Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Samie

Samie is a stubborn mule who can't be reasoned with. His pet theories are his god and if anyone points it out they're the bad guy! 1Corinthians 12 is speaking of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the church.
It's your words that describe your real type, brother.

Why not try comparing your posts in this thread with mine?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A man cannot come to God himself, God's Providence draws him. That man is of the elect.

It's a very simple truth, try learning it folks :wave2:

:thumb: John 6:44 New King James Version (NKJV)

44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

popsthebuilder

Yes, because God did it for us all.

He who teaches that people can be in Christ by doing SOMETHING is propagating a works-based salvation.

But only overcomers will finally make it to heaven and eternal life. See the OP.
It takes work, to overcome, that work is a product of faith.

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

Samie

Rom 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

hope he does not hear of Jesus ?
No one can dictate on what the HS decides to do. The HS can send a Philip to whomever He knew has - like the enuch - already grown up to a spiritual stature where he is ready to know about our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

Samie

Epo,

My OP already addressed in principle 1 Cor 12. Paul NEVER contradicted what he wrote.

You must prove your contention that my position based on Scriptures - and that includes what Paul wrote - contradict what Paul wrote in 1 Cor 12. The onus is on you, brother.

way 2 go

No one can dictate on what the HS decides to do. The HS can send a Philip to whomever He knew has - like the enuch - already grown up to a spiritual stature where he is ready to know about our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL

in your view it is best not to hear of Jesus.

God says creation is his witness

Rom 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

so in your view does this mean they without excuse, they have refused.

Samie

in your view it is best not to hear of Jesus.
Trying to put words into my mouth? You can do better, brother.

God says creation is his witness

so in your view does this mean they without excuse, they have refused.
If in your view they have REFUSED, that's up to you.

But for me, it is only God Who CORRECTLY knows who have REFUSED or NOT. The fact remains that people are still IN Christ as long as they are alive for judgment only comes to a person after he dies (Heb 9:27). There's hope while alive.

And that's Good News for all.

way 2 go

Trying to put words into my mouth? You can do better, brother.

Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL

if they never hear in your view
then they have never refused
and have overcome

so in your view you should not preach Jesus.

If in your view they have REFUSED, that's up to you.
says "they are without excuse."

what is your view of this?
But for me, it is only God Who CORRECTLY knows who have REFUSED or NOT. The fact remains that people are still IN Christ as long as they are alive for judgment only comes to a person after he dies (Heb 9:27). There's hope while alive.

And that's Good News for all.
best case scenario in your view is to never hear of Jesus
am I wrong about that ?

Samie

if they never hear in your view
then they have never refused
and have overcome

so in your view you should not preach Jesus.

says "they are without excuse."

what is your view of this?

best case scenario in your view is to never hear of Jesus
am I wrong about that ?
Yes, of course, you are wrong about what I am saying because I NEVER said NOR even HINT that it is best case NOT to hear about Jesus.

Instead, I had been saying that If the HS decides that if one has already grown up into a spiritual stature to know about Jesus just like the eunuch, then the HS will send a Philip to that person.

The witness of nature you quote from Scripture do tell us about God, BUT not specifically about our Lord and Savior's life, death, resurrection and ministry in the heavenly sanctuary.

way 2 go

Yes, of course, you are wrong about what I am saying because I NEVER said NOR even HINT that it is best case NOT to hear about Jesus.
yet your words teach it is best not to hear of Jesus

you said:
"Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL"

Instead, I had been saying that If the HS decides that if one has already grown up into a spiritual stature to know about Jesus just like the eunuch, then the HS will send a Philip to that person.
that is irrelevant in your view if the eunuch never heard he
would still be saved as he never refused Jesus.

you said:
"Again: Good News, both Christians and non-Christians are in the Body of Christ!!! "

The witness of nature you quote from Scripture do tell us about God, BUT not specifically about our Lord and Savior's life, death, resurrection and ministry in the heavenly sanctuary.

so rejection of God's creation is not a refusal in your view
even tho it says everyone will be without excuse.

