GUNS!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dose anyone know if they keep track of firearm related websites visited; if they do I’m in Trouble

Oh yeah. Don't be fooled about Google trying to avoid taxes thinking he is against Obama. He is very much a liberal in bed with them. They tell the .gov anything they want on the internet.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dose anyone know if they keep track of firearm related websites visited; if they do I’m in Trouble.

I am probably on somebodies watch list somewhere but I am going to live like I've got nothing to hide cause I've got nothing to hide.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The idea of tossing non automatice weapons in with automatic weapons class 3 is being floated. In other words, a weapon that only fires one bullet each time the trigger is squeezed is going to be categorized with M60 machine guns, Thompson submachine gun, FAL, MP5...and all the other weapons you see on fullauto.com.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
ten barrel percussion cap pepperbox, 1860, designed to fire one barrel at a time.

DSC09671.jpg

DSC09672.jpg

DSC09678.jpg

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I own a couple of Hi Points. A .45 handgun and a 9mm carbine and I sort of like them so I check what they are selling for on gunbroker, from time to time. Today I watched a 995 with no special features sell for $510.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=323923192

I bought my 995 with an ATI stock and red dot scope two years ago for $200! I also talked to a guy on the Hi Point forum, who just sold his used 995 configured exactly like mine on GB for $450!

For $450 I could buy A Maverick 88 plus another Hi Point pistol. Maybe even upgrade to a Kel Tec

or

I could get that "cowboy action" lever gun I have wanted for so long! Bud's guns has the Rossi 1892 clone in 357, .44 magnum or .45 LC for $423 with free shipping!

Decisions decisions!

So I ended up selling the carbine to a local guy for $350. I am sure I could have made more on gun broker, but I decided not to be a pig about it, and still ended up with a tidy profit. I went out this morning and got myself a Taurus PT-22 for $230

images

I got the one with the new "poly grip". For tiny little weapon I can't believe how well it fits my hand. Whith little extension that is built into the magazine, it doesn't even leave my pinky dangling like is the case with even some 9 mm pistols.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I ended up selling the carbine to a local guy for $350. I am sure I could have made more on gun broker, but I decided not to be a pig about it, and still ended up with a tidy profit. I went out this morning and got myself a Taurus PT-22 for $230

images

I got the one with the new "poly grip". For tiny little weapon I can't believe how well it fits my hand. Whith little extension that is built into the magazine, it doesn't even leave my pinky dangling like is the case with even some 9 mm pistols.
Oh, yes, it's a very nice. I'm going to look into a .22lr pistol just because there is not a handier load.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Plus I can buy .22 ammo, in bulk, just about as cheap as I can buy primers to load any other round!

I watch Haven on the SciFy Channel. The lead female character uses a Glock 19/23, not sure of the caliber. Funny thing though, the front sight is missing. The original sights on Glocks are polymer, unless they were replaced with steel night sights. Just an observation, not looking for any replies, but are welcome anyhow.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Help!

I'm trying to get a definitive answer on New York State's regulation of Title 2 weapons.

Specifically, I am interested in the Ruger 10/22 AWC Ultra II, a factory built semi-auto with an integral suppressor.

I can't believe that there's no legal way to own this weapon in NYS, but that's what it looks like.

I've checked out the NRA sites and links and nobody seems to address this.

When I have a question about Indiana gun laws, I start at the
IN gun owners forum. Those guys never let me down! Seem like within an hour or so someone on the forum has tracked down the info for me and posted links to the governing statute and often times links to specific court rulings on the matter.

My guess is that there is a similar forum specific to NY State.
Here is one you can check out...
http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/
I will be interested to hear if you find a good one, or if Indiana is just blessed in this area.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I've never fired subsonic.

The place I used to enjoy shooting (at the cottage) has become developed to the point where I'm no longer comfortable doing it.

I could shoot at my farm, but I'll have to build a range with a backdrop - I'm on a rise with farmland around me.