Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Those who are born of God, judge by the word God, and leave the judging to God, they don't judge as you do.

You have set yourself on a pedestal, and see yourself higher than you are, seeing yourself as elect, and above others, and because of your pride and self-righteousness, you are looking down on others, yet your teachings are false. Anyone who teaches against living by the will of God is a false teacher. And you are doing just that!

You should be a REFORMED calvinist. Their love of the Letter of the law and obedience to that law would suit you. They also offer back stabbing, whispering and other such sinful behaviour. They practise unjust judgements and accusing the saints.
All you need to do is agree to the thousands, upon thousands of verses they have compiled to make themselves look good in the eyes of man. And bow down to the men that compiled the doctrines.

Truster

If the Spirit in Marhig is of the Lord then you risk condemning Christ.

and I believe you have.

LA

I know, for an absolute fact, that I haven't.
I know the condemnation for those that blaspheme the Holy Spirit. I am confident He who works in me, to will and to do for His good purpose, does not blaspheme Himself.

Philippians 2:13

Matthew 12:26

PS your use of the word (If) shows a mind that lacks assurance.

This not a criticism, but a simple observation. "Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart"*.

heart* not the blood pump

Last edited:

Truster

Oh yes i do, and it's not living by the way you are teaching, the way is narrow, you teach the broad way!

Do you still carrying on doing things that you know are wrong before God?

It's strange then that we are accused of being narrow minded...? Rhetorical?

Truster

It's nothing about pleasing me, it's about pleasing God, and it's nothing about claiming to obey, it's doing it!

And how do you know that GT doesn't obey God in her life.

If she does, then she is living right before God!

Only God truly knows all our hearts and he will be our judge!

But, it makes you feel really good, doesn't it?

Do you sometimes see, in your imagination, the Father and Son sat on The Throne looking down and then smiling at each other, because your works have pleased them and made them as happy as can be?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear pops,

I find that I am very much pleased with what you write according to how your experiences have been in your life, and according to the path you've journeyed upon in your quest to please God and yourself in your life. In other words, I'd like to know where do you live, are you male or female, how old are you to be this wise already? If you are old, I will understand somewhat. You have a wonderful way of expressing the complexity of being saved and pleasing God after that Salvation.

Being saved goes hand in hand with, once you've been saved, you seek to do God's Will in your life and live your life to please Him instead of yourself. Abraham, Noah, and Moses did this! And you seek out those who need to know certain things and you express that to them.

What I am seeing here is that Truster, glorydaz, etc. claim to not be doing ways that are not to God's pleasing, so they are fine. I think that faith, being saved, Christ taking over your life, and you living without sin and suppressing sin are all okay to be commended. So what I am seeing here is that Truster and glorydaz are right, and so are we, Meshak, you, marhig, God's Truth, we are all right, too. They claim to be living their lives sin-free, so they are just fine. But they should not be expressing the railing against of keeping Jesus' commandments, and God's commandments as part of their salvation. That is the part that bewilders me. I hope you won't mind if I post this Private Message to everyone else on this thread.

I just had to contact you. You are the epitome of the same things I've gone through. Seeking to please God by expelling all the ways of Satan out of my sight!! Watch the devil tremble and flee from the spirit of God within me. But life is the way in such that we are all tested like Job, so that we can be perfected somehow to learn to help others on Earth by going through some of the ways that they have. We are being groomed to help God, to be servants, like the angels, and to do the work of the angels by helping mankind, our brothers and sisters, through the trials of their lives. You might want to see Dan. 12:3KJV; if you can understand it, great! If you can't, let me know, and I will explain how it is that we are being groomed to be like the stars, the angels homes, the host of Heaven are all of His angels and their superiors, etc., like archangels, guardian angels, etc. God is raising up, out of the Milky Way, children, servants like the angels, to increase His Army, and He is wise to do just that!! You are in for a real treat once God lets you know about some of His Mysteries. I can't tell you yet, because you aren't ready.

