GUNS!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That should do the trick.
I've lived all my life without guns but I think at this point, being 47, I should be protected and prepared. There is way too many random crimes and home invasion stories and car jackings. I will feel much better being locked and loaded

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Missouri's legislature passed a law getting rid of concealed carry. It is commonly called "constitutional carry". And rightfully so. Taking $100 and a training cert to a Sherriff for approval is infringing on the right to carry. Nazi liberal demoncrat Jay Nixon will veto like last time. And he will be over ridden like last time when castle doctrine was expanded to the car and stand your ground.
What does that mean for Missouri ?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meaning no permit necessary and no Sheriff's office visit ?

Meaning you already have a permit, you don't need secondary permission. The bill of rights, is for the people. You know that, right? So yes. The governor has to act first. This doesn't mean you can walk into a private establishment packing. It is their place, not yours.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Meaning you already have a permit, you don't need secondary permission. The bill of rights, is for the people. You know that, right? So yes. The governor has to act first. This doesn't mean you can walk into a private establishment packing. It is their place, not yours.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I think Nixon likes to veto

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This just goes to show that any monkey with the desperate need of a hair cut can shoot an AR-15 competently. Although I doubt this is the first time his camera man has shot it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pictures of the 5th generation Glock 17 are online.

glock-17m-2.jpg

If you ask me, they look a lot like the originals. What isn't seen is the dual spring that came with Gen 4 models. I'm not sure if it is needed. For the beginner, this is the original gun for California hatred. That means you PJ. It is a relatively large handgun for shooting "only" a 9mm. But the point is its operation and capacity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks Nick. The FBI just gave them a 85 million dollar contract . . if it's good enough for the FBI it must be good. BTW, what is California hatred?

Letsargue

Californians hate America, and Constitutional rights. That is why they have so many illegal laws.

((((( THAT Means THEY Are ""COMMUNISTS"" )))))!!!!!!!!!!!
There IS Only TWO; ""Communists A-N-D Non-communists""!!!!!! - Nothing ELSE!!

(( "T-R-U-E" )) Christians are Non-communists!!

A "Phony Christian" CAN Be as Little "1%" Communist AND Still NOT Christian!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516

Last edited: