Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Emailed the elders of my church this tonight:

Blood Moon did not make me go hmmm. But this does:

““Thus says the Lord God: On that day, thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates,’ to seize spoil and carry off plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth.”
**Ezekiel‬ *38:10-12‬ *ESV‬‬

The reason Fruchtenbaum believes this attack (Russian Iranian) has to come pre trib is for the fact of the seven years of burying:

““Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and make fires of the weapons and burn them, shields and bucklers, bow and arrows, clubs and spears; and they will make fires of them for seven years,

For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.”
**Ezekiel‬ *39:9, 12‬ *ESV‬‬

Jews can't bury weapons and flee the antichrist at the same time can they?
If you place the invasion at the end of the M Kingdom you have 7 years of burying into the eternal order that also makes no sense.

Finally here is why this fits perfectly together and is worthy of your sincere consideration.

We are living in both the Fourth Gentile Beast of Daniel's vision which is represented by Nebacadnezzar's Colossal Man, specifically the waist and legs.

When Rome divided the Fourth Gentile Beast entered into it's 2 Division Stage that is shown in the Two Legs of Neb's dream. Constantinople became the east axis of power while Rome remained the west axis of power. Kaiser is German for Cesar and Czar is the Russian name for Cesar. Today Russian and the east represent one leg of the Fourth Beast and the western countries led by the US the other leg.

The above prophecy will take place as the next birth pang since the beginning of the end of the age (World War I and II). We've seen 1948, 1967, earthquakes, the next pang will be either the rapture or Ez 38.

When God destroys Magog's allied invasion the Fourth Gentile Beast will enter into its One World Government Stage which will rapidly divide into the Ten Division Stage represented by Neb's Man's ten toes. This leads to the final stage, the Antichrist Stage of the Fourth Gentile Beast.

The rest you've done pretty well with teaching the salvation of Israel, the Messiah sets up the Kingdom for 1000 years etc.

I have you in prayer concerning the ministries God has for you. I pray you think about this as we see it lining up before our eyes. I pray you will agree that we as the bride need not look haphazardly for signs in the skies or elsewhere than to the word alone to have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I am praying for the opportunity to use my gift of teaching again soon.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It'll be ironic when all the people who today hate Jews with such venom bow to Antichrist, who will likely be a Jew.

According to the prophet Daniel the antichrist is of Roman descent. Because the people of the prince in A.D. 70 that destroyed the temple were the Romans. Again, scripture and not my own or our own thoughts must be the final authority. Should we be taking the "people of the Prince" by Daniel allegorically or spiritually? This is not a musterion! Although one of the 8 musterions of scripture is the mystery of iniquity the antichrist. By your namer tag you should be willing to consider this satanic musterion and either agree that antichrist will be of Roman origin or state your reason for ignoring Daniel's naming him as a Roman...
Nothing personal. Ever.

HisServant

Emailed the elders of my church this tonight:

Blood Moon did not make me go hmmm. But this does:

““Thus says the Lord God: On that day, thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates,’ to seize spoil and carry off plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth.”
**Ezekiel‬ *38:10-12‬ *ESV‬‬

The reason Fruchtenbaum believes this attack (Russian Iranian) has to come pre trib is for the fact of the seven years of burying:

““Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and make fires of the weapons and burn them, shields and bucklers, bow and arrows, clubs and spears; and they will make fires of them for seven years,

For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.”
**Ezekiel‬ *39:9, 12‬ *ESV‬‬

Jews can't bury weapons and flee the antichrist at the same time can they?
If you place the invasion at the end of the M Kingdom you have 7 years of burying into the eternal order that also makes no sense.

Finally here is why this fits perfectly together and is worthy of your sincere consideration.

We are living in both the Fourth Gentile Beast of Daniel's vision which is represented by Nebacadnezzar's Colossal Man, specifically the waist and legs.

When Rome divided the Fourth Gentile Beast entered into it's 2 Division Stage that is shown in the Two Legs of Neb's dream. Constantinople became the east axis of power while Rome remained the west axis of power. Kaiser is German for Cesar and Czar is the Russian name for Cesar. Today Russian and the east represent one leg of the Fourth Beast and the western countries led by the US the other leg.

The above prophecy will take place as the next birth pang since the beginning of the end of the age (World War I and II). We've seen 1948, 1967, earthquakes, the next pang will be either the rapture or Ez 38.

When God destroys Magog's allied invasion the Fourth Gentile Beast will enter into its One World Government Stage which will rapidly divide into the Ten Division Stage represented by Neb's Man's ten toes. This leads to the final stage, the Antichrist Stage of the Fourth Gentile Beast.

