Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
If so, then please explain what the following post from you means?

I really hope you weren't referring to the following verse:

(Ezk 38:4) I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.

Can you show me another verse about hooks in th' jaw?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4699809,00.html

"Qasem Soleimani, commander of Iran's elite Quds Force, has sent hundreds of ground soldiers into Syria in the past few days apparently in cooperation with Russia's President Vladimir Putin, said a senior Israeli security official Thursday."- quote from ynetews article

After anticipating this eventual coalition to the north of Israel, ever since the days of Brezhnev, and watching the jockeying of nations over these years to come to this, I find it very hard to believe that the teaming up of Russia with Iran curiously corresponding to verses in Scripture about Persia and a nation called Magog is simply coincidence. But.....we'll see, won't we?

Can you show me historical accounts where this particular coalition of nations has happened in Israel's history?

lifeisgood

After anticipating this eventual coalition to the north of Israel, ever since the days of Brezhnev, and watching the jockeying of nations over these years to come to this, I find it very hard to believe that the teaming up of Russia with Iran curiously corresponding to verses in Scripture about Persia and a nation called Magog is simply coincidence. But.....we'll see, won't we?

Can you show me historical accounts where this particular coalition of nations has happened in Israel's history?

Wasn't Darby who invented all this stuff? :noid:

glorydaz

Yep. Sure are a lot of "coincidences", aren't there? I was surprised to learn of the huge reserves of natural gas and oil found in Israel recently. That certainly makes them an attractive target for Russia.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yep. Sure are a lot of "coincidences", aren't there? I was surprised to learn of the huge reserves of natural gas and oil found in Israel recently. That certainly makes them an attractive target for Russia.

Russia is awash in oil and natural gas reserves, and the “supergiant” natural gas field off the coast of Egypt is much larger than the Leviathan gas field off the coast of Tel Aviv, so why would that make Israel "an attractive target for Russia"?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Russia is awash in oil and natural gas reserves, and the “supergiant” natural gas field off the coast of Egypt is much larger than the Leviathan gas field off the coast of Tel Aviv, so why would that make Israel "an attractive target for Russia"?

The whole middle east is an attractive target for Russia.

glorydaz

Greed, control, domination....the common goals of all tyrants.

glorydaz

I don't see the attraction. Russia has beaucoup oil and nat gas of its own, and the Middle-East is more trouble than it's worth.

Hitler. Hannibal. Nero. Napoleon. And I'm just a novice on the stage of who has wanted to dominate the world. When you get control of the area and the resources, you have control of the people. Don't you?

SaulToPaul 2

Being a Bible believer, I believe the first three beasts were Babylon, Medo Persia, and Greece, as named in Daniel. I am not convinced that the fourth was/will be Rome.

:noid:

Reactions: Lon

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's a new age belief system that was invented by John Nelson Darby during the "Age of the Cults" in the mid 1800's.

Dispensationalism, along with Mormonism, JW's, SDA's, and Christian Science were all invented during this time.

New Age and Christian Science are pantheistic.
Dispensationalists are theistic.

Huge difference.

JW's and some SDA's deny the deity of Christ.
Dispensationalists uphold the full deity of Christ.

New Agers, Christian Scientists, Mormons, JW's and and SDA's fail to recognize GOD's irrevocable covenants with Israel and David.
In this, you fit in very well.

glorydaz

It's not just about oil.

Russia has a long history of desiring warm water ports in Mediterranean
waters and elsewhere:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/warm-water-port.htm

Wow. There is so much going on beneath the scene. Then, too, one must wonder how God might put the desire into someone's heart that scripture be fulfilled. Putin certainly seems like someone with the correct amount of pride...just as God used Pharoah back in the day. :think:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Russia is going to invade Israel so it can use their ports?

The article you linked to does not even mention Israel, btw.

My point is that Russia has no qualms about invading the middle east, including Israel, for many reasons, given the logistic opportunity.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow. There is so much going on beneath the scene. Then, too, one must wonder how God might put the desire into someone's heart that scripture be fulfilled. Putin certainly seems like someone with the correct amount of pride...just as God used Pharoah back in the day. :think:

:thumb: Yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.