Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Oh, come on!

Where do the ears come from, that are spiritually enabled to hear the voice of God?

No such scriptures. DEAL with the scriptures. Stop making up rote things your choice false teachers taught you.

Look for yourself...

? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.

God's Truth

Oh, come on!

Where do the ears come from, that are spiritually enabled to hear the voice of God?

Scripture says God gives understanding to those who obey.

I can give you scriptures that prove what I just said.

YOU give scripture that says God gives understanding to those who do not obey God.

You give me the scripture so that you can prove you have God's Truth and not Calvin's truth.

ClimateSanity

Without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Hebrews 11:6

“So then faith*cometh*by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”*
Roman 10:17

Anyone who hears the word of God receives faith?
What does Jesus say?

“If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.”

Mark 4:23

Physically hearing the word does not give faith. It takes ears that can hear. Only God can give you ears to hear.

God's Truth

Without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Hebrews 11:6

“So then faith*cometh*by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”*
Roman 10:17

Anyone who hears the word of God receives faith?
What does Jesus say?

“If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.”

Mark 4:23

Physically hearing the word does not give faith. It takes ears that can hear. Only God can give you ears to hear.

Don't you even know that God cut off and hardened some Jews so that while he was on earth preaching they could not hear and understand and be saved? You do not even know that he did that and why he did that. You are too busy in Calvin's false teachings that you didn't think it necessary to search for God's Truth.

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Don't you even know that God cut off and hardened some Jews so that while he was on earth preaching they could not hear and understand and be saved? You do not even know that he did that and why he did that.

We Reformers know why God did that . . . :)

ClimateSanity

Don't you even know that God cut off and hardened some Jews so that while he was on earth preaching they could not hear and understand and be saved? You do not even know that he did that and why he did that. You are too busy in Calvin's false teachings that you didn't think it necessary to search for God's Truth.

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.
How does that change the fact that only God can give you ears to hear?

God's Truth

So, when Jesus left the earth, all had ears to hear? Where is the verse?

Oh I will give you that scripture, but first you tell me why God had to harden people so they couldn't hear if no one can hear unless enabled?

Yeah, you go ahead and figure out how to answer that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.