The rest you've done pretty well with teaching the salvation of Israel, the Messiah sets up the Kingdom for 1000 years etc.

I have you in prayer concerning the ministries God has for you. I pray you think about this as we see it lining up before our eyes. I pray you will agree that we as the bride need not look haphazardly for signs in the skies or elsewhere than to the word alone to have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I am praying for the opportunity to use my gift of teaching again soon.

I don't see any teaching in there.... just dangerous anti-christ speculation.

Just had to state my honest opinion.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Intojoy is not much of a teacher.

He is full of pride and hate.

He is typical anti-Christ teacher.

He cannot discern who are Jesus' true followers or not.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't 'date tease'.

I've never believed that the Antichrist would come from Russia.

If so, then please explain what the following post from you means?

Vladimir Putin has a hook in his jaw.

I really hope you weren't referring to the following verse:

(Ezk 38:4) I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
there are no signs during this Mystery Age - none.

(2 Thess 2:3 KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Your Dispie friends think there are signs in your alleged "mystery age".

In Thessalonians the phrase "The Coming of the Lord" is found three times. However, MAD claims that two times "The Coming of the Lord" refers to when Jesus comes after the alleged rapture, but one time "The Coming of the Lord" refers to the rapture itself.

Why would the Apostle Paul use the same phrase to allegedly describe two different events (rapture & 2nd Coming)?

Danoh

(2 Thess 2:3 KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Your Dispie friends think there are signs in your alleged "mystery age".

In Thessalonians the phrase "The Coming of the Lord" is found three times. However, MAD claims that two times "The Coming of the Lord" refers to when Jesus comes after the alleged rapture, but one time "The Coming of the Lord" refers to the rapture itself.

Why would the Apostle Paul use the same phrase to allegedly describe two different events (rapture & 2nd Coming)?

As with your school even Mid-Acts Dispys each have their particular level of understanding. I suspect you know this though..

And, yeah, okay; words always mean the same thing throughout Scripture; don't they?

And must be another Bible - 'the phrase "The Coming of the Lord" is found' not once :chuckle:

1 Thessalonians 2:
18. Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.
19. For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1 Thessalonians 3:
12. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
13. To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thessalonians 5:
23. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:
1. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2. That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

But then, again, you and yours are like that with the 70AD history - which does not match up in every detail, including a major one, with what was prophesied.

By the way, you're slippin: you forgot to mention Darby - here, have some cold :spam: lol

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

When I became a Christian in 1975, a great many Christians were making predictions about the return of Christ and the rapture. A very popular book was Hal Lindsey's 'Late Great planet Earth'. Many of them saw significance in the establishment of modern Israel in 48. But they were oddly nuanced about this. They insisted that this wasn't in 48 but in 52 when the great aliyah took place. They pinned it to 52 even though they themselves admitted that it was over a period of years (maybe 51-54 I can't remember exactly). They seemed eager to be more vague about it in case their predictions based on it were off by a year or two.
And they said that it was this generation, i.e. 40 years commencing with the aliyah that would mark the return of Christ. Which leads to about 1991 to 1994. And then (in 75/6) they added still more time with complicated schemes of 7 years this and 3 1/2 years that and gaps and cycles and so on. The very latest dates in their predictions were 2000 to 2004. And they also said that the USSR would be a key player in an invasion of Israel. But in 1989 the USSR was disbanded. They also said that the EU was the ten headed beast because it was founded by the treaty of Rome. At the time there were nine member states. So they seemed to latch on to this piece of modern history and predicted that just one more state would join until it had 10 states. In 1981 Greece joined but after that Spain and Portugal came in and now there are 28 states in it. It is now also 2015 and the political landscape doesn't look anything like what they predicted back in 75. And far from being under pressure (what's new?) Israel is thriving economically, ranking something like 10th in the world for productivity. And what is their main industrial asset? Is it the rare and valuable minerals of the Dead Sea that the dispensationalists predicted would draw invaders? No, of course not. There is no such thing. In fact there is a great deal more wealth in the gas reserves offshore in the Mediterranean. But even that pales against Israel's principal wealth producing resource: intellectual property. See? It doesn't look anything like what they predicted.

