Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
So how are UNBELIEVING Jews saved?

All the Jews who did NOT have faith were CUT OFF from God and bound over to the SAME PLACE the Gentiles were.

All are condemned until they come to God through Jesus.

So tell me how unbelieving Jews are saved if they do not become a part of Jesus?

Romans 11:32 For God has consigned all men to disobedience, so that He may have mercy on them all.

Good grief, can you even do mathematical addition?

God's Truth

Your own unbiblical personally made up concept.

I prove my beliefs with scriptures.

Do you know what anti types mean?

The Old Testament is full of anti types.

The Old Testament is about earthly man, and it is full of prophecies about what was coming.

The New Testament is about what is spiritual, it is all those prophecies and anti types revealed.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
So how are UNBELIEVING Jews saved?[/QUOTE[

Same way unbelieving gentiles are saved....by coming to belief in the gospel of the grace of GOD.

All the Jews who did NOT have faith were CUT OFF from God and bound over to the SAME PLACE the Gentiles were.
All are condemned until they come to God through Jesus.

So....tell us something we don't know.

So tell me how unbelieving Jews are saved if they do not become a part of Jesus?

Cain't tell ya'.

Romans 11:32 For God has consigned all men to disobedience, so that He may have mercy on them all.

Yep....tell us somethin' we don't know.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I prove my beliefs with scriptures.

Yeah...and much of the time out of context as in un-orthotomeo.

Do you know what anti types mean?

Yeah, seems like I heard somethin' 'bout that in the last 37 years.

The Old Testament is full of anti types.

Yep and some of them are really there and some of them aren't really there, but are made up by conniving minds.

The Old Testament is about earthly man, and it is full of prophecies about what was coming.

The New Testament is about what is spiritual, it is all those prophecies and anti types revealed.

Where does the Old Testament begin?

Where does the New Testament begin?

God's Truth

Yeah...and much of the time out of context as in un-orthotomeo.

What other insults you got to defend your false doctrines?

Yeah, seems like I heard somethin' 'bout that in the last 37 years.

Yep and some of them are really there and some of them aren't really there, but are made up by conniving minds.

Where does the Old Testament begin?

Where does the New Testament begin?

Try opening your Bible and looking. It will tell you.

popsthebuilder

Quotes from the Bible, no. Anything else, yes.

Why would you fear God unless you have rejected Him?
I fear GOD because I am still learning, and I am still alive by the grace, mercy, and help of GOD.

fear falls away to love though.

As in; at some point the fear of the consequences of our actions, by the will of GOD, brings about shame which brings about repentance which brings about submission to the will of GOD in your personal life, which brings about a full understanding and peace.

I know the Christ paid for sins past, before I knew of GOD. But to continue in sin as I knowingly do at times is to my own detriment as there is consequence to action and judgement will be upon all who are not of the light of GOD. I fear GOD because though I have been told I am strong in faith and do admit that I know that I will never not believe in God again, and though I do actively try to turn from sin, and do have a form of patience, I find myself weak more times than not. I find myself knowingly, not so eventually folding to temptation, or lashing out in anger. I find now, most recently, that GOD is faithful to do things spoken. And all I need do is acknowledge that fact.

How does one actually believe a thing without acting as if it is truth in there life? This question is directed to any who thinks they might have that knowledge, regardless of if they think they did something to receive it, or it was given utterly for free.

Thank you

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

I fear GOD because I am still learning, and I am still alive by the grace, mercy, and help of GOD.

fear falls away to love though.

As in; at some point the fear of the consequences of our actions, by the will of GOD, brings about shame which brings about repentance which brings about submission to the will of GOD in your personal life, which brings about a full understanding and peace.

I know the Christ paid for sins past, before I knew of GOD. But to continue in sin as I knowingly do at times is to my own detriment as there is consequence to action and judgement will be upon all who are not of the light of GOD. I fear GOD because though I have been told I am strong in faith and do admit that I know that I will never not believe in God again, and though I do actively try to turn from sin, and do have a form of patience, I find myself weak more times than not. I find myself knowingly, not so eventually folding to temptation, or lashing out in anger. I find now, most recently, that GOD is faithful to do things spoken. And all I need do is acknowledge that fact.

How does one actually believe a thing without acting as if it is truth in there life? This question is directed to any who thinks they might have that knowledge, regardless of if they think they did something to receive it, or it was given utterly for free.

Thank you

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Nothing you have said seperates you from the knowledge of the man in his natural state. You have the general revelation in which sufficient light is provided to leave a man without excuse. Having received this light you have feared and taken up "a form of reverence, but you deny the power thereof". Every move you make and every thought behind them, in this religion you have formulated, is despised by the Father, because it dishonours The Son and His Messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.