Homosexuality selected because of societal function

dodge

MrDante;4799728]lie

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post

It is prevalent and common in the homosexuality life style.

They homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.

That's because most if not all homosexuals ARE PEDOPHILES.

While the average homosexual has 200 + sexual partners a year
lie

All true and your denial does NOT change the facts !

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
talking about a "mental disorder" that doesn't exist is lying......
I'm not going to argue with an evil person like you. Same-sex attraction is a mental disorder. Period. As I
said:

.....It is also a mental disorder; that is as plain as the nose on anyone's face. If someone actually has an aversion to intercourse with the opposite sex, that is disordered. The most base instinct in ANY species is to procreate and perpetuate the species. Therefore, if you have an aversion to intercourse with the opposite sex, the normal main instinct that you should have is skewed and disordered. Even a child could see that much.....

.....For some folks though, this disorder is now the "non-disorder formerly known as disorder." It was a disorder in the DSM I and II published by the APA. But in the last publication, DSM IV, it was removed as a disorder. Why?

Protests by gay rights activists against the APA began in 1970 when the organization held its convention in San Francisco. The activists disrupted the conference by interrupting speakers and shouting down and ridiculing psychiatrists who viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In 1971, gay rights activist Frank Kameny worked with the Gay Liberation Front collective to demonstrate against the APA's convention. At the 1971 conference, Kameny grabbed the microphone and yelled, "Psychiatry is the enemy incarnate. Psychiatry has waged a relentless war of extermination against us. You may take this as a declaration of war against you." To put is bluntly, the American Psychological Association buckled and caved to protesters, and therefore have no legitimacy now.

So the APA can be, and is, wrong. The current APA thinks that they were "wrong back then," and "right now." But certainly, the opposite can be true, that is was right back then and wrong now. I think that they were right before and wrong now because they now fear liberal retaliation and political correctness that did not exist before. Plus: The APA is actually a lobbying group, and less than half the psychiatrists in America belong to it. They lobby on Capitol Hill and therefore engage in political correctness to garner support. Their removal of homosexuality from the list of disorders was purely a political move, and had no basis in science.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Same-sex attraction is a mental disorder. Period.
It's so interesting to think about health insurance covering professional medical treatment for the proclivity for SSB. If it is indeed a bona fide disorder, then it is unconscionable to deny these victims the professional medical treatment they deserve. Maybe with funding they could find a cure. Right now, even the Church says about the proclivity for SSB, "Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained." This is a call to the psychiatric and psychological professional medical community to help find the cure.

MrDante

It is prevalent and common in the homosexuality life style.

They homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.

That's because most if not all homosexuals ARE PEDOPHILES.

While the average homosexual has 200 + sexual partners a year
lie

All true and your denial does NOT change the facts !

all false.

Homosexuals are far less likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexuals. Jenny, Carole; Roesler, Thomas A.; Poyer, Kimberly L. “Are children at risk for sexual abuse by homosexuals?” Pediatrics found that homosexuals account for less than 0.4% of child abusers. This works out to there being one homosexual child molester for about every 500 heterosexual child molesters.

You tied posting that fake "the average homosexual has 200 + sexual partners a year." when you were asked for a reference you refused to provide one. when you were asked what your source said was the number of sexual partners heterosexual men had per year you weren't honest enough to answer. To make a claim of high promiscuity you need research that directly compared representative samples of heterosexual and homosexual men. The studies having done this consistently find that gay men are slightly less promsicious than straight men. found heterosexuals has a mean number of 7.3 sexual partners per lifetime and homosexuals had a mean of 4.4 sexual partners per lifetime. Fay, R. Prevalence and patterns of same-gender sexual contact among men. Science 1989 (243): 338-348.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only reason this comes up is many who are against homosexuality love to point to nature in their own arguments. Unknowingly, cornering themselves because other examples of homosexuality exist elsewhere in the very same nature they are using to condemn it.

All the arguments of homosexuality occurring in nature are pretty weak. That's why you don't really hear about much in the mainstream- gay supporters tried it, and it flunked. Especially when it was brought up the homosexuality within primates, where STD's run rampant. You're talking about animals who eat their own feces and expecting that it should suffice for support on the morality of homosexuality :rolleyes:

MrDante

I'm not going to argue with an evil person like you.
you aren't arguing, arguing implies that you are presenting a coherent position with evidence to back up your claims

Same-sex attraction is a mental disorder. Period. As I
said:
and you were wrong.

.....For some folks though, this disorder is now the "non-disorder formerly known as disorder." It was a disorder in the DSM I and II published by the APA. But in the last publication, DSM IV, it was removed as a disorder. Why?
If you had read my post you would know the answer to that question.

There is no evidence at all that homosexuality is a mental illness. 78 separate research studies were presented to the APA nomenclature committee all with the same conclusion, gay is not a disorder. At the same time the handful of members wanting to keep homosexuality as a mental illness were unable to produce any evidence in support of their view. And 50 years later no one has ever been able to produce evidence that homosexuality is a mental illness.

