Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Samie

I teach that all men are born In Christ BUT only overcomers will make it to heaven and eternal life, as Scriptures say. That's quite not the SAME with the UNIVERSALISM you know of.

Next question, please.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I teach that all men are born In Christ BUT only overcomers will make it to heaven and eternal life, as Scriptures say. That's quite not the SAME with the UNIVERSALISM you know of.

Next question, please.

Does a person need to accept Christ to be saved?

way 2 go

Yes, because God did it for us all.

He who teaches that people can be in Christ by doing SOMETHING is propagating a works-based salvation.

But only overcomers will finally make it to heaven and eternal life. See the OP.

in your make believe religion how do they overcome without works ?

Samie

Applied to situations similar to that of the Ethiopian eunuch, if the eunuch refused to acknowledge Jesus as personal Savior, then he would have been overcome by the evil of unbelief and would have been a non-overcomer instead of an overcomer. And only overcomers will make it to heaven and eternal life.

To be In Christ is to be heaven-bound, and hence already saved.

I teach people to believe they are already In Christ, INSTEAD of teaching them to believe to be In Christ.

Next question, please.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Applied to situations similar to that of the Ethiopian eunuch, if the eunuch refused to acknowledge Jesus as personal Savior, then he would have been overcome by the evil of unbelief and would have been a non-overcomer instead of an overcomer. And only overcomers will make it to heaven and eternal life.

I teach people to believe they are already In Christ, INSTEAD of teaching them to believe to be In Christ.

Next question, please.

How can they know if they do not believe?

Samie

They won't know if no one tells them.

The eunuch wouldn't have known had the Spirit not caused Philip to meet with the eunuch.

Same with us now.

Next question, please.

way 2 go

Next question, please.
so they have to "acknowledge Jesus as personal Savior"

non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. -
so
"non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc." have
"refused to acknowledge Jesus as personal Savior"
and
"have been overcome by the evil of unbelief"

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They won't know if no one tells them.

The eunuch wouldn't have known had the Spirit not caused Philip to meet with the eunuch.

Same with us now.

Next question, please.

Something we agree on? People must be taught what Christianity is in order to believe.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, I tell people to believe they are ALREADY In Christ(grace-based salvation), INSTEAD of telling them to BELIEVE to be In Christ (works-based salvation).

Next question, please.

How can they be already in Christ if they are not taught that?

Samie

W2G,

Only those to whom the HS has sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL to acknowledge Him as their Lord and Savior. Only God is the final and ultimate Judge as to who the overcomers and non-overcomers are.

Judgment only comes to a person after he dies (Heb 9:27). There's hope while alive.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A man cannot come to God himself, God's Providence draws him. That man is of the elect.

It's a very simple truth, try learning it folks :wave2:

Epoisses

No, sir. It refutes you instead. The church in 1 Cor 12 is composed of who God fashioned into the Body of Christ. You are limiting the Church into who you think compose it instead of who God fashioned into the Body of His Son as Scriptures indicate. You can't even back up your contention with Scriptures as what I have done in the OP.

Samie is a stubborn mule who can't be reasoned with. His pet theories are his god and if anyone points it out they're the bad guy! 1Corinthians 12 is speaking of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the church.

way 2 go

W2G,

Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL to acknowledge Him as their Lord and Savior. Only God is the final and ultimate Judge as to who the overcomers and non-overcomers are.

Rom 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Judgment only comes to a person after he dies (Heb 9:27). There's hope while alive.
hope he does not hear of Jesus ?