do not have faith in the Lord Jesus. They have faith in the law of sin and death. They have not embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free form the law of sin and death.

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Many do not wish to be dead to law (of sin and death) by the body of Christ. However they want to be Christian. They simply utter false praises to the Lord Jesus. They are simply fooling themselves. The Lord Jesus do not know them. He cannot confess them to God.

They do not have the courage to walk away from esteeming and using the law of sin and death, so as to be led by the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They use and invoke the law of sin and death to keep their spouse bonded to them and to keep their love-less/spiritual-less marriage together. Then in these marriages they continue to have spirit-less/loveless sex and bring forth only fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh). They refuse to walk away from their love-less/spirit-less marriages and form new procreating unions (according to urging of love in their hearts or spirit) in which they can bring forth only fruits onto God (i.e. children of God)

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

One does the will of the Father only when one is led into all of one's works, unconditionally, by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, i.e. even if one has to transgress the law of sin and death. This is also how to be a Christian. This is how to be under grace of God. One who is under grace of God is not under the law of sin and death. Only those in live communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus are known to the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus can confess only these people to God.

The Lord Jesus will confess these people to God only when they transgress the law of sin and death, freely and liberally, in order to unconditionally obey what His Spirit urges them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own (individual) hearts or spirits. This is how to transgress the law justifiably.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Abraham and those others live according to the Spirit (of life in Christ Jesus). They did not continue to esteem and use the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

If you are seeking to be Christian then, beware of the Jews and Peter & Co.

If you are seeking to be Christian then, beware of the Jews and Peter & Co.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Abraham, Issac, Jacob and those others live according to the Spirit (of life in Christ Jesus). They did not (even in the slightest way) continue to esteem and use the law of sin and death. They adapted and live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Issac was the child of promise. The generation of Issac are children of promise. They inherited and fully adapted the promise of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. They were counted for children of God. These are just a few people on earth. They are the chosen few.

Ishmael was the child of the flesh. He and his generation are not children of promise. They could not and did not inherit the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They remained under the law of sin and death. They are not counted as children of God. They are children of the flesh.

The Jews (including Peter & Co.) are not the generation of Issac. They are the left over generation of Ishmael. They remained under the law of sin and death. Do not be fooled.

The Lord Jesus established two churches.

1. One church is under Peter/Satan where the dead bury their dead (they are buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the return of the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Lord Jesus).

People in this church continue to esteem the law of sin and death. In fact under Peter & Co. more laws were added in the form of canons. They have not embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

This church is anchored on the gospel of circumcision. This is righteousness of God that is with the law. This is the Satanic church of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above defines a church under Satan, in the service of the Lord Jesus. Peter was identified to be Satan and given a church under the gospel of circumcision by the Lord Jesus. Peter is Satan to whom spiritual dead people are sent so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T. defines the parameter of Peter's 'Jesus' given' church.

2. The other church is anchored on Paul. Here people follow the Spirit, 'not seen' eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. These are the chosen few people who embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

This church is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the law. This church is anchored on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. In this church no one is judged. In this church when one die one rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus, to be like an angel in heaven. They are never buried in the earth in hell with Satan, with their dead physical body, to wait indefinitely on the (still to come) return of the physical Lord Jesus.

:idea: Do not let false prophets who came and continue to come in Jesus name misled you into believing that Peter's commission and Paul's commission are the same. Peter's commission is anchored the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus. Peter's commission is for the spiritually dead. Paul's commission is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul's commission is for the spiritually aware.

People who promote that both commission are the same are simply false prophets who came in Jesus name. They are simply seeking to steal your soul, spirit and you and deliver all three to hell with Satan in the depths of earth. They simply want to trap you into bondage and servitude to Satan.

They are simply seeking to keep you under the law of sin and death. Sin and death means certain eventual delivery to hell within the depths of earth with Satan.

Those who embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ. When they die they are delivered to spirit heaven in three day to be with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. They go directly to the particular mansion in God's house which the Lord Jesus has prepared for those who follow Him to heaven immediately after they die as Christians on earth. They never go to hell inside the earth with Satan.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all

Galatians:3 KJV N.T.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The promise is all about the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made one free from the law of sin and death. The promise is absolutely not at all about the law of sin and death.

The Jews and Peter & Co. are not at all about the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They are about the law of sin and death. Christ has benefited them nothing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you bringing forth 'children of the flesh' or 'children of God' to this world?

Are you bringing forth 'children of the flesh' or 'children of God' to this world?

