Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

This does not say you don't have to do anything, or dismissing His commissions for His followers.

what is your point?
His point is that Jesus told us what was necessary in that verse. Truster never said Jesus never wanted him to do anything. You have no point it seems.

popsthebuilder

What is horrible? Jesus said to never throw your pearls before swine. Meshak has already proven to be an accuser of the saints. She will take his testimony about fruit and tear him to pieces over it.
I really don't mean to offend, but you can only see as far as the blind guide you so closely follow.

I speak not of the Christ in this reference.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

ClimateSanity

I really don't mean to offend, but you can only see as far as the blind guide you so closely follow.

I speak not of the Christ in this reference.

peace

I speak for myself. I can easily distinguish good from evil and what truster says on this forum is good.

glorydaz

Matthew: 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Great, good luck being perfect.

Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

Wonderful. Would you please send me all your money? Oh, and a car would be nice, too.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Remember that if you ever walk in on someone assaulting your wife.

I hope that helped to clarify whatever confusion there was.

One would think it was clear enough what Jesus is wanting from you when He speaks those words.

marhig

I am overwhelmed right now by reading this, it gives me great joy that you saw through what glorydaz was saying. I had tried to befriend glorydaz some time ago and we private messaged each other, I spoke of some private things about my family, and she posted my messages on this site publicly. She is now bringing it all up and trying to twist what I tried to teach my daughter about God.

You have blessed me greatly this morning with your words of wisdom and right judgments.
GT, i too have been through hard times with my children, especially when they were teenagers. And i too taught them that they are to obey God. I teach my grandchildren the same. And i also am very loving with them too. And i cant have done to much harm, because they have grown into respectful adults, all live within a few streets of us and we are very close. God has brought us all closer.

And I've always taught my family to obey God, including my extended family too. So, we know that to teach our children obedience toward God is the truth.

To live by the will of God, is to obey him!

popsthebuilder

I speak for myself. I can easily distinguish good from evil and what truster says on this forum is good.
Oh the irony!

Go and check for yourself what he has actually said. Review his posts for the last four days towards me and others who don't reality and wholly agree with him.

If a sheep is lost the shepard doesn't fault it for such, but forsakes all else that he might bring the sheep back into the fold.

I will not argue this point with you and hope you yourself see for yourself what it is to be deceived that you might learn to rid yourself of that any gullibility that may or may not reside in you.

peace

popsthebuilder

"Great, good luck being perfect."

I am nothing. Luck is false, and only the son of GOD is perfect, but the servant can indeed glorify the good master.

"Wonderful. Would you please send me all your money? Oh, and a car would be nice, too."

If I had I would sent it freely for the sake of the will of GOD in your life. Though I wouldn't judge in giving freely and reciprocally to you, I don't know that a car is really a need exactly. If I wasn't poor in material possessions I would readily give them to you without want in return, but as the scenario would have it, I must be settled with some other sort of selfless giving to the glorying of GOD alone.

"Remember that if you ever walk in on someone assaulting your wife."

My unity is with the Lord GOD; though I naturally have the propensity to, at times, neglect my love, the love of the bridegroom is ever gracious.

"One would think it was clear enough what Jesus is wanting from you when He speaks those words."

It is most recently becoming clearer and clearer by the day.

Thanks be to GOD by way of the Christ, and His example.

peace

marhig

You would have been amongst those that shout crucify Him:

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbor as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

"And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?"
I'm i don't think so!

But if you follow him as you say you do, then your crucifying him afresh every day and putting him to an open shame.

Because putting yourself on a pedestal and glorifying yourself as you do, leaves no room for Christ to live through you. And you don't believe in obeying the living God, thus you put your flesh first!

Those who truly love God, lay down their lives for others, become living sacrifices, and live by the will of God and obey him. Being humble unprofitable servants. And this is how we truly follow Jesus.

glorydaz

Don't speak about private messages on here.
You are not even speaking the truth about the situation.
Maybe you misunderstand so much because of the pot you smoke? Can't marijuana make you think differently? I remember you spoke publicly before on how to cook up funny candy and fudge, and rigging up bongs.

Don't tell me what I said and did not say to my daughter.

I spoke of what I know, and you speculate about what you don't know.

If you don't want people to know the truth about you, stop pushing me to tell them.

You want me to list out how I obey. You do that because you don't have the slightest idea of what it means to REST in the Lord. You have not yet entered into His rest, so you go about working, working, striving, struggling to enter in. I feel sorry for you, but I can't help you because you refuse to be instructed. You refuse to put off your pride. You refuse to humble yourself in the sight of the Lord. You talk about it. You boast about how you've done it. You have great zeal...but not according to knowledge.

glorydaz

It is most recently becoming clearer and clearer by the day.

Thanks be to GOD by way of the Christ, and His example.

peace

You need to learn how to separate my words from yours. Please correct that post...or remove it. I won't be responsible for what you have written.

popsthebuilder

You need to learn how to separate my words from yours. Please correct that post...or remove it. I won't be responsible for what you have written.
What?
Oh...I see now. Thanks for pointing it out. I most certainly did not mean to make it seem as if my responses to you were actually part of my quoting you.

What are the consiquinces for such if you don't mind?

peace, thanks again

Truster

No, we have a choice daily, live by the will of God or not. We have free will, we are not predestined robots, saved regardless of how we live!

Try reading Psalm 23 and you'll discover David's knowledge of how his life was laid out in front of him.
Yah Veh Raah

I lack not
He reposeth me
in sprouting folds
He guideth me
beside waters of rest
He resotoreth my soul

He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil
For Thou art with me
thy scion and thy crutch
they sigh over me

Thou arrangest a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators
thou anointest my head with ointment
my cup satiateth

Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life
And I settle
in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.

marhig

No, I consider them (and you) an enemy of the Gospel. You can claim whatever you like, but your words betray you. So what you tell others is no concern of mine.

Yes, I do know what it means to die daily, and it has nothing to do with "dying to the flesh". It means we face death every hour, but can trust in the resurrection of the dead. We suffer reproach...such as you dish out because we trust in the living God...and people like you hate the liberty we have in Christ Jesus. I count it all joy, personally.

No, death to self, means death to our old ways and our old Life, and dying daily means overcoming our flesh everyday and we through the Spirit, putting to death the works of our flesh.

Jesus said, deny yourself, take up your cross daily and follow me! And whosoever is not willing to bare his cross, is not worthy of me.

But just in case you think that what Jesus preached is only for the Jews, maybe you will believe Paul regarding obedience, and death to self.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

marhig

Try reading Psalm 23 and you'll discover David's knowledge of how his life was laid out in front of him.
Yah Veh Raah

I lack not
He reposeth me
in sprouting folds
He guideth me
beside waters of rest
He resotoreth my soul

He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil
For Thou art with me
thy scion and thy crutch
they sigh over me

Thou arrangest a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators
thou anointest my head with ointment
my cup satiateth

Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life
And I settle
in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.
God will be with us, guiding us and helping us every day, at long as we live by his will.

But we can still turn away from God, we can't live how we please and expect eternal salvation. Jesus clearly said, that those who live by the will of the father, are those who enter into the kingdom of heaven!

Even Jesus himself said "the father never leaves him because he always does what pleases him."

Truster

God will be with us, guiding us and helping us every day, at long as we live by his will.

But we can still turn away from God, we can't live how we please and expect eternal salvation. Jesus clearly said, that those who live by the will of the father, are those who enter into the kingdom of heaven!

Even Jesus himself said "the father never leaves him because he always does what pleases him."

Works, works, works.

You always insist on setting conditions that man must adhere to before the Eternal Almighty can act. You have reduced Him to be a subject of and reliant upon the whims of man.

glorydaz

Paul says for the older women to teach the younger women to love their husbands.

How can you do that to women that sound like you? What if they told you what you tell me? What if they say you can't tell us what God says to do? What if they said do you love your husband? You do? Oh you are a boaster.

How is it you talk like that?

You cannot even bring yourself to say what we are supposed to do. I ask you what we have to do and you call it boasting. Paul says to teach the younger women to love their husbands, and what I hear from you is that you would tell Paul that you would be boasting if you did that. It sounds like you are saying you are too humble to obey. What kind of sense is that?

Here glorydaz, here is something that Paul tells you to do, and I can actually tell you.

Titus 2:3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

From what I get from what you say, you are too humble to teach a person WHAT TO DO. What I get from you is that you think it is boasting on yourself if you are actually not a slanderer and not addicted to much wine.

Did you read what Paul says? Tell me if you have to do that.

Wow, How self righteous!

"I've tried to teach you but you don't listen"

And

"You're lucky I don't wipe the dirt off my feet and move on to someone who is actually willing to learn."

You're so full of yourself.

Once again you butt into something that doesn't concern you. Just so you can tell me how horrible I am. The fact is that God's unTruth demanded I respond with proof of how I have attempted to teach her. She even quotes the verse that says I am to instruct her to love her children. I did that, and in so doing, I reminded her of how I did it.

I would suggest you try reading what you write yourself, instead of being a busy body.

marhig

Works, works, works.

You always insist on setting conditions that man must adhere to before the Eternal Almighty can act. You have reduced Him to be a subject of and reliant upon the whims of man.
Well that's what Jesus taught, he taught that we are to live by the will of God.

If you don't believe him, then that's between you and God!

Status
Not open for further replies.