Okay, I'd best close this for now. I just want everyone to learn these things so that they can grow too. We are ALL in THIS TOGETHER!! If we express what we are going through in life and what we are learning from God and Jesus, then we are helping each other grow and to cause each other to be ready for God's privileged place, called Heaven, and the New Jerusalem. All of you, be at peace, and no one seems to be doing any wrong, except to deny that Jesus gave us two commandments that we are supposed to keep, which means that 'WORKS' or keeping commandments, does matter. Jesus also said that if we can keep these two commandments, then our love for God and Him shall help us keep all of the commandments He directs us to.

Yes, we are saved by grace. And by grace, we live to please God and His Son. Life is this way. Embrace each other, brethren. You're both on the right track.

Much LOVE, In CHRIST,

Michael

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Others can't see the life of Christ in us, if we love our own own lives and put ourselves before God and Christ.

don't worry about it my friend.

Your desire of pleasing God is powerful to the world to see.

That's what Jesus expecting from us.

Jesus wants our light in the world for our God and Jesus' God.

Truster

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

I do not frustrate the grace of Elohim: for if justness (righteousness) comes by the law, then Messiah is dead in vain. -Galatians:2:21

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So what I am seeing here is that Truster and glorydaz are right, and so are we, Meshak, you, marhig, God's Truth, we are all right, too.

we are not in the same path, Mickael.

I can see clearly they are fighting against God's will.

Jesus loves His Father so He wants to please Him, that's why He became our Lamb of God.

And Jesus wants us to do the same.

Condemning those striving to please God is no friend of Jesus and His Father.

And they are the majority and it shows in the world. They are misrepresenting God and Jesus to the world.

It is wicked and it is anti-Christ spirit for sure.

Blessings and peace in Christ.

Truster

Human Achievement or Divine Accomplishment.

Human achievement simply needs you to take up a religion and it might include the name Jesus. It necessitates making appeasement for sin by performing works and tasks that make you feel good about yourself.

Divine accomplishment means there is nothing you can do because it has already been done, completely and utterly.

Works versus Trust.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, yeah! That's my hope, and a reason why I wonder about this love-fear relationship.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Spockrates,

You are heading in the right direction. God loves those who SEEK HIM OUT!! So wise are they then. You must understand that the Love in this love-fear relationship is that the Love is so overwhelmingly strong and the bond between you and God will never end. It is highly improbable indeed. Unless you take the path of Satan back down to where he's at.

The fear involved is to revere God as your father who lives in Heaven. You essentially ask Him to be your Father. Jesus taught us this. It is written, "Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the 'hour' of His judgement is come; and worship Him Who made Heaven and Earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." See Rev. 14:7KJV.

What this means, Spock, is that you are learning at just the right time! We are in the very last days before Jesus' returning for us. Embrace God and His Son, and the Holy Ghost, and you will be so blessed and lucky that you did it just in the right amount of time. Do it for your eternal life. You shall live forever. Not bad, eh? I know you may not want to live forever, but when you see what God has in mind for us, you will realize that you chose the right way!! Be smart, be wise, don't join the fallen!

Fear God is to respect Him, and to try to do what He says. If you falter along the way, He is ready to forgive you and let you grow, but resist the devil, and he shall flee from you! He's terrified of God and I know firsthand what's going on. If you want to know a lot more, follow my instructions, if you really care to find out what is going on right now in these days on Earth.

I've experienced a lot of angel visits and visions, and visits from the Lord Himself. I kept telling everyone one or two persons at a time, and it got to be frustrating trying to retell my long story/ testimony to each person. So I prayed to the Lord what to do, and He told me to write some of my most basic and important experiences for others to read. My book is available in the downtown Phoenix Library since 2003, and it is Free there. If you want to buy a copy, you have to order it from Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com for $14.95. But, if you want a FREE copy of my book, I have also taken care of that. Follow my instructions below to read what I've gone through. Why I am a witness giving the testimony of what I have seen and heard to the rest of my brethren.