Samie

That's according to you, W2G, not me.

How can one REFUSE if he does not know WHAT to refuse?

Of course, the eunuch is already God's child BEFORE he met Philip, otherwise he would not have traveled more than 5000 miles from Ethiopia to Jerusalem just to worship God.

Rejection of anything is of course Refusal of the thing rejected. Why accuse me of the crime you are THE one guilty of? To REFUSE the existence of God makes one guilty of NOT overcoming the evil of REFUSAL to accept the existence of God.

To accept the existence of God does NOT necessarily mean that the act of accepting God by the person accepting Him NECESSARILY includes the one accepting God via nature CONSCIOUSLY knows he is also accepting Christ as personal Savior.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes, as Scriptures indicate. Both Christians and non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ - the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Christ carried the sins of the world in His Body on the cross (1 Pet 2:24) because God fashioned humanity (Jews & Gentiles - with all their sins) into Body of Christ on the cross, thereby creating the New Man: Christ - the Head, Humanity - the Body ( Eph 2:11-19). Hence, ALL died with Christ when He died (2 Cor 5:14, 15).

No wonder, Paul identified himself with the non-Christian Athenians as offspring or children of God:

Acts 17:28-29 28 "for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.' 29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.

This is why the gospel is good news for all, Christians and non-Christians alike.

But will all make it to life eternal? No, sir. Only overcomers will. Rev 3:5, 21; 21:27.
Samie,

Stay Courageous! Jesus had the courage to Die for ALL and you have the courage to stand up for all.

Onward Christian Soldier!

May Jesus Bless and Keep you for your Faith in the Power of His Blood!

You are exalting Jesus and for this, I encourage you!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
As Samie exalts the Power of the Precious Blood of God, may all who chastise Samie for holding the blood stained cross up high see that Samie's light is becoming a torch!

Jesus died at the hands of all of us and forgave.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, as Scriptures indicate. Both Christians and non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ - the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

False, and scripture refutes you.

John 1:12
But to all who did receive Him, who believed in his name, He gave the right to become children of God,13 children born not of blood, nor will of the flesh, nor will of man, but born of God.…

John 3:18
Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Distinguishes all are NOT children of God.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Clear there are not other "ways"

John 5:39 You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me, 40 yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.

Samie

False, and scripture refutes you.
Oh really?
Let's see whether it's according to you or according to Scriptures ...

John 1:12
But to all who did receive Him, who believed in his name, He gave the right to become children of God,13 children born not of blood, nor will of the flesh, nor will of man, but born of God.…

John 3:18
Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Distinguishes all are NOT children of God.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Clear there are not other "ways"

John 5:39 You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me, 40 yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.
The ACTS bolded in RED above are proof that the one doing them can ALREADY do SOMETHING. That simply proves the one doing them is ALREADY In Christ because Christ said APART from Him, man can do NOTHING.

The Scriptures you used to back up your contention are actually against what you are concocting.

Try again...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh really? Let's see...

According to you, NOT according to Scriptures. The ACTS bolded in RED above are proof that the one doing them can ALREADY do SOMETHING. That simply proves the one doing them is ALREADY In Christ because Christ said APART from Him, man can do NOTHING.

The Scriptures you used to back up your contention are actually against what you are concocting.

Try again...

right, yes they are doing something, trusting Him (meaning of faith, first and primary meaning is complete trust) instead of trusting themselves or allah or a false god, they come to Christ. Just like He said.

He can save you too, trust Him, not in worldly lies.

Samie

Good.

By believing that people can already do SOMETHING simply proves you likewise believe that people are already In Christ for APART from Him, Christ said man can do NOTHING.

I tell people to TRUST they are already in Christ INSTEAD of telling them to TRUST to be In Christ.

Samie

Good.

By believing that people can already do SOMETHING simply proves you likewise believe that people are already In Christ for APART from Him, Christ said man can do NOTHING.

I tell people to TRUST they are already in Christ INSTEAD of telling them to TRUST to be In Christ.