Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

So if you actually believed what you've quoted there, you'd know that you are condemned and bound for hell. Which, by the way, is the purpose of the law to begin with...to find men guilty before God. This is why Jesus came and preached the law....it was so every man would see his guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.​

Jesus even magnified the law by saying it isn't just the act of adultery that sends you to hell, but to even look at a woman with lust will send you to hell.

Do you think Jesus was telling you those things so you would try really hard to be obedient, and somehow qualify for heaven? You think He wants you to try and earn your way to salvation and eternal life?

People can stop lusting in their heart.

Jesus came to earth to give us the guideline and rules for the New Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

God's Truth

Yes, God forbid someone should actually speak the truth. It's so unbecoming.:peach:

Meshak wants us all to have access to her whitewash. The world is so much prettier that way.

Who fights against preaching obedience to Christ?

I have been discussing and debating for so many years and have heard some strange teachings, but this teaching really takes the cake.

popsthebuilder

Well, at least that answers my question about your understanding of Scripture. You have none.

If that's your interpretation, then you have declared yourself guilty of crucifying Christ again and again over and over for however long you think you've been saved. How long do you think that's been? How many times have you managed to crucify our Lord Jesus Christ with you sins?

I have sinned many many times since I was given faith. But I have had patience and an unwavering faith in GOD that grows daily due to the grace of GOD alone. But if I didn't submit whatsoever then that faith and with understanding would not grow.

I received faith in 2011. And though I have sinned knowingly in the past and very well may again in the future, I still have that faith and assurance in the word of GOD.

Faith is a thing that grows under the right conditions if you think I am lying then in order to stay intellectually honest you must think scripture is lying.

I admit that I poorly worded a previous response to you. It was in haste and not meant to be as harsh as it was. The comment about you and your like was simply uncalled for. We are but different branches of the same vine and I should strive to keep that in mind even when in disagreement. Surely we can have profitable conversation without the negativity

I ask that you accept my apology and allow me to attempt to choose my words more carefully towards all those avid seekers of the truth.

I am not perfect at all. Do you think the law which is written on the heart itself specifically to the gentile
isn't to be followed?

Do you really believe that faith doesn't cause effect within the individual?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I'm not your friend, and you know it. That's one thing that makes you a hypocrite.
I regard you as a friend regardless of your wavering opinion of me, and it was actually sincere. How do you love someone as yourself if you can't even call them friend?

God's Truth

I have sinned many many times since I was given faith. But I have had patience and an unwavering faith in GOD that grows daily due to the grace of GOD alone. But if I didn't submit whatsoever then that faith and with understanding would not grow.

I received faith in 2011. And though I have sinned knowingly in the past and very well may again in the future, I still have that faith and assurance in the word of GOD.

Faith is a thing that grows under the right conditions if you think I am lying then in order to stay intellectually honest you must think scripture is lying.

I admit that I poorly worded a previous response to you. It was in haste and not meant to be as harsh as it was. The comment about you and your like was simply uncalled for. We are but different branches of the same vine and I should strive to keep that in mind even when in disagreement. Surely we can have profitable conversation without the negativity

I ask that you accept my apology and allow me to attempt to choose my words more carefully towards all those avid seekers of the truth.

I am not perfect at all. Do you think the law which is written on the heart itself specifically to the gentile
isn't to be followed?

Do you really believe that faith doesn't cause effect within the individual?

peace

Madists do not believe Gentiles have the law written on their heart. They say that is not scripture for Gentiles but to Jews. At least that is what one told me when I gave many scriptures and tried to explain it to them. Let's see what they say now about it since you found a scripture from Paul to the Gentiles. I had only given them these scriptures:

Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

2 Corinthians 3:3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Hebrews 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

Hebrews 10:15

The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says:
16 “This is the covenant I will make with them
after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
and I will write them on their minds.”
17 Then he adds:
“Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more.”
18 And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

popsthebuilder

Madists do not believe Gentiles have the law written on their heart. They say that is not scripture for Gentiles but to Jews. At least that is what one told me when I gave many scriptures and tried to explain it to them. Let's see what they say now about it since you found a scripture from Paul to the Gentiles. I had only given them these scriptures:

Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

2 Corinthians 3:3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Hebrews 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

Hebrews 10:15

The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says:
16 “This is the covenant I will make with them
after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
and I will write them on their minds.”
17 Then he adds:
“Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more.”
18 And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.
Oh....

Truster

Hypocrite. You just got through calling me a vile woman.

Being called vile by a hypocrite is a such blessing that they can't imagine. If they understood the effects of their lying accusations they would chop off their own fingers to prevent us being so blessed by their comments.

I showed a young man the comments posted about me yesterday. He frowned and shook his head. I told him that I am unworthy of such blessings, he smiled.

Truster

This is just pitiful to watch so many of them have so little trust and assurance of what our risen Lord God and Savior did for us ----- which was EVERYTHING needed for our salvation.
As if the perfect obedience and righteousness of our risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ was not enough to fill the scales, so GOD wants man to make up the difference for what Christ's deeds lacked for our salvation so the scales can become full enough. And hopefully they can rack up enough 'good works' to fully make up for what Christ's deeds lacked. It would be a real downer to try and do enough, but then find out you lacked 1 or 2 more 'good works' to fill it.

I mean, that's just what GOD needs, isn't it? ---- a bunch of sinners trying to make up for what GOD didn't get done.

:doh:

The arrogance of the created to the Creator can blacken the heart and mind.

A year or so before my mother died she was in a state of abject misery. I told her that this was her Deuteronomy and she should be looking back and being grateful. She said that she was frightened of looking back, because she didn't think that "she had done enough". In an instant I saw all my mother's religion by works crumble.

If only I could...

marhig

Being called vile by a hypocrite is a such blessing that they can't imagine. If they understood the effects of their lying accusations they would chop off their own fingers to prevent us being so blessed by their comments.

I showed a young man the comments posted about me yesterday. He frowned and shook his head. I told him that I am unworthy of such blessings, he smiled.
Did you show him all the awful things that you have written about others too?

marhig

If you understood the term awful you would tremble.
You didn't answer, did you show him all the derogatory posts that you have written to others? Some of them are disgraceful!

Did you show him them? Or are you the same hypocrite that you have been calling others?

Truster

You didn't answer, did you show him all the derogatory posts that you have written to others? Some of them are disgraceful!

Did you show him them? Or are you the same hypocrite that you have been calling others?

He both knows and shares the views. He has been saved. He must speak the truth. He has no say and no option in the matter. These are the works of trust in defence of truth.

Truster

So I'm taking it that you didn't then, seeing as you haven't given a direct answer? So you showed him the posts others wrote to you, whilst not showing him the derogatory ungodly posts that you have written to others?

And you call others a hypocrite!

Why would I show him when he feels the same way? Speaks the same way, because he see's the same way. He does have access to this site as I introduced him to it 3 years ago. I advised him to read, but not comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.