Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

The end times believing remnant of Israel is yet to be.

You and I are not Israel but have come out of the nations into a new creation called the Body of Christ.....that is if we have believed the gospel of the grace of GOD.
Israel is Israel as defined by Scripture and is not the Body of Christ.
Israel is the nation/people according to prophecy spoken by Israel's prophets since the world began, and the Body of Christ is according to mystery through the Apostle Paul a new and different creation composed of believers from all nations without priority, including individual believing Jews.

Yisra El means Ruled of El and applies to the people that Elohim Rules. At the moment He Rules in those that have been called out. Words having meaning and the meaning of the word is far more accurate, forceful and reliable that the opinions of men.

glorydaz

I fear GOD because I am still learning, and I am still alive by the grace, mercy, and help of GOD.

I know the Christ paid for sins past, before I knew of GOD.

Every fear and doubt you've spoken of is because of your misunderstanding here. When Jesus went to the cross, He paid for all sin...not just sins that are "past". God's forbearance was necessary for the sins committed before Jesus went to the cross. All those sins before the death of our Lord were still covered because of God's forbearance.

Paul then says, "To declare, I say, AT THIS TIME His righteousness....that He might be....the justifier of him which believeth..."

Romans 3:24-26
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.​

That means that all those sins you worry so much about have been paid for. Don't let satan tell you otherwise. ALL SIN has been paid for.....man either believes that or not.

What's left? Unbelief.

John 16:8-9KJV
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me;

glorydaz

Yisra El means Ruled of El and applies to the people that Elohim Rules. At the moment He Rules in those that have been called out. Words having meaning and the meaning of the word is far more accurate, forceful and reliable that the opinions of men.

I can't tell if you're agreeing or arguing with what Steko said. :think:

God's Truth

You're the one who called our Lord Jesus Christ your Apostle. Don't try to turn that on me.

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

You embarrassed?

Truster

I can't tell if you're agreeing or arguing with what Steko said. :think:

I'm simply pointing out the fact of the matter GD. A word is what a word means and provides us with what the Mind of the Spirit is conveying. Going beyond the revealed meaning is a dangerous thing. I point these things out with the intention of creating a spark of inquiry and let the Spirit work as He wills. Some things are blatantly obvious to the enlightened and some things less so.

God's Truth

In what Paul calls 'time past' the Lord Jesus was speaking exclusively to the house of Israel.

There is no possible way for you to insert yourself into that dispensation. For #1 it no longer exists and #2 if it did still exist, you are of the nations/gentiles and are alienated from the citizenship of Israel. The middle wall of partition was up at that time.

Jesus is speaking the New Testament.

All of the Bible is to us and for us.

Paul even says that those who died in the desert were for a warning to us Gentiles.

1 Corinthians 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Yeah, and for good reason....a reason of which you are ignorant.

What's the rest of the context?
You don't know, so I'll tell you.
Peter said, "You men of Israel..if you will repent then GOD will send Jesus back to earth to fulfill the rest of all what the prophets said since the beginning of the world.

You don't recognize that Peter was telling the Jews what WAS said in the Old Testament.

John the baptizer is the one sent before Jesus. John had the people repent before Jesus would come to them.

John prepared the way for Jesus and baptized them with a baptism of repentance.

They didn't repent, the Davidic Messianic Kingdom on earth was postponed and Christ from heaven raised up Paul to be the Apostle to the nations/gentiles until the fullness of the nations/gentiles be fulfilled.
You are out of your depth!
Go back to the wading pool.

There indeed will be trouble for everyone, but that transitional period has long past concerning the priority of the Jew first.

Context, context!

"Time past(circumcision)", "But now(all nations/gentiles)", "The ages to come(resuming prophecy for the believing remnant of Israel and the nations/gentiles which survive the tribulation)".

You need to consider more carefully.

glorydaz

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

You embarrassed?

No, what profession do you consider yourself having that Christ is your apostle?

popsthebuilder

As CS said, He was speaking to the people of Israel...exclusively.

You can't penetrate the period which Paul calls 'time past'. This was a period in which GOD was dealing with only 'the circumcision'. GOD is not talking to you or me, there. The nations/were excluded until the dispensation given to Paul, which he calls 'but now'.

I am sorry friend but I must disagree; as the circumcision is the division of the spirit of man, and separation from the deceitful spirit, the embracing of the good selfless Spirit in my opinion.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

If you can't do anything that Jesus says to do, they you will not enter.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

Did you read that?

