Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

Clearly you have no idea of what it means to be indwelt by the Spirit of God.

To even imagine such nonsense tells more than you will ever know. :nono:
Oh yes i do, and it's not living by the way you are teaching, the way is narrow, you teach the broad way!

Do you still carrying on doing things that you know are wrong before God?

glorydaz

It's nothing about pleasing me, it's about pleasing God, and it's nothing about claiming to obey, it's doing it!

And how do you know that GT doesn't obey God in her life.

If she does, then she is living right before God!

Only God truly knows all our hearts and he will be our judge!

How do you know that those of us who don't boast about our own obedience are living like sin and following the lusts of our flesh?

As I said, anyone who truly knows what it is to be saved, would know God was performing that which He began in us. They wouldn't assume He was failing. You don't seem to know that, nor do you give God the credit for doing so. Your "confidence" is in a person and their claimed "obedience", instead of in God who is conforming us into the image of the Son.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

glorydaz

Oh yes i do, and it's not living by the way you are teaching, the way is narrow, you teach the broad way!

Do you still carrying on doing things that you know are wrong before God?

I have no desire to do all those things you have to fight so hard to avoid. :chew:

Until you undergo the operation of God, you will be fighting to resist the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eyes, and the pride of life. Sin still has dominion over you. If it didn't, you wouldn't be having to battle it.

marhig

How do you know that those of us who don't boast about our own obedience are living like sin and following the lusts of our flesh?

As I said, anyone who truly knows what it is to be saved, would know God was performing that which He began in us. They wouldn't assume He was failing. You don't seem to know that, nor do you give God the credit for doing so. Your "confidence" is in a person and their claimed "obedience", instead of in God who is conforming us into the image of the Son.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

Did i say you do? I'm just saying that it's wrong to do so, whether you do or don't well that's between you and God.

But you don't seem to believe the we are to obey God by what you say in your posts? And for God to conform us into the image of his son, then we have to be willing to die the death. Our lives have to be going and our flesh dying for Christ to live through us.

Others can't see the life of Christ in us, if we love our own own lives and put ourselves before God and Christ.

Truster

How can she be a slave to sin if she is obeying God?

I think you've got your wired crossed there, it's those who are not obeying God and living in their sins who are a slave to them.

The truth is, we are to deny ourselves and live by the will of God, bare or cross and follow Jesus. You are the one believing a lie! Only Satan would teach that we can carry on wilfully sinning against God, and still be saved! If we have the Holy Spirit, and we are being saved, then we should be turning from sin!

Obeying Elohim in the mistaken belief that your obedience is accepted outside of Messiah is heaping sin upon sin.

"and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;"

Isaiah 64:6 KJV

Repent and trust the evangelism.

Last edited:

marhig

I have no desire to do all those things you have to fight so hard to avoid. :chew:

Until you undergo the operation of God, you will be fighting to resist the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eyes, and the pride of life. Sin still has dominion over you. If it didn't, you wouldn't be having to battle it.

You say in one post, "How do you know that those of us who don't boast about our own obedience are living like sin and following the lusts of our flesh?"

Then you say here, "I have no desire to do all those things you have to fight so hard to avoid." After i say that we are to avoid living by the lusts of our flesh and after i asked you if you still do things that you know are wrong before God?

Surely if we are born of God, then isn't it a reasonable thing for God to ask us to turn from sinning and live by his will?

We all sin, but there is a difference with wilfully sinning than sinning unintentionally, to purposely sin when we know God, is to go against him.

Do you not know that we are tried by Satan and tested, then that's when we have to deny him? everyone born of God will be tried!

When we can clearly see that something set before is wrong to do before God, do we then still do it regardless? My heart won't let me, i fear God, i have a godly fear and with that i also have a zeal for God. And i want to please him and live right before him.

That's why i don't understand people who go against those who say that we are to live by his will, i thought that all those who love God would want to do this, not do it because they have to, or not even live by his will at all, but because they want to and love pleasing our father.

What do you think it means to go through the fiery trials? Thanks

marhig

Obeying Elohim in the mistaken believe that your obedience is accepted outside of Messiah is heaping sin upon sin.

