Honor God's Son or Perish

SimpleMan77

John 8:31
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, IF ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beloved57

No one can save themselves. You keep pushing that garbage.

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. He has provided salvation for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9.

All that he wants us to do now is to believe in his Son Jesus Christ, John 3:16.

We all have the ability to do that, so that God is not responsible for anyone going to hell.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

That is so simple that even a small child can understand it. If you go to hell it won't be God's fault, it will be your fault.

Promoting salvation by works,by mans ability!

musterion

I presented this to you. I don't see a contradiction.

Start with Jesus in the Gospels.

Mark 1:15 NASB - 15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Now I am thinking of this.

Isaiah 52:7 NASB - 7 How lovely on the mountains Are the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces peace And brings good news of happiness, Who announces salvation, And says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

I understand that Paul does not disagree with Jesus.

Do you understand about that the gospel has been preached?

It was preached before Paul.

The end has not yet come.

That is my understanding.

At first you said there was only one.

Then you identified two.

I pointed out the contradiction.

You still pretend you can't see it.

Why should I try to reason with someone that dense or that dishonest?

Nanja

No one can save themselves. You keep pushing that garbage.

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. He has provided salvation for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9.

All that he wants us to do now is to believe in his Son Jesus Christ, John 3:16.

We all have the ability to do that, so that God is not responsible for anyone going to hell.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

That is so simple that even a small child can understand it. If you go to hell it won't be God's fault, it will be your fault.

Pate's still preaching a false gospel of works, and lies against God's Word!

The Truth is that God's Elect, only a segment of humanity, were already chosen In Union with Christ before the foundation to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love: The World that God Loved John 3:16, to have remission / forgiveness of all sin according to the riches of His Grace Eph. 1:4-7; Rom. 3:24. They were already Saved before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; reconciled to God while being enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:10! They can never be condemned with the rest of the world in the Day of Judgment because being God sons, they are chastened in this world Heb. 12:6.

1 Cor. 11:32
But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So there obviously is a world of people which are condemned already John 3:18, 36; John 10:26; Mat. 25:41!

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

The Truth is that God's Elect, only a segment of humanity, were already chosen In Union with Christ before the foundation to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love: The World that God Loved John 3:16, to have remission / forgiveness of all sin according to the riches of His Grace Eph. 1:4-7; Rom. 3:24. They were already Saved before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; reconciled to God while being enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:10! They can never be condemned with the rest of the world in the Day of Judgment because being God sons, they are chastened in this world Heb. 12:6.

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So there obviously is a world of people which are condemned already John 3:18, 36; John 10:26; Mat. 25:41!

~~~

Your Calvinist God is unjust, unmerciful and is unrighteous.

If God predestinates people to hell before they born, then he is a murderous tyrant.

Here is your worst problem. Salvation has always been by faith in God and his promises. The God of Calvinism is not to be found in the bible. The God of the Bible so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son.

You don't have saving faith in the God of the Bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
At first you said there was only one.

Then you identified two.

I pointed out the contradiction.

You still pretend you can't see it.

Why should I try to reason with someone that dense or that dishonest?

Paul's gospel is the gospel. He is not the originator of the gospel though.

Do you know that Paul communicated the gospel to those he came into contact with? He ministered to both Jews and Gentiles. He is considered the Apostle to the Gentiles. Who taught Paul the gospel, his gospel that he was to bring to the people or that he was to teach or preach?

Are the words a person who preaches the gospel identical one from the other? Can everything a preacher says or preaches be verified by scripture? Do we know everything? Even if no can the message we preach be the truth? Can a person preach or proclaim the word of God? Does the word of God come from God?

See: Word of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 2:2 NASB - 2 It was because of a revelation that I went up; and I submitted to them the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but I did so in private to those who were of reputation, for fear that I might be running, or had run, in vain.

Nanja

Your Calvinist God is unjust, unmerciful and is unrighteous.

If God predestinates people to hell before they born, then he is a murderous tyrant.

Prov. 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Job 21:30
That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

You blaspheme the True God everyday!

~~~

SimpleMan77

Paul said he received his gospel directly from Christ, and later had to tell the 12 what it was because it was not what they had been told to preach.

Actually when Paul compared his Gospel to the Apostles, they were identical.

The converted Pharisees were the ones requiring circumcision.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~

If that is what you believe you are doomed.

You cannot and will not be saved if you believe that God is unjust, and that is what you believe.

Nanja

Amen. He teaches that God is unjust in punishing sinners Christ died for. Because those sinners Christ died for are Justified, made righteous Rom 5:19

Yes, those sinners were reconciled to God while being unbelievers and enemies Rom. 5:10, 4:7-8!

~~~

beloved57

Yes, those sinners were reconciled to God while being unbelievers and enemies Rom. 5:10, 4:7-8!

~~~

Amen! Its very simple. Hell is Gods Justice against sins and sinners. But for the sins and sinners Christ died for, Justice has been satisfied.

Robert Pate

Banned
Amen! Its very simple. Hell is Gods Justice against sins and sinners. But for the sins and sinners Christ died for, Justice has been satisfied.

God has ALREADY reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

The sins of the world have ALREADY been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

So that... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

Exactly, they are declared Righteous / Justified based solely on Christ's Blood Work on their behalf, and so saved from God's wrath / hell.

Rom. 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

~~~

beloved57

Exactly, they are declared Righteous / Justified based solely on Christ's Blood Work on their behalf, and so saved from God's wrath / hell.

Rom. 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

~~~
Amen, Rom 5:9 is very clear!