Go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Once there, left click on the words "Book Copy" on the upper left side of the picture of Jesus. After you click that, click on "SKU-text2.pdf" My book will come up but you will only see the first page, which is blank. The first two pages are blank, because they are for an autograph and reader's notes. On the 3rd page, you will see the Title of the book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen." You can flip through the pages by using your up and down or left and right arrow cursor keys, for some. You can read the whole book off of the computer screen, or download it to your computer, or print it out. It's totally up to you and it is FREE. Freely I received my Testimony and so Freely I try to give it. There is so much more that has happened to me that is hardly included in the book, but you will be wise to read the book, and know some of the secrets going on right now, and how there is very little time before Jesus returns and you don't want to miss that train ride at all, so Godspeed and act quickly.

There, I have done what I can for now. Later, if you have questions, let me know.

In Christ, Much Love Coming Your Way!!

Michael

Truster

we are not in the same path, Mickael.

I can see clearly they are fighting against God's will.

Jesus loves His Father so He wants to please Him, that's why He became our Lamb of God.

And Jesus wants us to do the same.

Condemning those striving to please God is no friend of Jesus and His Father.

And they are the majority and it shows in the world. They are misrepresenting God and Jesus to the world.

It is wicked and it is anti-Christ spirit for sure.

Blessings and peace in Christ.

BANG

There goes yet another Acme Irony Meter...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How their wicked deeds is showing in the world?

They fight against their enemy countries and striving to destroy them.

Jesus commands us to love our enemy.

Being pro-military Christians are the majority. That's how they misrepresents God and Jesus to the world.

They disregard too many of Jesus' word.

Those "faith only" Christians are anti-Christ.

Truster

How their wicked deeds is showing in the world?

They fight against their enemy countries and striving to destroy them.

Jesus commands us to love our enemy.

Being pro-military Christians are the majority. That's how they misrepresents God and Jesus to the world.

They disregard too many of Jesus' word.

Those "faith only" Christians are anti-Christ.

The manner in which you manifest love to your enemies has been witnessed.

Those who live in and manifest truth are not so two faced.

How can you say one thing and then do the exact opposite? What sort of obedience is that? You are akin to someone who looks in a mirror and walks away forgetting what you look like.

James 1:23, 24

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mickael,

Approving anti-Christ Christians is not right thing to do if you love Jesus.

love in Christ.

hitomi

marhig

Work, work , work.

"There is no peace unto the wicked"

You're a false teacher! Those who are born of God, live not according to the will of the flesh, but by the will of God and they do the works of God!

Revelation 20

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

John 14

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

There's no such thing as a do nothing gospel, and as James said, faith without works is dead!

marhig

You should be a REFORMED calvinist. Their love of the Letter of the law and obedience to that law would suit you. They also offer back stabbing, whispering and other such sinful behaviour. They practise unjust judgements and accusing the saints.
All you need to do is agree to the thousands, upon thousands of verses they have compiled to make themselves look good in the eyes of man. And bow down to the men that compiled the doctrines.

The only man i follow is Jesus Christ!

And you need to stop seeing yourself as a saint or some glorified self made prophet or apostle. Because you're far from it!

Truster

You're a false teacher! Those who are born of God, live not according to the will of the flesh, but by the will of God and they do the works of God!

Revelation 20

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is*the book*of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

John 14

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things*done*in*his*body, according to that he hath done, whether*it be*good or bad.

There's no such thing as a do nothing gospel, and as James said, faith without works is dead!

James was speaking of the works of and done in trust. Everything I do is done in trust...Selah. "and everything that does not come from trust is sin."

You believe that your final glory is based on your present stewardship. It must follow that your good works will be weighed against your bad deeds on a scale at Judgment Day.

"tekel; thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting".

Daniel 5:27 KJV

Status
Not open for further replies.