Are you bringing forth fruits onto death or fruits onto God to this world. Only those who have been bringing forth fruits onto God to this world will be chosen.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

How serious and/or deep is your transgression?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above revelation is confirming the following things very clearly:
1. It is confirming that the motion of sin, which was by the law caused people to bring forth fruits onto death.
2. The verse is about marriage. The fruits of marriage are children.

Therefore when one is guided by or use the law of sin and death one bring forth only children of death/children of the flesh.

This makes the law of sin and death a curse.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

How did being 'in Christ' do this?

One is freed from the law of sin and death. That is, one who has adopted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has God given freedom to transgress the law of sin and death, so as to serve in the newness of spirit and so bring forth only children of God.

Those who live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus bring forth only fruits onto God. In their procreative sex they bring forth only children of God. Only they are destine to inherit earth in God's kingdom of heaven.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.(those who use the law of sin and death in the least way will be teleported out of here and into hell within the depths of earth with Satan).

Have no doubts, humans have a choice. Humans can bring forth either children of the flesh or children of God. Humans who use the law of sin and death to regulate and/or guide their life, in the slightest way always bring forth children of the flesh. Humans who regulate and/or guide their life according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus bring forth only children of God. This is confirmed by the above revelation and also totally supported by the following:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. (Ishmael was a child of the flesh. Issac was a child of the promise)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael his mother and their generation): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Issac and his mother and their generation).

Romans: 9
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Ishmael's generation continued to esteem and use the law of sin and death and so, all their off-springs were and continue to be 'children of the flesh' (because of the motion of sin which was by the law of sin and death).

However Issac's generation are the authentic Christians. They throw out the law of sin and death and embraced the Spirit of life in Chrisy Jesus. Their off-springs were only children of God. Only these latter set can and will inherit earth, now, in God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

How badly (and/or terminally) were you misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name?

Have you been contributing to filling the world with children of the flesh, in total defiance of the will of God and the Lord Jesus . . . while also pretending to be Christian?

Who totally misled you into believing that the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) is any part of Christianity?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the law of sin and death):

These false prophets/brethren are in the very leadership of millions of false Christian churches which are not detected to be false Christian Churches by the masses.

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is not at all compatible with the use of the law of sin and death. In fact they totally opposes each other. One is for Old (testament) people and other is for New (testament) people. Both are masters in their own right. The following applies:

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who is a Christian and what is the life of a Christian?

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all

Galatians:3 KJV N.T.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

1. Galatians:3 verse: 27 KJV N.T. above, confirms that a Christian is one who is baptized in Christ. To be baptized in Christ is a Spirit baptism. This is not a water baptism.

Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Spirit baptism is the New Testament baptism. This is to be baptized with the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. Water baptism is the Old Testament baptism. This is to be baptized with the law of sin and death.

Therefore a Christian is one who has totally thrown out the law of sin and death and totally embraced and live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

In fact a Christian is one who has accepted and practice God given freedom and justification to transgress the law of sin and death because he or she lives according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

No doubt you will realize that Christians are few. They are the chosen few. They are not the billion people in traditional Christianity. This billion or so people are simply called (to Christianity) but not chosen. Fact is many are called but few chosen. The very great majority are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name. They therefore err and are not chosen.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

In order to deceive many, these false prophets will have to be very widely accepted to be authentic prophets. Also they will have to control and operate from within, the very core of many strong and old organizations which are widely but erroneously believed to be Christian.

This is where the masses are called to Christianity. It is only within such a catchment (as traditional Christianity) that many can be deceived. These false prophets would be the million or so priests, leaders and other elders in the billion strong tradition Christianity, every where.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

2. Galatians: 3 verse: 28 KJV N.T. above, confirms that a Christian is not a Jew, a Greek or anyone else. A Jew, a Greek or anyone else becomes a Christian only when he or she becomes a new person in Christ. This means that he or she must drop all his or her absolutely all his old ideas and beliefs to gave way to new ideas in Christ.

Both the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death and the law of sin and death are masters in their own right. These are two different approaches to life. The former is for N.T. people. The latter is for O.T. people. One cannot serve both:

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Galatians:4 verse:1 KJV N.T. above confirms that a Christian differs in no way from the Lord Jesus except for one thing - Jesus is Lord of all.

This means that one who is baptized in Christ has also put on Christ. He or she can be called 'Charles Christ' or Sandra Christ', just like the Lord Jesus Christ. Also when a Christian die he or she rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven.

