Give me biblical support for Christmas.

Mickiel

Please ,will just one Christian step up and produce?

Please .I am begging you ; just 3 scriptures , just give me three.

clefty

Real Christians celebrate Jesus everyday. Christmas is a pagan holiday but to me it is another day to celebrate the birth of Jesus. The actual dirt has of Christ probably is close to October 31 as Satan likes to counterfeit Jesus.

So for you eh? Merely another day to celebrate the birth...you do that everyday do you? Using tools and props with others do you?

And for the Hebrews that golden calf was the God that brought them out of Egypt...

And the bronze serpent was still worthy of worship...after all He actually sanctioned this one

At least you know Satan counterfeits...

And we are to worship in spirit and truth yes?

His birthday everyday?

clefty

Today is eastern Orthodox Christmas
smiley438.gif

So He is a God of confusion?

Sigh...

Mickiel

Now I'm starting to feel bad for the Christians, maybe I been too hard on them. Well at least I did not ask them to biblically prove Easter or the Trinity ; God knows they can't do those either.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess the irony of your enjoying both Christmas and July 4th was lost on you...sigh
You have yet to show why it is wrong to cut down a fir tree and hang candy canes on it, or to shoot bottle rockets.

balut55

There is no biblical support for December 25.

The nativity of Jesus or birth of Jesus is described in the gospels of Luke and Matthew. The two accounts agree that Jesus was born in Bethlehem in the time of Herod the Great to a betrothed virgin whose name was Mary.

No time or date. But like the coming of Jesus there is a season and I don't think it was winter. Closer to holloween.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now I'm starting to feel bad for the Christians,
Awww, bless your little heart! But don't be sad. We're fine.

maybe I been too hard on them.
Nah. we're fine. Don't you worry your little self about it.

Well at least I did not ask them to biblically prove Easter or the Trinity
You haven't asked us to biblically prove Superman either.

God knows they can't do those either.
If you know that then don't ask. Easy peasy.

balut55

Awww, bless your little heart! But don't be sad. We're fine.

Nah. we're fine. Don't you worry your little self about it.

You haven't asked us to biblically prove Superman either.

If you know that then don't ask. Easy peasy.

Actually superman is a conditioning for the return of the fallen angels.

clefty

May I offer you a prayer shawl? :freak: Ro 14:5, Col 2:16

LOL...reminds me of the Jewish protests of Monty Python's Life of Brian...

11. THE FIRST PEOPLE TO PROTEST THE FILM WERE ... RABBIS?

Our lads anticipated blowback from Christians over the film, but they were caught off-guard when the first complaints came from a council of rabbis. Their objection? The stoning scene, where Jews' reverence for the name of God is satirized, and in which John Cleese (playing a Jewish leader) wears a sacred prayer.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/73505/13-facts-about-monty-pythons-life-brian

Lol...It was a real one dontcha know used by a real Jew...the irony the movie was to poke fun of man's zealousness to his own traditions...

As for Col 2:16

Yup...Let no man judge you but the Body of Christ...

Check out new understanding on this passage...

http://www.cogwriter.com/news/church-history/gods-holy-days-and-human-mistranslations/

It remains the Sabbaths ARE a shadow...not WERE a shadow...the still point to the good things to come...

Mickiel

Christmas

Easter

The Trinity

All made up unbiblical Christian holidays and doctrines. Even still with this , they cannot see the false blood that has gotten into their bloodstream.

Recomended reading "Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola. A stunning read.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please ,will just one Christian step up and produce?
My my, not one Christian has produced any biblical support to party at Christmas (or 4th of July).
Are you starting to figure out why that is?
Getting a clue yet?
Are there any lights on in there?

Please .I am begging you ; just 3 scriptures , just give me three.
You have some odd requests.
But here ya go ....

(1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

(2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

(3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

balut55

We are getting a clue that Rome changed the date and time. Big deal. 1.2 billion Muslims know he was born. And they aren't allowed to disrespect Jesus like you.

According to the Quran, Jesus was born miraculously by the will of God without a father. His mother is regarded as a chaste and virtuous woman and is said to have been a virgin. The Quran states clearly that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine.

balut55

And that my friend is an example of the convoluted mess that religion has caused. Religion is of Satan. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.

balut55

Anyway any knucklehead should know that the inn wouldn't be full in December and the barn would be too full of animals in the winter for December 25.