"and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;"

Isaiah 64:6 KJV

Truster, our flesh is an abomination before the living God, that's why he wants it gone and he wants to see the life of his son and his righteousness in and through us.

But he can't at his son, if we put our flesh first! It has to go, we must decrease so that Christ can increase.

What on earth do you mean my mistaken belief is that my obedience is accepted outside of the Messiah? I always say that all I do is through Christ. I wouldn't even know obedience if it wasn't for Christ Jesus. It was him who taught it, and it's Christ by the Spirit who strengthens me to overcome!

And, What do you mean by "trust in evangelism"?

I trust in God and Christ and i have complete faith in them, and i know that it's right to live by the will of God!

Truster

I remember the day I was converted and the weeks after. The biggest shock was the fact I now hated the things I used to do and love and now loved the things I once hated.
Conversion is a 180 degree turn with a motion proceeding forward in the opposite direction the previous direction. Repentance being another mentality towards the Eternal Almighty and another mentality in regard to sin.

All by grace and through trust. To the praise of the glory of his grace.

Thanks for reminding me of these gifts. I sometimes just walk through the day without giving them a second thought. No working hard, no striving, no wondering if I'd performed enough or good enough and no laws, just trust, rest and sitting at His feet.

I just had a thought that the two things necessary for life is breathing and the beating of the heart*1. The two things necessary for the maintenance of spiritual life is trust (our breath) and resting in Him (The beating of the heart*2)

heart*1 the blood pump
heart*2 not the blood pump

Truster

Truster, our flesh is an abomination before the living God, that's why he wants it gone and he wants to see the life of his son and his righteousness in and through us.

But he can't at his son, if we put our flesh first! It has to go, we must decrease so that Christ can increase.

What on earth do you mean my mistaken belief is that my obedience is accepted outside of the Messiah? I always say that all I do is through Christ. I wouldn't even know obedience if it wasn't for Christ Jesus. It was him who taught it, and it's Christ by the Spirit who strengthens me to overcome!

And, What do you mean by "trust in evangelism"?

I trust in God and Christ and i have complete faith in them, and i know that it's right to live by the will of God!

The spirit at work in you is also an abomination.

"according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

Your will is perverted, your intentions gross, your acts of obedience are in fact disobedience and are as vile as filthy rags.

In contrast, every intent, thought and deed the regenerate perform are accepted in the beloved, because our lives have been sanctified by washing in His blood.

" how much more will the blood of Messiah, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to Elohim, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

We serve with a clear conscience, which means we get to sleep at night, and that sleep is sweet.

marhig

"according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

Your will is perverted, your intentions gross, your acts of obedience are in fact disobedience and are as vile as filthy rags.

In contrast, every intent, thought and deed the regenerate perform are accepted in the beloved, because our lives have been sanctified by washing in His blood.

" how much more will the blood of Messiah, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to Elohim, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

We serve with a clear conscience, which means we get to sleep at night, and that sleep is sweet.

Wow judging me again? You don't even know me! Be careful how you judge, as you could be judging people who love God from their hearts.

You judge me, a person who believes that we are to live by the will of God as having a wrong spirit in me, yet you agree with those who go against others who say we are to live by God's will and obey him?

Which one is listening to the wrong Spirit? It's certainly not those who say that we are to live by the will of God, because this is what Jesus taught us that we are to do!

Jesus clearly said that those who enter into the kingdom of heaven are those who live by the will of the father. How can you say that people who believe in this, have a wrong spirit in them?

To serve the living God is to live by his will, and dead works is living by the works of the flesh!

Truster

Wow judging me again? You don't even know me! Be careful how you judge, as you could be judging people who love God from their hearts.

You judge me, a person who believes that we are to live by the will of God as having a wrong spirit in me, yet you agree with those who go against others who say we are to live by God's will and obey him?

Which one is listening to the wrong Spirit? It's certainly not those who say that we are to live by the will of God, because this is what Jesus taught us that we are to do!

Jesus clearly said that those who enter into the kingdom of heaven are those who live by the will of the father. How can you say that people who believe in this, have a wrong spirit in them?

To serve the living God is to live by his will, and dead works is living by the works of the flesh!