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Also a Christian, when he or she dies, will not only rise in three days to be like an angel in heaven, he or she is expected to do better things than the Lord Jesus:

John: 14 KJV N.T.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Fact is, some of the billion strong traditional Christians still have a short time to get truth, then correct their misguided ways and have a last opportunity to be among the chosen few. This can be achieved by embracing my teachings. In fact by embracing and empowering my teachings one can rise to above average supremacy among the chosen people of the Lord Jesus.

There are many more qualities and characteristics of a Christian, as simply and clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. I will continue to provide more qualities and characteristics of a Christian, as literally confirmed by simple and clear KJV N.T. revelation, in the next post . . . this is my God given mission in the body of Christ, at this time.

My post are given so that 'the last can be first'. The totality and purity of Christianity is only now being provided, in the fullness of time, so that those who are last to Christianity will get truth, not err and be chosen first.

The totality and purity of Christianity have always been available in the KJV N.T. However it has always been totally corrupted by false prophets who came in Jesus' name and foisted on billions who were called to Christianity. Billion erred and continue to err and were not chosen and continue to be not chosen.

Matthew 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The last shall be first simply because the totality and purity of truth (Christianity) will become available only in these last days. Only those who are called to Christianity in these last day will get truth (actual and authentic Christianity). And therefore, not err and be chosen first.

It is my divine privileged, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, to provide the totality and purity of truth/Christianity, at this time, in my posts on this forum.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The restoration of truth where by the last shall be first.

The restoration of truth where by the last shall be first.

Spiritually dead people who esteem the law of sin and death, are similar to those who aided and actually denied, persecuted, tortured and crucified the Lord Jesus Christ, 2000 odd years ago. They are 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

They pretended to be followers of the Lord Jesus (they were false prophets who came in as spies in Christianity) and they kidnapped, ruled over, undermined, corrupted and relegated Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years. They were the false brethren, unawares (i.e unaware of their own spirits, i.e. the spiritually dead) in the following:

Spiritually dead people are described as having hearts that are 'waxed gross'. They are 'dead heart-ed' . . . also described as cold heart-ed or reptilian. . They naturally delight in the law of sin and death including stoning to death, those who transgress the law of sin and death. They were the likes of the Jews and Peter & Co. of 2000 odd years ago.

They were clearly against the Lord Jesus Christ who came to do away with the law of sin and death and introduce the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Additionally they were probably offended by the Lord Jesus when they eventually realized that they were the dead in Jesus' instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The fact that these people delighted in the law of sin and death and not in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus meant that their hearts were waxed gross. This meant that they were spiritually dead. (i.e. the dead) and this prevented them from accessing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, which is the basis of Christianity.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is accessed only by those who are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. The Jews and Peter & Co. believe that they were the biggest thing. Yet they could not be Christians. They were spiritually dead. Therefore they could not embrace the New Testament which is spirit and Spirit based. Back then only Paul was able to and did, embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this is the basis of the New Testament and Christianity.

Seems that the Jews and Peter & Co. (who delighted in the law of sin and death) sought to deliberately destroy Christianity which is anchored in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. They err very seriously and terminally. Denial and blasphemy of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus is blasphemy of the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. This is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. This is not forgivable at any place or time. Payback time is at hand.

Do not be fooled. The Jews are not God's special people. Most are the lost and nonredeemable sons of Israel. Only the descendants of Issac who adopted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are the chosen. These are the chosen few and only they are God's special people, wherever they may be.

The promise land of those other Jews is not here. It is a parallel earth that perfectly befits their entanglement with the law of sin and death. They and similar other who take matters into their own hands, will be teleported there to continue their fighting. Only similar kind will be in that parallel earth where the letter of the law of sin and death is eternally enforced and punishment is never ending. They will be teleported there through a black hole portal. The light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine there.

The earth surface is exclusively for those in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which is totally devoid of the law of sin and death. Now the surface of the earth is exclusively for Christians. Soon the Lord Jesus will be returning to earth in a physical body.

In addition to being in His Spirit 'not seen' eternal Son of God body, seated on the right of the Holy Ghost in spirit heaven, He is currently and simultaneously also in a physical body on the surface of a parallel earth. The Lord will be returning to earth from the surface of this latter parallel earth, through a clear light portal.

This time around, spirituality is much stronger on the surface of earth. We are in the Age of Aquarius. This time the Lord Jesus will not be born of the Holy Ghost and a woman. He is coming here in an already existing physical body.

He is coming to claim the earth's surface for Christians. There are only a few Christians from among the descendants of the people who he came among. However there are billions of Christians otherwise. These are people from all ancient traditions.

