Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

musterion

Ephesians 2:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Yes, because God did it for us all.

He who teaches that people can be in Christ by doing SOMETHING is propagating a works-based salvation.

But only overcomers will finally make it to heaven and eternal life. See the OP.

My point is that God still deserves, expects and requires faith. That has always been true.

Anyone who says people will be saved by Him without their expressing faith in what He says to believe, is preaching a false gospel that will damn them.

Samie

When God expects a person to believe, it simply means God knows the person is capable of believing. And one is capable of doing SOMETHING if and only if he is NOT APART from Christ, because APART from Him, Christ said man can do NOTHING.

Are non-Christians CAPABLE of believing?

If the answer is No, then that means non-Christians have no faith. But that is against Scriptures because Scriptures say God has given every man a measure of faith (Rom 12:3).

We are then left with the inevitable conclusion that the answer is Yes, non-Christians are capable of believing. Therefore, they are NOT APART from Christ.

And again this is Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ.

Samie

When God expects a person to believe, it simply means God knows the person is capable of believing. And one is capable of doing SOMETHING if and only if he is NOT APART from Christ, because APART from Him, Christ said man can do NOTHING.

Are non-Christians CAPABLE of believing?

If the answer is No, then that means non-Christians have no faith. But that is against Scriptures because Scriptures say God has given every man a measure of faith (Rom 12:3).

We are then left with the inevitable conclusion that the answer is Yes, non-Christians are capable of believing. Therefore, they are NOT APART from Christ.

And again this is Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, sir. It refutes you instead. The church in 1 Cor 12 is composed of who God fashioned into the Body of Christ. You are limiting the Church into who you think compose it instead of who God fashioned into the Body of His Son as Scriptures indicate. You can't even back up your contention with Scriptures as what I have done in the OP.

Somewhere along the line, you lost your mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good.

By believing that people can already do SOMETHING simply proves you likewise believe that people are already In Christ for APART from Him, Christ said man can do NOTHING.

I tell people to TRUST they are already in Christ INSTEAD of telling them to TRUST to be In Christ.

You ought to go on ahead and tell them, they're wealthy billionaires, and extremely good looking movie stars while you're at it.

Last edited:

Samie

It's sad when someone like Gros can't back up his position with Scriptures. But it's good he at least contributed something, even just all mouth and no Scriptures.

Seems like this is Gros' headline banner: Good News, Only those like me are in the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's sad when someone like Gros can't back up his position with Scriptures. But it's good he at least contributed something, even just all mouth and no Scriptures.

Seems like this is Gros' headline banner: Good News, Only those like me are in the Body of Christ.

I don't have to back up what I said about you. You expose what you are by your own words. You're a Universalist who evidently believes Hitler, Charlie Manson, and Jack the Ripper were/are saved. That's called "Stupidity/ignorance."

Samie

You don't even know my real position. Did you read the OP, Gros? Seems like you've not.

Instead you just want to parade your headline: Good News, only those like me are in the Body of Christ.

way 2 go

That's according to you, W2G, not me.

How can one REFUSE if he does not know WHAT to refuse?

in your view knowledge is a bad thing as that could lead to a refusing.

Of course, the eunuch is already God's child BEFORE he met Philip, otherwise he would not have traveled more than 5000 miles from Ethiopia to Jerusalem just to worship God.
in your view it does not matter

Rejection of anything is of course Refusal of the thing rejected. Why accuse me of the crime you are THE one guilty of? To REFUSE the existence of God makes one guilty of NOT overcoming the evil of REFUSAL to accept the existence of God.
so now you agree everyone is refusing

Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

To accept the existence of God does NOT necessarily mean that the act of accepting God by the person accepting Him NECESSARILY includes the one accepting God via nature CONSCIOUSLY knows he is also accepting Christ as personal Savior.
your make believe religion is not about accepting it is about refusing

Samie

You don't debate imbeciles? Good. No one's asking you to. Why bring it up?

Just go on parading your banner: Good News, only those like me are in the Body of Christ.

Samie

Samie is an imbecile you say, Gros?

So the more than 500 views of this thread in less than 18 hours since started were all spent viewing what was posted by an imbecile? Did you know you are among those who viewed and spent time with what this imbecile posted?

I have just known you are interested in what this imbecile posted, Gros.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Samie,

Stay Courageous! Jesus had the courage to Die for ALL and you have the courage to stand up for all.

Onward Christian Soldier!

May Jesus Bless and Keep you for your Faith in the Power of His Blood!

You are exalting Jesus and for this, I encourage you!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Yet, another ignorant voice is heard from.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Samie is an imbecile you say, Gros?

So the more than 500 views of this thread in less than 18 hours since started were all spent viewing what was posted by an imbecile? Did you know you are among those who viewed and spent time with what this imbecile posted?

I have just known you are interested in what this imbecile posted, Gros.

People slow down on the freeway to see car accidents also. Your lack of logic is your downfall.

Samie

in your view knowledge is a bad thing as that could lead to a refusing.

in your view it does not matter

so now you agree everyone is refusing

Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

your make believe religion is not about accepting it is about refusing
You don't understand what I had been posting, do you? Read them again.