Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Thanks for the thumbs up smiley for what this imbecile posted, Gros.

I am honored to be counted ignorant with you. Jesus Died for a world of unbelief and cried Father Forgive Them, for they Know Not What They Do.

You view the Gospel with humility and hope.

Your proclamation is offending the spiritual Gnostics that believe their knowledge will save them.

They do not know what it is to be born in a place where Christ is illegal to be taught!

The fat are mocking the skinny on this thread.

The spiritually fat are condemning the spiritually impoverished.

This is the Spiritual sin of Sodom.

Ezekiel 16:

48 “As I live”—the declaration of the Lord God—“your sister Sodom and her daughters have not behaved as you and your daughters have. 49 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, plenty of food, and comfortable security, but didn’t support the poor and needy.
50 They were haughty and did detestable things before Me, so I removed them when I saw this.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I see there's two of you "Knucleheads" aboard.

I am honored to be counted a knuckle head with Samie, who is manifesting ALL of the fruits of the Spirit on this thread.

Peace, Hope, Faith and the like.

But above all, LOVE.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, of course, you are wrong about what I am saying because I NEVER said NOR even HINT that it is best case NOT to hear about Jesus.

Instead, I had been saying that If the HS decides that if one has already grown up into a spiritual stature to know about Jesus just like the eunuch, then the HS will send a Philip to that person.

The witness of nature you quote from Scripture do tell us about God, BUT not specifically about our Lord and Savior's life, death, resurrection and ministry in the heavenly sanctuary.

However, you've stated in this thread that "Unbelievers" are saved as well?

Well, there's no explanation why everybody doesn't believe in God, when the results of this can go on for 8 pages and over 100 posts:

(Does this not prove all things are possible... unfortunately? Must also express this is not all good news. I'd hoped for some better neighbors in heaven.)

Don't get me wrong. I'm trying to belong a little more around here. So, I really should get to work on this thread I was thinking of, "The Green Hornet Saves." Should be worth a hundred pages, anyway, don't you think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, there's no explanation why everybody doesn't believe in God, when the results of this can go on for 8 pages and over 100 posts:

(Does this not prove all things are possible... unfortunately? Must also express this is not all good news. I'd hoped for some better neighbors in heaven.)

Don't get me wrong. I'm trying to belong a little more around here. So, I really should get to work on this thread I was thinking of, "The Green Hornet Saves." Should be worth a hundred pages, anyway, don't you think?

Makes sense to me.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Obviously, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God.

It divides into flesh and Spirit, Law and Grace.

The Red Letters are the most important, and all is filtered through them.

John 5:

36 “But I have a greater testimony than John’s because of the works that the Father has given Me to accomplish. These very works I am doing testify about Me that the Father has sent Me. 37 The Father who sent Me has Himself testified about Me. You have not heard His voice at any time, and you haven’t seen His form. 38 You don’t have His word living in you, because you don’t believe the One whom He sent. 39 You pore over the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life in them, yet they testify about Me. 40 And you are not willing to come to Me so that you may have life.

41 “I do not accept glory from men, 42 but I know you—that you have no love for God within you

..................... To believe in Jesus is not just knowledge. It is to believe in the Power of His work.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It divides into flesh and Spirit, Law and Grace.

The Red Letters are the most important, and all is filtered through them.

John 5:

36 “But I have a greater testimony than John’s because of the works that the Father has given Me to accomplish. These very works I am doing testify about Me that the Father has sent Me. 37 The Father who sent Me has Himself testified about Me. You have not heard His voice at any time, and you haven’t seen His form. 38 You don’t have His word living in you, because you don’t believe the One whom He sent. 39 You pore over the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life in them, yet they testify about Me. 40 And you are not willing to come to Me so that you may have life.

41 “I do not accept glory from men, 42 but I know you—that you have no love for God within you

..................... To believe in Jesus is not just knowledge. It is to believe in the Power of His work.

Thank goodness you're not as smart as I think you're not.