Many in other spiritual traditions on earth, are Christians simply because they are spiritually aware and are led by the Spirit of Truth which is the all pervading Spirit of the Lord Jesus. One need not know about the written O.T. or the written N.T. in order to be led by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and so be Christians. At all forums, those who are led by the Spirit of Truth bring forth fruits onto God and they are inevitably among those who inherit God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and else where:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Who are these other Christians who bring forth fruits onto God . . . see next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

These other Christians are ancient people. They were persecuted, advantaged and robed by these spiritually dead, reptilian people. They are now inheriting earth without spiritually dead/reptilian people.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (spiritually dead/reptilian people) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (spiritually aware, including all advantaged ancient people), even so it is now.

Galatians; 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. spiritually dead/reptilian people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. spiritually aware, including all advantaged ancient people).

This happened because it was their time on earth and they ruled heartlessly and ruthlessly. Their time has passed. Everything will be repatriated, with interest, to advantaged ancient people in every land.

This time around, spiritually dead, reptilian people will receive equal ruthlessness from the angels of the Lord Jesus who will use much more sophisticated weaponry. Spiritual angels of the Lord Jesus use teleportation to open portal to other dimension at their will.

This is all they need to do. Then all people who are not suited to (i.e. entangled with) the prevailing Spiritual Age of Aquarius reality on the surface of earth will be teleported out of here. It will be spontaneous, instantaneous and totally fair.

The spiritually dead or reptilian people are not at all entangled with the new reigning spiritual age of Aquarius on the surface of earth. They are entangled with physicality (i.e, with the seen and temporal). They will not be drawn up into the clear light portals which opens into the heavens, above. They will be drawn into black hole portals which opens into the depths of earth.

Fact is down into the depths of earth, where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach, conforms to physicality and physical entanglement. Above the surface of earth which is into the heaven, where the light of the sun, the moon and stars reaches, is entangled with spirit, Spirit and spirituality.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Spiritually dead people (the waxed heart-ed) or reptilian people could not and did not embraced the Spirit of Truth which bring All Truth.

The Lord Jesus left it to the Spirit of Truth to bring All Truth after He was crucified and rose to heaven. The Spirit of Truth is literally the Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

It is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus who brings all truth, not the written scriptures. The written O.T. and N.T. scriptures are not needed and/or necessary for being led by the the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

It was the unfortunate (spiritually dead) predicament of that particular set of people, 2000 years ago, that forced the Lord Jesus to physically come among them. He came among them to tell them about His Spirit. His Spirit is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed by God.

This is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is not the Holy Ghost. It was also Jesus' sad mission to also tell those sad and unfortunate people (2000 odd years ago) that they must seek the Spirit of Truth to get All Truth, through their own individual hearts or spirit and not from any physically spoken or physically written source.

The very great majority of these sad and unfortunate people (of 2000 odd years ago) were clearly too dense (too spiritually dead) to get the message and/or adopt the New Testament approach. They did not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Instead they remained under the law.

The KJV N.T. records, that from among all those people, only Paul made the necessary Christian communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Everyone else (including Peter and all) remained aware of only the long gone away, physical 'seen': the law of sin and death and the temporal son of man Lord Jesus.

Then for the ensuing 2000 odd years the absolutely great majority of those people and their descendant remain 'the dead'. They remained under the law of sin and death. They knew of and spoke about, only the written scriptures and the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus in this format was not at all consequential or relevant.

continue in the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus was and continue to be important, relevant and eternally relevant. In this format the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth. He is also the pure Son of the Holy Ghost and He is entitle to all things due to the Holy Ghost.

On the other hand, in His physical 'seen' and temporal son of man format the Lord Jesus is not consequential. However, if the dead chose to esteem the Lord at all, it is in this physical 'seen' and temporal son of man format of the Lord that they recognize and esteem him.

Among those people 'the dead' were the very great majority. They continued to look to things that are seen and temporal. They continue to look to 1.) the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Lord Jesus, 2.) the law of sin and death and 3.) the written scriptures.

They were so spiritually dead indeed. They did not stop there. They also openly denied persecuted and undermined Paul commission. Paul's commission is the essential fabric of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and Christianity.

Their action was and continue to be blasphemy of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This was also blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. This is not forgivable at any place or time. They practiced this for 2000 odd years, under the misguided belief that there were no consequences for their actions.

Fact is when they died they went to hell inside the depths of earth with Satan. Now there is a further development. The Age has changed under them. They are now in very deep trouble. The spiritual Age of Aquarius is ruling the surface of earth. Their time has passed.

