Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

The arrogance lies within those who vainly crucify the Christ anew as if he didn't become sin for the world though he was without fault, by knowingly continuing in sin despite the simple direct teachings of the Christ.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

If He became sin for the world then why don't you believe it? Why do you focus on sin all the time when you say Christ became sin on the cross. It's you that appears to keep Him on the cross with your doubt and double talk.

popsthebuilder

If He became sin for the world then why don't you believe it? Why do you focus on sin all the time when you say Christ became sin on the cross. It's you that appears to keep Him on the cross with your doubt and double talk.
There is no doubt in me at all that Christ died to sin that we might live. I do not focus on sin. I focus on the two commands of the Christ, and the fact that the law is written on the heart, and the fact that the Christ said specifically

Matthew: 5. 15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

peace

glorydaz

Madists claim Jesus' teachings are just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles so we don't have to follow Him.

They claim they follow Paul.

there is no such thing as "faith alone". Jesus did not say it. Faith and works are inseparable.

You cannot find any scripture describes "faith alone" example. Faith always comes with obedience. Obedience is works.

You're a fool without a clue. You don't even know the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead...His teachings didn't end at the cross. All of Paul's letters are filled with the Lord Jesus Christ, and because of your wilful ignorance and pride you miss the life giving truths found therein.

You want to stop reading the book before you find out what happens....and you preach a lie because of that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're a fool without a clue. You don't even know the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead...His teachings didn't end at the cross. All of Paul's letters are filled with the Lord Jesus Christ, and because of your wilful ignorance and pride you miss the life giving truths found therein.

You want to stop reading the book before you find out what happens....and you preach a lie because of that.

May God bless you, dear.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

She is clueless, she doesn't think we're telling the truth to her

popsthebuilder

Do you understand what it means to have something fulfilled in you? Do you vainly imagine it's something you do?
I do understand. Most definitely. I don't think it is anything I do except for have faith and sincerely attempt repentance for knowing sin. Do you know what it is to walk( walking is a thing you do) in the Spirit? Are you a biblical literalist?

I'm done contending to no end for now. Feel free to answer the questions or not. I am genuinely curious though.

peace,

good night

glorydaz

There is no doubt in me at all that Christ died to sin that we might live. I do not focus on sin. I focus on the two commands of the Christ, and the fact that the law is written on the heart, and the fact that the Christ said specifically

Matthew: 5. 15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

peace

So if you actually believed what you've quoted there, you'd know that you are condemned and bound for hell. Which, by the way, is the purpose of the law to begin with...to find men guilty before God. This is why Jesus came and preached the law....it was so every man would see his guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.​

Jesus even magnified the law by saying it isn't just the act of adultery that sends you to hell, but to even look at a woman with lust will send you to hell.

Do you think Jesus was telling you those things so you would try really hard to be obedient, and somehow qualify for heaven? You think He wants you to try and earn your way to salvation and eternal life?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I do understand. Most definitely. I don't think it is anything I do except for have faith and sincerely attempt repentance for knowing sin. Do you know what it is to walk( walking is a thing you do) in the Spirit? Are you a biblical literalist?

I'm done contending to no end for now. Feel free to answer the questions or not. I am genuinely curious though.

peace,

good night

pops, you sound lost, you poor soul

glorydaz

peace,

good night

You said you understood...most definitely, and then you deftly changed the subject.

I think you should address what I asked you since you implied I was mistaken. The verse in question is in Romans 8.

glorydaz

it is about time you need to stop playing a Christian.

Your pretentiousness is becoming.

Yes, God forbid someone should actually speak the truth. It's so unbecoming.:peach:

Meshak wants us all to have access to her whitewash. The world is so much prettier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.