How do you know you are saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

If you don't care why do you post to me?

Why are you posting to me, demon?

Why do you post to John W, and all the Madists?

Do you care what they think of you?

Since I reply to you, how do you get that it does NOT mean I do not care what you think about me?

You are an acrid spirit.

You try to agitate the saved.

You do Satan's job.

God's Truth

Provide some proof here, GT. If being saved is belief in Christ, the Trinity, the attributes of God, the cross and resurrection, etc, then all practicing Catholics will definitely be in Heaven.

We have to believe and obey Jesus to get saved, and to stay saved.

Catholics do NOT obey Jesus.

Catholics do many things that God hates.

Catholics call their pope 'Holy Father', and they call their brother's in Christ 'father'. Their 'fathers' even call each other 'father'.

Jesus says not to call your brother in Christ 'father'. God says not to makes statues and bow to them. God says there is only one mediator, and many other things God says, but the Catholics go against.

It is always interesting how "all you need is faith," unless you are Catholic. Seems a little contradictory and hypocritical.

I have never said all you need is faith. Jesus says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

musterion

Why are you posting to me, demon?

Why do you post to John W, and all the Madists?

Do you care what they think of you?

Since I reply to you, how do you get that it does NOT mean I do not care what you think about me?

You are an acrid spirit.

You try to agitate the saved.

You do Satan's job.

I don't like you and you don't like me but for whatever it's worth, I always come back to the conclusion that "Meshak" is really a very clever "dumb act" troll or trolls, who has been having years of fun at the expense of TOL.

God's Truth

The prophecy has come true. Once befriended and defended by GT and Marhig, Meshak finally turns on them as well.

THERE IS NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF TOL WHO MESHAK HAS NOT TURNED ON SOONER OR LATER.

I have defended God's Truth.

Where do you get that I have defended Meshak who never was my friend?

God's Truth

I don't like you and you don't like me but for whatever it's worth, I always come back to the conclusion that "Meshak" is really a very clever "dumb act" troll or trolls, who has been having years of fun at the expense of TOL.

There is something to what you say there about Meshak.

She likes the attention for sure.

musterion

I have defended God's Truth.

Where do you get that I have defended Meshak who never was my friend?

You two were rather amiable for a brief period some months back. Not to the degree Marhig got suckered in but it was there, despite your chronic selective memory.

musterion

There is something to what you say there about Meshak.

She likes the attention for sure.

Try this:

Do not engage Meshak for a good six months or so. Just observe as often as you can (this is harder to spot when you're replying). Over time, you will notice odd variances in vocabulary and syntax from post to post. I think I was the first to point it out some years ago, not long after she arrived. Then others saw it. Most of the time it's "dumb" Meshak that posts but sometimes it's someone with a good 20 more IQ points and much firmer and more natural grasp of English. Indicative of at least two different posters under one login.

musterion

You mean when she pretended to be my friend?

That does not mean I believed her.

Whatever. You two will always share that brief, shining moment, now lost like tears in rain.

This long distance dedication going out to God's Untruth and the Persons Known as Meshak...what might have been.

God's Truth

Try this:

Do not engage Meshak for a good six months or so. Just observe as often as you can. Over time, you will notice odd variances in vocabulary and syntax from post to post. I think I was the first to point it out some years ago, not long after she arrived. Then others saw it. Most of the time it's "dumb" Meshak that posts but sometimes it's someone with a good 20 more IQ points and much firmer and more natural grasp of English. Indicative of at least two different posters under one login.

I have noticed that a long time ago too.

However, there was a time when I think it was you who thought I was Meshak with another user name.

Maybe Meshak is just exhibiting her many spirits in her.

God's Truth

Whatever. You two will always share that brief, shining moment, now lost like tears in rain.

This long distance dedication going out to God's Untruth and the Persons Known as Meshak...what might have been.

It never happened. Only in your imagination. Do you know where false thoughts come from? If you knew, you would probably be more careful?

musterion

I have noticed that a long time ago too.

However, there was a time when I think it was you who thought I was Meshak with another user name.

Not anymore. You post too frequently to keep up with both loads, I'd guess. Unless you have two computers open at the same time with both logins, in which case you'd be insane.

Maybe Meshak is just exhibiting her many spirits in her.

I think you two share the same spirit.

God's Truth

Not anymore. You post too frequently to keep up with both loads, I'd guess. Unless you have two computers open at the same time with both logins, in which case you'd be insane.

I think you two share the same spirit.

You just admitted you were a false accuser, a slanderer when you used to insist that I was Meshak.

Now you think that anyone should care what a slanderer says?

I think Meshak and you share the same spirits.

You both like to come to agitate the saved.

God's Truth

GT none of us know the depths of the hearts of others, only God can judge that.

I don't agree with meshak regarding Paul, but I hope that one day she will see that he's a true apostle, people have twisted what Paul says even saying that he preaches another gospel so that others think that Paul preaches different to Jesus. But I know Paul is of God and I hope that one day meshak does too, maybe we can show her why Paul is a true apostle rather than rip her to bits like many do here.

Also, many things meshak believes in are the truth. And I agree with her on a lot, but not regarding the apostle Paul, he loved God from his heart.

We can know what is in people's hearts. God says we can. So why do you say we cannot know?

She is the one who is falsely judging others.

She has condemned me many times. You should not defend her by going against me.

She is the one who says she does not know if she is saved.

She is the one says she is not holy.

God's Truth

You just wait until Dr. Bumbley gets here. He'll settle your hash but good.

I gave him some thanks, but that does not mean we are friends, as you thought it meant when I thanked Meshak. He will probably try to go against me too. I love debating God's Truth. If he/she wants to debate doctrines with scriptures then let's do it.

God's Truth

No he didn't, but Jesus still taught peace and not violence. And John the Baptist clearly said to the soldier show violence to no man.

You are trying to mislead us with your lack of understanding! You are making it as if John told the soldier to stop being a soldier. If John was telling him to stop being a soldier---then he would NOT tell him to be content with his wages!

Luke 3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

God's Truth

War and violence are of this world but those born of God who walk in the Spirit are not of this world. We're to bring God to others through love, not war and violence they are not the way, hate brings hate but love overcomes hate and Jesus showed a new and living way and through him we can be born anew of the Spirit, the holy spirit gives us the power to overcome the flesh and hatred and violence will be the last things on our mind.

Who said anything about bringing others to God through violence?! Why don't you be more careful what you say in a discussion like this?

You couldn't of had that freedom openly in this country if it were not for our Military.

Read this scripture:

Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Paul is speaking to believers. Paul is telling believers that if they do wrong, then it is right for them to be put to death by our government.

Romans 13:6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Status
Not open for further replies.