Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

That's correct.

Dispensationalism was invented during "the age of the cults" in the mid 1800's along with Mormonism, JW's, SDA's, and Christian Science.

John Nelson Darby, Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and Mary Baker Eddy were all contemporaries.

Yet the the other sects of the Christian faith have diverse reason to justify the powerless position they are in, no signs and wonders that follow those that believe etc......so you're not any better really, you all have excuses for the lack of power compared to the founders assertions about what transpired in those days................and should be now if! :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't feel any endier.

This makes me feel endier:

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday accused Israel of sabotaging U.S. efforts to broker peace and said Israeli security operations at the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem could lead to a religious war.

In an address to the United Nations General Assembly before a ceremony for the raising of the Palestinian flag at U.N. headquarters in New York, Abbas said the Palestinian Authority no longer considered itself bound by the accords signed with Israel in the mid-1990s.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/30/us-un-assembly-palestinians-idUSKCN0RU2D420150930

And this:https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...69f752-6749-11e5-9ef3-fde182507eac_story.html

Accusing Russia of “pouring gasoline on the fire,” Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter vowed that U.S. pilots would continue their year-long bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Syria, despite Moscow’s warning to keep American planes away from its operations.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Eze 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Vladimir Putin has a hook in his jaw.

Thats what im thinkin

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Vladimir Putin has a hook in his jaw.

C'mon steko.

This kind of nonsense makes you no different than Hagee.

There are two kinds of Dispies:

1) Date Setters
2) Date Teasers

Why are you "date teasing"?

You're older than me, you should no better.

Richard Nixon, Henry Kissinger, Moammar Kadhafi, Saddam Hussein, Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and the list goes on and on and on.

In 1962 John F. Walvoord said the following:

"an unusually apt candidate for the Antichrist is Nikita Khrushchev right today!”

Don't you realize how foolish you Dispies look every time you guys do this?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
what is paper tigers?

Paper tiger is a literal English translation of the Chinese phrase zhilaohu (紙老虎). The term refers to something that seems threatening but is ineffectual and unable to withstand challenge. The expression became well known in the West as a slogan used by Mao Zedong's Chinese communist state against its opponents, particularly the U.S. government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_tiger

320px-1950-08-Paper_Tiger.png

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
C'mon steko.

C'mon Tet, believe the Scriptures!

This kind of nonsense makes you no different than Hagee.

If you really knew me, you definitely wouldn't say that.

There are two kinds of Dispies:

1) Date Setters
2) Date Teasers

Why are you "date teasing"?

I don't set dates
I don't 'date tease'.

You're older than me, you should no better.

Nah....I ain't no better 'n nobody.

Richard Nixon, Henry Kissinger, Moammar Kadhafi, Saddam Hussein, Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and the list goes on and on and on.

Never been on my list.

In 1962 John F. Walvoord said the following:

"an unusually apt candidate for the Antichrist is Nikita Khrushchev right today!”

He didn't claim to know it as a certainty, just that Khrushchev's traits would perhaps match that of the future Antichrist.

I've never believed that the Antichrist would come from Russia.

Don't you realize how foolish you Dispies look every time you guys do this?

It only looks foolish to those who don't believe the Scriptures and then reinterpret them to seek to justify their unbelief.

You don't realize how foolish your amillennial preterism appears to us.

I don't claim to know for certain that Putin is Gog, but from the state of things in the middle east and compared with Ezekiel's description, he certainly could turn out to be.

You, on the other hand believe that those prophecies have already been fulfilled, which is impossible in my estimation.

I merely observe and speculate. I don't claim to be a prophet, seek a name for myself, claim to know for certain that prophecy is on the verge of being fulfilled or write books about it to seek attention or make money from it.

I do, from time to time, enjoy pushing your buttons. :)

Now....let's hear it!

C'mon....give us a big......'Darby'!

glorydaz

C'mon Tet, believe the Scriptures!

If you really knew me, you definitely wouldn't say that.

I don't set dates
I don't 'date tease'.

Nah....I ain't no better 'n nobody.

Never been on my list.

He didn't claim to know it as a certainty, just that Khrushchev's traits would perhaps match that of the future Antichrist.

I've never believed that the Antichrist would come from Russia.

It only looks foolish to those who don't believe the Scriptures and then reinterpret them to seek to justify their unbelief.

You don't realize how foolish your amillennial preterism appears to us.

I don't claim to know for certain that Putin is Gog, but from the state of things in the middle east and compared with Ezekiel's description, he certainly could turn out to be.

You, on the other hand believe that those prophecies have already been fulfilled, which is impossible in my estimation.

I merely observe and speculate. I don't claim to be a prophet, seek a name for myself, claim to know for certain that prophecy is on the verge of being fulfilled or write books about it to seek attention or make money from it.

I do, from time to time, enjoy pushing your buttons. :)

Now....let's hear it!

C'mon....give us a big......'Darby'!

That post just made my whole night. :thumb:

musterion

It'll be ironic when all the people who today hate Jews with such venom bow to Antichrist, who will likely be a Jew.

Danoh

We could be here anther 500 years, if not more... there are no signs during this Mystery Age - none. Not to mention the generation after the Rapture...

Meaning, there will be plenty of time after the Rapture, no need for signs supposedly pointing to the build up of things towards the 2nd Advent - all that is within a generation after the Rapture.

Status
Not open for further replies.