Support for Paul's commission which is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus', is now at hand on earth. This is rooted in looking to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. The dead (i.e. the Jews and Peter & Co.) cannot do this. They cannot live on the surface of earth anymore.

For the past 2000 odd years 'the dead' (i.e. the Jews and Peter & Co.) refused to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They refused to look to and or recognize the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Nor did they help their charges to look to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Additionally for the past 2000 odd years they persecuted, murdered, robbed and destroyed people who looked to and lived according to thing that are 'not seen' and eternal. They also continuously denied, blasphemed, undermined the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus and so perpetually re-crucified the Lord Jesus.

However, simultaneously, they (the Jews and Peter & Co.) have laid and will continue to lay, all kinds of claims and rights to and connection with, the Lord Jesus. Fact is the Lord Jesus does not know anyone of them. He cannot confess any of them to God. Their behavior was and continue to be, in total defiance of:

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

continued in next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The spiritually dead or reptilian people did not seek any truth from the Spirit of Truth. They could not. Their hearts/spirits were waxed gross . . . sealed.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Christianity is anchored on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. One must be spiritually aware to access and use this life style.

These spiritually dead people esteemed and continue to esteem the law of sin and death. However they did not do so in their own space and leave Christians alone. Christians are spiritually aware people who embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Instead these spiritually dead reptilian (dead heart-ed) people came among Christians as spies and returned them to bondage under the law of sin and death. They were very successful in mostly destroy Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

This was a grand deception of the very great majority of those called to Christianity. These masses of people therefore all err. resulting in many called and only a few chosen.

continued in the next post

Gurucam

The dominating reality on the surface of earth is no longer favorable to spiritually dead/reptilian people (i.e. children of the flesh) successfully persecuting children of God/Christians.

Under Grace of God and in the body of Christ (i.e. the authentic body of Christ) the time is at hand to correct their past serious and very punishable transgression.

For the past 2000 odd years a million false prophets came in Jesus' name and successfully deceived many. They did this from within traditional Christianity. They were false brethren (false prophets) unawares (i.e. spiritually dead) who came in as spies among Christians.

Christians had and have God given freedom and liberty to transgress the law of sin and death because they were in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. These false brethren/prophets came as spies among Christians and successfully return them to bondage under the law of sin and death. In total denial and persecution of the Spirit, 'not seen and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus, Christianity and children of God.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the law of sin and death

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

There was an ongoing war (for the past 2000 odd years) in which the Jews and Peter & Co. were on one side and the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, on the other. Children of the flesh (i.e. reptilian people) were waging war against and suppressing the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

The rules have changed drastically. The recently dawned Age of Aquarius has change the surface of earth. The time for truth, Truth and the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus, is at hand.

2000 human years have passed since the Lord Jesus made his intention clear. However 2000 human years did not bother the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus at all. 1000 years for humans on earth is simply a day for the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. Therefore for the Lord Jesus he left the surface of earth only two days ago:

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

For the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus, it is simply two days since Peter denied him and since the Jews also denied Him and aided His persecution, torture and crucifixion.

Fact is the spiritually age of Aquarius has dawned on earth and this has irreversibly and strongly support truth, Truth and the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

The Lord confirmed and warned:

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Who does the will of God? How does one do the will of God? . . . see next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who does the will of God and How?

Who does the will of God and How?

Only those who are led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus do the will of God. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Lord Jesus rose to heaven clad in only a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15

'Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God' is the Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, body. This is the Spirit of Truth (this is not the Holy Ghost)

'God, with whom the Lord Jesus makes intercession on behalf of Saints', is the Holy Ghost.

John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The Lord Jesus is another Spirit, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

In spirit heaven the Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, 'seated' on the right side of God. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of the Father)

The Lord Jesus remained a separate Spirit from the Holy Spirit so that He can 'sit on the right side of Holy Spirit so that: He can make intercession for each (willing) human with the Holy Spirit. The Lord makes intercession on behalf of each (willing) human, by operating from and through His Own Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Truth.

By operating through His Own Spirit, the Lord detects the things in the individual heart or spirit of each human and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of each human, with respect to these things in the heart or spirit of each human.

Intercession on behalf of each (willing) human is done through communion between his or her own spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. It is all through spirit, Spirit and Spirit. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians: 2
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The following four things must be recognized:

1. No one communes directly with the Holy Spirit. One might get the first fruits of the Spirit. However this is simply a bestowal or a gift. This does not make one a child of God, i.e. a Christian. This not communion.

2. No one communes with (God) the Holy Spirit but through the Lord Jesus.

3. Communion with God happens strictly at the level of the spirit of each human, Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

4. Getting and even practicing the first fruits of the Spirit is a small first step. This does not make one a child of God. Only a child of God is a Christian.

