Give me biblical support for Christmas.

clefty

I am lukewarm but I will not hinder Christians who are speaking the Truth.

that's the least I can do.

Pray for strength to not be spit out...

Matt 18:6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! 8If your hand or your foot causes you to fall into sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than to have two hands and two feet and be thrown into the eternal fire.…

Titus 1: 16They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

Just keep praying for strength to not be lukewarm...I am certain if you do that every day and study the word by the time next Christmas comes you will need less props and vanity to remind you that He was born of flesh...

May He lead...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Perfect in Him...we are only perfect in Him...in Him we are perfected...is why we wish to attempt to live and love JUST AS He did as it does fulfill the law...

If we are not true to Him, we will not be perfect.

It is Jesus who judges whether we are perfect in Him or not.