Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I assumed you don't know what you were talking about did not think you know the verse.

My assumption was wrong. That's what I apologized for.

And now you have chance to prove me wrong again.

Jesus says "go therefor make disciple of all nations... teachings them to obey I have commanded you".

How do you go about it?

If Jesus is your Lord, you will do what He tells you to do.

Right now, I am assuming you are phony Christian because you have no evidence of love in Christ.

So show us the love of Jesus how you honor Jesus as your Lord and Savior. And how you honor His command of great commission.

So far you are just a big mouth without fruit.

ClimateSanity

And what did they do by their faith? They obeyed God!

Your false do nothing teaching pulls many down to the pit. There's no such thing as a do nothing gospel. We are to be doers of the word, and we are to obey the living God!
A do nothing gospel? What would you have him do? We are called to trust...that's it. You seem to think that by not deliberately having some command in your mind that you try to keep everyday, you are negligent and likely to fall into sin. This comes from an attitude that says that your salvation didn't change your heart and that you must be on guard.

Are you saying we must be involved in some physical activity? Which one and why? If your life is not in God's will, he will make you aware of it. Are you comparing yourself to other people who are busy doing things and tell yourself that you must be disobedient because you are not busy too? This doesn't come from faith.

ClimateSanity

Exactly, they weren't living by God's will, but many here talk down to people who belong to God and treat them as nothing. Just because they don't believe in their false teachings!

You believe in a false gospel GD i hope one day you will see that. We have to obey Jesus, and his gospel, and not just listen to Pauls gospel and twist it, to a listen and do nothing gospel!
What is a do nothing gospel?

Truster

You silly silly child, fear is far from me. There is no fear in love.

Fear is the beginning of the knowledge of GOD. At some point we are called to mature beyond such soft, easily digested things into solid whole sustinence which strengthens and straightens. Surely one must be strong to carry the whole armor though it be lighter than air.

peace friend

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You called me a fear mongerer and so I was responding. If the fear was not in you who was it in. Or was that another of your groundless accusations that you make up as you go along.

I'm not your friend and you know not the way of peace nor the prince of peace.

Thanks for the tip on fear mongering!

Someone once advised me not to rely on the armour of Elohim.

ClimateSanity

Do not drink wine is not what Paul says. Paul says not to drink too much wine. Where did I say you drank wine? Paul gives the teaching not to drink much wine and you come back with saying you don't drink wine. Cannot you just say that it is a good teaching from Paul to all? Do you just want to make it sound as if you do not have to obey what Paul says because you do not even drink wine?

I will not ever do what you say. You try to teach me that my obeying Jesus was wrong.

Who told you to make a brag list? Take it easy, no one told you to do such a thing.

It sounds mighty big of you to say such a thing. Sounds like the things you falsely accused me of, prideful and boastful. However, what you say is nowhere in the scriptures. It is not from God. Show me one scripture where we are to speak like that.

Don't speak about private messages on here.
You are not even speaking the truth about the situation.
Maybe you misunderstand so much because of the pot you smoke? Can't marijuana make you think differently? I remember you spoke publicly before on how to cook up funny candy and fudge, and rigging up bongs.

Don't tell me what I said and did not say to my daughter.

I preach to obey God, and asking for forgiveness is what God tells us to do.
I am not what you say about me.
You are a speaker of untruths.
Obeying Jesus is not wrong. GD never said it was. She said obeying Jesus so that he will save you is wrong. Jesus saves one time and he never takes his salvation away.

Truster

Right now, I am assuming you are phony Christian because you have no evidence of love in Christ.

So show us the love of Jesus how you honor Jesus as your Lord and Savior. And how you honor His command of great commission.

So far you are just a big mouth without fruit.

Go and read about Martha and Mary. You are so, so busy working and demanding that I join in, but I am sat at the feet of Yah Shua and my part will never be taken away...

In case you don't know where to find it:

38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

meshak, meshak, thou art careful and troubled by many things:
But one thing is needful: and Truster hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from him. Selah.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You called me a fear mongerer and so I was responding. If the fear was not in you who was it in. Or was that another of your groundless accusations that you make up as you go along.

I'm not your friend and you know not the way of peace nor the prince of peace.

Thanks for the tip on fear mongering!

Someone once advised me not to rely on the armour of Elohim.

blah, blah... talk the talk.

instead of just talking, show us evidence how you honor Jesus as your Lord?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Go and read about Martha and Mary. You are so, so busy working and demanding that I join in, but I am sat at the feet of Yah Shua and my part will never be taken away...

In case you don't know where to find it:

38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

meshak, meshak, thou art careful and troubled by many things:
But one thing is needful: and Truster hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from him. Selah.

Is this it?

where is your obedience for your Lord?

Truster

You speak of your self as you openly admit to doing absolutely nothing in response to the call of the Lord.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Mine was more of a kick down the door and drag him out.

I'd spent the two years prior to my salvation in a drunken stupor. I was in effect drinking myself to death. I hadn't been sober for many, many years, but the last two were shocking.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mine was more of a kick down the door and drag him out.

I'd spent the two years prior to my salvation in a drunken stupor. I was in effect drinking myself to death. I hadn't been sober for many, many years, but the last two were shocking.

So far you have been just working for yourself. We all changed after conversion. I turned around from my worldly life too. So it is no biggy. It is just beginning of walk with Jesus.

What do you do for others instead of sitting in front of computer, and boast about your holy Christian life?

Truster

So far you have been just working for yourself. We all changed after conversion. I turned around from my worldly life too. So it is no biggy. It is just beginning of walk with Jesus.

What do you do for others instead of sitting in front of computer, and boast about your holy Christian life?

I trust and sit at the feet of Messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.