The problem with you dispensationalists is that you don't know when to stop. To understand your mentality you need only to remove three letters, D, I and P. You like to think that you are in control of history. Because you don't have the self-confidence to make decisions every day in response to the changing circumstances of the day. That should be your walk with Jesus. The future is not yours to command. If you want to influence the future, you need to do it the same way that everyone else does. If you want to bring in the kingdom of God you should get out to the orphans, the oppressed, the sick and bring them the joy and the healing of God. Writing and reading books about the supposed rapture or the millennial kingdom isn't going to cut it.

Well, that destroyed my chances of getting any more rep for the next month...

MarcATL

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope
Isn't this huckster another self-proclaimed conservative that is a part of and is popular in the Republican party?

MarcATL

When I became a Christian in 1975, a great many Christians were making predictions about the return of Christ and the rapture. A very popular book was Hal Lindsey's 'Late Great planet Earth'. Many of them saw significance in the establishment of modern Israel in 48. But they were oddly nuanced about this. They insisted that this wasn't in 48 but in 52 when the great aliyah took place. They pinned it to 52 even though they themselves admitted that it was over a period of years (maybe 51-54 I can't remember exactly). They seemed eager to be more vague about it in case their predictions based on it were off by a year or two.
And they said that it was this generation, i.e. 40 years commencing with the aliyah that would mark the return of Christ. Which leads to about 1991 to 1994. And then (in 75/6) they added still more time with complicated schemes of 7 years this and 3 1/2 years that and gaps and cycles and so on. The very latest dates in their predictions were 2000 to 2004. And they also said that the USSR would be a key player in an invasion of Israel. But in 1989 the USSR was disbanded. They also said that the EU was the ten headed beast because it was founded by the treaty of Rome. At the time there were nine member states. So they seemed to latch on to this piece of modern history and predicted that just one more state would join until it had 10 states. In 1981 Greece joined but after that Spain and Portugal came in and now there are 28 states in it. It is now also 2015 and the political landscape doesn't look anything like what they predicted back in 75. And far from being under pressure (what's new?) Israel is thriving economically, ranking something like 10th in the world for productivity. And what is their main industrial asset? Is it the rare and valuable minerals of the Dead Sea that the dispensationalists predicted would draw invaders? No, of course not. There is no such thing. In fact there is a great deal more wealth in the gas reserves offshore in the Mediterranean. But even that pales against Israel's principal wealth producing resource: intellectual property. See? It doesn't look anything like what they predicted.

The problem with you dispensationalists is that you don't know when to stop. To understand your mentality you need only to remove three letters, D, I and P. You like to think that you are in control of history. Because you don't have the self-confidence to make decisions every day in response to the changing circumstances of the day. That should be your walk with Jesus. The future is not yours to command. If you want to influence the future, you need to do it the same way that everyone else does. If you want to bring in the kingdom of God you should get out to the orphans, the oppressed, the sick and bring them the joy and the healing of God. Writing and reading books about the supposed rapture or the millennial kingdom isn't going to cut it.

Well, that destroyed my chances of getting any more rep for the next month...
What's a dispensationalist? Can you break it down in simple terms without sending me a link?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ya know, that interpretation's not quite as airtight as some folks think.

Actually it really is.

Futurists/Dispensationalists don't like it because it's a death knell to their eschatology.

However, those are the four Gentile nations (beasts) Daniel was referring to.

Those are the four Gentile nations that ruled Jerusalem from the Babylonian captivity to the destruction of the temple in 70AD.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Actually it really is.

Futurists/Dispensationalists don't like it because it's a death knell to their eschatology.

However, those are the four Gentile nations (beasts) Daniel was referring to.

Those are the four Gentile nations that ruled Jerusalem from the Babylonian captivity to the destruction of the temple in 70AD.

It simply doesn't make as much sense as some people insist. And I'm familiar with the popular take on it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's a dispensationalist?

It's a new age belief system that was invented by John Nelson Darby during the "Age of the Cults" in the mid 1800's.

Dispensationalism, along with Mormonism, JW's, SDA's, and Christian Science were all invented during this time.

MortSullivan

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

To say that these two have "huge followings in the US" is quite an overstatement. A couple thousand people, in a country of 350 million people, is not huge.

That said, I fail to understand how anybody continues to take these guys seriously.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Isn't this huckster another self-proclaimed conservative that is a part of and is popular in the Republican party?

When John McCain ran for president in 2000, he called preachers like Hagee "agents of intolerance." Although he did not refer to Hagee specifically by name, he did call out other televangelists such as Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. When McCain ran for president again in 2008, he sold out to these "agents of intolerance" and actively sought their endorsement and support. McCain consequently wound up having to eat crow in numerous interviews for doing so, for example:

Status
Not open for further replies.