Receiving the first fruits of the Spirit does not make one complete. This does not make one a child of God and/or a Christian.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Adoption as children of God is achieved only by those who communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Then they are led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do . . . as discerned through each of their own heart or spirits, in real time, all the time. Also they obey the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, unconditionally, i.e. even if they have to transgress the law of sin and death, in order to do so.

Only by living in the above manner does one do the will of (the living) God. In the Christian tradition, esteeming and seeking to obey the law of sin and death is not at all about doing the will of God. At best that seems to be about the Jews serving their own judgement and punishment by stoning each other to death for transgressing the law of sin and death. At any event and all events, the law of sin and death is not at all a Christian thing.

If you are not in the above lifestyle, under unconditional obedience to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, you are not saved and/or delivered. You are not a Christian and a child of God. You are not known to the Lord Jesus and He cannot, does not and will not confess you to God. You do not know the Lord Jesus, at best you know about the Lord Jesus and that is not good enough.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Only one who searches his heart to know what is the mind of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and obey this unconditionally (even if he has to transgress the law of sin and death) actually do the will of (the living) God and is saved, delivered, a child of God and a Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The mind of the Spirit of Lord Jesus (the intercede-er) within one's own heart/spirit

The mind of the Spirit of Lord Jesus (the intercede-er) within one's own heart/spirit

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

How does one recognize the mind of the Spirit of Lord Jesus (the interced-er) within one's own heart or spirit?

The first declaration is that what the spirit of Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is according to the will of God . . . and this is discerned with one's heart or spirit.

Therefore what the Spirit of Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is according to the will of God as discerned within one's heart or spirit.

The following defines God and the will of God:

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The above confirms that

1. God is Love.

2. To know God one must have loved one or more persons, things and/or circumstances.

3. To have love means to obey urging of love.

4. These urging of love must be according to the will and Spirit of God.

5. These must also arise and be sustained within one's own heart or spirit.

6. Urging of love does not arise arbitrarily in one's heart or spirit. Urging of love arises and are sustained within one's heart or spirit, only for specific people, things and circumstances.

6. However these particular urging of love (which are the Spirit and will of God) cannot arise and be sustained according to the will of the person experiencing them. These must arise and be sustained out of the volition of God. Humans have infirmities. We cannot trust our own volition.

7. Also these urging of love cannot arise and be sustained for people, things and circumstances of the person's choosing. These urging of love must arise and be sustained within the person's heart or spirit for very specific people, things and circumstances of God's chosen from with His creation.

8. Therefore these urging of love must arise and be sustained naturally and spontaneously within our hearts for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

9. However, although the Lord decides who or what one is drawn to by urging of love in His creation. These people, things and circumstances will be perfectly in line with the ideas of people, things and circumstances which one loves (in abstraction) within one's own heart or spirit.

continued in next post

Last edited:

Gurucam

Under this system one is guided in omniscience (through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) to specific people, things and circumstances (in God's material creation). These live people, things and circumstances are perfect material (real live) replication of ideas which a person has long love in abstraction within his own heart or spirit.

These people, things and circumstances are actual live physical replicas of ideas of people things and circumstances who or which the person has long loved only in abstraction, within his or her own heart or spirit. This is like 'soul matching'. It is actually spirit matching.

The Lord Jesus, operating through His Spirit, simply connect His charges with compatible other people, things and circumstances in the physical material world, according to the ideas, beliefs and interests which are the fabric of each of their respective hearts or spirits.

These are ideas which they cannot utter, ether because the ideas oppose prevailing social, moral and/or religious norm or because these ideas are very clouded over in their hearts or spirit. (i.e. because of their infirmities they do not know what they really want which are actually, the things of their heart or spirit).

This is how the Lord Jesus physically materializes each person's spirit world, physically on earth. The Lord does this with absolute no regard for or consideration of, any ideal or law of society, morality and/or religiosity (i.e. like the ten commandments etc.). Under this approach to life one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideal or law of society, morality and religiosity.

The Lord Jesus does this for all who embrace and are led by, His Spirit, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirits. This is the Divine purpose of God's creation. This is Christianity. This is the Christian way of life.

The above details the Spirit of the Lord Jesus as discerned within each of our hearts or spirit.

:idea: :idea: What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do as discern within each of our own hearts or spirits are literally the following:

a. urging of love which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within our own hearts or spirits. They will be according to God's will not ours. (i.e. outside of our planing. It will be love at first sight)

b. urging of love which arise and are sustained for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

c. urging of love which does not recognize, regard and/or respect the law of sin and death.