MrDante

It's so interesting to think about health insurance covering professional medical treatment for the proclivity for SSB. If it is indeed a bona fide disorder, then it is unconscionable to deny these victims the professional medical treatment they deserve. Maybe with funding they could find a cure. Right now, even the Church says about the proclivity for SSB, "Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained." This is a call to the psychiatric and psychological professional medical community to help find the cure.

There actually is a "cure" but i don't think insurance companies would cover the treatment. the ice-pic lobotomy (the gay patient is strapped down while an ice pic is hammered into their brain through the eye socket)had an 80% cure rate. Of course it had an 80% death rate too. As soon as the patient dies he (or she) stops being a homosexual....so they are cured.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
All the arguments of homosexuality occurring in nature are pretty weak.....
...more than that, they are absolutely irrelevant. The fact is, what is natural for one species is not necessarily natural for another. Its a stupid argument.

Birds fly. Does that mean it would be natural for us to fly under own own individual power like birds do? Chickens and reptiles lay eggs. Does that mean it would be natural for a woman to lay eggs?

Like I said, its a dumb argument that only idiots make.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
There actually is a "cure" but i don't think insurance companies would cover the treatment. the ice-pic lobotomy (the gay patient is strapped down while an ice pic is hammered into their brain through the eye socket)had an 80% cure rate. Of course it had an 80% death rate too. As soon as the patient dies he (or she) stops being a homosexual....so they are cured.
I suspect that the cause is social, so the cure would have to be social too. Until that ever happened, in the meantime, if proclivity toward SSB is a disorder, then there are countless victims of this affliction who deserve to be treated by medical professionals and to have this treatment covered by their health insurance.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

You ignorance never ceases to amaze me. The "cure" is the same "cure" that alcoholics have, which is no cure, but rather group support, and pretty much the same 12-Step program.

1. We admitted we were powerless over our sexual attraction our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

As I said in my last post, I am sure the answer lies more in group support along the lines of AA rather than any actual treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Obviously you're not aware that homosexual desires are usually brought on by traumatic events in childhood (rape, dysfunctional upbringing, etc.) and that there are many organizations out there that help people with same sex/gender identity confusion.

Obviously you're not aware that due to the influence that the LGBTQ movement has, numerous states have outlawed those organizations from helping sexually and gender confused youth become whole again.

I'm not aware of any insurance companies that pay for reparative therapy; sex change operations yes, reparative therapy no.

MrDante

I suspect that the cause is social, so the cure would have to be social too. Until that ever happened, in the meantime, if proclivity toward SSB is a disorder, then there are countless victims of this affliction who deserve to be treated by medical professionals and to have this treatment covered by their health insurance.

Then it is fortunate that it is not a disorder

Quetzal

All the arguments of homosexuality occurring in nature are pretty weak. That's why you don't really hear about much in the mainstream- gay supporters tried it, and it flunked. Especially when it was brought up the homosexuality within primates, where STD's run rampant. You're talking about animals who eat their own feces and expecting that it should suffice for support on the morality of homosexuality :rolleyes:
What is it about this forum and its obsession with feces? :plain:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
What is it about this forum and its obsession with feces? :plain:

Its your acceptance of the sick perversion of same-sex sex that is at issue here. References to feces merely illustrate it. You are the one who is cool with a man placing his genitals in another man's fecal matter waste tract.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Same-sex attraction is a mental disorder. Period. As I said:

.....It is also a mental disorder; that is as plain as the nose on anyone's face. If someone actually has an aversion to intercourse with the opposite sex, that is disordered. The most base instinct in ANY species is to procreate and perpetuate the species. Therefore, if you have an aversion to intercourse with the opposite sex, the normal main instinct that you should have is skewed and disordered. Even a child could see that much.....

Protests by gay rights activists against the APA began in 1970 when the organization held its convention in San Francisco. The activists disrupted the conference by interrupting speakers and shouting down and ridiculing psychiatrists who viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In 1971, gay rights activist Frank Kameny worked with the Gay Liberation Front collective to demonstrate against the APA's convention. At the 1971 conference, Kameny grabbed the microphone and yelled, "Psychiatry is the enemy incarnate. Psychiatry has waged a relentless war of extermination against us. You may take this as a declaration of war against you." To put is bluntly, the American Psychological Association buckled and caved to protesters, and therefore have no legitimacy now.

So the APA can be, and is, wrong. The current APA thinks that they were "wrong back then," and "right now." But certainly, the opposite can be true, that is was right back then and wrong now. I think that they were right before and wrong now because they now fear liberal retaliation and political correctness that did not exist before. Plus: The APA is actually a lobbying group, and less than half the psychiatrists in America belong to it. They lobby on Capitol Hill and therefore engage in political correctness to garner support. Their removal of homosexuality from the list of disorders was purely a political move, and had no basis in science.

MrDante

repeating false information won't make it true

dodge

CatholicCrusader;4800296]

The lost and deluded will generally call sin anything but sin they always use different names for "sin":however, in the end it is still sin .