Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wick Stick

Are you all still arguing over this on earth?

Me and the other 143,999 who were raptured are having a good laugh at your expense.

Jarrod :angel:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
New Age and Christian Science are pantheistic.
Dispensationalists are theistic.

Huge difference.

JW's and some SDA's deny the deity of Christ.
Dispensationalists uphold the full deity of Christ.

New Agers, Christian Scientists, Mormons, JW's and and SDA's fail to recognize GOD's irrevocable covenants with Israel and David.
In this, you fit in very well.

You people are obsessed with suspicion toward Russia.

You do not realize that you have been brainwashed.

The Lord is way ahead of you people who have invented all of your theories which will all fall through.

All Gods covenants are with Jesus Christ and not with Israel of the flesh.

I get news from all sides and it is so obvious how the news is doctored by the media of the USA.

Fear and suspicion, not love, is the gospel of the dispys.

LA

Wick Stick

You got some really good internet connection then.
Bluetooth. I had the earbud in when it happened.

BTW, it is a physical resurrection. Hopefully this will settle that debate. I know there's no air up here, but our new bodies subsist on sunshine and smiles.

Jarrod

P.S. There are no clouds or harps. A little disappointed on that account.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But.....we'll see, won't we?

How many times do Dispensationalists have to be wrong before you "see" that Dispensationalism is wrong?

Can you show me historical accounts where this particular coalition of nations has happened in Israel's history?

Read the Apocrypha.

Do a study on the Antiochus' and Ptolemy's, the Seleucid Empire, Syrian Wars, The Hasmonean Dynasty, etc.

Since you are enamored with Jews and Israel, go to a Jewish website (i.e. www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org) and I can guarantee you won't find anything that supports your Dispensational eschatology. The Jews will tell you that Daniel 11 was fulfilled circa 250BC.

In fact, if you knew the history of Hanukkah, you wouldn't use the OT verses you do, and claim they pertain to events today, and/or the future.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wasn't Darby who invented all this stuff? :noid:

Darby invented the rapture, and taught that after the rapture, God picks back up with Israel like it's 30AD all over again.

This is why Dispies take OT prophecies that have been fulfilled in Christ Jesus, and claim they are yet future events.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
New Age and Christian Science are pantheistic.
Dispensationalists are theistic.

Huge difference.

JW's and some SDA's deny the deity of Christ.
Dispensationalists uphold the full deity of Christ.

Dispensationalists, Mormons, and JW's have been wrongly predicting the return of Christ since 1830.

No matter how many times Dispensatioanlists, Mormons, and JW's have been wrong, they keep making more predictions.

New Agers, Christian Scientists, Mormons, JW's and and SDA's fail to recognize GOD's irrevocable covenants with Israel and David.
In this, you fit in very well.

I believe all the covenants and prophesies were fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

I believe Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.

This is the New Covenant, there is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile. All who believe in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham. They are the Israel of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Judas Iscariot led kingdom.

Is this before or after your upside pyramid comes out of the sky?

Seriously

Some of the stuff you have been posting lately is pretty scary.

That's the problem with Dispensationalism. It's built on a lie, so in order to perpetuate the lie, more and more lies have to constantly be made in order to support the original lie.

The next thing you know, you're claiming the following:

1) soul sleep
2) Everything in Revelation hasn't happened yet
3) Animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future
4) mortal people living with immortal people
5) Two New Jerusalem cities
6) three different eternities
7) An upside pyramid touching planet earth.
8) A Judas Iscariot kingdom in the future.

Hopefully one day you come to realize Darby was wrong, and you have been defending a big lie.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
bahaha....

You are the ones who is judging Jesus' followers as non believer or unsaved just because they don't accept your doctrine.

You are hilarious.

You said it is wrong and arrogant for one to claim that they are saved, and yet you complain about folks calling you unsaved.
So.... are you now claiming to be saved?

You can't have it both ways, Meesh.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
How many times do Dispensationalists have to be wrong before you "see" that Dispensationalism is wrong?