These are the basic qualities and characteristics of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

:idea: :idea: In order to become a child of God, a Christian, one who is saved and delivered, one who is under grace of God, one who does the will of God, one who is in the body of Christ, one who is among the chosen few, one must practice the following as one's lifestyle:

One must, in real time, all the time, catch and recognize these particular urgings of love as they arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart, for those specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

Then one must form associations and relationships with these specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation, even if one has to transgress all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity (including the law of sin and death). These relationships and associations are the ones which God put together and which no man can put asunder.

These relationships and associations will be rewarding, harmonious, fulfilling, bliss giving and supportive of the creation, for all involved. Only fruits onto God will be brought forth in these associations and relationships.

When and if procreative sex occurs among couples in these relationships and associations, only children of God can and will be brought forth. This is how to be led into one's works by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

These people are the chosen few from among the many called to Christianity. Only these people are destine to inherit earth in God's kingdom of heaven, now, in the current Age of Aquarius on the surface of earth. Only these people are 'in Christ'. Only these people are known to the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus can and do confess only these people to God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you belive and practice that women's bodies must be covered from head to toe?

Do you belive and practice that women's bodies must be covered from head to toe?

Some people (both men and women) on planet earth perceive, hold the view and practice that the (female) human physical form must be totally covered.

These women walk around in public with (for the most part) only their eyes visible.

They are entangled with that idea.

Fact is God will oblige them, according to their idea, belief and practice. What one esteems, promotes, practices and generally sows in this life will be reaped in real, after judgment.

They and they alone will be eventually teleported to a parallel earth, where humans are totally and naturally covered by hair.

Those who have accepted, appreciated and continue to accept and appreciate the natural human form (as presented to us under Grace of God on this earth) will not be deprived of having life on their terms.

. . . none will be denied. Indeed under grace of God each does have his own.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

What so ever one esteems, promotes and practices . . . 'that' he and he alone, shall have, on the day of judgments and thereafter. This is how free will and free choice works. There are many parallel dimensions and parallel earths. Each person will eventually go to (or reach) a parallel earth or parallel dimension that is exactly conformed to and ruled by, his ideas, beliefs, interests, preaching and practices.

Be careful about what you esteem, believe, promote and practice in this life. God will read that to be your choice. God will read that to be your idea of heaven. He will send you to a place (a parallel earth) configured to and ruled under, that reality. What so ever you esteem, believe, promote and practice in this life will materialize for you and rule over you, as a natural reality, after judgment, in your next life.

If in this earth you esteem, believe, promote and practice the idea that women must be totally covered, when you die you will be sent to a parallel earth where women are naturally totally covered.

If you perceive that killing, wars and suffering are the path to obtaining your 'paradise' and you practice that on this earth. On judgment day you will be teleported to a parallel earth (with only your liked peers) where killing, wars and suffering are the perpetual reality.

The above are retrogressive paths which can lead to hell. The path to heaven is as follows:

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Please choose your ideas, beliefs, preaching and practices very carefully. You (and only others like you) will end on or in a parallel earth that is exactly configured to and rule by, your own ideas, beliefs, preaching and practices. There are billions of parallel earths and parallel dimensions. There is one to suit any requirement.

If one esteems the law of sin and death on earth, then when one dies one will be sent to a place where the law of sin and death (and accompanying punishment) rules absolutely and totally. Where ever the law of sin and death is esteem and used there is transgression, sin and punishment:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

However, sin, death and punishment (in hell) exist for and applies to, only those who esteem and in any way use, the law of sin and death. The law of sin and death applies for and to, no one one else:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

If you like and or promote, the idea of the law of death, sin and punishment, when you die, you will go to a place where the law of sin, death and punishment rules totally. You will be among only people who like the idea of the law of sin, death and punishment.

Justice is always absolutely perfect. Each one is sent to (gets) a destination that is perfectly configured to and ruled by the ideas and beliefs which he or she holds, preaches and practices on earth while he or she lives here.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Zika virus. Is this related to:

Zika virus. Is this related to:

Zika virus.

Is this related to:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

"The World Health Organization has declared the Zika virus an international public health emergency, prompted by growing concern that it could cause birth defects. As many as four million people could be infected by the end of the year. Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have urged pregnant women against travel to about two dozen countries, mostly in the Caribbean and Latin America, where the outbreak is growing.

