Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I admit that I poorly worded a previous response to you. It was in haste and not meant to be as harsh as it was. The comment about you and your like was simply uncalled for. We are but different branches of the same vine and I should strive to keep that in mind even when in disagreement. Surely we can have profitable conversation without the negativity

I always give the benefit of doubt for new comers here. But those old members have not respect for their enemy Christians. It is throwing a pearl to the pigs. That's why I don't give much of reference to them. Only in the OPs.

I ask that you accept my apology and allow me to attempt to choose my words more carefully towards all those avid seekers of the truth.

There is no one reach to His standards. I know my English is very poor but I know God sees my effort of striving to be like Jesus even though how poorly expressed.

I am not perfect at all. Do you think the law which is written on the heart itself

If you understand this, you know we don't have to give reference unless we have asked sincerely. Demanding to give the reference and attacking everyone who does not give reference is plain bully, not of Jesus.

Besides, they themselves don't give reference to everything they say. This is another of loop hole of their hypocritical attacks. And calling their enemy Christians hypocrites.

marhig

Why would I show him when he feels the same way? Speaks the same way, because he see's the same way. He does have access to this site as I introduced him to it 3 years ago. I advised him to read, but not comment.

So you've shown that young man comments that others have written about you, and stood there whilst he shakes his head, when you yourself a have written some pretty bad things about others and you've not shown him those? You are the hypocrite that you call others.

Why have you advised him not to read and not comment? Can't he decide for himself what he wants to do?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Blessings on the lips of a hypocrite are the angry hissings of the serpent.

You don't have slightest idea about hypocrisy.

all you know is exalt yourself and those who admire you.

get down to the earth. You are floating in the air with hot air.

marhig

I always give the benefit of doubt for new comers here. But those old members have not respect for their enemy Christians. It is throwing a pearl to the pigs. That's why I don't give much of reference to them. Only in the OPs.

There is no one reach to His standards. I know my English is very poor but I know God sees my effort of striving to be like Jesus even though how poorly expressed.

If you understand this, you know we don't have to give reference unless we have asked sincerely. Demanding to give the reference and attacking everyone who does not give reference is plain bully, not of Jesus.

Besides, they themselves don't give reference to everything they say. This is another of loop hole of their hypocritical attacks. And calling their enemy Christians hypocrites.
You keep striving meshak to be more like Jesus, you're doing the right thing, we know it's the truth to obey God and do his will.

There's no such thing as a "believe only" gospel!

Truster

So you've shown that young man comments that others have written about you, and stood there whilst he shakes his head, when you yourself a have written some pretty bad things about others and you've not shown him those? You are the hypocrite that you call others.

Why have you advised him not to read and not comment? Can't he decide for himself what he wants to do?

He can now, but at the time he could'nt defend the truth.

Truster

You don't have slightest idea about hypocrisy.

all you know is exalt yourself and those who admire you.

get down to the earth. You are floating in the air with hot air.

I can't think of anyone who admires me, thank Yah Veh, but I do know of a people who agree with the truth. Who are sincere about sorrow for instance. Who love from a heart* free from hypocrisy. Who declare peace where there is perfect peace.

heart* not the blood pump

marhig

You are partakers in the evil deeds, the dead works, the fruit unto death.

Blimey, that's funny, because that's exactly what you are teaching others to do by saying that we don't have to obey God!

Obedience to God is taught right through the Bible, even Jesus himself taught us that we are to obey God and do his will.

Evil deeds, the dead works, and the fruit unto death, comes about when we don't obey God.

Then there comes the false prophets who teach that we don't have to do anything, and that we can just say "i believe" and God does it all! A false gospel, preached by false teachers, listening to Satan.

Only Satan would teach that we don't have to obey God, he's deceiving you and others here, just as he deceived Adam and Eve in the beginning! Sin before God and don't obey him, and you shall not surely die. Yes we will!

Truster

Blimey, that's funny, because that's what you are teaching others to do by saying that we don't have to obey God!

Obedience to God is taught right through the Bible, even Jesus himself taught us that we are to obey God and do his will.

Evil deeds, the dead works, and the fruit unto death, comes about when we don't obey God.

Then there comes the false prophets who teach that we don't have to do anything, and that we can just say "i believe" and God does it all! A false gospel, preached by false teachers, listening to Satan.

Only Satan would teach that we don't have to obey God, he's deceiving you and others here, just as he deceived Adam and Eve in the beginning! Sin before God and don't obey him, and you shall not surely die. Yes we will!

The Eternal said, "these people honour me with their lips, but their hearts* are far from me".

But you don't even honour Him by what you say.

Mark 7:6 KJV

heart* not the blood pump.

marhig

The Eternal said, "these people honour me with their lips, but their hearts* are far from me".

But you don't even honour Him by what you say.

Mark 7:6 KJV

You are kidding me! You're saying i don't honour God by obeying him, but you do by not obeying him!

That's unbelievable!

Truster

You are kidding me! You're saying i don't honour God by obeying him, but you do by not obeying him!

That's unbelievable!

You dishonour His Son by thinking you can obey and reach the required height of obedience. Whosoever dishonours the Apple of His Eye is set for destruction.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I can't think of anyone who admires me,

That's all you are seeking to be here.

You are attention seeker of yourself and you found the ones.

All you had to do was agreeing with the MAD followers.

now you are accepted by MADs.

congratulations.

Truster

That's all you are seeking to be here.

You are attention seeker of yourself and you found the ones.

All you had to do was agreeing with the MAD followers.

now you are accepted by MADs.

congratulations.

I don't agree with anyone. I simply agree with truth when I see it. Unlike you who has the veil over your eyes.

"And even if our evangelism is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing".

Haven't you got works to perform? Quickly, if "Jesus" needs to be served by you then you don't want keep Him waiting.

marhig

You dishonour His Son by thinking you can obey and reach the required height of obedience. Whosoever dishonours the Apple of His Eye is set for destruction.
No, we dishonour God and Christ by living by the will of our flesh before the will of God, putting our own lives before him. We can't love this world and our flesh and serve God.

Lip service isn't good enough, to dishonour God from our hearts is to love ourselves before him.

We can't serve God and mammon!

Jesus clearly taught that we are to turn away from the ways of the world, turn away from sinning and love God from our hearts and obey him, and love our neighbour as ourselves.

Right I'm going off to clean.

Truster

No, we dishonour God and Christ by living by the will of our flesh before the will of God, putting our own lives before him. We can't love this world and our flesh and serve God.

Lip service isn't good enough, to dishonour God from our hearts is to love ourselves before him.

We can't serve God and mammon!

Jesus clearly taught that we are to turn away from the ways of the world, turn away from sinning and love God from our hearts and obey him, and love our neighbour as ourselves.

Right I'm going off to clean.

Clean your heart I suppose.

Truster

Go back it's not clean enough. In fact the more you try and clean it filthier it gets. Jesus won't want that filthy heart*!

popsthebuilder

A lying hypocrite.
Show with scripture what I have lied about.

Show how I am a hypocrite by wishing peace and perceiving enemies as friends.

All accusations with no scriptural references.

You would have to change the meaning of thee word hypocrite like you did the word repent and it still won't stick, because I have only posted what is in line with scripture except for the cases of personal attack on my part which was if anything, a delayed response to the attacking of another.

You refuse to counter me with any scripture; especially when I have provided such for my own position.

A hypocrite is one who professes one thing for the eyes of man, but in actuality is driven by and towards a wholly different will than what they speak between accusing, and falsely condemning others that don't fully agree or even understand your nonsense.

Try harder, you bore me.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.