Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
My point is that Russia has no qualms about invading the middle east, including Israel, for many reasons, given the logistic opportunity.

I don't see any reason why Russia would either need or want to invade Israel. There is no benefit or incentive.

glorydaz

My point is that Russia has no qualms about invading the middle east, including Israel, for many reasons, given the logistic opportunity.

No qualms, either, about attacking ISIS in Syria while Obama is ditzing around trying to keep our government from shutting down. Who is the big dog now?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
New Age and Christian Science are pantheistic.
Dispensationalists are theistic.

Huge difference.

JW's and some SDA's deny the deity of Christ.
Dispensationalists uphold the full deity of Christ.

You continually dismissing Jesus' word.

He says we know them by their fruit.

He does not say we know them by their doctrine or what they claim. SDA and JW are showing Godly fruit comparing with the rest of organizations.

You should take heed of Jesus' word.

Jesus is the Lord.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Dispies have been claiming for many decades now that a Russian or Russian-led invasion of Israel is perpetually imminent, yet it never happens and seems unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future... :deadhorse:

glorydaz

He does not say we know them by their doctrine or what they claim. SDA and JW are showing Godly fruit comparing with the rest of organizations.

Jesus is the Lord.

Proving once again you are a cultist. :troll:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Jesus is the Lord.

Actually, from what I have seen, Mormons are pretty much the best "fruit producers" out there. :plain:

I had no idea that you were such a big fan of Joseph Smith, Meshak. :think:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispies have been claiming for many decades now that a Russian or Russian-led invasion of Israel is perpetually imminent, yet it never happens and seems unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future... :deadhorse:

We'll see.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus is the Lord.

Jesus is LORD!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You certainly have the liberty to take that perspective.

My perspective is different, however.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You certainly have the liberty to take that perspective.

My perspective is different, however.

Like you said, "We'll see." But we have seen for many decades that dispensensationalist preachers have been predicting this event, and after 60-odd years it has yet to happen. How many more decades will pass before it does happen? Personally, I'm not sure it will ever happen. I'm certainly not holding my breath.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Like you said, "We'll see." But we have seen for many decades that dispensensationalist preachers have been predicting this event, and after 60-odd years it has yet to happen. How many more decades will pass before it does happen? Personally, I'm not sure it will ever happen. I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Sixty years isn't long in the big picture.

The prophecy was written circa 2500 years ago.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Being a Bible believer, I believe the first three beasts were Babylon, Medo Persia, and Greece, as named in Daniel. I am not convinced that the fourth was/will be Rome.

:noid:

I was taught that Rome is merely the first stage of the 4th beast which has a better title being the empire of imperialism.

Remember that Daniel says he was perplexed by this beast in that nothing could resemble it. The major difference in government was in sending the Roman rulers to govern the conquered lands instead of setting up local selected rulers like the predecessors.

Furthermore the western powers and eastern powers are still practicing imperialism which is why we are on multiple continents trying to police the world. The Fourth Beast is whom we are now under and now we are in its Two Division Stage which will graduate into the One World Government Stage after the Magog invasion.

John said the Seven hills are Seven kings
"Five are fallen"
1. Tarquinius Kings
2. Plebeians
3. Counsellors
4. Triumvirate
5. Republic
"One is"
6. Rome
"One is to come"
7. The antichrist stage of Beast #4!

These are the successive forms of kingdoms Rome went thru up to John's day. This is who the five fallen are the one that is or was in his day (Rome) and the one to come (antichrist)

He who has ears to hear let him hear

Status
Not open for further replies.