Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

way 2 go

You don't understand what I had been posting, do you? Read them again.
non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ

Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL
To REFUSE the existence of God makes one guilty of NOT overcoming the evil of REFUSAL to accept the existence of God.

best case scenario in your view is to never hear of Jesus

or think about creation .

Samie

Am just wondering why an imbecile like Samie has started threads shown in page 1 of Religion forum while the non-imbecile and non-Knucklehead Gros can't start one. Maybe less better than imbeciles? I don't know, and I'm not supposed to know since I am an imbecile, Gros says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Am just wondering why an imbecile like Samie has started threads shown in page 1 of Religion forum while the non-imbecile and non-Knucklehead Gros can't start one. Maybe less better than imbeciles? I don't know, and I'm not supposed to know since I am an imbecile, Gros says.

:thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[That's not your job. What if you're wrong? That's the Holy Spirit's ministry (Ro 8:16).] I believe and accept it to be my responsibility...

Believing a thing doesn't make it so. :plain: You examine yourself. They examine themselves (2 Co 13:5).