Homosexuality selected because of societal function

dodge

My understanding of the research on the topic says that homosexuality is the result of genetics, epigenetics and their interaction with the pre-natal environment.

You have bought into a lie ! Homosexuality is a persons choice against God and for Satan.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sweden_1abe77_5986594.jpg

PC level: Expert

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So have we all concluded that SSB is not naturally selected, by the definition of natural selection? It may be artificially selected, but not naturally selected. Natural selection means genes pass on. SSB by definition doesn't pass on genes, so SSB cannot be naturally selected.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Their evidence goes by an alleged consistency of homosexual percentage through history, meaning that it would have to be genetic.

It's not hard to see the sweeping presumption in that, however, when you see a consistency of things that are utterly not genetic and which nevertheless maintain a consistency.

MrDante

So have we all concluded that SSB is not naturally selected, by the definition of natural selection? It may be artificially selected, but not naturally selected. Natural selection means genes pass on. SSB by definition doesn't pass on genes, so SSB cannot be naturally selected.

I think you need to do some reading on the basic mechanics of genetics

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Their evidence goes by an alleged consistency of homosexual percentage through history, meaning that it would have to be genetic.

It's not hard to see the sweeping presumption in that, however, when you see a consistency of things that are utterly not genetic and which nevertheless maintain a consistency.
It doesn't matter if it's genetic or not, genetics is not the same as natural selection. SSB does not pass on genes, so it cannot be naturally selected.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ever notice that all white liberals are LGBT supporters, but many liberal minorities tend to be against it?

See, there is a consistency there which is not genetic, but nevertheless exists arbitrarily. That would go for homosexuality as well- you see, it's all due in societal trends dependent on experience.

In other words, they are all vain :plain:

MrDante

SSB does not pass on genes, recessive or otherwise. SSB cannot be therefore, by definition, naturally selected. Artificial selection is the only other option for you.

I'll type slowly so you can follow along...

An individual can have genes that are not active or expressed and these can be passed on to offspring. Tee evidence shows male homosexuality to be connected to female fertility, meaning that at least some of the genes associated with male homosexuality are on the X chromosome.

You don't have to possess a specific genetic trait to pass it on to your children.

A well known example would be Type I diabetes which is genetically based. We know that it is caused by the HLA-DQA1, HLA-DQB1, and HLA-DRB1 genes on chromosome 6. The parents of type I diabetics are almost never diabetics themselves. In fact until the development if insulin therapy Type 1 diabetics almost always died in childhood meaning that they never got to pass on their genes but type I diabetes is still with us.

MrDante

See, there is a consistency there which is not genetic, but nevertheless exists arbitrarily. That would go for homosexuality as well- you see, it's all due in societal trends dependent on experience.

except there is no evidence at all to support this claim

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
except there is no evidence at all to support this claim

A man sneaking out of his family's home to go sleep with another man speaks for itself. Men with ex-wives joining the gay culture because they are jaded speaks for itself.
Reality, you see. You people have divinized a deviance.

dodge

It doesn't matter if it's genetic or not, genetics is not the same as natural selection. SSB does not pass on genes, so it cannot be naturally selected.

Same sex is neither genetic or natural selection it is SIN and perverted, nasty,UN-natural and abomination.

dodge

I'll type slowly so you can follow along...

An individual can have genes that are not active or expressed and these can be passed on to offspring. Tee evidence shows male homosexuality to be connected to female fertility, meaning that at least some of the genes associated with male homosexuality are on the X chromosome.

You don't have to possess a specific genetic trait to pass it on to your children.

A well known example would be Type I diabetes which is genetically based. We know that it is caused by the HLA-DQA1, HLA-DQB1, and HLA-DRB1 genes on chromosome 6. The parents of type I diabetics are almost never diabetics themselves. In fact until the development if insulin therapy Type 1 diabetics almost always died in childhood meaning that they never got to pass on their genes but type I diabetes is still with us.

Same sex is NOT about genetics it is about "choice". Same sex is a choice to be deviant and take a stand against God and to take a stand for evil.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Same sex is NOT about genetics it is about "choice". Same sex is a choice to be deviant and take a stand against God and to take a stand for evil.
The proclivity for SSB does not appear to have anything to do with choice.

As a determinist, you should be okay with that. :idunno:

dodge

The proclivity for SSB does not appear to have anything to do with choice.

As a determinist, you should be okay with that. :idunno:

First off I am not deterministic . Folks make choices everyday, and making the choice to participate in same sex is a choice against God and nature. Same sex is a choice that is about lust not love.

Men sticking their private parts in fecal matter is nasty and disguising to folks that have not sold their soul to participate in and advocate sin.