Do you believe Jesus?

Can you do that? Can you humble yourself?

How about repent of your sins? Can you do that?

Can you confess your sins and say that you no longer want to do any of them?

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

Woe friend.

I have indeed done all those things, all thanks be to our Lord and GOD; and simply wanted your opinion on if one has any part in receiving initial faith in GOD.

Thank you in advance.

peace sincerely

Truster

As CS said, He was speaking to the people of Israel...exclusively.

You can't penetrate the period which Paul calls 'time past'. This was a period in which GOD was dealing with only 'the circumcision'. GOD is not talking to you or me, there. The nations/were excluded until the dispensation given to Paul, which he calls 'but now'.

Peter was given the keys to the kingdom. He open the door to the Jews on Pentecost and to the gentiles in Cornelius. Peter then reported back to the ecclesia that:

15 As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning. 16 And I remembered the word of the Adonay, how he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ 17 If then Elohim gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we trusted in the Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, who was I that I could stand in Elohim's way?” 18 When they heard these things they fell silent. And they glorified Elohim, saying, “Then to the Gentiles also Elohim has granted repentance that leads to life.”

glorydaz

I am sorry friend but I must disagree; as the circumcision is the division of the spirit of man, and separation from the deceitful spirit, the embracing of the good selfless Spirit in my opinion.

peace

You must know that there is an actual circumcision and uncircumcision, don't you? It's that Steko speaks of. The literal and actual...not the spiritual.

marhig

This is someone who has no idea of the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH, or what it means to be a member of the body of Christ.

Not even a clue about what it means to be a new creature IN Christ.

Not even an inkling of entering into His Rest.

Justification by faith is a foreign concept to those seeking to be justified by their own feeble attempts to reach God.

So, what do they have left but to imagine believers are doing NOTHING. We are alive In HIM and you are still stuck in that prison cell hoping to tunnel out on your own. :nono:
You have a false gospel!

To enter into Christ's rest, doesn't mean that we do nothing, but that we rest from the works of our flesh, then by doing so, our hearts are at peace being cleansed through Christ by the spirit.

Hebrews 4

For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

And you're not listening to the apostle Paul whom you follow.

Romans 8

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God

And further down the chapter

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

And Peter

1 Peter 4

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end beof them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

And we will all be judged on what we do good and bad!

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

There is no such thing as a do nothing gospel, we are to turn from sin, and deny ourselves, turn from living by the will of our flesh and live by the will of God, and through faith and through Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit will give us the power to overcome.

Truster

Woe friend.

I have indeed done all those things, all thanks be to our Lord and GOD; and simply wanted your opinion on if one has any part in receiving initial faith in GOD.

Thank you in advance.

peace sincerely

Now that was a question that deserves an answer.

NO!​

Absolutely, categorically no.

glorydaz

You have a false gospel!

To enter into Christ's rest, doesn't mean that we do nothing, but that we rest from the works of our flesh, then by doing so, our hearts are at peace being cleansed through Christ by the spirit.

Hebrews 4

For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

And you're not listening to the apostle Paul whom you follow.

Romans 8

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God
And further down the chapter

8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

And Peter

1 Peter 4

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:*But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.*If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy*are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.*But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or*as*a thief, or*as*an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.*Yet if*any man suffer*as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.*[,/u][/b] For the time*is come*that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if*it*first*begin*at us, what shall the end*be*of them that obey not the gospel of God?*And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls*to him*in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.[,/u][/b]

And we will all be judged on what we do good and bad!

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

There is no such thing as a do nothing gospel, we are to turn from sin, and deny ourselves, turn from living by the will of our flesh and live by the will of God, and through faith and through Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit will give us the power to overcome.

I guess you think you're saying something, but you're just posting some verses you can't understand to prove something you know nothing of. Nice try, though.

God's Truth

Well, I suppose since you think you're Israel, you consider Jesus Christ your apostle and high priest, but I don't know what to think about that. My apostle is Paul.

I knew you would come up with something else like that to try to distort what you did.

You said Christ was demoted when I called him an Apostle. You can't get out of that one.

As for you saying Jesus is something else to the Jews than to the Gentiles, is Christ divided?

marhig

I guess you think you're saying something, but you're just posting some verses you can't understand to prove something you know nothing of. Nice try, though.

You haven't got a clue, you follow a false gospel. I hope you wake up soon!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.