I already acknowledge that many dispensationalists have been wrong in their predictions. I think that it is wrong to make predictions, period.
There's nothing wrong with reading Scripture and speculating as to the possibility of it corresponding to current events.

Read the Apocrypha.

I've read the Apocrypha.

Do a study on the Antiochus' and Ptolemy's, the Seleucid Empire, Syrian Wars, The Hasmonean Dynasty, etc.

I've studied that.

Since you are enamored with Jews and Israel, go to a Jewish website (i.e. www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org) and I can guarantee you won't find anything that supports your Dispensational eschatology. The Jews will tell you that Daniel 11 was fulfilled circa 250BC.

I'm not enamored with Jews and Israel.

So.... now you consider Jewish commentary to be correct?

In fact, if you knew the history of Hanukkah, you wouldn't use the OT verses you do, and claim they pertain to events today, and/or the future.

I know the history of Hanukkah.
Ezekiel doesn't talk about it.
The events surrounding it are referenced in Daniel, however.

Are you one of those silent members of the U.N.?

Silence isn't golden, it's........yellow!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's nothing wrong with reading Scripture and speculating as to the possibility of it corresponding to current events.

It's like the boy who cried wolf.

When you do it over and over again, and are wrong over and over again, eventually no one takes you serious.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So.... are you now claiming to be saved?

How many times do you have to hear the same thing?

If your Lord is Jesus, you would take heed of His word.

He is the Lord of salvation and He is the Judge, not me, nor you, nor your organizations.

Do you get this simple principle?

I cannot make it simpler than this.

You need to re examine your faith since you cannot get simple principle of Christianity.

Christianity is all about Jesus and what He says.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's like the boy who cried wolf.

When you do it over and over again, and are wrong over and over again, eventually no one takes you serious.

Watch Netanyahu at the U.N. today.
The truth is staring you right in the face and you can't see it.

Your interpretation of Scripture has made you blind as a bat.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hagee irritates me to no end. I despise the way he purposefully pauses when putting on his show, it's the crowd's cue to applause (no matter what he has said).

He used to scare me, and he seemed like a creep. This was long ago, when I liked Jimmy Swaggart, somewhat, long before he was arrested with prostitutes. Jimmy Lee Swaggart
March 15, 1935 (age 80) is older than me. as I knew, now this Hagee?
John Charles Hagee
April 12, 1940 (age 75
yep, that is him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Watch Netanyahu at the U.N. today.

Netanyahu is a Christ rejector.

Netanyahu adheres to the evil Talmud.

The Talmud says Mary was a whore, and Jesus was a bastard.

76.4% of the people who live in Israel follow the evil Talmud. 16% are Muslims. That means over 92% of the people who live in Israel reject Christ Jesus.

Yet, people like you and Hagee admire these people.

The truth is staring you right in the face and you can't see it.

Christ Jesus called the Jews a brood of vipers, He called them an evil generation, He told them their father was Satan, He told them they follow the teachings of men instead of the Word of God.

If you and Hagee were alive back then, you would be praising the Pharisees. The Jews today are no different than the Pharisees back then.

Your interpretation of Scripture has made you blind as a bat.

No, it is you who has been blinded by John Nelson Darby and other Zionists like Hagee.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Netanyahu is a Christ rejector.

Netanyahu adheres to the evil Talmud.

The Talmud says Mary was a whore, and Jesus was a bastard.

76.4% of the people who live in Israel follow the evil Talmud. 16% are Muslims. That means over 92% of the people who live in Israel reject Christ Jesus.

Yet, people like you and Hagee admire these people.

Christ Jesus called the Jews a brood of vipers, He called them an evil generation, He told them their father was Satan, He told them they follow the teachings of men instead of the Word of God.

If you and Hagee were alive back then, you would be praising the Pharisees. The Jews today are no different than the Pharisees back then.

No, it is you who has been blinded by John Nelson Darby and other Zionists like Hagee.

So....you were a righteous believer before you were saved or maybe you've been saved since birth?

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.