Have you learned the shema?

TweetyBird

What you have said does not make sense to me. I even asked my Rabbi in case I was wrong in how I see this.

I believe that you do not understand.

There is the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

We learn of the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai first in the Torah. The new covenant is first mentioned in Jeremiah.

It is you that does not understand. How can your "Rabbi" help you? He is looking at the Scripture through Talmudic eyes, not through the blood of Christ.

The Tanakh is the OT [39 books]and the NT [27 books] is Matthew thru Rev. That is because Matt thru Rev is ABOUT JESUS, not Torah. You seem to be stuck in a rut and it's going to enslave you to a system and has zero validity in Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I understand perfectly what He said. He was talking to Torah observant people and told them they search the Scriptures to find Him, but do not come to Him. Don't you get it? Life in Christ is not about Torah - it's about HIM and only HIM, our Lord and Savior. You mock Him with all of your Torah Torah Torah. It can do nothing for you but bring death and bondage.
You are wrong.

If you stand against Torah you are not standing for Christ. You are not even able to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is you that does not understand. How can your "Rabbi" help you? He is looking at the Scripture through Talmudic eyes, not through the blood of Christ.

The Tanakh is the OT [39 books]and the NT [27 books] is Matthew thru Rev. That is because Matt thru Rev is ABOUT JESUS, not Torah. You seem to be stuck in a rut and it's going to enslave you to a system and has zero validity in Christ.
I am sorry that you feel this way.

I do not know how to help you with your thoughts here. You are jumping to conclusions.

Shalom.

Jacob

TweetyBird

I am sorry that you feel this way.

I do not know how to help you with your thoughts here. You are jumping to conclusions.

Shalom.

Jacob

You are jumping to conclusions because you are reading the New Covenant through Torah goggles. That is leading you down the wrong path. If you don't stop preaching Torah, you WILL end up rejecting Christ. I have seen it happen, over and over again. Then, you will then be successful in a true conversion to Judaism and get your true Talmudic Jewish kippah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are jumping to conclusions because you are reading the New Covenant through Torah goggles. That is leading you down the wrong path. If you don't stop preaching Torah, you WILL end up rejecting Christ. I have seen it happen, over and over again. Then, you will then be successful in a true conversion to Judaism and get your true Talmudic Jewish kippah.
There is a problem here TweetyBird.

You are spreading falsehood.

If you are against Torah you are not for Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

TweetyBird

There is a problem here TweetyBird.

You are spreading falsehood.

If you are against Torah you are not for Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus is not Torah. He did not come to defend Torah. It was a broken covenant, kept in place only until Shiloh came. Jesus came to nail Torah to the tree, taking it out of the way! The Law and Prophets were until John, then the Kingdom of Heaven was preached. Jesus preached the Kingdom of Heaven. He did not teach Torah. Read Matt 5-7 - there is not any Torah being taught - it's ALL BRAND NEW material. The people were amazed at His teaching.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is not Torah. He did not come to defend Torah. It was a broken covenant, kept in place only until Shiloh came. Jesus came to nail Torah to the tree, taking it out of the way! The Law and Prophets were until John, then the Kingdom of Heaven was preached. Jesus preached the Kingdom of Heaven. He did not teach Torah. Read Matt 5-7 - there is not any Torah being taught - it's ALL BRAND NEW material. The people were amazed at His teaching.
No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No :dizzy:

;)

Couldn't resist :)
Shalom Paul. I do not know what you are saying no to. I believe you are saying no to me saying no. Or to me saying that what I read in the post I responded to was incorrect. Or, both. God bless. Jacob

Also, Paul, you deserve me to say this (I do not remember where my post response to you was where I gave a long no answer to your question of if Paul is an apostle. Obviously he is, and I know that he is. The reason for my answering no is not entirely understood by myself even, however, I believe that it did reveal some things that were hidden from past posts. Meaning, I have been online for years, and to say that Paul is an apostle has not always been a Jewish thing to do. He is considered to be an apostle to the Gentiles, though he did continue to minister to and pray for Jews. I believe this. His desire for his countrymen was that they would be saved. I am not ashamed to say this, to say it, that Paul is an apostle. I sent you a private message.

The twelve apostles and Paul the apostle. Paul (freelight),

In the Gospels we read of the twelve apostles. After Judas Iscariot died, one was added to their number. Paul is also considered an apostle.

Shalom.

Jacob