Honor God's Son or Perish

Nanja

Saving faith is always faith in Christ. If you have faith in Christ you will not need a religion. If you have to have a religion, chances are you don't have faith in Christ.

The only Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal 5:22.

Before that, a man is carnal, of the flesh, and cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Read what I quoted from you until you see it.
musterion. I know what you quoted of me. You did not answer my question of you. And that is okay. You do not have authority over me. You are to submit to God and Christ. As am I. I don't know, but you may be older than I. I respect you. Shalom.

musterion

musterion. I know what you quoted of me. You did not answer my question of you. And that is okay. You do not have authority over me. You are to submit to God and Christ. As am I. I don't know, but you may be older than I. I respect you. Shalom.

All I'm pointing out is, the quote shows you contradicted yourself. You don't see it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
All I'm pointing out is, the quote shows you contradicted yourself. You don't see it?
I asked you to explain. I believe that if you understand God's Law you will not live in contradiction or contradict yourself.

I had to come to a place in my life where I could understand that two things could be true at the same time. Still, there is only one truth. Does this make sense to you?

For example, we are saved by grace through faith.

What quote are you talking about, and how or in what way or manner do you believe that I have contradicted myself?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Stop playing dumb. You know the quotes I mean.
I am not playing dumb. Now you have me in word play. I understood the first time, but then upon your second reference to a quote and now to quotes I can honestly say I don't know what you mean or what you are referring to.

Enjoy the Sabbath.

Shabbat Shalom (Sabbath Peace).

musterion

You think you're funny but you are not. You contradicted yourself and you see it, just won't admit it. Here...

musterion

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jacob
There is only one gospel.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jacob
Paul did preach the gospel, and his gospel.