Have you learned the shema?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why do you not answer? Have you no real faith in what you say you believe?

The question is simple. You try to keep Law...why?

If it can't justify you before God, what DOES keeping Law gain you?

Put the other way - what would NOT keeping Law lose for you?

Unless you're just a lying troll, you are convinced there's a necessary reason to keep Law.

What is that reason?

"Because it's in the Torah" isn't good enough...what happens if you DON'T keep it?
We obey God because His commandment is for us to obey.

Do you obey God?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
No freelight. You are again incorrect.

My observation was valid, since you are obviously choosing to believe in your own narrow, limited, dogmatic view of reality (which includes beliefs about 'God'). Until your words prove otherwise, its the presentation at hand.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
My observation was valid, since you are obviously choosing to believe in your own narrow, limited, dogmatic view of reality (which includes beliefs about 'God'). Until your words prove otherwise, its the presentation at hand.
No

musterion

Yes. You are correct.

Liar. It makes no sense and you know it. If NOT keeping Law = sin, then keeping Law = justification from sin. But you just said lawkeeping is not for justification. You're a liar and a troll. You don't believe anything you write. If you did, you'd fix the contradictory hole you dug yourself into.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Liar. It makes no sense and you know it. If NOT keeping Law = sin, then keeping Law = justification from sin. But you just said lawkeeping is not for justification. You're a liar and a troll. You don't believe anything you write. If you did, you'd fix the contradictory hole you dug yourself into.

I do not even know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Creative Dialogue....can u engage?

Creative Dialogue....can u engage?

I do not even know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

:think:

The reason I asked about English being your second language is because of the level of your comprehension skills, in just dialoguing here. Most of us figure you'd have basic biblical knowledge since you appear to accept the whole Bible (OT & NT) but are unfamiliar with even the concept of what a 'new testament' is. Any bible student has a basic understanding of 'covenants', especially the 'old' and 'new'. So, one wonders about the 'breadth' of your knowledge about basic theological subjects. Now unless your own words prove you have knowledge and can RELATE this knowledge in a constructive dialogue, we are hard pressed to engage you. So, we'd ask for a little leeway and creativity here, if you can manage.