I judge you by every word you post and your words condemn you as working for salvation by works and not having been converted. If you were a private person going about your day and not posting heretical nonsense then you would be judged lightly. You however are a public person on the world wide web and as such you are being exposed as a fraud, a liar, an unregenerate perverter of truth, a wolf in sheep's clothing and a denier of the evangelism of Messiah Adonai Yah Shua.

marhig

I judge you by every word you post and your words condemn you as working for salvation by works and not having been converted. If you were a private person going about your day and not posting heretical nonsense then you would be judged lightly. You however are a public person on the world wide web and as such you are being exposed as a fraud, a liar, an unregenerate perverter of truth, a wolf in sheep's clothing and a denier of the evangelism of Messiah Adonai Yah Shua.

Oh dear, and you are very wrong, i hope that one day you will wake up and see he truth, but you'll be waiting a long time with a hard judgemental, self-righteous heart like that! And i forgive you for what you have said about me. I hope that God forgives you too!

By the way, you've got no right to judge anyone, you're not God!

Truster

Oh dear, and you are very wrong, i hope that one day you will wake up and see he truth, but you'll be waiting a long time with a hard judgemental, self-righteous heart like that! And i forgive you for what you have said about me. I hope that God forgives you too!

The Father has justified me on the basis of the redemption price paid by His Son and Messiah. He has given us* His Spirit to guide us* through time and into eternity. One of the functions of the Holy Spirit living and working is us* is to enable us* to judge. Judging is as natural as hearing and seeing, in the spiritual sense of course, but to this you are a stranger:

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

My calling and election are sure and so:

"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of Elohim's elect? It is Elohim that justifieth".

...not of works lest any man should boast.

us* X 4 The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

marhig

The Father has justified me on the basis of the redemption price paid by His Son and Messiah. He has given us* His Spirit to guide us* through time and into eternity. One of the functions of the Holy Spirit living and working is us* is to enable us* to judge. Judging is as natural as hearing and seeing, in the spiritual sense of course, but to this you are a stranger:

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

My calling and election are sure and so:

"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of Elohim's elect? It is Elohim that justifieth".

...not of works lest any man should boast.

us* X 4 The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.
Those who are born of God, judge by the word God, and leave the judging to God, they don't judge as you do.

You have set yourself on a pedestal, and see yourself higher than you are, seeing yourself as elect, and above others, and because of your pride and self-righteousness, you are looking down on others, yet your teachings are false. Anyone who teaches against living by the will of God is a false teacher. And you are doing just that!

Truster

Those who are born of God, judge by the word God, and leave the judging to God, they don't judge as you do.

You have set yourself on a pedestal, and see yourself higher than you are, seeing yourself as elect, and above others, and because of your pride and self-righteousness, you are looking down on others, yet your teachings are false. Anyone who teaches against living by the will of God is a false teacher. And you are doing just that!

I don't teach "against" living by the will of Elohim. The contrary is the case. Wherever I am, whatever my intents, thoughts, words or deeds. I know for an absolute fact that I am in the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life, salvation and sanctification.

Truster

Yes. They have no fear of God. That's the broad way.

We certainly don't have the fear that contains dread that would cause us to take on the yoke of drudgery. We have a yoke that is light and a fear that is reverential.

Repent and trust the evangelism of Yah Shua Messiah who brought the evangel, who is the evangel and by whom is the power contained within the evangelism delivered unto us*.

us* the regenerate.

marhig

I don't teach "against" living by the will of Elohim. The contrary is the case. Wherever I am whatever my intents, thoughts, words or deeds. I know for an absolute fact that I am in the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life, salvation and sanctification.

Well you certainty wouldn't know it from your posts! And the way you treat others. To live by the will of God, is to live our lives to please him and to obey him.

Empty words mean nothing, we have to live it!

Right I'm off! I've got a busy day!

Truster

Well you certainty wouldn't know it from your posts! And the way you treat others. To live by the will of God, is to live our lives to please him and to obey him.

Empty words mean nothing, we have to live it!

Right I'm off! I've got a busy day!

Work, work , work.

"There is no peace unto the wicked"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

If the Spirit in Marhig is of the Lord then you risk condemning Christ.

and I believe you have.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.