The infection appears to be linked to the development of unusually small heads and brain damage in newborns. Some pregnant women who have been to these regions should be tested for the infection, the agency said. Here are some answers and advice about the outbreak."

"Zika has been sexually transmitted in Texas, CDC confirms
By Sandee LaMotte Updated 2024 GMT (0424 HKT) February 4, 2016"

"Authorities in Brazil have reported increased cases of microcephaly -- the development of smaller heads -- in infants in areas where cases of the zika virus have also been reported. This coincides with reports of cases of microcephaly in French Polynesia during an outbreak of the zika virus between Sept. 2013 and March 2014."

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is warning pregnant women against travel to those areas; health officials in several of those countries are telling female citizens to avoid becoming pregnant, in some cases for up to two years."

"Cases have also been reported that were imported from South America into Europe,[55] Canada,[56] United States,[57] China,[58] and Australia.[59]"

"Brazil is enduring an extraordinary outbreak of microcephaly, a rare birth defect that results in infants being born with abnormally small heads and brains. Since last fall, more than 4,000 suspected cases have been reported, and authorities have blamed an unusual virus, Zika, carried by mosquitos."

Last edited:

Gurucam

How to escape illness even if you are exposed to Zika and other similar things

How to escape illness even if you are exposed to Zika and other similar things

Naturally and spontaneously resisting of diseases from germs and viruses like Zika is directly correlated with the level of intelligence which is available to run and actually runs one's physical body systems (immune and other systems, etc.).

This is directly hinged to the level and quantum of Truth (from the Spirit of Truth) which you deliberately and artfully enable to pervade and permeate your physical body.

Those who are authentically 'in Christ' have this high level and high quantum of Truth pervading and permeating their physical body. These are the chosen few from among the many called to Christianity.

This is why those who are authentically 'in Christ can and do rise above all disasters on earth. Of course there are a billion strong traditional Christians who are not authentically 'in Christ'. However they falsely believe that they are 'in Christ'. The time for them to correct their folly is very limited.

Deliverance from and/or immunity to, the Zika virus is afforded those who have adapted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Discerning and being led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth enables one's physical body (including one's immune system) to function at the highest efficiency.

Fact not every one who has been exposed to germs and viruses (like Zika) get the related expression/manifestation. The systems of some people's bodies simply function at a higher level of inherent intelligence than others.

Being 'in Christ' enables this. However many foolish and erroneous ideas related to the path to and also being 'in Christ' prevails. These are held by at least a billion people in traditional Christianity.

Without authentic information and practice, they will all fall by the way side. They will all be tossed to and fro within (and according to) the accepted and promoted progression of disease from Zika and other similar viruses/germs.

Because the billion strong traditions Christians are weak in their own awareness of Truth (which enables natural and spontaneous resistance), they will fall victim to popularly promoted scientific expression of diseases from these viruses.

:idea: It is as simple as follows: If you do not make the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus your Lord. Then you will inevitably make the modern scientists (who promotes their progression of diseases from viruses) your Lord.

The ideologies of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus opposes those of the modern scientists.

The Spirit of Truth says, when you are led by me, there are absolutely no expression of disease from viruses and other germs.

The modern scientist defines and promote clear expressions of disease from virus and germ infections.

If you know how to adopt and adapt the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Truth becomes your Lord. Then the pronouncement of the Spirit of Truth rules and determines your reality.

However if do not accurately know how to adopt and adapt the Spirit of Truth, then you cannot adopt the Spirit of Truth. Then the Spirit of Truth cannot be and is not your Lord. Then the pronouncement of the Spirit of Truth cannot rule and determine your reality.

Then you will, by natural default, adapt the ideas of the modern scientists. They become your Lord. Then their prognoses become your reality. Then you go through all the expressions of diseases according to what they perceive and promote as arising out of the particular viral or germ infection. You cannot and do not rise above their influences. You become subjected to it.

Ephesians: 4 KJV N.T.
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Some of the people who cause you to be tossed to and fro are our modern scientists. They deny, undermine and relegate your capacity to naturally and spontaneously resist diseases. It is not that they have not been helpful, at time. It is their absolute misplaced disdain and none recognition of spontaneous resistance and spontaneous recoveries. They are destroying and/or killing some of their patients simply by silently holding and/or verbally pronouncing their traditional science based diagnoses and progression of diseases.

This is totally validated in Quantum Mechanics. They are well aware that their half-baked' ideas teachings and beliefs determines out comes. These modern scientists deliberately insulate their scientific experiments in the lavatory, from their half baked ideas and teachings and beliefs. However they do not treat their patients with the same care.

continue in next post

Last edited: