Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I'm sorry you don't get it.

I definitely understand. Jesus' words are life, and they are forever. When Jesus was crucified, he said all could come to him.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

God's Truth

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

People who get washed, they repented of their sins.

God's Truth

Only when cut straight/orthotomeo 2 Tim 2:15.

Well at least now you admit it can be used instead of saying it was not to us.

By the way, do you not remember or know that Paul quoted the Old Testament scriptures many times?

Do you not realize that Paul brings up the time in the desert when people died and did not see the promised land because they did not obey? Paul says they were an example to us. Did you hear that? Paul. says. they. were. an. example. to. us. Gentiles. lol

1 Corinthians 10

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Did you hear that Steko? You rebuked me for bringing up Old Testament scripture and Paul tells us Gentiles the people dying in the desert was a warning for US.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Again; the vast majority of scripture is directed towards those destined by GOD to hear it to effect (the remnant of Israel).

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

The end times believing remnant of Israel is yet to be.

You and I are not Israel but have come out of the nations into a new creation called the Body of Christ.....that is if we have believed the gospel of the grace of GOD.
Israel is Israel as defined by Scripture and is not the Body of Christ.
Israel is the nation/people according to prophecy spoken by Israel's prophets since the world began, and the Body of Christ is according to mystery through the Apostle Paul a new and different creation composed of believers from all nations without priority, including individual believing Jews.

God's Truth

The end times believing remnant of Israel is yet to be.

You and I are not Israel but have come out of the nations into a new creation called the Body of Christ.....that is if we have believed the gospel of the grace of GOD.
Israel is Israel as defined by Scripture and is not the Body of Christ.
Israel is the nation/people according to prophecy spoken by Israel's prophets since the world began, and the Body of Christ is according to mystery through the Apostle Paul a new and different creation composed of believers from all nations without priority, including individual believing Jews.

So how are UNBELIEVING Jews saved?

All the Jews who did NOT have faith were CUT OFF from God and bound over to the SAME PLACE the Gentiles were.

All are condemned until they come to God through Jesus.

So tell me how unbelieving Jews are saved if they do not become a part of Jesus?

Romans 11:32 For God has consigned all men to disobedience, so that He may have mercy on them all.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well at least now you admit it can be used instead of saying it was not to us QUOTE]

I never denied it. I teach that very scripture at least twenty times a week and to a large audience.

By the way, do you not remember or know that Paul quoted the Old Testament scriptures many times?

Wow, no kiddin'?

Do you not realize that Paul brings up the time in the desert when people died and did not see the promised land because they did not obey? Paul says they were an example to us. Did you hear that? Paul. says. they. were. an. example. to. us. Gentiles. lol

1 Corinthians 10

Yeah, that's real funny! :thumb:

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Did you hear that Steko? You rebuked me for bringing up Old Testament scripture and Paul tells us Gentiles the people dying in the desert was a warning for US.

Yeah, it's always perceived as an attack on your own personal ego, isn't it.

God's Truth

All the saved are not Israel. Another fantasy of yours.

The first book in the Bible tells us who and what Israel is. See Genesis 32:28.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.”

Did you see that? The one who struggles with God and with men and overcomes…

And Jesus in the last book of the Bible confirms this message. See these scriptures in Revelation. Read what Jesus says about overcoming.

Revelation 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

And there is only one way a person can overcome this world, and that is through Jesus Christ our Savior.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Therefore, who and what is Israel---Israel is people who overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

Just as Jacob is called Israel by overcoming, we too are Israel by overcoming by faith in Jesus.

So are you able to become a son of God or not?

God's Truth

I never denied it. I teach that very scripture at least twenty times a week and to a large audience.

Wow, no kiddin'?

Yeah, that's real funny! :thumb:

Yeah, it's always perceived as an attack on your own personal ego, isn't it.

Don't make me go get your post, why not just tell us all here and now why when I quoted Old Testament scripture you said that was not to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.