Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

pops, you sound lost, you poor soul
I don't need or want the pity of any man. Especially one falsly saying it for the eyes of others.

I've seen you lurking; just couldn't resist could you.

I witnessed a great, momentous reassuring just earlier today actually.

I don't claim to know everything but I am not lost or confused.
You have my word on that, and everything else I attempt to convey.

I really must go though, things to do.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

glorydaz

bless you, dear.

Hypocrite.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hypocrite.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

blessings:)

glorydaz

I don't need or want the pity of any man. Especially one falsly saying it for the eyes of others.

I've seen you lurking; just couldn't resist could you.

I witnessed a great, momentous reassuring just earlier today actually.

I don't claim to know everything but I am not lost or confused.
You have my word on that, and everything else I attempt to convey.

I really must go though, things to do.

peace

Your heart may be good, I can't say, but you're lending an ear to false brethren, and I would hope you use more discernment in the future.

popsthebuilder

So if you actually believed what you've quoted there, you'd know that you are condemned and bound for hell. Which, by the way, is the purpose of the law to begin with...to find men guilty before God. This is why Jesus came and preached the law....it was so every man would see his guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.​

Jesus even magnified the law by saying it isn't just the act of adultery that sends you to hell, but to even look at a woman with lust will send you to hell.

Do you think Jesus was telling you those things so you would try really hard to be obedient, and somehow qualify for heaven? You think He wants you to try and earn your way to salvation and eternal life?

Romans: 3. 25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 29. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30. Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. 31. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

To willingly and knowingly go against the Holy Spirit after the payment of sins past before knowing the Christ has been made clear is to willingly crucify Christ within your own spirit. Doing so will eventually sever the cord of Faith, and replace it with a lie as we who see do see in you and your likes ever post.

popsthebuilder

Yes, God forbid someone should actually speak the truth. It's so unbecoming.:peach:

Meshak wants us all to have access to her whitewash. The world is so much prettier that way.
The whitewash or smoke screen is about the heads of the deceived in which they blindly profess a name and that is all.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hypocrite.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

blessings.

I think I blessed you plenty for the night.

good night, dear.

popsthebuilder

Your heart may be good, I can't say, but you're lending an ear to false brethren, and I would hope you use more discernment in the future.
I can hear the most vile things continually. It doesn't mean I mistake it for what is good or right.

peace friend

glorydaz

Romans: 3. 25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 29. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30. Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. 31. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

To willingly and knowingly go against the Holy Spirit after the payment of sins past before knowing the Christ has been made clear is to willingly crucify Christ within your own spirit. Doing so will eventually sever the cord of Faith, and replace it with a lie as we who see do see in you and your likes ever post.

Well, at least that answers my question about your understanding of Scripture. You have none.

If that's your interpretation, then you have declared yourself guilty of crucifying Christ again and again over and over for however long you think you've been saved. How long do you think that's been? How many times have you managed to crucify our Lord Jesus Christ with you sins?

glorydaz

The whitewash or smoke screen is about the heads of the deceived in which they blindly profess a name and that is all.

Oh, is that what you do...blindly profess a name? Then you add "peace" to your slander and false accusations. That makes you a hypocrite, too. We need to have a parade for you folks. :banana:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV -

God's Truth

Madists claim Jesus' teachings are just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles so we don't have to follow Him.

They claim they follow Paul.

there is no such thing as "faith alone". Jesus did not say it. Faith and works are inseparable.

You cannot find any scripture describes "faith alone" example. Faith always comes with obedience. Obedience is works.

Amen.

God's Truth

Which side of the cross is Jesus on? That's the right side.

Gal.3:19; 6:15

Those scriptures do not say there is a wrong side of the cross.

You can tell by what people say if they're on the wrong side of the cross. An example:

If they claim they have to obey the commandments, then you know they are on the wrong side...BECAUSE IT'S BEEN DONE BY THE SON.

What don't you get about there being a New Testament and Jesus gave the commandments for it?

Do you think Jesus came to earth and just repeated all the same things the old law said? No. There is a new law and it is the law of Christ.

Even Paul says he is under it. Why don't you believe Paul?

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

God's Truth

If He became sin for the world then why don't you believe it? Why do you focus on sin all the time when you say Christ became sin on the cross. It's you that appears to keep Him on the cross with your doubt and double talk.

Jesus' words are Spirit and life, his words are beautiful, and pure. You cannot live through the Spirit without obeying.

Status
Not open for further replies.